Picking Strawberries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took care of the necessities and then made him wait as I glued my forms on and did my makeup. I didn't know exactly what was going to happen when I climbed back into bed with him, but I was going to do it as a girl, not a boy.

Boy, girl, it might not have mattered to him, but it did to me, and he couldn't take his eyes off me, so I knew he liked what I had done.

I stopped at the edge of the bed and slipped my fingers into the band of my panties. "I want you to see all of me." Biting my lip, I slowly pushed them down my thighs.

"But you made me promise to behave." I could see the want to in his eyes. The fact he reminded me, made me warm all over.

"I know. Honestly, I don't know where we go from here. I just needed you to see me. I needed to know you were really ok with what I am."

"You're beautiful. You always have been. I told you that." The look in his eyes told me everything I needed to know.

I wanted to cry. He reached out his hand, taking mine, and gently pulled me onto the bed next to him. I nestled as close as I could, and he just held me.

"Maybe you don't have to behave quite so much." I trembled as I said the words. He could have done anything he wanted right then, and I would have been fine. What he did, though, was beyond anything I could imagine.

Soft kisses started at my neck, leaving a delicate trail down between my breasts, to my stomach. I understood where he was going, what he was going to do. I was the girl. That was my job, but I couldn't, didn't want to stop him. Maybe he had experience. Maybe he had just done research. Or maybe it was just intuition. When he engulfed my leaking cock with his delicate lips, twirled his tongue around my glans, and fondled my balls, I almost fainted.

Soft moans serenaded his efforts as he toyed with me, sucking and licking my shaft, taking my balls in his mouth and doing the same thing to them. When he slipped a finger inside me, I let out a muffled scream. When he added a second and pressed on my prostate, I think I woke Rick and Rachael up. My orgasm tore me in half. I laughed as tremors ripped through my body. Just like my first kiss, if sex with Steve only got better and better, I was in big trouble.

"Don't move." I didn't bother to tell him I didn't think I could. Steve got up and ran to the bathroom. I heard him rustling through the drawers. He came back with a small bottle of clear liquid I had never seen before. "Rachael told me where to look."

Damn her. I wanted so badly to be mad at her, but I knew why she had done it.

"Just relax." He kissed me sweetly as his fingers returned to where they had been a few minutes ago, this time covered in cool, slick liquid. I moaned, sighed, bit my lip and took short, quick breaths. It felt wonderful. With rapt anticipation, I watched as he slathered his cock and moved between my legs. Eagerly, I opened myself to him. Steve looked down at me, so compassionate, yet so hungry.

"Yes, please." I may have wanted it more than him. When his head slipped past my gate, I knew I did. This is what it was like. This is what Rachael must have felt like in the shower with Rick when I had overheard them. It was so far beyond physical, it was spiritual. I gazed longingly into Steve's eyes as he slowly filled me, pushing deeper and deeper inside me.

I never knew I was so sensitive back there, but it wasn't just that. It was the knowing that I was sharing the moment, this moment, my first time, with someone I cared about.

Steve thrust, and my fake tits bounced on my chest. I loved the way they felt moving with my body as Steve and I made love for the first time.

"Fuck, this feels so good." Steve whispered in my ear as he kissed my cheek and then buried his lips in mine.

"Mm Hmm." I couldn't form words. Instead, I wrapped my legs around him and encouraged him to go harder, faster. Every thrust massaged that same spot he had pressed on with his fingers. That same feeling that had torn me in half washed over me again and again. Somebody was screaming. The voice sounded like mine.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh." Someone's grunts accented the screams. "Holy fuck! Bobbi, I'm..." I felt it before he said it, his cock pulsing deep inside me. I was delirious, laughing uncontrollably as ripples and tremors and aftershocks exploded through me. My toes were cramping from the force with which I had curled them. I think Steve may have been bleeding as I dug my fingernails into his back in the throes of our passion. I felt spasms course through his sweaty body as he collapsed on top of me, his softening soldier slowly retreating from its victorious campaign.

"God, I think I love you." He let out a massive sigh and rolled off to the side, his laughter joining mine. I couldn't say the words, but I didn't think I was far off. It was too soon. Too many changes happened too fast. I knew I was exactly where I wanted to be, but I needed time to come to grips with everything that had happened.

My hand found his and, once again, our fingers interlaced. We just lay there not saying a word.

It was my phone that broke the silence, that special ringtone that belonged only to my mom. I got up, grabbed Steve's tank top, and pulled it on, sitting at my new vanity, running my fingers through my hair, before I opened the call. Of course, it was FaceTime, and of course, I didn't consider everything she would see what I accepted the call.

I glanced in the mirror, and I saw a girl with that distinctive disheveled look that screamed 'Hey world, look who just got fucked.', wearing a tank top that was much too big and didn't quite cover her breasts, with her new boyfriend, laying naked on the bed behind her.

On the phone were my mom, my dad, and my sister, all looking very surprised. No one said a word. The girl in the mirror's face went white when she realized what had just happened. "Um, why don't we call you back?" My dad finally spoke.

"Um yeah. That might be a good idea." I cringed. Fucking Steve waved. I dropped my phone, pulled off his tank top and threw it at him, and crawled back into bed with him. If I was going to get in trouble for having a naked boy in my room, I was going to make it worthwhile.

The second time, Steve fucked me doggie style, fast and hard. The third, I rode him like a raging bull until he flipped me over and climbed on top of me, kissing me passionately while he spewed his seed deep inside me. We lay together exhausted. My mom called back twice before we got in the shower and cleaned each other off. I redid my makeup and got dressed. Simple shorts and a cute top that actually covered my bra, but would let my mom see I did, in fact, have breasts. I figured she and my dad had paid for them, so that wouldn't be a surprise. What I had to figure out was what to do about the naked boy they had seen in my bed.

I dug out my iPad and took it down to the kitchen, setting it up on the counter so they could see all four of us. Rick and Rachael just sat there grinning, trying to pretend they hadn't heard me screaming like a crazy woman while Steve ravaged me.

"You ready?" I kissed Steve and pressed the dial button.

I could see myself in the little inset window, and what I was presenting this time was much better. It couldn't undo what they had seen, but at least they knew I wasn't always like that.

"Hi mom, dad, Grace. How was the trip? Did you guys get everything set up OK?"

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Parker." Rick screamed from the background, clueless about what was really going on.

"Hello Richard. Is Rachael there, too?"

"Yeah mom. We're all here. Um, this is Steve." I reached over and dragged Steve into the frame. He may have been more scared than me. The wimp just waved again.

"So." My mom paused, trying to find the right words. "It looks like Rick's plan worked. How do you feel?" The elephant in the room was standing right next to me, and she was ignoring it.

"Good. This feels right in so many ways. I can't believe you guys are ok with this, that you planned all of this."

"Not all of it." My dad spoke up. "We gave Rick and Rachael some leeway. Hello, Steven, is it?"

"Um, yes, sir. Most people just call me Steve, though." He was a bit of a dork. Who corrects their new girlfriend's father the first time he meets him?

"I'll try to remember that - Steven." Ouch. "So, I understand you like the name Bobbi." My dad moved the conversation back to me.

"It fits better than Robert, don't you think?"

We went on, my mom and dad asking questions about what Rick and Rachael had done, how I liked or didn't like it. Dad asked how I knew Steve, and what my friends thought of what was happening. I did my best to answer them. During it all, Grace just sat behind my mom with this big stupid grin on her face. To his credit, Steve never moved. He stood right next to me, reaching over and taking my hand when it looked like I needed a little support.

"Dad, about earlier. I'm sorry. I didn't think..." There was no need to finish the sentence.

"I know Bobbi." It made me smile when he used that name. "You and Steve and I can talk about that when we get home. I assume he's going to be around."

"Yes, sir. That's my plan." Steve answered before I could. Bonus points for that. I looked up at him and smiled, squeezing his hand in mine.

We finally hung up. Not two minutes later, my phone pinged. "He's cute, Nice butt, too." Followed by a peach, an eggplant, and a few question marks. It was a text from Grace.

I answered with three exclamation points.

"You slut. LOL." And a series of smileys and hearts.

"Well, Grace likes you." I stood up and put my arms around Steve's neck, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "Now, take me to breakfast. Someone wore me out this morning and I'm starving."

We hit I Hop, and everybody left. Rick was working for a friend of his dad's doing some landscaping or something like that, and Amber was lifeguarding at the pool at the country club. Steve needed to go home and let his mom know he was still alive and then work lunch at the restaurant he worked at. I was the only of the four of us that didn't have a job.

This was what I had planned for, but it felt almost empty without my friends. Sure, I had sucked Steve's tonsil from his throat before I let him leave and made him promise to call me as soon as his shift was over. The excitement of doing something forbidden was gone. In its place a warm acceptance, and a subtle lingering doubt.

Digging my phone out of my purse, I found my dad's contact number and hit dial. "Daddy, is this really, ok?"

I could hear the smile in his voice. "Yes, baby. If it's what you want. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, everything. Everybody left and I'm here by myself. It feels different from what I thought it would. I feel like I should be more excited."

"Well, from what I gather." He cleared his throat rather intentionally. "You had an 'intense' weekend. A little withdrawal is normal. Don't you think?"

"Yeah, but..."

"Listen Bobbi. You've been fighting this and trying to hide it for a long time. It's going to take some adjustment, but I think you're making the right choice. You looked so happy this morning when you introduced me to," He cleared his throat again, "Steve." At least he called him Steve.

"Yeah, but..."

"Bobbi, there are no buts. Look at yourself. Really look at yourself and tell me this doesn't make you happy. I've noticed the difference. After weekends we've left you home by yourself, you were always so relaxed. Listen, when Grace got stressed, she went shopping. Your mom, too. It's like the most girl thing you can do, I guess. You're just stressed, and you can't get dressed to deal with it anymore. Use your emergency card. Go buy yourself something pretty. See if that doesn't help."

Grace and my mom had joked about retail therapy a million times. I guess maybe my dad was right.

"Ok. I love you, daddy." I liked the way 'daddy' sounded. Somehow, it was just right. Boys had dads. Girls had daddies.

"I love you, too Bobbi. Just try not to go overboard. This is only a minor emergency."

I hadn't bought anything, but I had tried on maybe half of the clothes in all the stores I went into. My dad was right. I felt a lot better. I was still at the mall when Steve called.

Steve didn't even change. He met me at the food court still wearing his black pants and white shirt with a marinara stain on it. He picked me up and kissed me hard, like he hadn't seen me in weeks. I felt giddy all over again. The restaurant he worked at shared a parking lot with the mall, so he had just run across the lot.

"My mom wants to meet you. Is that ok?"

"Does she know?" I could feel the knot growing I my stomach.

Steve nodded. "She's been trying to get me to talk to you for a long time. It's just me and her. I talk to her about everything."

I shook my head and let out a massive sigh. Did everybody know about me?

"And your dad?"

"Afghanistan. I was six." His eyes clouded. "He'd want to meet you, too."

"I'm sorry Steve. I can't imagine..." I hugged him as hard as I could.

His mom managed the restaurant where he worked. I gave him a ride back across the parking lot, where we went inside for a quick introduction. She looked like a female version of Steve; tall, thin, blonde hair, blue eyes, just a little older.

We didn't really have time to chat, but she was pleasant enough. I didn't get much of a read about what she thought of her son actually dating someone like me, but he had said she was encouraging him to talk to me. Whether that talk included sleeping with me biblically was another question.

I was coming to their apartment for dinner on Thursday night. No excuses, no exceptions.

Eve, that's what she asked me to call her, was working a double. They had driven to work together. Rather than have Steve come back and pick her up. We left his Jeep at the restaurant, and I gave him a ride home.

Their apartment was in one of the nicer complexes in town, about halfway between our old high school and the mall. It was a nice two-bedroom, two-bath on the second floor with a delightful view of a small creek from the balcony. I waited in Steve's room, looking over his bookshelf and his trophies, while he threw his work clothes in the wash and took a quick shower. I don't think he knew I was there, or maybe he did.

He came out of the bathroom naked and walked over to his dresser, opening the top drawer to grab some boxers. Admiring his butt, I snuck up behind him and cupped his cheeks, nestling close behind him, slowly moving my hands around his waist, and hugging him. He smelled so good.

"I think I owe you something." I whispered seductively as my hand slipped down his abdomen and fondled his cock.

"What would that be?" He moaned softly, turning slowly in my embrace.

Smiling, I dropped to my knees and flicked the tip of his growing erection with the tip of my tongue. I just tried to do what he did to me. I didn't even watch porn, so that was the only experience I had. It probably wasn't the best blow job in the world, but I tried to make up for it with enthusiasm.

Steve would encourage me with a moan or suggest something. I figured out that teeth were bad, and sucking on his balls was good, very good. He liked me to twirl my tongue around his glans and to rub the bottom of his shaft with it as I bobbed up and down.

I didn't even try to take him all the way into my mouth, figuring I could work up to that with more practice.

"Oh, fuck, mmmmm, Bobbi, Bobbi, Bobbi..." He grabbed my head and started convulsing. My mouth filled with spurt after spurt of hot, bitter liquid. Trembling, he let me go as he fell back against his dresser. I swallowed and kept playing with my new toy. One more thing I had tried and discovered I liked.

Steve just grinned and looked down at me as I rocked back on my heels. With my continued attention, he was getting hard again. I stopped fondling him and slowly pulled my top off over my head, reaching behind me and undoing my bra. Kissing the base of his cock one more time, I let him help me to my feet and unfastened my shorts, dropping them and my panties where I stood.

"Take me to bed, please" I stepped out of my sandals, wrapped my arms around him and kissed him as passionately as I could.

Surrendering completely, I let Steve do whatever he wanted to my body. Gentle kisses and caresses, soft touches, tickles and bites. He moved from my neck to my crotch like a cat on the hunt. When he finally took me, I couldn't help but explode all over my stomach.

With slow deliberate strokes, he moved in and out of me, keeping me in that ethereal bliss somewhere between ecstasy and nirvana; never letting me come down from the wonderful feelings coursing through my body. Sweating, trembling, moaning, I moved with him as he drove me mad.

We took our time, exploring the bounds of each other's pleasure all afternoon into the evening. I lost count of how many times he made me cum and how many times he filled me with his seed. The warm feeling rising from deep inside me never completely went away until we were both completely spent.

"My god, Steve. How do you know how to do that?"

"Just because I was crushing on you doesn't mean I was a monk." He kissed me and laughed.

"If you ever leave me, I might need to look into becoming one, though. I think you've ruined me." I sighed and cuddled closer to him. "What time does your mom get home?"

"She pulled a double, so she's not the closing manager. Probably nine, nine thirty."

"Well, come shower with me." It was after eight. We had been fucking for hours. We both needed to clean off.

When Eve got home, we were sitting on the couch eating pizza and watching a movie. My hair was still damp.

"What have you two been up to?" She walked behind the couch and kissed Steve on top of his head.

"Just hanging out." Steve tried to sound casual. I was pretty sure I was blushing.

"Sounds good. I'm tired. I'm going to take a bath and go to bed. Make sure you change your sheets, especially if Bobbi is staying over."

I could feel the flush covering my face, which I was certain was crimson. I just smiled as Steve got up and stripped his bed, loading his sheets into the washer. Maybe dinner Thursday wouldn't be so bad.

It was surreal climbing into Steve's bed with him. I borrowed one of his old jerseys. Mine had been mediums while his was an extra-large and hung down to my knees. We kissed and made out for a while, but I shut down any attempts to go further. Sure, Eve had as much as said it was ok for me to sleep over, but I was sore from what Steve did to me earlier. That, and she was tired. I didn't want to wake her up with my screams.

I woke up wearing only my panties. Sometime during the night, Steve's jersey had found the floor. I guess I had gotten too hot. My head rested on his shoulder, my hand on his chest. It felt so good to just be close to him. I could feel one of my boobs peeling away from my chest, so I got up and found my bra, putting it back on to keep it from completely falling off.

Steve was still asleep, breathing soft, deep breaths. I sat and just watched him for a while, memorizing every line on his face, running my finger gently across his smooth skin. He really was a gorgeous man. And he was mine. For now, he was all mine.

Pulling the covers back, I smiled at the sight of his morning wood. Leaning over him, I kissed it, then licked it before taking it in my mouth and worshiping it.

I had fantasized about waking up like this so many times, but today, I was the one granting the fantasy.

"Mmmmmm." His body shuddered as he let loose, filling my mouth with his seed. "Good morning."

I smiled up at him, giving the tip of his cock a flick and with the tip of my tongue and then taking as much of it as I could back in my mouth. "Good morning to you." I lay down next to him, resting my head back on his chest. "I could get used to this."