Picnic Surprise

Story Info
They fuck for the first time.
1.9k words
4
27.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claire4u
claire4u
13 Followers

Lynn hadn’t slept a wink since her last date with Neil. They had been seeing each other for almost 3 months, and had yet to have sex and it was beginning to drive her crazy. Since their first date, Lynn had been plotting on how to get him into bed, but since they had such good chemistry and so much in common, they decided that perhaps they should go slow, to build their relationship.

Today, they were planning on going on a late afternoon picnic out in the country and then she planned to take him back to her apartment to seduce him. Lynn quickly got out of bed, and hopped into the shower to shave every inch of her body, paying close attention to her pussy.

Neil arrived at Lynn's house about 10 minutes early. Armed with roses in his hand, he checked his hair in the car window and proceeded to the front door. As he walked up to the door, Neil wondered to himself how he could make today the day that he and Lynn make love for the first time.

He was dressed very casually in some jeans and a loose fitting t-shirt. She felt slightly over dressed in a short sundress, with buttons up the front and her hair all done up. Lynn shook off the notion that she was over dressed and remembered her plan to seduce Neil. Her clothing would certainly impress him.

“Wow Sweetheart, You Look Fantastic!” said Neil, as he eyed up her voluptuous body. He gave her the roses and she reciprocated with a deep lingering kiss, plunging her tongue deep inside his warm mouth.

The feeling of her tongue and the scent of her perfume was too much for Neil to take and he lowered his hands down her back and slid them to the soft curve of her ass. He kept his hands there, spending some time rubbing her cheeks and enjoying the feeling of her soft skin covered by the delicate fabric of her sundress. Lynn wasn’t at all shocked as she felt his cock begin to grow in his jeans.

As Neil waited for her, she went to the kitchen to place his roses in a vase. Lynn then quickly grabbed a sweater and her blanket and they headed out to his pickup truck to begin their day together.

They spent the next hour and a half driving out of town and chatting casually about the week that had past since they had seen each other last. Lynn slid over in the bench seat and positioned herself right beside Neil, with her hand in his lap, rubbing his leg gently. She was trying to tease him and get him excited, and she could easily see the effect she was having on his jeans.

Neil tried to hide it, but Lynn could also tell that his breathing had quickened. Her plan seemed to be working. She would finally get her hands and her mouth all over him tonight.

They finally pulled into the secluded picnic spot that Neil had seen years before, while up in the area camping with friends. He always thought this would be a great place to bring his girlfriend, but he had never found anyone special enough, until now. They got out of the truck, and Neil brought out the lunch he had prepared for them, as Lynn set down her blanket on the grass for them to get comfortable on.

After they had finished eating, they lay down together on blanket and held each other closely, talking about the future and how much they had grown to care for each other. Neil rolled over onto his side and leaned in to kiss Lynn passionately. She spread her legs open slightly as he proceeded to crawl on top of her and kiss her more, his hands exploring her body.

Lynn knew that she was getting very turned on by the kissing, and thought that perhaps she wouldn’t have to wait to get Neil home to seduce him. She was going to take advantage of the situation and have him now. She couldn’t wait any longer, and from the feel of his growing erection pressed against her, he couldn’t either.

Neil rolled over onto his back and Lynn climbed on top, kissing him passionately. She looked around the treed area to make sure they were completely alone, and proceeded to unbutton the first few buttons of her dress, so that Neil could see her white satin bra. As she straddled him, he leaned up and started to kiss and bite at her hard nipples through the bra.

Lynn was getting very turned on and proceeded to throw her head back in ecstasy as Neil played with her sensitive breasts. He then reached his hand back behind her dress and unhooked the clasps on her bra, letting it fall from her luscious breasts. He pulled it out from beneath her dress and threw it aside, getting back to his task at hand and licking around her hard nipples.

Neil reached up and firmly grasped her breasts, squeezing them together and alternating between licking each nipple. Lynn was in heaven and could feel that her pussy was extremely wet from his constant teasing.

She then proceeded to slide her body off of his and sat at the end of the blanket, with the top of her dress wide open. Lynn reached her hands up and began to unbuckle his belt, pulling it off of his waist and tossing it aside with bra. She then started to unzip his pants and retrieve his now hard cock.

Her soft hand began to stroke his shaft gently, and she watched his facial expressions intently. Lynn has previously loved to see the effect she had on the men she had pleased, and now with Neil, it was turning her on more than ever before. She brought her body up between his now spread legs and bent down to lick the tip of his cock.

Lynn wrapped her tongue around the head and proceeded to lick every inch of his dick, slowly moving her way down to cover it with her saliva. As she reached the base of his cock, she used her free hands to massage his balls slowly, then opened her mouth wide and took his entire length into her mouth, pushing it as deep into her throat as she could.

Neil reached up and grabbed the back of Lynn’s head, grasping a handful of her dark brown hair in the process. He then began to push her head down further onto his hard cock, pushing it deep inside her mouth, feeling it hit the back of her throat. He wanted to get his cock deep inside her mouth, feeling her gag on his shaft, and began lifting his hips to thrust his cock deeper in her warm mouth.

Lynn feels Neil’s cock begin to tense up and can tell he is eager to cum. She starts to take his cock deeper into her mouth, licking his entire shaft, feeling him pulse in her mouth.

“Mmmm, yeah baby, swallow my hard cock,” instructed Neil, as he drove his cock into her mouth in one final plunge and flinches as he shoots his hot cum down her throat. Lynn did her best to take all of his juice, but a tiny bit spilled out onto her chin, and she quickly cleaned it up with her finger and sucked it into her mouth.

Neil grabs Lynn’s head and brings her close to him, pulling her into a passionate embrace. As they kiss, Neil can taste himself in her mouth and gets even more turned on. He turns Lynn over onto her back, and starts by kissing her inner thighs, moving slowly up to his prize possession, her sweet cunt.

He took his fingers and began to trace the outline of her slit, then wrapped his fingers around the edge of her dripping wet satin panties, and pulled them off her, exposing her soaking cunt to his face. Neil leaned in and spread her legs open with his hands, opening her pussy to him.

Neil bent forward, extending his tongue and began to lick Lynn’s pussy from her ass to her clit. He then began to nibble gently on her clit as his fingers explored her wet cunt.

As he focused most of his attention on her hard clit, he gently thrust one finger into her pussy, and then moved it back to her ass, where he rimmed her tenderly with his finger. Lynn had never had any sort of ass play before, but she was very excited at the prospect of Neil being her first.

After several minutes of eating her pussy, Neil stood up and grabbed Lynn’s hand, making her stand with him. He pulled his pants off completely and unbuttoned the rest of her dress, but kept it on her.

He directed her to get in the bed of the pickup truck, and with his assistance, she climbed up. Neil knew that she was now his sex toy and he was planning on using her as such. He joined her on the bed of the truck and together, they walked up to the front.

“Lift your left leg onto the top of the truck,” he instructed as he stood behind her. Lynn was now positioned at the front of the truck, her dress wide open, with one leg on top of the truck. Neil bent below her and began licking furiously as her entire pussy, tasting her sweet juice. Lynn was moaning loudly and was eager to have his cock deep inside her.

“I hope your ready for me” said Neil as he stood and positioned himself behind her. He reached up and immediately began pinching her nipples. Lynn’s leg was still propped up on the truck, and he grabbed his rock hard cock and plunged it deep into her sopping wet cunt.

“Oh fuck me so hard,” screamed out Lynn as she felt his first thrust. Neil thought of going slowly, but the moment she cried out in sheer ecstasy, he decided to fuck her as hard as he could, for as long as he could. He grabbed her waist and drove his stiff member into her with all his might. He was in heaven.

His assault on her swollen cunt lasted for several more minutes, with Lynn constantly screaming out in pleasure. They were each pleased that they were out in the middle of no where so no one can hear them squealing.

As Neil fucked her with all his might, he knew he wouldn’t last too long. He had wanted her since the first moment they met and this was a culmination of everything he wanted. He rubbed her clit furiously, with one hand as he fucked her pussy as hard as he could, with his other hand gripping her waist.

The more Neil rubbed her clit, the closer Lynn was to cumming. He pulled his hand away from her clit, for what seemed to be a moment, and in that instant, he shoved his finger deep inside her ass and made her cum.

Lynn screamed in orgasm as he then plunged his cock back into her cunt. She could feel his cock throbbing deep inside her, and as she clenched her pussy tight, Neil began to moan and shudder.

He pulled his cock out of her quickly and came all over her tight ass. Lynn turned around, dropped to her knees and proceeded to suck the rest of his cum out of his cock.

After she had finished, Neil kneeled down on the truck bed with Lynn and began kissing her passionately, tasting his cum in her mouth, looking forward to a bright future filled with endless fucking together.

claire4u
claire4u
13 Followers