Picnic Table

Story Info
Robert & Maria play in the open.
1.4k words
4.2
47k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lover and I have been together for two years and enjoy playing out each other's fantasies. He is a bit older than I am; around 22 years older actually. My friends were skeptical when we first started seeing each other but after awhile they could see the intense attraction we have for one another. The following story is just one of the many we have made come true during our active sex life.

One of our fantasies has been to make love outside in the middle of the day. We discussed this fantasy extensively! We talked about lying together on a blanket, cuddling and exploring each other's bodies under the warm sun. Not all of our ideas were so romantic. "Perhaps," Robert suggested, "we could lean against a tree where you could then just wrap your legs around me as I thrust into you."

"Not bad," I countered, "But what if I wore a skirt and bent over the car? You could make me brace out against the car, lift my skirt, spread my legs and then have your way with me."

Robert had another idea. "I'll bet that a picnic table would be the perfect height for us. Picture this-you sitting on the table, I'm caressing your legs when I discover you aren't wearing any underwear. I tug your skirt above your waist and start licking you. I flick my tongue back and forth lightly over your clit until you beg me to stop so I can fuck you. Then, you are sitting on the edge of the table with your legs up and around me while I stand and thrust hard into you. What do you think about THAT idea? I know where we can find a picnic table..."

By now I was blushing. I couldn't believe that we were having this conversation! I was also rather excited. "Oh, my goodness. I can't believe you. You'd do it wouldn't you?"

He just smiled and said, "Admit it. The thought excites you doesn't it? Sitting on the table with your legs spread, knowing that someone might be watching. You want to act like my little slut." He leaned over and traced a finger along the swell of my breasts. He was right; I was getting excited. My nipples were hard; my underwear getting damp. Little did I know at the time that I would find myself actually acting on this fantasy. A week later Robert and I decided to go camping. Both of us enjoy the outdoors; we were looking forward to hiking. The day before we left we teased each other quite a bit, slyly mentioning possibilities of what can be accomplished on a hidden trail. I didn't expect to actually do any of those things. Until him I had led a pretty reserved life, especially in the bedroom. We had chosen a campground near Morehead University that was perfect for hiking. After setting up camp, Robert took me to see the campus at Morehead.

It was nice out, warm for late April, but a bit wet. Just as we parked at the university, it started to lightly drizzle. It looked as if it would soon clear up so we got out and started to walk anyway. Despite the fact that it was a Saturday afternoon we were the only ones walking along the trail behind the school. It wrapped around a serene lake. We walked along, holding hands and chatting quietly when we came upon a large clearing. And then we saw it. Right in the middle of the clearing, was a picnic table. It seemed to beckon to me, a sign from the heavens. We looked at each other.

I smiled. Robert smiled and then shook his head. I, who had been so reserved about the idea, nodded my head and pulled his hand, brazenly tugging him towards the table.

"Maria, it's the middle of the day!"

Another calm smile. "Yes, but it's been at least three hours. You aren't going to make me wait, are you?"

A few more steps. "Maria, let's go back to our tent."

"Hmmmm...too far away. I want you NOW." With that I hopped up on the edge of the table.

Robert still looked unsure. I undid my bra from under the t-shirt and tossed it to the side. Taking his hands, I placed them under my shirt. My nipples were hard, just waiting for him. This was the turning point for Robert. He started caressing my breasts, playing with my nipples and then tugged my shirt up so he could suck on the tips of my breasts. A 36D cup, my nipples are the size of half-dollars. Men have commented that it is difficult to get an entire nipple into their mouth. Of course, they weren't complaining! Robert loves to play with my breasts, making me moan in anticipation. Robert sucked one nipple into his mouth, firmly playing with the other. His rough hands tweaked the nipples, teasing them into standing erectly on their own.

"Why don't you take that off?" He looked at the shirt. After a moment's hesitation, I tossed it to the side. Since I was already half naked I figured I might as well go all the way and the rest of my clothes followed. Now I was sitting on the picnic table in broad daylight without a stitch of clothes on. Truly exposed. Robert, who was still fully dressed, slowly examined me smiling. "Maria, what if someone is watching? We're on a college campus..." Then he leaned over and gently pulled my legs apart. He started licking me, slowly, lightly. He lazily teased my outer labia and slowly slid his tongue inside of me. He was driving me crazy! He knew what I wanted and took his sweet time getting there. By the time his tongue was flicking lightly over my clit all I could think about was how much I wanted him to be inside of me. I felt so exposed, so incredibly naughty and even a bit slutty for doing what we were doing. Anyone walking on the trail would have a clear view of me.

Robert unzipped his jeans, and I reached in to take out his penis. He was already hard, and I could feel a little bit of precum on the tip of his penis. "My turn." With that I leaned over and took him in my mouth. I ran my tongue up and down the shaft as he liked. Cupping his balls with my hands I teased him by lightly sucking and touching and then suddenly taking him all the way into my mouth. He moaned and grasped the back of me head, pushing as far into my mouth as he could. He wasn't going to let me tease him anymore. Soon I achieved a rhythm to his liking and he let me continue without any more interference. What a sight we must have been; me completely naked, on all fours leaning over to service my lover. After I had been sucking on him for about ten minutes he stopped me and told me to sit on the edge of the table.

Obeying his instructions I perched on the edge of the table; I had my legs parted but Robert took them and spread them all the way open so he had a better view. Admiring how wet I was, he noted that I was really ready for him and then slowly pushed himself into me. "Is that what you want Maria?" he asked. All I could do was whimper as he sped up. It was exactly what I wanted. For him to take me on the picnic table, in the open, where anyone might walk by and see us. I wanted to be fucked and fucked hard. He tightly gripped my thighs as he squeezed them wide open and moved faster, deeper, harder. I was so dizzy from the excitement that I came quickly and he followed soon after.

We stayed there for a few minutes joined together like that. His cum was dripping out of me; the familiar warmth seeping down my thighs was a satisfying feeling. Finally, we separated and I dressed. Robert only had to zip his jeans back up. Later that afternoon, he took me shopping and bought me a Morehead T-shirt.

"I think you earned this. After all, you just got laid on a Morehead table."

Smiling, I looked up and asked, "So-what other t-shirts do you think I'll earn?"

Robert just smiled and I knew that being his lover would be quite an adventure.