Picked the Wrong Woman

Story Info
The office manager screwed up once too often.
8.2k words
4.13
112k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,152 Followers

"It's your wife." The voice on the phone said as I answered.

"Is she hurt?" I panicked. What could have happened?

"No. But she will be. And soon if you don't do something."

"Who is this?"

"I could be your best friend. I won't give you my name. If word got back to the office about this call I could be out of work, and that's not going to happen. Do you want to know about the danger or not?"

"Of course I want to know!"

"Did she tell you she got a new boss at the beginning of the year?"

"Yes. Chris Hall I think she said."

"Yes. He transferred from Kansas City. He was in trouble there and they transferred him rather than fire him. It was woman trouble."

"What kind of woman trouble?"

"Seems one of his staff claimed he had sex with her and gave her an STD."

"Bull shit! If anyone did that they would be fired, not transferred."

"Ok. Don't trust me. Be alert. He is on the prowl and it appears he has focused on your wife as his Los Angeles target. He will work her overtime, send her to trainings and promote her, then he'll make his move, if he uses the same pattern he did in St' Louis."

I happened to glance at my phone and saw that the call came from a phone at Sandy's company. This guy knows Sandy and Mr. Hall.

"Why tell me?"

"If it was my wife in danger I'd want someone to warn me."

"Consider me warned." The line went dead.

I took a pee break and then walked around the block. What if this guy was just causing trouble? What if he was a jerk, playing what he called a joke? Worse, what if Mr. Hall was the bastard the caller said he was? What if Sandy was in danger? He could be violent.

Back at my desk I couldn't concentrate on my project. I didn't know what to do. Call the Kansas office and see if they would admit he had been in trouble? No. If he was, they wouldn't admit it. If he wasn't, they would deny that he was. Either way, I learned nothing.

Two hours passed and I started getting back into my project when the phone rang again. I looked at the caller ID and it was a number at Sandy's office. I answered.

"Hi Honey," Sandy said.

"Hi yourself. What's up?"

"Can you get dinner yourself tonight?"

"Is Denny's still in business?"

"Yes."

"Then I can get dinner. What's up?"

"We have a project that has to be done by Thursday at noon. Three of us are staying and working on it until about eight."

My suddenly suspicious mind prompted my question, "Who is staying?"

"Marcie and Beth are staying with me. Mr. Hall arranged for security to stay until they escort us out at eight."

"Mr. Hall isn't staying?"

"No. He has some charity event to attend."

"Call me when you leave work, Ok?"

"Sure. Thanks for understanding. I love you."

"I love you, too."

I had a quiet dinner at a small Mexican restaurant I like. Sandy says the food tastes great but it's too many calories for her. I thought my calories wouldn't bother her, since she wasn't with me. When I got home I started the dishwasher, took out the trash and then turned on the tube. At ten minutes to eight the phone rang. It was Sandy.

"Soon as we hang up we're out of here. The project is done!"

"Congratulations! Security still there?"

"Yes. He's waiting so I'd better go. See you soon."

"Wait! What would you like for dinner?"

"I'll get something at a drive-thru."

"No. Too many calories. You'll beat yourself up if you do that. How about a chopped salad from Monte's?"

"You'll go get it?"

"It'll be waiting for you when you get here."

"You're an angel."

"Go! I love you."

When she got home she was her normal, affectionate self, just tired. She ate, we did our evening ritual and went to bed. The call had me being a bit more observant than normal, a bit more suspicious. Sandy didn't get the call. She was tired and affectionate. She came to bed nude, freshly shaved and wet. She opened wide and said, "Oh baby, right there" as I ate her to a shaking, loud orgasm.

When I was inside her, rubbing my hair against her smooth puss she said, "Pound me! I want to wake up in the morning still feeling you."

I pounded her good. Faster, and as deep as my seven inches can reach. When I was really close she said, "Pinch my nipples! Make me scream! I'm ready!" I held her beautiful tits in my hands and squeezed. Her nipples were between my thumbs and the knuckle of my first finger. I pinched.

She arched her back, stiffened and suddenly collapsed. Five seconds later her eyes popped open and her entire body spasmed. I rolled us over so she was on top. She moved up and while she still had aftershocks she fed me her tits, one at a time. Sixteen years of marriage had taught me how to treat her nipples just the way she wanted them treated. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

For a month there were little things, like a little overtime, a full day training an hour's drive away but it was never just Sandy and Mr. Hall. I started thinking the call had been a poorly planned joke.

Our three or four times a week fuck-fest at home helped me to think that.

On a Thursday afternoon, five weeks after the call, my office phone rang. The screen showed the call was from the company where Sandy worked. I answered and the voice I had heard once before said, "Your wife has been in Mr. Hall's office with the door closed for three hours. He has received no calls in those three hours."

The line went dead. I hit redial and it rang four times before a female answered. "I need to speak to Mrs. Sandy Peterson, please."

"Just a moment," She said.

When she came back on she said, "Mrs. Peterson is in a meeting. Would you like her voice mail?"

"Yes. I tried her other line over an hour ago. Has this meeting been going on long?"

"Is this Mr. Peterson?"

"It is."

"She has been in Mr. Hall's office for a little over three hours that I know of."

"Who else is in the meeting?"

"No one, that I know of."

"I request you take down my number and call me when the meeting is over. I'll answer and you just tell me who comes out of the meeting. Are you willing to do this for me?"

"I'm willing. If I may say, I'm worried that something evil is going on."

"I'm starting to think you may be right. Thank you."

We ended the call and I stayed at my desk. An employee brought me a sandwich from the deli down the street and I stayed at my desk all afternoon. At twenty minutes to four my phone rang. I picked it up and said, "Pete Peterson, May I help you?"

"They came out less than a minute ago. Mr. Hall and Mrs. Peterson. Mrs. Peterson went directly to the ladies room."

"Thanks. Can I call you directly if I need to?"

She gave me a direct number and we ended the call. Sandy's work day ends officially at five. I knew she went to the ladies room a few minutes after four. I dialed her direct number at four-thirty. She answered professionally and when I spoke I heard stress in her voice.

"Sandy, I called to ask you out on a date."

"A date?"

"Yes. It's been a while since we went out and had some fun. Let's drive to the beach and have dinner out on the pier. We can walk, listen to the surf, relax, have a good meal and let the stress of the week go. We don't even need to get dressed up!"

"Oh God, that sounds wonderful! It's been a very stressful week."

"Ok. It's a date. I'll meet you at home and we'll go. I love you."

"Bye. I love you too." As the connection broke I swore I heard a sob.

I got home first. I showered, put on a Hawaiian shirt, some khaki's and I was ready to relax. More accurately, to get Sandy relaxed and have her tell me what was going on.

She parked in the garage and came in through the back door. The instant she saw me she burst into tears and collapsed onto the floor. As quickly as I was able I was down on the floor holding her and asking her what was wrong.

It took a few minutes for the flood gates to slow enough so she could almost talk.

"You'll...(sob)... hate me! (sob)

"I couldn't hate you!"

"He said...(sob) you...(sob) would go to jail!"

"For what?" I knew it was Mr. Hall she was talking about.

"Cooking... Cooking your books." More sobs, more tears. She was having trouble breathing.

"Calm down, Sandy. I don't cook my books, or anything else. I'm not going to jail. Take a deep breath."

She took four long, deep breaths and they seemed to calm her some.

"Ok, now tell me what happened."

"I was called to Mr. Hall's office this morning. When I got there it was just him and me. He said he had some bad news. He said he had found out, while he was at a charity thing that you were being investigated for tax fraud. He said his source could help keep you out of jail, but it would be expensive. He made a phone call and the man told me he could destroy the evidence they had against you and it had to be done quickly. Once it left the investigators office it would be too late! He said it was risky and he would only do it if Chris asked him to. Chris talked to him for a while and then they hung up."

"And..?"

"And Chris said the man wanted twenty-five thousand dollars. Chris said he wanted to help but twenty-five thousand was a lot of money."

She paused, blew her nose, wiped her face and cried some more. I motioned and she continued. "He finally said he would pay his friend but that I then owed him. I told him there was no way I had twenty-five thousand dollars. He said I could pay him back by being good to him."

"He wanted sex?" Her eyes opened wide and she looked at me in surprise.

"Yes. He said he would pay the man and I could pay him back, with sex. He said he would work it out as a thousand dollars an orgasm. Mine didn't count, but his did."

"How much do you still owe?"

"Twenty-two thousand." She bent to my chest and cried hard. I held her and comforted her while I thought. I was angry... and I noticed it wasn't at her. Sandy loved me enough to fuck him to save me. He would pay. She should have known he was full of shit. She should have called his bluff. But, she didn't. He would pay. Asking her for a tumble would have worked better, with no hard feelings or broken laws.

"Sandy, what did you do when you came out of his office?"

"I went to the ladies room and threw up! Then I cleaned up as best I could and came home."

"Threw up because screwing him was disgusting?"

Her head came up. She looked me in the eyes and said, "I didn't just fuck him. He wanted a good down payment so he had me suck him off, then he fucked me, twice."

"Did he use a condom?" I worked hard to keep my voice calm.

"Yes. He made me swallow when he made me suck him off, but he used a condom the other times."

"Get some clothes to change into. We're going to the hospital."

"He used a condom. There won't be any evidence. I threw up!"

"Were you naked for all this?"

"No, Thank God! He lifted my dress and pulled my pantyhose down and bent me over his desk. The second time I was on my back on his desk." She sobbed as she told me.

"Ok. It wasn't your fault. I believe you. I still want you checked out. Maybe he left something behind." She gathered some clothes and we went to the local hospital. She was interviewed by a nurse and reinterviewed by two police officers. Her clothes were bagged and tagged. Her body was examined in detail and I was asked for a DNA sample.

During the interview with the police women she told them Mr. Hall had instructed her to not wear panties or pantyhose to work the next day. He planned to have her almost every day. She said he reminded her to bring whatever supplies she wanted and he'd let her use his private bathroom to clean up after.

I told them about the call. They took lots of notes. Sandy asked what she should do. "Call in sick. Stay home. If you go to work he will assault you again. We need some time to check with Kansas City and to have our lab look at your clothing and the evidence we gathered from you. Stay home and don't answer the door or the phone."

I said, "We have a cabin up in Big Bear. We could go and spend a couple days there."

They thought that was a great idea and we gave them the address in Big Bear and my cell number.

When we left the hospital it was getting light. We went home and went to bed. At eight the alarm woke us and Sandy called in. She told them we had a family emergency and would be off probably two or three days. The HR person said she hoped everything would work out for us and the call was over.

We slept until noon. The phone rang twice while we slept. We didn't answer.

At noon we got up, packed for a few days and left. We ate after we were miles away from home. As we drove there were long silences and bursts of conversation.

"I was so afraid you'd think I was a whore."

"I know you better than that. You wouldn't screw at work. And, I already know you're a whore. My whore. If you wanted to have a lover you'd talk to me first. We'd go to one of those resorts down in the islands or something."

"When we did that back in two thousand one I expected you to book it again. You haven't."

"I'm willing. I guess I've been waiting for you to say you wanted to go back."

"When this mess is resolved, I'd like to go back. We had a lot of fun and did lots of fun things. Remember the ride we took on that big catamaran?"

"Yes! I want to do that again."

"Was it the boat you liked or that petite red head who took such good care of you?"

"Both! Her husband was certainly attentive to you, too."

We retreated into our heads and memories for a few miles.

"You think they will make a case against Mr. Hall?"

"I hope so. When they do we should have a case against PG&F. I'll bet they knew what a bastard he was and sent him here anyway. If they did then they should pay!"

We retreated again. I paid close attention to the road as it twisted up the mountain.

"Sandy, did he hurt you? I mean did he bruise you? Was he rough? Are you in any discomfort?"

"No. He gave me a good seeing to but he made sure I was well lubed first. He used K-Y. But it was cold fucking. Even when we've played with others they were at least people we wanted to be with. This was so cold."

"It must be the power." I said.

"What power?"

"He must get off on being able to get someone to open their legs and let him do them. It must be a power trip. His ego must be huge, on the outside."

"And he's probably got almost no self-esteem inside. A strong, good man wouldn't need force or some ruse to get a woman to fuck him."

"Almost makes me sorry for him."

"Not me. He can be a pathetic loser in prison. I don't want him anywhere where he can trick another woman into being raped."

"He's going to say you were not raped. None of your clothes were torn, you didn't scream or fight. He's gonna say you offered yourself to him."

"He'd be lying!"

"Lying isn't going to bother him. He's probably counting on the consent argument to save him, if you charge him with rape or even sexual harassment."

"I hope those police women find something that helps us put him away!"

"If they don't, I'm sure he still won't get away with what he did."

"Don't do anything that might get you sent to prison. That would be worse than him getting away with what he did!"

"I'm not going to prison, for cooking my books or for cutting his dick off with a rusty knife."

"Good."

We were quiet again until we arrived in Big Bear. We stopped at the market and stocked up with the things we wanted for a couple days stay. If we stayed longer, we'd come back to get more.

Our ritual at the cabin was to open the doors and all the windows, clean for an hour or so to get the dust and the musty smell out, move our stuff in and begin our stay. That is exactly what we did. Sometimes Sandy started cleaning and as she warmed up items of clothing came off. Sometimes she stood beside the car and stripped before we even opened the door. I thought she would be a little more restrained on this trip and would probably stay dressed.

She stayed dressed. When we finished opening the cabin she stood in front of me and put her arms around my neck. We kissed.

"Pete, I'm thinking you'll wait until I initiate sex before you do anything sexual. I want you to know I appreciate your sensitivity."

"I want to be a good husband."

"You are a good husband. My sister wishes she'd seen you first."

"Donna is married to Brad. Isn't she happy with him?"

"He won't even discuss a swap, a threesome or a day at Black's Beach."

"She can go with us next time we head down to Black's. That would be fun!"

"You want to do her?" Sandy looked at me like she would get the answer from my face.

"What red blooded American man wouldn't want to have the two of you?"

"Nathan Lane."

"Ok, what red-blooded heterosexual American man wouldn't want the two of you?"

"Thanks. That's a compliment. Next time I talk to Donna I'll invite her along."

"Fat chance that Brad would let her go."

"Maybe he would, if we word it correctly."

"Word it how?"

"I'll talk to her first then I'll talk to him and say we're going to SeaWorld and maybe the zoo. I'll invite them to go along. I'll pick a three day weekend and make sure he has golf or something planned for that weekend. He won't want to go, but he'll let Donna go."

"What do we tell him when we get back? A lie?"

"No. We'll go to the zoo and it'll be crowded. We'll buy tickets and go in, then leave. We went to Black's when we saw that SeaWorld was just as jammed. We tell him the truth. Well, a believable truth."

"Donna gets an adventure and Brad gets to still hold the moral high ground. Will she go for it?"

"I'm pretty sure she will. If I tell her she can fuck you that will clinch it."

"You're good for my ego."

"If I'm gonna let you have my sister, maybe we should practice, so you'll treat her right."

I smiled and pulled her shirt up and off her body. "Does Donna like having her breasts played with?"

"She sure used to. Before we started fucking boys we used to suck and pinch each other's nipples almost every day."

My fingers and thumbs pinched her nipples and twisted, slowly. Sandy moaned and said, "Yes! Just like that."

She turned so I was behind her. My arms went around her and my hands held her tits as my mouth assaulted her neck.

"Careful you don't leave marks. Mr. Hall would look for a way to make me out as the bad woman if I showed up with hickeys and bite marks."

I was very careful. Sandy has been a progressive woman since we met. She starts slow and easy, building the tension and focus slowly until we are feverish and almost crazy by the time the first orgasm rips through her body. By the third she is out of her mind and loud. On a vacation we took to New Orleans she had five orgasms in a single night, ripped the bottom sheet on the bed in the throws of the fifth one.

We mated on the living room couch that afternoon. I entered her slowly and increased the intensity and speed a little at a time. With proper breast play and a thumb working her clit she screamed the first time, then the second before I came the first time.

We were covered in a sheen of sweat. When I was soft I fell out of her. I kissed my way down her body and she knew where I was headed, and what she'd get when I got there.

The first couple of times I ate her after I had filled her she thought I was crazy and that it was gross. Then she realized that the orgasms she was having from those times were really strong and the feelings lasted over an hour.

As I started working my way down her body, she spread her lags wider, lifted her hips for me and said, "Dive in Mr. Cousteau. Do you want a snorkel?"

I dove in, licking, sucking and tonguing her. My thumb pressed on her anus and popped inside easily. My face felt the spasms of her pussy as she let go and came again.

"Oh God! Oh Jesus! Oh, Moses and the prophets! I'm cumming again!"

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,152 Followers