Picking up Sis(-in-Law) Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My penetration into her was deep, and we were both very close. I put her legs back down and leaned back, pulling her up on top of me. Now, she was controlling the action as I just laid there and stroked her legs.

Her ass moved up and down, the down stroke driving me deep inside of her, and I wondered where such a youngster had learned to fuck like this. No matter. I was reaping the benefits of her education as she fucked me, and then.... after one more gigantic down stroke, she collapsed onto me, quivering, her pussy closing tight onto my cock shaft as she came.

I gave her just a few moments to enjoy it, and then shoved up into her. She got the message, and started the motion that would soon have me finishing inside her. She raised up, leaning forward on her arms, her sweet tits jutting out just above my face.

"Come on, Rick, cum for me.... I want all of it... please... f-f-f-fuck me!"

That did it. My cock spewed like a fire hydrant, and her pussy actually milked it, tightening up and moving up and down on my shaft.

When she had it all, she collapsed on my chest, and we laid there, bathed in sweat, panting for several minutes. I looked at the clock, and it was 3:30 AM. We'd been fucking for almost an hour!

I said good night to her, telling her that next time, I wanted to cum in her mouth.... She just smiled, saying "Rick, you couldn't handle one of my blow jobs!"

The next day, I was able to get Debbie away for a ride on the motorcycle. I headed for a secluded spot where we could fool around, and as soon as we were off the bike and had our helmets off, I just unzipped my pants and took my hard dick out.

"Come on, Deb, suck it." Without a word, she dropped to her knees in the grass and took my dick in both hands. She moved her head forward and took it in her mouth, her tongue sliding around the head.

She pumped it in and out of her mouth, and after a few seconds, I started cumming. Debbie locked her lips on the head, and mewed softly as the hot liquid streamed into her mouth. Then, she stood up and kissed me, her tongue pushing some of my hot semen onto my tongue.

"You didn't cum as much as usual, Rick," she said as she got back on the bike.

"Geez, I don't know why that is," I answered, starting the bike and driving off to end the conversation. When we got back, they were all outside, and Debbie never had a chance to continue our talk, which was a good thing!

I hugged all of the girls as they piled back into the van for the trip home. Mallory slipped a note into my hand (how high schoolish, I thought!).

I read it later, and found that she'd given me her e-mail address and cel-phone number, with a short, to-the-point message:

"Come on up - the drive will be worth it. I want to suck your cock and make you cum in my mouth so I can swallow it! XOXOXO!"

"Hmmmmm.... a two-hour bike ride....."

12