Picking Up The Girls

Story Info
Being the girls' designated driver can be intriguing.
1.6k words
4.34
64.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting at home watching tv and waiting for the phone to ring. My wife, Debbie, and some of her friends had gone out for the night to one of our favorite restaurants. Once a month they have a "Girls Night Out" where they have wine tasting, all kinds of chocolate, and God knows what else. All I know for sure is that this month it's my turn to be the group's designated driver. It's been a nice evening at home, the kids were in good moods and they went to bed without any problems. The pizza we had delivered saved me from having to do dishes. And the Pacers are on tv. So I'm happy. And knowing that I'll be seeing my wife soon makes me smile.

The phone finally rings at 12:30. Deb sound a little tipsy when she tells me that she's ready to come home to me. I can hear her friends giggling in the background. I sigh as I hang up, knowing that I won't have her alone for another hour or so but at least the ride will be fun while we take the girls home. They sounded tipsy enough that I'm sure they all will keep me entertained through my sobriety.

I pull up to the curb at the entrance to the restaurant and Deb walks out with her friends. They pile into the back seat, laughing and squirming around, trying to find the right buckles. Deb climbs into the seat next to me, leans over to me and give me a nice, warm, deep kiss. I can taste the wine on her lips. I wish with all my heart that her friends weren't in the car with us.

We pull away and start heading toward our first stop. The four women keep chatting, Deb turns around in her seat to be part of the conversation. But as she does, her hand finds its way onto my leg. Rubbing up and down my thigh, a little higher up each time. She very nearly makes it all the way up when I pull up to our first stop. As her friend climbs out of the back seat, she catches a glimpse of where my wife's hand is. I see her give Deb a look and then she turns to the others in the backseat, breaks into a huge smile and starts laughing. They both roll their eyes and quickly steal glances as me as they join in the laughter.

I can feel my cheeks grow red, but if I can't take it when drunk women laugh at me what kind of man am I? We all say good night to her as she walks away and we pull off to the next stop. Deb returns to her conversation as well as to my lap. This time she doesn't bother wasting time working her way up, she goes straight to my cock, outlining the growing shape of it through my shorts. She grips it through the clothes, stroking it up and down. I try to focus on driving as more and more of my attention is given to how she is making me feel.

She lets go of my cock and for a moment I'm not sure whether to be sad that she's stopped her attention to me or relieved that I can focus on driving again. But the moment is over quickly when I feel her unzip my shorts and then reach into them. Deb and her friends act as though nothing has happened although I am absolutely sure that they must have heard the zipper being undone. She works her hand into my boxers, the feeling of her hand directly against the sensitive skin of my rock hard cock is like heaven.

We arrive at the second stop. This time her friend makes a point of avoiding looking into the front seat, it's obvious she knows what is going on. After we pull away, Deb continues her conversation and she pulls my cock out of my shorts into the open air. She strokes me slowly, up and down all the while talking with her friend.

The only one left in the car with us is Angela. She's nice, I like her better than some of her other friends. She can be pretty flirty when she drinks though. There have been times when she's been over that I thought maybe she was a bit too flirty. But all in all, she's fun. At one point during the conversation she begins to look into the rearview mirror, trying to see what Deb is doing. When that doesn't work she says "Damn Debbie, why don't you go ahead and blow him now? After hearing you talk about it God knows how many times tonight, just get it over with!"

Deb's hand immediately flies away and her cheeks turn bright red. I start laughing and Angela moves up in her seat, peering over and seeing my hard cock out in the open. She starts to reach toward it, but Deb is quicker than her and slaps her hand away. She laughs, explaining how she's just playing around. I look at Deb and say "Yeah babe, why don't you go ahead and blow me?"

"Yeah, right" is her reply, turning away from me. I pull over to the side of the road, reach into her hair and pull her head back to me. Turning her face to meet mine, we kiss, deep and hard. She has me so turned on at this point, I don't give a damn that we have an audience. I feel her hands on my cock again, stroking it faster than before since she's not bothering with trying to hide it any longer. I break our kiss and look into her eyes. She knows what I want. I pull her head down into my lap. I start to pull back up onto the road as I feel her tongue circling the swollen head of my cock.

The car seems quiet all of the sudden, the only sounds being the occasional moan from one of us. I can feel Deb's tongue licking up and down the length of my shaft, making me feel so good. When she takes the head between her lips, I feel like I've entered paradise. She begins taking me in and out, a little deeper each time. When she moans with me in her mouth, the vibrations move through my entire body. You are so good at this, babe.

I glance into the rearview and see Angela looking back at me. It's dark but I can see that she's focused on listening to the sounds we're making. She sees me looking at her and gives me a smile. Her shirt is cut very low, displaying a good bit of her cleavage. I see her finger at her lips, her tongue sneaks out and gives it a flick. Then it begins to move down her neck, down over her breasts. She teases her nipples hard, making them show through the fabric of her top. I turn my eyes back to the road, I need to focus on the drive. But then I feel Angela's hand on the back of my head, her fingers feel so warm. She sits up in her seat, right behind me. I hear her whisper in my ear "This is so hot!"

That's all I can take. The road is completely deserted, there are no buildings anywhere close to us. I pull over to the side of the road again and turn off the engine. Deb pops up, looking surprised. I get out of the car, not bothering to fasten my shorts first. I walk around to her side of the car, open her door, and pull her out. I kiss her hard, keeping her pulled tight against me. Then my hand reaches down, pulling up her skirt. I find my way under her pantyhose and touch her. She is so wet already, oh God Deb. I turn her around, bend her over against the car, lift her skirt up over her hips and push her panty hose down.

She knows what is coming, but I think the force of it is still a shock to her. I push my cock inside her hot, wet pussy. The breath is forced out of both of us as we connect. My hands on her hips, holding her in place as I fuck her hard and deep and fast. We both see Angela still sitting in the back seat, watching us but we don't care. I pound away at her, thrusting so deep inside her body. Ramming into her again and again and again, she works to keep her balance. I force myself into her harder with each stroke, I've been teased continuously for almost an hour and I can't take it any more. I need to cum inside her tight pussy so badly. Fucking her, raping her hard and deep, she feels my thrusts coming even faster. My arm slips around her body, holding her in place. My hand finds her breast, squeezing it as I thrust over and over. Finally I feel the familiar sensation of my impending orgasm. My one hand squeezes her breast again, harder this time. The other stays on her hip, pulling her back firmly against me. "Oh my God Deb, I'm cumming so hard! Oh shit, oh fuck yes!"

I slow my pace as the last drops of my cum shoot inside her, coating the walls of her pussy. I pull out of her and turn her back to face me, kissing her. We break our kiss and she fixes her skirt and pantyhose. Climbing back into the car, we pull off again. Deb restarts her conversation with Angela, but she's a bit more distracted at this point. I can't imagine why.