Picked Up

Story Info
Going for a ride on her motorcycle... and more.
2.3k words
4.34
30.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five minutes before, I'd been driving down the road about a mile away from work and the engine of my car died.

Now I was under the hood, poking around an engine compartment that might as well have been a rocket engine, as much as I knew about it. Could never figure out these new-fangled electronic computerized automobiles. Give me something I can work on by feel... I'd checked everything I knew to check to see whether the problem was something simple, but the damned thing still would not start.

My frustration level was rising, for I was going to be late for my next appointment. And I had forgotten to charge the damned cell phone, so the battery was dead. Where was that damned car adapter??????? I could have sworn it was in here... I was really starting to get angry, for everything was going wrong.

Cars whizzed by me down the road, giving me nary a second glance... When I spied a motorcycle pulling over, I thought Thank God... It was a bright sunny day so I could not quite make out the motorcyclist, but whoever it was beckoned to me.

As I began to approach the motorcycle, I noticed that it was a woman, and she was clad from head to toe in black leather. The bike was definitely a crotch rocket too... Intriguing...

Up snapped the visor of her helmet, and all I saw was a bit of face around a giant pair of mirrored shades.

"Engine died?" she asked in a load voice, as a row of cars passed down the road.

I nodded. "Cell phone is dead too," I revealed.

"Hop on, I'll take you to the nearest phone."

Unquestioningly, I acknowledged her offer, and she snapped the visor back down. I closed up the hood, locked the doors, and walked back to the motorcycle. She produced another helmet for me to wear, which I fastened, and climbed astride the bike behind her.

I'd ridden as a passenger on a motorcycle before, so I looked for the hand holds behind me... There did not seem to be any. She'd turned to see what I was doing and shook her head. Grabbing my nearest arm she pulled it toward her and curled it around her jacket, nodding sharply. I shrugged and leaned against her putting both arms around her waist.

Looking behind her, she hit first gear and popped that baby into motion. My stomach ended up somewhere near my eyeballs as she pulled out into traffic and raced up to speed. I held on for dear life. She pushed back against me on the seat, and leaned further forward as she sped up to pass a car or two.

Slowing down at a red light, she surreptitiously reached down and pulled my clasped hands apart. She moved my right hand to the chest of her jacket and pressed my hand tightly against the taut jacket. I could not only feel the rhythm of her breathing but also the wonderful curve of her chest. I was so astonished, that I did not know how to react, when suddenly the light turned green and we were off again. As she progressed through the gears and raced down the road, she began to rise a bit off of the seat and press her leather clad derriere against me. I now began to take note of the curve of her hips and the glint of her tight thighs in the gleaming sun. Now I was turned on, and almost embarrassed that my loins began to swell against her, betraying my state of arousal. But I could not help but be incredibly turned on by all of this...

It was then that I noticed that we had begun to pass several establishments - convenience stores, restaurants, gas stations - that all had telephones...

Still she sped on down the road, but had stopped wriggling against me.

Slowing down, she turned off the main road at a copse of tall trees. I was intrigued now, wondering what the hell was going on. I think I knew I was headed for some kind of trouble.

She came to a stop, and I noticed just how secluded this spot really was - far from everything, and far enough off the road where anything could happen without disturbance...

She turned off the bike, put her boots on the ground, and motioned for me to get off.

She put the bike up on its stand, dismounted, and turned to face me... It was then that I noticed a familiarity to her movements... Then she removed her helmet, shook out her deep burgundy hair and smiled at me...

oh my god!

My lover removed her shades with a twinkle in her eye, as she saw the look of shock sweep across my face. I am sure it was priceless.

"Just what the hell were you doing?" she asked, her brow furrowing and here eyes narrowing at me with a flash of anger.

I was confused. "W-what do you mean?"

"Well, dammit, a strange woman picks you up on a bike, wiggles her ass against you a little and you get hard right away??? Do you do that for every tart you see? Or just the ones dressed in leather?"

"What was I supposed to do? Jump off the bike? You grabbed my hands... YOU did the wiggling. Can I help it if I am normal?"

"Well, I'll give you that," she replied tartly, striding toward me with a leer in her eyes.

Coming up to me, she grabbed me by the lapels of my jacket, pulling me to her as she hungrily kissed me and deftly caressed my growing hardness through my pants with her gloved hand... She was such a fantastic kisser I forgot about nearly everything else until the smell and sound of creaking leather filled my senses.

Pushing me back suddenly, she unzipped her jacket and grabbed me by the wrist, pulling me behind her as she sauntered slowly back toward her bike. I now noticed that her pants actually appeared to be some kind of chaps...

Shedding her jacket which revealed a wonderfully detailed leather bustier that exposed just a hint of the creamy white skin of her midriff, and carefully laid it on the seat of her bike, she turned to me and looked greedily into my eyes. She folded her arms across my neck, running her fingers playfully through my hair as she teased my lips with little butterfly kisses.

I was not about to take this any more, so with one hand on her leather clad bum and the other firmly on the small of her back I pulled her to me roughly and kissed her hard. I almost thought I heard a soft sigh escape her lips as she yielded to my embrace. I began to run my hands over the second skin on her luscious body as her breathing quickened and she curled one leg around mine, holding me fast.

Nipping at the nape of her neck with the tips of my lips, I put both of my hands on her sweet butt... And squeezed... She, becoming composed now, reached down and deftly undid my fly, reaching inside, and exclaiming, "Oho! What have we here?" As if any man could really hide his state of arousal...

She suddenly turned, picked the jacket up off of the seat of her bike and sauntered off closer to the trees... I just watched her sweet swaying.

Stopping among a bed of thick pine needles, she spread her jacket out on top of them, turned to me, and beckoned me with a curled finger, flashing a wicked come hither smile. How could I refuse?

She sat down on her jacket, and I sat down next to her, and immediately began to slowly unzip her chaps, exposing her legs to me as if I were peeling two ripe black-skinned bananas. I leaned down to kiss her skin as it opened to me, from the top of her boots to her creamy, beautiful thighs. Her sigh this time was an audible one.

Beneath her chaps she was wearing a pair of leather shorts that zipped from front to back through her crotch which by this time I knew was starting to get steamy. I looked at her sweet face, which was leaned back dreamily, revealing the curve of her wonderful neck. I would not resist giving it a few more kisses and firm nibbles with my lips. She held my head against her with one hand, clutching my hair firmly between her fingers.

I reached down and fumbled with the zipper of her shorts, tugging at it as if I were peeling a most exquisite piece of fruit indeed. She reached down herself and unfastened the zipper all the way, and peeled the halves of her shorts from her body, pulling each of them slowly down one leg then the other. I helped pull them over her boots and off.

Now she was open to me. I looked deeply into her eyes and saw that the madness of her desire was equal to my own. I began to kiss her sweet thighs, slowly and carefully, here a kiss, there a flick of the tongue. The smell of the leather was still on her legs, and that turned me on even more. But as I kissed the inside of her thighs, the smell of her sex was every bit as strong as the pungent smell of the fresh leather, and I felt almost drugged with the excitement. Certainly my pants had become most uncomfortable. But I was mindful of her pleasure to come... Oh was I! I began to kiss her thighs again in earnest. Quick butterfly kisses, interspersed with flicks of the tongue. She giggled a bit at this. "That tickles!"

I smiled as my senses were filled with this most intoxicating mixture of scents, as my tongue wound its way closer and closer to its destination. A deep she escaped her lips. And then my tongue parted her and I tasted that first sweet drop of her excitement. She moaned softly as I began to burrow between the fold of her skin to find the little nubbin of pleasure. Finding it, I settled in with my chest on the ground as she put both her legs over my shoulders. I began to flick her hardening clitoris lightly with my tongue as she squirmed against me. Then I wound circles around it as a deeper sound escaped from her, signaling her approval of my attentions. I alternated motion and varied pressure, knowing exactly when to speed up a little and when to let off the accelerator of her pleasure. As I did this, my hands had begun to caress her hips, her stomach, her torso, running my fingers along the edges of her leather bustier, contrasting the texture of the smooth stiff leather with the silken softness of her lovely skin. My fingers loved to explore her...

Not nearly as much as I loved to taste her, and now I was drinking of her pleasure with almost wild abandon, as her body twitched and wriggled, and she dug the heels of her boots into my back as she felt the rise and fall of each crescendo of excitement. She was getting close to giving me her all, but she was already so wet, so tasty. And I drank as if I were dying of thirst. I loved pleasuring her like this...

I began to suckle her as my hands firmly held her hips. She began to writhe with the ecstasy and I could taste the waves riding over her body. She arched her back and stiffened her entire body as I knew what was about to arrive...

And as she screamed lustily, calling on both God and on me, and I took in every drop of her lust as she released herself to me, clamping my head between her lovely thighs...

"I want you... inside me..." she whispered huskily.

I rose and reached for my belt buckle, as she lay beneath me and unbuttoned my jeans in haste, finally freeing my discomfort. I roughly pulled her booted legs up and placed my hardness against her soft, wet, inviting sex. She wriggled against me trying to pull me inside, but I wanted to feel every sweet inch of her as I slowly entered an ecstasy of my own. I always loved the feeling of anticipation and enjoyed fueling this with the liquid heat of her desire for me. So I held her ankles fast as I slowly pushed my hips toward her, entering her slowly and exquisitely... There was no greater feeling in the universe than this moment. I knew it. I looked deeply into the fire in her eyes, and I knew no one would ever want me as much as she...

I stopped for one sweet moment of purest ecstasy as I was finally all the way inside her. My whole body tingled as she began to squeeze me inside of her.

Slowly I began to withdraw and then thrust slowly in a gentle rhythm as her body grew rigid with another small wave of orgasmic pleasure. I continued thrusting slowly as this wave of her pleasure subsided.

Then I parted my knees a little more, and held her legs tightly against me now as I began to thrust a little harder.

"Harder!" she commanded, her voice dripping with lust and hunger.

I was only too happy to oblige as I started to thrust with all my might. Skin melding to skin, lust to lust, two as one, harder and faster, I drove us both to the brink as I felt my own tidal wave beginning to rise from my loins.

She began to moan loudly as I knew I could not hold back any longer, and our final release came crashing down on us both in unison, a symphony of love and pleasure. I felt light headed, and transported to a different level of consciousness... almost swooning...

I held tightly to her legs as my body finished shaking...

I caught and held her eyes... "Do you have any idea," I began.

"How much I want you?" she finished my question.

We both grinned foolishly, feeling anything but foolish...