Picnic Passion

Story Info
He takes beautiful Carrie for a picnic.
1.1k words
4.61
18.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Carrie who is gloriously beautiful inside and out.

Her nipple felt hard in my mouth. I knew that it would be addicting to be with her, but I hadn't any idea how deeply I would feel this need to possess her body and make it my own.

Carrie's moans of pleasure made me want to drive deep, hard, and fast as I could, but I refrained. I kept my pace slow, deliberate and controlled. I wanted her body to completely overrun her thought. I wanted her to feel passion so intense that she would give to me all of her … nothing held back.

Her auburn hair was flung out over the grass in stark contrast. We'd been picnicking when our teasing and gentle flirting finally lit a flame too hot to put out with will power.

"David, if you look at me like that much longer and I'm going to rape you" she had teased.

I took her at her word and allowed all of the need for her within me to jump from my heart to my eyes. I made myself so transparent to her that she could readily see that there was only a thin veneer of gentlemanly behavior left. Still she pushed me further.

"I can see that you want me, but what puzzles me is what you are waiting for" she'd said, inviting me to let my inhibition go in her sexiest sultry tones.

She had leaned back on the picnic blanket then, hazel eyes inviting me to follow. I did gladly. My lips found hers and with her mouth yielding to my hot passionate kisses, I took liberties. My hands opened her blouse and undid her lacey bra. I kissed her neck and ears. When her hands roamed up my sides to push my shirt up and off I barely noticed that she flung it far across the meadow.

Now with both of us topless, my mouth found those wonderful breasts too inviting to ignore and cupping her left breast in my hand, my mouth claimed her nipple as my prize. She gave a loud moan as my teeth gently took that nipple and raked it. I wanted her to feel a need for my body like I felt for hers and I was not going to stop until her promised "rape" was fulfilled.

Her hands rose to embrace me, fingers curling through my chest and belly hair. My own hands were busy pushing off her capri's and sending them after my shirt. She'd worn the briefest of panties and I quickly slid my hand under them. She was soaked. Her body knew what it wanted, now I only needed to but that need she felt in charge of her will.

I teased her with my fingers by gliding up and down her wet, now swollen lips. Her hips lifted from the blanket and I could feel nails now, digging into my chest. Her thighs opened and with a quick pull I tore the annoyance of her panties off. My hand worked now in concert with my mouth, sucking lips and teasing teeth timed with the curl of fingers and thumb around her clit.

Carrie moaned again, more loudly, her body shuddering and small orgasms swept up from her thighs and radiated pleasure throughout her body.

"Oh David... yes" she intoned in a near trance-like state of pleasurable abandon.

I knew then that I had the girl I worshipped in just the right place to show her how devoted to her pleasure I really, truly was. My hand shifted so that my thumb covered her clit, while my fingers curled deep inside her to find that soft, spongy G-spot. My mouth moved to the untouched nipple and began teasing it to a state of impossible alertness as I had just done to its' twin.

The sun felt warm on my back and knowing that someone might stroll along to find us at any moment made me wish to hurry. I massaged both clit and G-spot now. Her hands cupped my head at her breast, fingers thick in my hair. Her legs clenched around my wrist in wild abandonment.

Suddenly a second, larger and more powerful orgasm swept her and this time her cries of pleasure started birds from nearby trees. As their alarm cries mingled with her own passionate moaning and exclamations, she rolled into me and desperate now, tore at my jeans.

In seconds my jeans had been flung aside like our other clothing and she'd pushed me to my back. Swinging her self over me she sat down hard on my stiff cock, impaling herself completely with a loud "yes!"

She leaned over me, dangling her breasts and pinning my wrists by my ears as she at last fulfilled her threat of rape. Her body took over. She lifted and rocked, sat back and ground herself onto me. She closed her eyes and lifted her face to the sky for the pleasure she took from feeling the head of my cock stroking deep into her warm needy center.

I could feel now I would lose all sense of control soon and closed my eyes as my hips rose in opposition to her hungry downward motions. I could not last long with this tight, needy girl of my dreams doing her very best to milk my cock with her clenched pussy. I cam screaming her name into the warm summer afternoon air.

She rode until the last flexing of my orgasm was long gone, clenching me and keeping me hard. Then at last she let go my wrists, opened her eyes and look down to see my own; filled with love, devotion, and promises. I lifted my hands to invite her down to me and with a sigh of contentment, she lay onto me.

We held that embrace for what seemed like hours but in reality was far less. Not a word was said for all the time our bodies lay locked together. I could feel myself getting softer as well as feel our love making juices flooding out and over my balls to the blanket under my ass. She shifted slightly and her long tresses tickled my chest as she lifted her self up to look at me. I turned my face slightly to the side, as I did not want her to see the raw emotion on my face. She took one hand and turned my head so that our eyes were locked once again.

"David, you made me take you… "

I looked deep into her and felt her doing the same.

"You took nothing. I give you all I am, beloved."

She sighed then, content. As she lowered her soft breast and cheek back to rest on my chest, I sighed too. I was content to let the world end. Carrie loved me. I needed nothing more.