Picnic Toes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vincey
Vincey
30 Followers

"...and that's how I ended up here, sleeping on this bench. And my feet are still killing me..." she finished.

"Well..." Luke said tentatively, his voice faltering slightly, "If you wanted, I could give you a foot massage..."

Sarah instantly remembered how gross and smelly her feet were.

"No way!" She blurted out loudly, retracting her feet to hide them under the bench.

Sarah instantly regretted her words as soon as they had left her mouth. She looked up to find Luke startled, his previously straight and confident posture now slightly slumped. Although he was trying to maintain his smile, she could see behind his eyes a sense of shame and regret.

"I mean..." she tried to recover, "I couldn't possibly make you do that. Look at the state of me!" She pointed at the stains on her dress, "And my feet really smell from walking around all day."

"I completely understand." Luke replied, his voice resigned and apologetic. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been so forward anyway."

And there it was, the lull in conversation that every new couple dreaded. Sarah cursed to herself. What was she thinking? A gorgeous man, sitting mere inches from her, had actually offered to rub her feet, her aching feet that desperately needed some attention. And what had she done? Of course she had to overreact and scare him off!

She took a few seconds to calm herself down.

Finally, she steeled herself and decided to just go for it. After all, when would such an opportunity arise itself again?

"You know," she said softly as she met his eyes, "my feet really do ache and I would love you to give me a foot massage."

"You really don't have to do this..." Luke tried to reassure her, his voice still slightly uncertain.

"Please, I really want it," she said, this time her voice more steady. "But don't tell me I didn't warn you how gross my feet are!" she quickly added.

Sarah noticed a smile creep back onto Luke's face as he straightened up once again.

"Have you seen the state I'm in?" Luke pointed to the legs of his shorts and Sarah noticed a few small specs of dirt stained on them. "Are you sure about that?"

Sarah only nodded, this time being the one to give a reassuring smile. At that, Luke scooted deeper into the bench and brushed off his thighs. Sarah took the latter as an invitation. Placing a hand on the bench for support and the other holding down her dress, she gingerly lifted her legs and placed her feet onto Luke's muscular thighs.

As she finally settled into a comfortable position, Sarah felt Luke's hand slide under her left ankle. His big hands softly cradled the back of her heel with a delicate grip and he lifted her foot until it was half way up his chest. Sarah winced, fully expecting him to recoil from the smell and back out of the ordeal. However, his face seemed to tell another story. As he gazed into her sole, an intriguing glint appeared in his eyes, which piqued her curiosity. As he held her foot, this man was showing a completely different side of himself and she couldn't help but look on.

"How bad are they?" She inquired, her face still in a grimace.

Luke looked up to her.

"Perfect. Your feet are beautiful." He replied without a hint of sarcasm.

Sarah snorted.

"Really? So what do you like so much about my feet?" she replied cheekily, not expecting a serious answer.

Instead, he once again turned his attention to the foot he held.

"Well, I like how small and soft your feet are." He started caressing the length of her sole. "What size are they?" He asked.

"Six and a half for most shoes" she replied.

Luke moved onto her toes, gently rolling each one between his thumb and forefinger.

"I like how your toes are nice and straight. Not too long yet not too stubby, and uniformly descending in length from your big toe..." he gently squeezed the pad of her big toe, "all the way to your little toe..." repeating the same process for each successive toe.

"Wow, I've never thought of my feet this way," Sarah was now genuinely intrigued. "What else do you like?"

"Well, I like that you care for your feet and get them professionally pedicured. The dark colour looks great on you." He said as he ran his finger gently on her big toenail.

"Actually, I painted them myself..." She corrected, a hint of pride in her voice.

Her smile widened as Luke looked up in amazement.

"Incredible," He whispered.

Sarah was having fun.

"Is that it?" she prodded.

"Not even close." Luke replied.

He ran his thumb along her instep, tracing the line of her arches.

"You have the softest feet I have ever felt. You have incredible high arches and your heels are perfectly soft, without even a trace of blemishes or dry skin." He marvelled aloud.

Luke's deep, passionate voice, combined with the soft strokes, were working wonders for Sarah. At last, all those foot baths, scrubbing, moisturising and nail painting, that had gone unnoticed throughout the years, were paying off within this single moment. This was what it felt like to be properly pampered and appreciated. With each careful stoke, she could feel the intensity of his voice through his fingers, melting away all the stress and tension within her whole body. Yet, one small doubt still niggled at the back of her mind.

"What about the smell? Doesn't it bother you?" She asked.

Luke paused for a second.

"I love how your feet smell." He finally said, a hint shame tinging his voice.

Luke lowered Sarah's foot back onto his lap as she saw him ponder for a moment.

"The thing is..." he said, this time more softly. "I have a bit of a...fetish...for women's feet, and yours are the most gorgeous and perfect pair I have ever laid my eyes on."

He looked into Sarah's eyes and took a deep breath.

"Truthfully, I really like you and feel like I'd be taking advantage of you if I didn't let you know about it now." He continued. "I completely understand if you want me to stop."

Sarah looked confused for a moment as she tried to process the information. She had vaguely heard of men with foot fetishes in the past but had never seriously entertained the face that she would actually ever meet a person with such a fetish.

"So what you're saying is that massaging and rubbing your hands all over them also gives you pleasure?" Sarah clarified.

"Yes. Very much so." He replied timidly, giving a small nod.

Sarah started chuckling softly.

"So that's what you were worried about? That you were actually enjoying giving me the most amazing foot rub I have ever received? And here I was worried that the smell of my feet alone would send you running."

Sarah lifted her feet and buried them into Luke's big hands.

"My feet are at your mercy." She told him, looking him straight in the eyes. "If there's anything, absolutely anything you can do to make them feel better, I implore you to do so. Please, will you continue?"

Sarah smiled as she watched Luke's worried face turn into that same handsome big grin.

"In that case," he replied, "leave them to me."

She lay flat on the bench and closed her eyes as she left the fate of her feet to Luke. Once again, she felt those big strong hands grab hold of her right ankle and gently raise it upward. His two thumbs began pressing along her insteps in small circular motions, starting at her heel and ending at the ball of her foot. Sarah moaned a sigh of pleasure. The world around her slowly disappeared and at that moment all that was left were her feet in the hands of the man of her dreams. Her mind wavered as she revelled in the strange dynamic of submitting her feet to this man that she had only just met, while at the same time knowing how much power her small feet held upon him.

"How's that?" she heard his deep voice ask.

"Hmm...that feels so good..." she moaned softly. "Harder..." she continued.

The gentle pressure instantly grew to a firm knead as he complied with her demand. Sarah felt his strong hand clasp and squeeze her heel as his thumb dug more deeply into her skin, diligently seeking and smoothing out every tense knot. His hand moved to her toes, where each blissful tug released a small popping sound that caused her to cry out in joy.

Sarah felt a small series of tickles on her foot and craned her neck to cure her curious itch. What she saw as she opened her eyes left her breathless. Now kneeling at the foot of the bench, Luke held her foot directly in front of his face and was blowing a series of small kisses on her sole. Starting at her heel, Sarah felt the small ticklish pecks move upwards along her arch, covering every inch of her foot. As he reached the base of her toes, Sarah let out a small giggle, to which Luke briefly looked up and smiled back before kissing each toe one at a time.

The small pecks gradually turned into forceful, passionate kisses. Sarah gasped as Luke's lips parted and his tongue flicked onto his sole. His eyes still locked onto hers, each successive kiss becoming longer as he French kissed her sole along her arch. Her eyes widened as she watched him press his tongue flat against her heel and lick the whole length of her foot from bottom to top in a single stroke.

As his tongue left the tip of her toe, Sarah let out a loud moan as Luke opened his mouth and bobbed his head down to engulf her first three toes. The wet, slightly ticklish feeling of his tongue dancing around her toes was nearly too much to handle. Her breath increased and her hands clasped the bench as she watched her toes disappear between his lips and felt his tongue dancing between each toe.

Sarah sat transfixed, unable to tear her eyes away from the utterly peculiar, yet incredibly sensual scene before her. This was the first time anyone had licked and sucked on her feet and the new experience was a blissful assault on all her senses. Seeing such a powerful man, the muscles on his massive forearms gently rippling as his fingers deftly kneaded her feet, yet working with such a light touch and restrained focus, awakened something primal within her. This went way beyond sexual desire. This was an intimate, emotional, ethereal connection that she had never felt before. She finally felt complete. Letting her body relax onto the bench once more, she closed her eyes and released herself completely to her sensations...

"Saraaaahhhh!! Saarahhhh!!"

The screams of her name in the distance jolted her back into reality. As she opened her eyes, dusk had finally set, with the last amber rays of sunlight shining through the tall trees.

"Saaarahhhhh!!We're leaving!!" the voices echoed in the distance.

"Dammit!" she exclaimed angrily, remembering that she had to drive her family back home.

With an annoyed sigh, she started to get up, only to realise that Luke was still at her feet, fondling and caressing them with the same uninterrupted focus.

"Looks like your family is looking for you..." Luke said as they locked eyes.

At the sight of Luke's smiling face, Sarah's anger instantly vanished.

"How long have you been at my feet?" She asked.

"Not long enough..." he replied.

"Sarahhh!" The screams became closer.

They both sighed in resignation, knowing that the moment was finally coming to an end. As she began pulling her feet back, she felt Luke's grip slightly tighten as he leaned forward, buried his face into her soles and placed a final kiss onto each one.

As he let go, her whole body felt like jelly. Luke's hands and mouth had worked wonders and all the pain she had previously felt had magically disappeared. She began to stand on her wobbly legs and felt Luke's arm wrap around her, gently providing support and guiding her up. Still slightly groggy, Sarah pressed herself against Luke's chest. Her head barely reaching his neck. For a few seconds, they held each other tightly.

"Give me your phone, she whispered to him" she asked, finally breaking away from him.

Luke dug into his pocket and handed it to her.

As she put in her digits and handed it back, she stood on her tiptoes and reached around his neck.

"Call me." She whispered in his ear. "Next time I want you to show me what else we can do with my feet."

She pulled his head towards her and locked her lips passionately against his before grabbing her bag and bolting towards the voices shouting her name.

****

Luke stood in a daze as he watched his redheaded goddess scamper off and disappear into the woods. His hands and forearms ached from what must have been over an hour of pure indulgence and the heavenly taste of her feet still lingered in his mouth. From the initial sight of her sleeping silhouette, the touch of his hands caressing her arches, the sensual sounds of her moans as his tongue swished around her toes, to her faint vanilla scent as she pressed herself against his body, he replayed every scene in his mind, making sure that every minute detail was truly etched into his memory. Finally, fate had presented him the perfect hand and his gamble had paid off in spades.

Looking back to where the magic had happened, a glint from underneath the thick bench caught his eyes. A huge grin crept on his face as he bent down to find Sarah's little leather shoes neatly tucked one besides the other. Extending his arm, he placed a finger into each of the little flats and snapped them up. The insides were still slightly damp, and as he brought them closer to his face, the familiar, intoxicating smell of Sarah's feet combined with the leather tickled his nostrils. Taken by a moment of pure reflexive instinct, he brought them to his nose and inhaled deeply the aroma from within.

As he pressed her shoes against his nose, Luke suddenly pictured Sarah's delicate feet padding on the prickly forest ground. Concerned, he quickly grabbed his phone and dialled her number.

"Hello?" Sarah replied within a couple of rings.

"Hi, Sarah? It's Luke. Did you make it safely back to your family?" He asked.

In the background, he could hear a loud commotion of screams and random noises.

"Yeah, unfortunately..." she sighed as the screams behind continued.

"That's good to hear." He said, relieved. "You...uh...left your shoes behind..."

From behind the phone, Luke heard Sarah shuffle away from the ruckus.

"I know..." she lowered her voice.

Luke froze, not knowing what to say.

"I hope I can trust you to take good care of them..." she continued, "until the next time we meet..." she added in a playful voice.

"Definitely!" Luke replied, his smile permeating his voice.

As he hung up, Luke dropped down onto the soft grass, clutching his phone in one hand and the shoes tightly in the other.

"Maybe this town isn't so bad after all..." he thought to himself as he watched the last rays of sunset die down.

Vincey
Vincey
30 Followers
12