Picnic Cuckold

Story Info
Naive Asian couple gets tricked into cuckoldry.
7.5k words
3.68
103k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CJ woke with a jolt on his bed, his naked body was all sweaty. He just had another one of those crazy wet dreams that would leave him with a boner in the mornings. What kind of wet dreams? The ones where his innocent cute girlfriend, Connie, was having a romp with some stud right on the bed he was lying on moaning her ass off as she rode the large phallus; a cock probably bigger than his lousy winnie. He was aware about penis sizes and had the paranoid belief that his 5-inch penis was not good enough to make Connie orgasm and shake with lust.

CJ and Connie had been in a relationship for 3 months. He didn't see any trace of promiscuity in Connie's personality. Before the time he asked her to be his girlfriend, she didn't seem to be a very sexual girl to which he later found out that she just didn't have no interest in simply sleeping around and have fun. She would always get shy and uncomfortable when men flirted with her or approached her in a sexual, animalistic way. Connie accepted to be CJ's girlfriend only because he wasn't sexually aggressive and too blatant in his approach like some of those vulgar, hot blooded guys she crossed when they asked her out, so she felt comfortable with CJ. CJ liked her not only for being a hot cutie but also for her innocent demeanor and timid personality, which made her all the more desirable to CJ, and to any libidinous man who wanted to bed her and savor that sexy innocence of hers.

CJ and Connie made a nice, cute couple.

CJ, age 21, was a 5' 6'' tall Korean boy, on the skinny side with a white complexion. Connie was the same age as him. She was a short, pretty Asian-American with a small height of 5' 2'', white skinned, and had shoulder-length dark hair. CJ was a lucky bastard to land a hottie with a nice set of B-cup milky breasts, and a tempting butt that curved out wonderfully under her toned slender waist.

Dreams... Wet dreams about Connie betraying him with a superior cock preoccupied him, making him feel insecure about his capabilities in bed. A lot of times, when they made love, his erection was rather weak due to his long working hours or perhaps his lack of confidence in his little weiner. Luckily for him, Connie never actually complained about it. Although their sex sessions where short, rushed, and sloppy with no mastered control whatsoever, the sex was still what Connie would call... pleasant and tolerable. But again, Connie was just being too nice with him. They young, inexperienced couple were planning to take it step by step on their exploration of better ways to enjoy their fucking.

Some time before Connie was his girlfriend, she used to be his most adventurous and titillating fantasy when having sex with his hand. The fact that nobody seemed to be able to tame the reserved, shy Connie was what made her have that enhancing sexual appeal in CJ's eyes. When he would cruise around in the lonely woods on his small cheap motorcycle, he'd stop at a secluded spot to rest and think about his fantasy girl. He'd get a thrill out of jerking off as he imagined having his way with Connie's naked charms in a heavy wooded area while they risked getting caught by an unexpected nosy stranger. Imagining such situation, his cock would get extremely excited and strain with total hardness to the skin's painful stretching limit -- surpassing its maximum length a good half inch or so. To take Connie out there to have sex at a romantic isolated spot would be a hot, wet dream come true.

CJ believed they could have an adventurous pleasant sex if they went out into the woods where he could fuck her and make her squirm in his arms in ways she never had. He also wanted to explore the wonders of anal sex with her. His whole idea of outdoor sex was to treat his insecurities with his manhood, and to give his ego a boost and have sexual prowess.

So one day, he decided to tell Connie about going out for a ride on his bike. He wasn't going to tell her all the details. He wanted to give her a 'big' surprise.

***

"Connie, how about we go for a ride to the park and have a picnic? There's something I want to show you and you're going to love it." After CJ told her this he covered his pant-covered groin with one hand, trying to hide the evidence of his ulterior motive.

"OK, babe," Connie nodded in agreement. Then they both hugged while looking at each other in the eyes with a timid, knowing smile. They caressed each other with tender love. "You're looking too excited. Got a big surprise or something?" she asked with amused interest and curiosity. CJ didn't give her an answer, he only kept smiling nervously at her. A huge surprise indeed there will be. He just hoped it would be big enough to make her look at him as a masculine sex god.

CJ took Connie to the woods on his bike in search of an exclusive natural love spot for them. All they took was a picnic basket and a blanket. CJ wore khaki shorts and a wife beater while Connie wore a plain white t-shirt and tight blue-jean short shorts.

CJ made the turn to the entrance of a recreational park. There was a truck pulled over to the side of the road. The white man inside the truck saw them pass by. This man was a horny camper on the hunt for some ass. He got a good view of Connie's exposed white legs, her short shorts barely covering her panties, or thong. Somehow, he sensed what the Asian couple was gonna be up to and decided to follow the hot, Asian beauty for a chance to see more of her; he had a strong liking for Oriental girls. He just never had the luck or the given opportunity to seduce one.

CJ's balls were warmly filling with spunk as he searched for the spot that would qualify as an adequate private hiding place for them. Getting to a more dense part of the woods, he found a small dark spot that was surrounded by thick bushes around the sides and with thick branches on top. CJ thought the shady spot looked comfortable and ideal for performing his carnal deeds on Connie.

They had to leave the bike parked on the trail and trudge through the high grass to get to their hiding love spot. CJ set the basket down and Connie spread out the blanket on the grass. They took their shoes off to step on the blanket in socks.

Connie bent over to reach for something inside the basket when CJ stopped her and pulled her back up in front of him and held her hands. Connie's puzzled eyes looked into her boyfriend's lusty ones. He was ready to show her what this adventurous situation did to him.

Connie looked down with startled eyes as she saw him starting to unbutton the front of his shorts. "Baby, what are you doing??" Connie hissed, getting scared. CJ let his shorts drop and his member was pointing upward in his tight underwear.

"Pull my underwear down, honey," CJ encouraged her, "open the surprise I got for you, baby."

Connie obediently pulled his underwear down and his male organ popped out and stood stiff pointing up to the heavens. Connie gasped, "CJ, what has happened to you!" Connie discovered her boyfriend's erection had extended past his normal 5 inches to almost 6 inches and his cockhead was engorged a tad wider than its usual thickness of 1¼".

***

The stranger had followed the direction the couple went, and found their bike parked ahead of him on the trail. It looked like he was getting close to the show! The man grinned evilly as he made his way towards their private zone and hide out of their view to peep on them.

***

CJ started unbuttoning Connie's shorts. Connie was getting nervous. She looked around her to see if nobody was near them, then looked back at CJ and shook her head 'no' at him in fear. However, she didn't stop him from pulling her shorts down to expose her unblemished, smooth legs and white panties. Her bulging pussy lips in her underwear were tingling from the thrill and danger of her nakedness getting exposed in a slutty way for anyone who might come by and have a look. He took his muscle shirt off and took Connie's shirt off as well.

Connie suddenly heard the sound of a stick cracking nearby. Her boyfriend didn't seem to have heard it. The lad was crazed with lust to hear, or even care. She looked around but couldn't see a figure of a body anywhere in sight. So she automatically dismissed it, thinking maybe it was just a squirrel.

CJ made her look at him by holding her left cheek in his right hand. Connie did the same and placed her right hand in CJ's left cheek. They looked into each other's eyes with captivating love. He then snaked his left hand up under the leg band of her underwear to grope her fleshy right buttcheek. She reciprocated his touches with her own by grabbing onto his hot pecker with her left hand and caressed it with a bit of hesitance. (She was still feeling unsure about doing the nasty out there like unconscious horny animals.)

"I like you, Connie," CJ said romantically while rubbing and squeezing her ass with his hand, his finger tips giving her asshole some up and down subtle passes. Then Connie softly responded, "I like you, too," and caressed her boyfriend's cheek benevolently.

The novelty of the panoramic display was exciting to no end for the spying womanizer that was cunningly hiding behind the bushes. He was resisting the temptation to go in there and show her his large cock to see what she would have to say about its comparison to her boyfriend's inferior dick.

CJ pulled her underwear down and got her to lie down on her back and he lay on top of her. The fresh, youthful, naked couple lay there in each other's arms. With his face above hers, he told her, "Trust me," and then parted her lips with his tongue and stuck it deep into her throat. He Frenched her with high intensity. They were necking and moaning into their throats when suddenly CJ swiftly turned her body over on her belly. He got on her and wedged his mushroom head between her asscheeks up to her butthole.

"But wait. Someone might watch!" said Connie.

CJ wasn't gonna have any of that and pulled her up on all fours, getting her ready to take her doggy style. "It'll feel better if you just relax, honey," CJ reassured her.

Connie's eyes opened wide when she caught some movement in front of her. And just when her boyfriend lunged his boner towards her hole, she frantically got out of his grip and moved away from the blanket. This caused CJ to fall forward and crash down on the blanket on his face and dickhead, his dick getting somewhat bent from the impact. His eyes got big in surprise.

"I think there's someone hiding behind those bushes," Connie said in a frighten voice.

"Where?" groaned CJ as he tried to get back up while still in pain from the fall.

"Let's get out of here!" urged Connie and started gathering her clothes desperately.

"Fuck!" cursed CJ. He also grabbed his clothes and picked everything up.

The voyeur watched as the nude couple hastily got their things and ran away from their hiding spot. He observed with penetrating horny eyes how Connie's naked white buttocks quivered and bounced up and down as she ran away with her male sexpartner. "She CANNOT get away from me, and my huge cock," he swore to himself.

***

CJ's bike was stationed near a lake; the loving pair had relocated their picnic spot to a place by the edge of the lake to finish their business. They ate their food in peace without any more incidents.

"Honey, wouldn't you like to take a swim? The water looks very nice," CJ said, and then added, "how about we finish making love inside the water?"

Connie was fidgeting. She was hesitating and finally said, "What's the point, baby? I don't think it's safe to have sex out here. Let's just wait until we get home, OK?"

CJ was getting disappointed. "But remember when we were about to fuck in the woods, didn't you see how bigger my cock got, baby? Maybe this is what we needed; to come outside a little bit to make the sex better."

Connie countered with, "It's alright, babe. Let's go home right now if you want. We don't have to do it out here in plain view for everyone to see just so you can get 'bigger' down there." She let that hang for a moment, and then said, "I don't get it. What is it with you with having sex outdoors, anyways?"

CJ didn't know how to further explain his point as he watched her lie down on her back with her large sunglasses on. It looked like she was going to take a nap. He sat there propped on his arms with his knees up. He thought Connie should have gotten the point through her head after she saw how his dick responded back there in the bushes.

CJ then started thinking that maybe she thought his cock's growth wasn't THAT big of a deal. Was it supposed to get even bigger than it did so it could really push her right buttons? Fucking slut!

The next thought that followed in CJ's mind was that perhaps the supposed fact about her actually having seen someone peeking back there was made up and nothing but horseshit. Remembering that event made him feel embarrassed in a way; wasn't he supposed to be like a sex god to her and not give her a reason to not want to have sex with him? His whole plan about showing Connie his sexual prowess turned out to be a fiasco.

For the next while, he was musing on finding ways on how to enlarge his penis. Then out of nowhere, someone showed up from the side of his view and stood right in front of him and Connie, blocking their view of the lake.

It was the striking appearance of a muscular man posing sideways. CJ saw a six-foot tall white hunk that looked to be in his late twenties with a heavy build. All he was wearing was a black thong. His huge arms, puffed-out rock-hard chest, washboard abs, and wide powerful legs were truly impressive. And that tremendous bulge on his crotch? No. CJ rather not start comparing the man's huge weapon to his little one.

"Hi," the man saluted with a suspicious smile, "name's Ryan." Then he looks down at Connie with a grin. "What is your name little sex doll?"

CJ sensed Connie wasn't even awake so he answered the question for her, "She is Connie, my girlfriend. And I go by CJ."

Ryan eyed Connie's body up and down with sexual hunger. She wasn't naked this time, but he could easily envision her naked as he had already seen her nude Asian body just a little while ago. CJ had a strange feeling about that hunk's arrival -- like the arrival of a hero who showed up to the rescue with a solution for his inferiority complex.

"So... just your girlfriend, huh?" Ryan said in amusement and moved to sit by Connie who was now lying between the two males. He studied Connie's smooth white legs and moaned passionately, "Oh my... That means she's still good to fool around with a stranger without committing a crime, right CJ boy?" opined Ryan.

Watching this huge man getting close to his sweetheart was wrongfully making CJ's cock harden and expand in his shorts. The feeling of arousal wasn't by any means an unwelcomed one from the dirty-minded boyfriend's part. His body was all limp as he sat still, transfixed on the display of Ryan beginning to take liberties with his Asian soul mate.

Ryan ran his hand up and down on Connie's leg. He rubbed and squeezed one leg and then the other. "Mmmmmh," moaned Ryan, "Jesus' shit, this sexy bitch feels fucking goooood." He started opening the front of her shorts while he looked at her boyfriend with caution. CJ didn't move at all and his eyes were locked on the hand unzipping the front of his girlfriend's shorts. Ryan slowly pulled her shorts down her legs and off her feet. Both men saw a darker shade of white in the center of her camel-toe -- she was leaking!

Ryan's hands were all over her legs. He encircled his big hands around her hips and moved his thumbs up and down the leg bands on the V of her crotch.

"You like how this feels?" inquired Ryan.

CJ looked at Connie's face and thought she looked like she still wasn't awake. He turned to Ryan and saw he was looking straight at him instead of Connie. It made CJ feel like maybe the question was for him: Did HE like how it felt to look at a big, powerful stud feel up his sweetheart? He felt feelings of shame mixed with feelings of ecstasy at knowing what his honest answer was to that question.

Ryan continued with CJ's blissful torture by rubbing Connie's camel toe. And the boyfriend letting it happen as he looked on only further proved he was oddly enjoying watching Connie being molested by the horny brute. Ryan decided it was time to test the couple's commitment with one another.

"Wouldn't you like to fuck this bitch right here on the blanket, kid?" asked Ryan.

"We were about to go home and fuck, but..."

"But you'd rather smash her booty out here, right?" Ryan said slyly. He then asked CJ, "What does it take to tame this hot, fuckable Asian slut? You think you might need some help with her?"

Ryan was seriously considering debauching Connie right there on their blanket for CJ to see how a bitch in heat goes crazy. But the boyfriend had a different idea.

"I'll handle her, when we get back home. She would never have sex out here in the park," said CJ.

Ryan had a sinister grin on his face and said, "If you'd like to bang her right now, I'll let you use my little tent and both of you can fuck in private."

"Where?" asked CJ, frowning in confusion.

"It's back there," Ryan pointed behind him. It took CJ a few seconds to locate the tent with his eyes. There was a small tent set up in the middle of a group of small trees with low branches and bushes surrounding it -- from a distance, it did look well-hidden.

CJ pulled out his third ear at that offer. At that point, he was eager to finish what his balls were demanding him to do a long while ago. He wasn't thinking straight. If he still had a chance to fulfill his torrid fantasy about having some kind of outdoor sex with Connie at such setting, like in that erotic-looking cozy tent he was seeing back there, he was gonna do it.

"OK. I'll do her in your tent," CJ eagerly accepted.

Ryan was getting worked up seeing how his true plans were slowly coming to fruition. The next thing he thought about doing was to steal Connie from that cheap fuckbuddy of her boyfriend.

Ryan turned to Connie and asked her, "Connie, would you let your boyfriend take care of your carnal needs... or do you determine I should give him a hand by letting me fuck you instead?"

CJ was caught off guard by Ryan's insane question. What the fuck! He looked down at Connie to see whether she's been awake all along or not. She still lay there immobile.

"Connie?" Ryan called her, waving his hand in front of her dark sunglasses.

After a short dead silence, Connie slowly pulled her sunglasses out of her face, looking straight at Ryan seriously and suspiciously. She sat up, turned to look at her boyfriend, and took her shirt off for both men to see her stiff, erect nipples.

"Connie," called Ryan. Connie turned to face Ryan again. "Do you love your boyfriend?"

"Yes. I love him," she said straight-faced. Her eyes moved down to Ryan's muscular legs, and her eyes bulged when she noticed Ryan's cock was slowly stretching the skimpy thong out and strained against the fabric as it grew to total hardness.

Ryan then asked, "Does that mean you are willing to accept him as your husband and give him the right to take care of his carnal needs in your ass whenever he wants and wherever he sees fit?" Connie looked over at CJ, she blushed, then turned back to Ryan and shyly nodded her head yes.

Ryan moved to sit right beside Connie and lifted her small body over his lap, placing her butt right on his tented crotch with her knees up and legs wide open. Connie got alarmed at being held that way by Ryan right in front of her sweetheart, especially when she felt the bull's fat organ poking at her damp gusset. She looked over at her boyfriend to see if he would put a physical protest. CJ sat rooted to the spot gawking at the pair as Ryan began massaging the back of her legs up and down. Ryan hissed with pleasure on Connie's ear at the exquisite feel of her warm female flesh on his body skin to skin.