Picking a Girl to Play

Story Info
A man and woman go to a club to select their play toy.
3.2k words
4.33
53.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our evening out together starts when you come to my door and knock gently, calling me to open it and allow you entrance. I open the door and invite you in. You walk forward, coming through the doorway and walk past me. You look me over from head to toe and notice my short black skirt and tight black button up top, then lean forward to kiss my cheek. You walk over to the couch and sit down as I close the door.

I run to grab a jacket and purse and then come back out into the living room. You stand up and take my arm in yours. We head towards the door and then out to the car.

We drive up to a new club that opened about a week ago. The place seems to be swarming with people already and as we walk towards the door, you talk with the bouncer a moment. I can’t hear what is being said so I look along the line of people waiting to get in. I can see their looks of jealousy as the bouncer opens a gate and allows us passage into the club.

The doors open before us and I can see the flashing of light in the darkness, cutting through it almost like a knife. There are shades of green, blue and red, dancing around, mingling with shimmers of white and silver and playing on the bodies of those dancing on the floor. The music is quick and hard, loud and banging as it’s energy flows through me. We walk along the outskirts of the dance floor, towards the bar.

There are so many people and moving through the crowds is near impossible. We make it to the bar eventually, where you order us each a drink. You hand me my beverage and I take a small sip. It is sweet, but I can taste the alcohol and it warms my tongue. I drink a bit more as my eyes scan the crowds of people around us. I stand on the tip of my toes as I spot a young girl. She is perhaps 23 years old and is dancing alone on the dance floor. She has dark hair that is pulled back from the front and trails down to her waist in back. It sways with her body as she moves to the music. She has her head lowered slightly and then looks up as if she can sense my eyes upon her.

As her head moves up, I can see the most intense green eyes, lined in black eye makeup. She has a deep brown lipstick on and her cheeks are slightly flushed, presumably due to the heat of her dancing. Her eyes lock onto mine as she smiles, biting her tongue lightly between her perfect teeth. It is hard to see much of her body as there are too many people blocking my view. I reach over to your arm and tap you, and then lean into your ear to say, “I am going to go dance.” You nod approvingly and I make my way out to the woman.

I manage to get to her and start to dance with her. She looks me over as I do the same to her. She is wearing a very short red skirt and I can see her thighs clearly between the hem and the tops of her stockings. She is also wearing a black sheer top, showing her perfectly shaped breasts that are unconfined by a bra, allowing her nipples to press against the fabric. Her shoes are high black heels that strap around her ankles. She is gorgeous.

I lean in close to her so that she can hear me and I say, “I was admiring you from afar.”

“I know you were, I saw you watching me and kept a close eye on you as you made your way over to me,” she says with a naughty smile. “I was hoping that I had caught your eye enough for you to come speak with me.”

“Yes, you seem to have entranced me,” I say, as I look long into her eyes, seeking what may lie behind them. “I would be ever so happy if you were to come meet my boyfriend.”

She takes my hand and says, “Lead on,” as I embrace her small fingers in mine and lead her away from the dance floor. I push between people, pulling her behind me and then find my way back to where you are standing, still near the bar.

“Look what I found,” I say with a clearly excited voice.

“Look, indeed,” you say as you look over my newfound friend. “You are quite amazing in appearance, if I may say so. In fact, you are fucking phenomenal.”

The woman blushes slightly at your words, but I can see that she does appreciate them, as any woman would when coming from a man of your appearance and stature. “Thank you,” she replies, looking between the two of us.

“We would like to know if you would join us for the evening,” I whisper into her ear. “We would like to take you home with us, if that’s ok. I must warn you before you accept however, that the evening will bring immense amounts of sexual behavior, performed between all of us.”

The woman stands a moment as if pondering my statement. She then looks at both of us again and asks you, “Do you have a big cock?”

“Would nine inches be enough to satisfy you, my sweet?” you ask almost sinfully.

“Yes, I think that should do just fine,” she says. “I would most certainly wish to join you in your excursion this evening.”

We head out to the car and you take the drivers seat. Our new passenger and I get in back so that we may explore each other on the way home. I grab at the silky material that is draped across her breasts and feel the stiff nipple beneath it. I pinch lightly at it, watching her face as I do to see her response. She closes her eyes and lets out a quiet sigh and then licks her lips slowly. I realize almost immediately that I wish to kiss those lips and the heat in my pussy begins to awaken.

I cup her entire breast in my hand and as the firmness fills it, I glance into the rearview mirror. I can see your eyes occasionally drift to it, looking at our progress in the back seat. I lean close to her and press my lips against hers. They are sweet as my tongue slowly slips between mine and grazes hers. Our tongues begin to swirl within her mouth and then they begin to move back towards mine. I tighten my grip on her breast and increase the passion behind my kiss. I move my hand down along the material of her shirt and down to the hem of her amazingly bright skirt. I slide my hand onto her thigh and start to move it towards her pussy.

She spreads her legs a little wider, allowing me better access. My fingernails lightly brush her shaved slit and my clit begins to pulse. I slip one fingertip between her smooth lips and immediately feel the wetness beyond. It is like heaven and I run my finger up and down, from her hole to her clit and back again. I take my hand away and place that same finger into my own mouth, the taste of her igniting my desire to have her.

I take her hand and allow it to run its course to my pussy. She too runs her finger in and the natural lubrication allows her finger to slip effortlessly against my clit again and again. I bite my lip and then lean forward to kiss her again. Soon we are pulling into the driveway of your place and you put the car into park.

We all exit the car and I lead the woman along into the house. Once inside, you grab her and kiss her deeply. I can feel a gush of wetness as I watch and I desire for you to fuck her. She runs her fingers up into your hair as you kiss her and your hands find her tight, round ass. You squeeze the cheeks tightly and press her against you. You push her against a wall and begin slipping her skirt up along her thighs and hips. You then pin her arms up above her head as your mouth explores her nipples, still clad in the sheer material. Your mouth envelops one and I can see your tongue peek out to circle it between nibbles.

She is moaning as your teeth touch her nipples through her shirt. I start to play with my own hardened nipples through my shirt. I pinch them almost viciously as I watch you tease her. “I want to see you fuck that bitch,” I command, still pinching my nipple with one hand as the other moves towards my juicy cunt. “I want you to fuck her until she screams!”

You rip her shirt open, exposing her breasts to the air and I can see the nipples, so pert and hard, pointing out. You then undo your pants and allow your cock to feel the air as well. Your face once more explores her newly exposed chest and then you stand and pull her up, pinning her to the wall as she allows you to support her. Your cock slips into her and she lets out a loud moan as you penetrate her luscious lips. You grasp her thighs firmly in your hands as you thrust in and out of her, she with her arms draped across your shoulders. Your tongue flicks at her nipples as you pound into her, shaking the wall you have her against.

I move my fingers between my slit and insert three of them easily inside. I prop one of my legs up, showing her my dripping cunt as she watches me finger myself as you fuck her. I run my thumb over my clit as my fingers enter me over and over, the juices from my cunt glistening on them.

You continue to pound her, fucking her hard and fast, just the way I like it. I look into her eyes as your ravaging progresses and I unbutton my top with the hand that is not buried in my pussy. I move my hand across the top of my breast, still pumping my hand deep inside, watching her eyes as they follow my movements.

You realize that she is looking at me as I play with myself and then say to her, “Do you like watching her? Do you like watching a woman get herself off? Would you like to come when she does?”

She replies simply, “Yes,” as you continue to pound her.

I increase the speed of my thrusts and insert a fourth finger, still allowing my thumb to rub my clit. I pull one breast out over my bra, then pinch and play with the nipple. I lean my head down and lick the nipple, feeling the hardness against my tongue. I keep smashing my fingers into my sopping cunt as I watch her eyes. I can feel my orgasm start to build and I say, “It won’t be long now, I will be coming soon,”

You lean into her harder and ask, “Are you going to come soon, my sweet and sexy little bitch?”

“Yes, very soon,” she says in a whisper I can barely hear over my own breathing.

You fuck her harder still and I can see your cock as it slips out of her for another thrust. I fuck myself harder with my fingers, keeping my eyes dead tied to hers. My fingers slippery from my slick cunt juice, sliding in and out of me with a consistent flow as my thumb rubs circles around my clit. “Oh GOD, I am fucking COMING!” I scream out and soon I can hear her wails as her orgasm grips her. I continue to fuck myself and you keep thrusting into her, both of us are screaming out as our orgasms rape us and our voices become one in all our ears. Soon you explode into her and let out a loud groan. You slow your motions and then allow her to get down as you slip out of her.

I pull my fingers free from my pussy and come over to grab her by the arm. I pull her to the floor, laying her back against the carpeting. I rub my cunt juice covered fingers along her tender, hot and throbbing pussy. I then bring my mouth down and consume her, tasting all of our juices mixed together from her bare and beautiful cunt.

I lap at her clit, feeling her twitch beneath me and then I feel as you start to play with my ass and then run a finger between my legs and deep into my pussy. I keep licking her and moan gently against her clit. Her thighs twitch against my face and I push my tongue inside her. I wiggle it from side to side, feeling her cunt muscles contract against it. My piercing slips along her easily and I can feel it pull slightly as I retract my tongue.

Soon you slide your cock between my thighs and I can feel the head of it teasing my clit. You slap my ass a few times as I continue to drink from the young woman’s well. All of the flavors that are mingling in her are intoxicating and I feel dizzy from it. I thrust my tongue into her as you drive your cock into my cunt.

The pressure of you slamming into me buries my face into the woman’s pussy. The warm wetness of her slickens my cheeks as I devour her. I suck, lick and nibble at her box and then slip two fingers into her. She runs her fingers into my hair and pushes my face harder into her. You continue to fuck me as I am driven towards my orgasm. She is quivering beneath me as I fiercely and un-mercilessly attack her. She spasms against my mouth and as she begins to leak more juices, my orgasm takes me as well. You push into me harder and then I can feel your heat spreading into me.

You pull out of me and then I lean over the woman. I run my thigh up to her cunt and motion for hers to do the same to me. We turn a bit so that we are both lying on our sides, facing one another. We begin rubbing our slick little cunts against the others thigh. I can feel my clit tingle with each press against her sleek and toned leg. I moan into her neck and bite it lightly as we continue to rub against one another. You start to stroke your cock as you watch us entangled on the floor.

I can soon feel a new orgasm coming as her thigh continues to stimulate me hot little button. She is breathing hard into my ear and then sinks those perfect teeth into my shoulder. I cry out and then bite her back as we keep sliding our cunts against the other, leaving a slimy little spot where our flesh touches. We are both breathing hard and you are slapping your cock faster. We are moaning together and soon we can feel as your hot come sprays out onto our bodies. As if that were a signal for release, our bodies spasm together and I can feel both of our muscles tighten at the same moment in our embrace. We cling to each other as the waves take us.

I sit up and away from the woman. Shy lies writhing on the floor as she attempts regain herself after her orgasm. Now you push me down so that I am lying next to her. Our arms are touching and you kneel down by our legs.

“Spread your legs wide,” you tell both of us. “Overlap your legs if you need, but I want you close to each other and spread wide before me.”

We do as you have asked, exposing our shaved little mounds, wide and open and awaiting you. You start running your hands over us, smearing the wetness onto them. You then slip three fingers into each of us and begin to pump them in and out. You soon add a fourth finger, gently massaging our clits as you slide.

“I am going to fist fuck you both,” you say with a grin. “What do you think of that?”

We both look at each other and then in unison with a sense of urgency and desire say, “Fuck yea!”

You slide your thumb in as well and push hard to get past the muscles surrounding the entrance to our tunnels. The pressure is intense, yet welcomed. You twist your hands as they work past the muscles and our walls envelope your hands to the wrist. You slip them in and wiggle them about inside, allowing them to become completely covered in the natural lubricants. I reach a hand over to play with the woman’s nipple and she does the same to me. You lean in and take turns licking our clits. As my senses and lust increases, you stop and move to her, lapping at her feverishly, all the while clenching and unclenching your fists within.

You tease us both to the edge of insanity and then it is time to release. “I want you to come at the same time,” you say as you continue to stroke us from the inside. “I want you to come when I say, can you do that?”

We both nod and you continue to lick us both, moving from one to the other a bit more quickly. You then pull your mouth away completely and thrust into us both full force, fucking us with your hands and making us cry out. Your hands move easily with the massive amounts of lubrication supplied from your own come as well as our internal sources. You fuck us with your fists and then say, “I want you to make noise when you come. I want you to fucking scream out and thrash against my ramming fists. I want you to fucking come RIGHT NOW!”

Just after the words leave your mouth, I can hear her start to scream. She is wailing, “OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD” over and over and then my orgasm hits me. I can feel my insides clench against your fist as my mouth lets out a growl and then I begin to scream. My passions are driven from me as your fist continues to pound.

“Don’t ever fucking STOP!” are the only comprehendible words that escape me. You continue to pound us both, but are moving slower. Soon you pull out and there is the pressure again as the largest part of your hand passes the tight muscles at the opening. I almost whimper as your hand exits me and then I feel the exhaustion take me.

We all head to the bedroom for much needed rest. Tomorrow is another day for play.