Picnic

Story Info
First real time meeting of cyber lovers.
1.3k words
4.38
15.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David shaded his eyes against the glare of setting sun reflecting off the turbulent ocean. His conflicting emotions seemed mirrored by the crashing waves and he thought again about just packing up the picnic laid so carefully out behind him. Part of him wanted to believe that she had just been delayed but his commonsense said her fear of meeting a stranger had won out.
He smiled as he walked back to the blanket. How could they be considered strangers after months of sharing their most inner thoughts, dreams, and wildest fantasies across the flickering Web? How much of what he had read had been true and how much wishful thinking? Lying back, he closed his eyes. At least it was a beautiful day.

He awoke suddenly, unsure of where he was or what had disturbed him. Back lit by the dying rays of the sun, her dark hair tossed by the playful ocean breeze she stood over him, a small smile tugging at the corner of her mouth. "You looked so peaceful, I was trying to decide whether I should wake you. I am sorry I’m late but I did tell you I get lost very easily." She knelt down beside him and pressed a long, gentle kiss on his lips then sat back and grinned. "Now that is something you can’t do in cyberspace."

David smiled back, scarcely believing she was really here. "How was your flight? Any problems?"
Her green eyes glittered mischievously. "It was long and boring but I kept myself amused with thoughts of finally meeting you." She glanced at the picnic basket. "Please tell me you have something to eat in there. I’m starving."
As David laid out the food, they talked lightly of mutual acquaintances and interesting events in each others lives. Before long they were talking as long parted friends and the strangeness of their meeting dissolved away. He felt keenly aware of each small glance, the elusive scent of her perfume and her soft touch on his arm when she laughed. Something about her was familiar and sudden memories of the solitary pleasures they had shared over the internet sprang to his mind. With those thoughts in mind, he watched her full lips part and her tongue dart out to lick the whipped cream from a strawberry. His cock stirred as he imagined the feel of those lush lips grazing over his naked flesh. He was startled when she spoke.

"I don’t need to be a mind reader to guess what your thoughts are. Let’s see if I’m correct." With a slight smile, she unbuttoned his shirt and placed her palm over his heart. "Hmmm, rapid heart beat, an excited flush to the skin ..." her hand dropped into his lap and over his quickly swelling member "... and, oh my you are glad to see me. Lie back darling. I have a taste for something salty."

He helped her remove his shirt then obediently laid back against the blanket. Her fingers brushed slowly across the tanned skin of his chest and she leaned forward to let her lips trace the same path. She paused her downward exploration to gently suck each nipple into her mouth and tease the hardening tips with her tongue. The night air was cool in comparison to her hot mouth and when she blew softly across his wet flesh he gasped in surprise. Even as her tongue flicked across his navel, he could feel her hands deftly undoing his pants and tugging them down his legs.

She sat back on her heels and gazed down at his rigid cock jutting from his body, a wicked gleam in her eyes. "Looks yummy. Hmmm, needs a little extra." Reaching into the basket, she picked out a ripe peach and sliced it in half. As she took a bite, a glistening trail of the sweet nectar dripped down her throat which she caught on the tip of her finger and then sucked into her mouth.
David couldn’t take his eyes off of her ruby lips pursed around her finger as it slid slowly in and out. He felt his belly tighten in anticipation of those lips around his cock. She slowly withdrew her finger and tightened her hand round the juicy fruit until her hand was smeared with peach pulp then coated his cock with the thick sticky fluid. Tossing her hair back, she bent her head to slowly, deliciously lick up the mashed fruit. Her lips were warm against the slick sides of his cock as she licked each trace of peach from the shaft and then bent down to suck each ball into her mouth.

A ragged groan escaped his lips and his fingers gripped the blanket as she slowly moved up to the tip of his cock. "Oh, God. Take me into your mouth and suck it." His voice was hoarse with need and he could feel her smile as she replied "As you wish, my love."

Hot and moist, her mouth slipped over the purple tip of his cock and he had to resist the urge to jerk his hips. He could feel her tongue curling around him and the pressure of her cheeks as she sucked him in even further. Up and down her head moved and with each downward stroke he pressed further into her throat until he was buried in her mouth. Her hands slid under his ass, her nails dragging across his flesh as she urged him to fuck her throat.

"Wait. Give me your pussy. I want to taste you dripping into my mouth." he demanded urgently.
She seemed reluctant to give up his warm, pulsing flesh but she stood and shrugged out of her dress. Naked in the moonlight, she stood above him and ran her hands over her big, beautiful breasts. Her nipples were full and erect, almost begging to be suckled and he felt his mouth water. With her feet on either side of his head, David had the magnificent view up her long legs to the glistening flesh nestled within her smooth mound.

With a swing of her hips, she got down on her knees and lowered her pussy onto his waiting mouth. As his tongue flicked over the moist lips, his senses were filled with her scent and taste. He licked each crevice, enjoying the feel of her on his tongue before thrusting inside her and was rewarded by feeling her low moan around his cock. His lips found the hard bud of her clit and sucked it hard into his mouth, feeling her body twist with pleasure. Her hips began a slow grind against his face and his cheeks and chin were soon soaked with juices.

She lifted her head from his cock and pleaded "Please David, I can’t wait any longer. I must have your cock in me."

She stayed on her knees while he knelt behind her, pressing his thighs against her ass. As he leaned over her to caress her dangling breasts, he could feel her body trembling with excitement. The tip of his cock nudged against her wet pussy and he had to control the urge to plunge into her. Slowly, he moved his hips forward, feeling her hot spongy walls surround the hard shaft of his cock.

"Yesss." she breathed in delight, arching her back and pushing back against him until he completely filled her. She began to rock, fucking herself on his thick cock and losing herself in the building pleasure. This was everything she had imagined it would be and more.
David could feel hot cum coursing through his balls as he plunged into her again and again, harder, deeper the sound of her animal groans urging him on. As if there was any doubt, she threw her head back and shouted "God, yes I’m coming. Harder, fuck me harder!"

As her pussy spasmed around his plunging cock, David’s body quaked and shook with the power of his orgasm. His cum shot into her, mixed with her and dripped in long, sticky strands down their legs.

Their bodies slowed and finally ceased their frantic coupling. David withdrew from her and sat back on the blanket. "Much better than cyber." He grinned.