Pickup at the Ballpark: Vera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ljmwriter
ljmwriter
319 Followers

Vera let out a deep sigh.

"That's what I came here for," she said.

She was smiling now and breathing hard and I could tell that she was dripping with anticipation.

I reached out with both hands and cupped her face, using my thumbs to play with her ears. Her entire body was radiating heat.

She rolled her face around in my hands while staring straight into my eyes.

I reached down and lifted her top over her head, revealing a tiny white bra that only covered her nipples. Her tits were big, dark and firm. I reached around and unhooked her bra, allowing those sweet tits to fall magnificently free. It was a spectacular sight.

"I can't wait to suck those," I said.

"What are you waiting on?" she asked.

"I can't do it yet. I told you I wanted to eat your pussy and that's the first thing I'm going to do."

Vera gave me a leering, sexy smile.

"I'm not going to argue with you."

I grabbed her hand and said, "Let's go to the bedroom."

I learned long ago that the bed is the best place to make love to a woman. It's a magnificent experience to see a luscious, lust-filled woman stretched out all over a big bed. I like to work on a woman's entire body and having her on a bed allows me to do that.

Standing at the side of the bed, I took my hands and placed them on Vera's bare shoulders, just above her massive tits. I moved my hands slowly from her chest to her stomach, making sure to lightly touch those long, hard nipples.

Her entire body shivered with excitement.

I then went to my knees. I was eye level with her pussy and I slowly removed her shorts.

Again I was stunned by what I saw. She was wearing a tiny, sexy black thong under those shorts. No granny panties for Vera. The sight of her wide hips and beautiful tanned thighs were almost too much for me to take. But I forced myself to be patient.

I looked up at her from the floor and she had a pained look on her face. I knew she was desperate to have my dick inside her. Her huge tits were rocking up and down in tune with her heavy breathing.

I then reached up and slowly removed those sexy panties. As she stepped out of them, I was reminded again just how thrilling it is to take the panties off of a beautiful woman. I have done it so many times but the absolute thrill never goes away. Removing the panties is that final act of submission on her part and that final moment of conquest on my part. I love it.

She was now completely naked and I was eye level with her big, fat pussy. It was beautiful and begging to be eaten.

"Look at that," I said. "Look at that. I can't believe what I'm seeing."

Vera laughed. "Glad you like it."

Her pussy was brown but with a lot of gray hair mixed in. It was cropped short and very nicely manicured.

I paused a moment just to look at this extraordinary pussy. But the pause was very brief.

I gripped both hands around her big, hard ass and pressed my mouth hard against that beautiful sweet spot between her legs. I kissed it repeatedly.

Vera yelled with pleasure as I continued kissing every inch of her beautiful pussy with deep, hard kisses.

I moved my hands to her thighs and legs. I squeezed her thighs and began rubbing them and kissing them. Vera's moans and sighs were growing louder and louder.

I then stood up.

"Time to fuck Vera."

We sat on the bed and I turned Vera to face me.

"Are you ready?"

She gave me a sly smile. "I was ready the first time I saw you."

"I know. I could tell."

Next to each other laying on the bed, finally, I looked into her eyes and she had a pained look on her face. It was a pain that I had seen many times on the face of a woman. It was a pain that I knew only my big dick could cure.

I moved into the 69 position and just looked at her pussy for a long time. My mouth was only inches from my ultimate prize. I was so close that I knew she could feel my hot breath on it. I wanted to drive her absolutely crazy and her loud sighs and squirming told me I was succeeding.

I studied it closely and I could see that her pussy was soaking wet, absolutely ripe and ready to be sucked and fucked.

Finally I pressed my mouth against her pussy and found the opening with my tongue. I strained to put it in as far as it would go, pushing her ass cheeks as hard as I could to maximize the pressure. Vera screamed. She pressed hard with her big, tanned thighs, squeezing them around my head.

She began bucking wildly, so wildly that I had to hold on to her tight to make sure my tongue stayed inside of her. I never lost contact and I continued to fuck her with my mouth and tongue. It took just a few moments for Vera to explode in orgasm I chuckled with pleasure. My instincts had been right about Vera. This was a woman who could cum at the drop of a hat and I knew we were just getting started.

I kissed her pussy hard again before releasing her. I know she was expecting me to fuck her at that point but I wasn't ready for that. I wasn't through eating that fantastic pussy.

I licked her juices before parting her pussy lips with my fingers. Again I put my tongue in as deep and far as it would go. Vera grabbed my big dick and lowered her mouth onto it and began hard, sucking motions. I gasped at the sensation and I knew that I didn't want to cum before fucking this woman.

I broke away from the embrace and maneuvered Vera onto her back. She took my dick and placed it in front of her opening and I let it slide in slowly until I was as deep inside her as I could possibly get.

The next few moments were a blur as I started fucking this beautiful grandmother with a passion that I have seldom experienced. Her reaction can only be described as tumultuous as she screamed loudly, grinding her hips fiercely as I fucked her just as fast and hard as I could.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I knew this woman would be a spectacular fuck but she was totally out of control, screaming and squeezing me and fucking me like some wild, crazed animal.

I was up to the task and, even though almost breathless at this point, continued to bang into her with machine-like thrusts, faster and faster, until I exploded, emptying all I had inside that raging, boiling pussy.

We collapsed into each other, panting, moaning, and moaning with the pleasure at what just happened.

I just wanted to lay still and catch my breath. But Vera was in no mood for rest. She pulled my head up and kissed me hard on the lips, plunging her tongue deep into my mouth. Her mouth was hot and wet and I responded by finding her tongue and sucking it. I let go momentarily to take a breath and then kissed her again. Our tongues were intermingling furiously.

I then moved down to her neck and went to work licking, eating and sucking Vera's magnificent body. I wanted to taste every inch of this woman.

I gently squeezed her massive tits with my hands and her beautiful, brown nipples were sticking straight out, begging to be sucked. I lowered my mouth and began licking her left nipple, flicking my tongue back and forth over it. I bit it playfully before taking it into my mouth and sucking. Vera was out of control, moaning and squirming and bucking her body. This was one of the most sexual women I had ever encountered. She was in a state of pure, uncontrollable sexual lust.

I continued kissing and sucking her tits, stomach and thighs for the next several minutes. I wanted to tease her and drive her absolutely crazy.

Vera was begging me to fuck her.

She panted breathlessly in that sultry, sex-filled voice, "You motherfucker. What are you doing to me? Please fuck me."

When I knew that neither of us could take any more, I abruptly rose up, put my hands on her hips and pulled her up.

"Get on top of me Vera," I said. "It's time for me to take you for a ride."

Vera straddled me quickly, grabbed my hard dick and inserted it onto her hot, wet pussy.

Her response was immediate. She started bouncing up and down on my hard dick while yelling and screaming with pleasure.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Fuck me baby. Fuck me."

The sight from underneath Vera was simply out of this world. Her big green eyes were wide open with lust and sweat was gleaming from her dark skin. Her massive tits were everywhere, bouncing up and down and side to side. I grabbed them and squeezed hard and at the same time stepped up my thrusts, forcing my dick deeper and deeper into her sweet pussy.

She exploded and her body trembled with spasms while her juices emptied out of her.

She slumped forward, laying her head on my chest. But I wasn't about to slow down.

I raised her head up and said, "Turn around."

She pivoted quickly and all of a sudden I had this big, gorgeous ass right in front of me again. It was an amazing sight and I knew fucking her from behind would make me cum quickly.

I started off trying to slowly put my dick in and out of Vera, carefully watching her ass move and shake with every thrust. But slow was not the way to go with this woman and I started fucking her just as hard and fast as I could. Watching that big ass go up and down on my dick and feeling that hot pussy was too much. I grabbed that ass and pressed it hard against me and I shot my juices into her for the second time.

We were both completely spent and laid completely still, just trying to catch our breath. We were motionless for what must have been five minutes.

Finally, I moved my mouth to her ear and said, "I only thought I knew how good you would be. You are sensational."

She turned her head toward me and said, "Thank you. I can't believe this. This has been fantastic."

We snuggled close and just laid there for several minutes. I clutched Vera tightly and let my hands rest on her magnificent ass. I felt like a man who had just struck gold and I wanted to savor the moment.

A few minutes later Vera got up from the bed.

"Don't get up," I said.

"I'll be right back."

Watching a naked woman with a great ass walk is always one of my favorite moments and watching Vera walk away from that bed took my breath away. Her ass was bouncing all over that room and her dark, tanned skin was absolutely glistening. Despite her age, this woman looked as good naked as any woman I had ever fucked.

Vera returned with a wet rag and a smile on her face.

"Turn over on your back," she said.

I did what I was told and Vera straddled me. She took the wet rag and began cleaning my dick and my thighs. I knew what was coming next.

"It's time for you to get your dick sucked," she said.

"Be gentle," I said.

"I can't promise you that."

She then shifted her body and came to rest in a sitting position with her ass covering my chest. Vera began massaging my balls and my dick and she had a magnificent touch. She would alternate her massaging by rubbing my inner thighs. I was moaning and groaning and breathing hard and it didn't take me long to get hard.

When I was full and ready, she wrapped her hand around my dick, looked at me and said. "I'm going to suck you dry."

She then lowered her head and went to work. She started by forcing my entire dick into her mouth as deep as it could possibly go. Her mouth was hot and I was struggling to keep from exploding right away.

I was breathless but I managed to warn Vera that I wouldn't be able to last long.

She took my dick out of her mouth and said, "Don't worry about that."

She grabbed my balls and the base of my dick and went down on me again. She put the head of my dick into her mouth, wrapped her lips tightly around it, and began sucking hard. I couldn't believe how fantastic it was. Vera was an expert at it as I knew she would be. She then forced the entire length of my dick into her mouth and went to work, alternating between sucking me hard and licking my balls and dick. It was extraordinary.

Vera's massive ass was right in front of me and I reached under to find the opening in her pussy. I inserted one finger, then two fingers, and began massaging her clit with rapid motions. She yelled and her hips were grinding to my touch. But she never released my dick from her mouth. She started bouncing her ass up and down in rhythm to my fingers and in time with her head bobbing up and down on my dick. We were both in a state of pure sexual excitement.

I upped the ante by using the fingers on my right hand to start massaging the opening to her ass. This sent her over the edge and she squirted her hot juices all over chest. Only seconds later I exploded into her mouth. Vera responded by licking and sucking even harder. She licked me clean while I kissed her big ass with hard, deep kisses.

After she was finished she crawled back next to me and we embraced tightly.

"You getting what you wanted?" she asked.

"Yes I am. Are you?"

"You know I am. Where have you been all my life?"

"In your dreams."

We both laughed.

"I've got to get back to the park," she said.

Vera sat up on the side of the bed and picked up her phone.

"I've got three missed calls from my husband," she said.

"Sounds like he's trying to find you."

"I guess so."

She dialed the phone and her husband answered. She listened for a while and then said, "I've got one more stop to make and I'll be there. What time is their next game?"

While Vera was on the phone I looked at her naked back and began rubbing it with my hand. Her skin was dark and beautiful and it felt so hot. I sat up and began rubbing her arms and neck. I pulled her back and started kissing her neck and her face. Despite being on the phone, Vera was responding to everything I was doing.

Hurriedly she said, "Ok, I'll be there in a little bit."

Vera pressed the hang up button, tossed her phone aside and attacked me, plunging her tongue deep into my mouth. I squeezed her tightly and her massive tits pressed hard against my chest.

"We're not through fucking, are we?" I asked.

"No, we're not. I need that dick one more time."

This woman was insatiable. She reached down and grabbed my dick and started stroking with her left hand. At the same time she began caressing my balls with her right hand.

I was alternating between kissing her and sucking her tits and my hands were roaming everywhere. I don't ever recall a woman getting me as excited as Vera did on that afternoon. It didn't take long for me to be ready to fuck this woman again.

When I could take no more I told her to lay down on her stomach. I wanted desperately to pound into her from behind.

I grabbed that massive ass with both hands and squeezed just as hard as I could. I pulled her hips up to meet my dick and I forced my dick into her with as hard a thrust as I could muster. She hollered out loud and then the next few minutes were just a blur for both of us. I started fucking Vera with an uncontrollable passion, banging into her repeatedly and trying to get my big dick in as deep as possible. Her pussy had been on fire all afternoon and it was hotter than ever. This woman was everything I thought she would be and more.

I exploded for the fourth time that afternoon, with this time being even more unbelievable than the first. I was shaking all over as I tried to return to normalcy.

I sat in the bed and watched her get dressed. But that didn't take her long considering how few clothes she was wearing.

While she put on her makeup, I studied her closely.

"You are so fucking hot," I said. "Just a spectacular, beautiful, very sexy woman."

"Thank you. That means a lot for you to say that."

When we were both ready to go, we embraced for what seemed like forever. Neither of us wanted to let go.

Vera pushed my chest back slightly and said, "I've been looking for someone like you for a long time."

"And now you've found him."

We exchanged phone numbers and email addresses and agreed to get together again as soon as possible.

I walked her to her car and I have to admit that we each were walking a little gingerly. Our bodies had taken a pretty good pounding.

I gave her a long goodbye kiss, patted her on her great ass and helped her into her car.

As she started the car, she looked up at me and she still had that sexy, lust-filled look in her eyes. Her shorts had ridden all the way to her hips, exposing every inch of those big, hard and beautifully-tanned thighs. Her nipples were sticking straight out through her thin top and I could tell that this woman was still in a state of extreme excitement.

As she started to back out, I knocked on the hood and held up my hands, indicating for her to stop.

She looked out the window at me and said, "What is it?"

"Turn the car off and get out."

She hesitated and I opened the car door, reached in and shut off the ignition myself.

I grabbed her arm and she knew what I wanted.

"Get out," I said.

We walked hurriedly back to the house, almost running. When the door closed, I put my arms around her, squeezed her and kissed her hard, enjoying once again that hot wetness of her tongue.

Vera responded in turn, finding my tongue and sucking on it as hard as she could.

I broke the embrace and quickly removed her shorts and then mine.

I reached down and Vera's pussy was hot and soaking wet. I couldn't believe it. After being fucked hard for the last two hours, she was still ready for more.

I reached behind her, grabbed that big ass and lifted her off the floor, using the wall to support her. She grabbed my hard dick and guided it into her pussy. I buried my head between her big tits and then then started banging this woman with every ounce of energy I had in my body.

When my arms were ready to give out, we both slumped to the floor. I mounted her and continued to fuck her with long, deep, hard thrusts.

Vera was yelling hysterically. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she screamed over and over.

Finally, this brutal fuck came to an end when we both came in torrents, both of us yelling out loud with pleasure.

My entire body was tingling. I couldn't believe my good fortune. Vera had been absolutely unbelievable. I had found another spectacular woman to add to my collection and this one was truly extraordinary.

Before she drove off, she said, "Any time, any place, anywhere."

I just nodded. This spectacular experience, I knew, would be repeated again and again and again in the future. I couldn't wait.

ljmwriter
ljmwriter
319 Followers
12