Picking the Wrong Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress then tells the three that they have Mary's husband to thank for her visit and that the cookies had a few fun drugs in them in case they didn't notice. A hypnotic, some ecstasy , female Viagra, and a "FUN" amount of valium that would keep them horny and very agreeable for a while. Mistress takes out her digital camera and starts taking pictures and video of the events going on in the kitchen.

Donna starts moaning and cumming as does Laura, mistress tells my wife to continue eating Donna's pussy. OK sluts, mistress announces after 30 minutes and dozens of pictures. I need some fun also, Mary dear why don't you come over here pointing to her pussy and show me what you've learned so far. Donna stops moaning and slouches in the chair exhausted from the 30 minutes of constant orgasms. Mary slides over to mistresses chair and goes to put her tongue into mistresses pussy. Mistress laughs and says not yet love, we need to make sure that Donna doesn't feel neglected, mistress tells Mary to take the dildo or of Laura's mouth and to help Laura over to her Mom. Donna panics, shaking her head now. Mistress laughs and says that Donna is right; she needs a little something to take the edge off. Mistress produces a clear plastic bra with needles in the center, the puts it on Donna and slips the needles in to the tips of her breasts, Donna is crying as mistress says don't worry sweetie, you're going to love this. Mistress puts up a bottle of some mixture up on a stand on the table and hooks the tubes coming from the needles in the bra to it. Opening the valve Donna begins moaning and breathing heavy. There now isn't that better asks mistress. A little heroin and don't worry by the time I'm through, your "B" tits will be double Ds and you'll want more and more.

Mistress then continues, Mary why don't you slip this dildo, penis gag into Lauras mouth, with the 6 inches in her mouth and the 8 inches in front of her. Laura dear, now unless you want your tits expanded also start fucking mom with the dildo. Laura horny with the vibrators still on and high from the drugs starts rocking her head back and forth slides the dildo into her mother full force. A few more pictures and we're ready for our hostess.

Mary dear now back to my pussy, let me see that tongue "click", smile "click". Start eating me out bitch, mistress puts her thighs on Marys' shoulders and pulls her head up. Come on dear, bring me off. Mistress cums two or three times before deciding she needs to adjust things.

OK Mary enough, since you like the granny panties and haven't gotten off yet you're in for a special treat. Mistress gets up, pulls Laura from her mom's pussy and unbuckles the penis from her face. Takes off Donna's special bra and pulls the dildo from her mouth. OK now girls, you two have gotten off, why don't you return the favor to your hostess?

Mistress arranges the women in a three way, Laura told to lay down on the floor, telling Mary to remove the granny panties and have a seat. Donna's chair is slid in front of Mary sitting on Laura's face. Laura without being told starts eating Mary's pussy (mistress says that she's a natural). Mary starts eating Donna out as mistress puts the "special Bra" on Mary. Mistress takes picture after picture of the action keeping the three of them in a constant state of orgasm, stoned and horny. Donna is stoned, and he head is rocking back and forth as she cums again and again. Mistress says that they're all naturals and that they're going to love their new jobs. After a couple of hours, mistress unties them. Tells the three to dress and put the vibrating eggs into each of their pussies. Being stoned and horny they obey, mistress pulls her car up the driveway and tells the three to get in. It's now noon, mistress says that we need to eat some lunch and she knows just the place.

Mistress takes them to a lesbian club that serves lunch, she takes the three of them in and tells the hostess that she's brought along something to help her restaurant guests work up an appetite. The hostess takes the three women to the back room and tells them to strip and have a seat the "special" chairs. They're reclined back with the women's pussies up over their heads, legs open and wrapped to the sides, their heads at seat height.

Mistress is to be the first to have a seat; she sits on Marys' face, her pussy on her mouth and her head resting against Mary's pussy. The Hostess and another guest try out Laura and Donna. Laura is eating the hostesses' pussy as she snacks on Laura's. So the seats have two positions, as mistresses is with her reclining against the pussy who's eating her, or facing the pussy so the two can 69 each other.

Mistress get's up and takes a few more pictures of the three for her web site. Mistress tells the hostess who is still eating out Laura that when she's done with them, make sure to let them go home by 3:00, after all ones a mom with two kids in school and the other two well they'll just love being pussy sluts. They'll be back tomorrow for more. Since they're hooked on pussy and drugs they can't get enough. Isn't that right girls, she asks the three. Besides, you three ladies wouldn't want the pictures and video to get out of your games now would you. All three women moan and agree to return tomorrow.

In less than six hours I've gone from a husband to a stoned, transgendered whore and my wife and her girlfriends are turned into female whores for mistresses girlfriends. Working in a female lesbian restaurant as whore appetizers a few towns away.

12