Picnic With Karen Ch. 5

Story Info
Well, it's a start!
2.6k words
4.62
12.8k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week flew by, the workload due to the unseasonal hot weather had generated plenty of work for me, keeping me busy until late in the evenings. I thought about calling Karen a couple of times, but due to the lateness of the hour knew that she was probably in bed, and hadn't the heart to disturb her. The answering service had a daily message from her on it, asking how things were and she would catch up with things later.

Saturday came, the anticipation of what was ahead making me quiver all over. Paying special attention in the shower to wash behind my ears thoroughly, between my toes and the good bit in particular :) Check out the car..didn't want that playing up, did I!. Ran it through the local car-wash soas it looked as new. Drove around to Karens's home and knocked on the door. SHE opened it..wearing a white button up dress and sensible shoes, her hair carried a white ribbon and looked cute. She looked every inch the pure virgin..(which, of course, dear reader, she was!)

"Hi Karen, you look, as usual, absolutley perfect". I meant that too. "THANKyou, Dave..you don't look so bad yourself"..her eyes as they looked at me meant that too! "Well, hrrrmph..umm..ahh..yeah,well..any ideas where wer'e going", I asked. It seemed like forever when she replied but it was instantly. Karen blushed, looking like a little girl. "Dave, my girlfriend at work has lent me her beachouse for the weekend, and..", she blushed even more, "thought that you would like to take me there". Hearing those words seemed to come from a million miles away, my head was ringing, focusing my eyes and gathering my mess of a brain into something resembling a human being I replied "Super idea..generous of your friend at work to do that for us". "She's not a real friend,Dave, just that we have worked together for a time and got to know each other a little bit, I do know that her boyfriend picks her up every day after work, he rides a huge Harley-Davidson 'bike, Mandy, that's her name, and him go everywhere on that thing." "Whatever turns them on", I said, "Now, whereis it, this beachhouse, do you have the keys?". "No need, Dave, the place is isolated, Mandy's boyfriend owns it, and the locals know better than to go near it or touch anything. Mandy' gone to some sort of concert with him this weekend up-country, and won't be back until early Monday morning, apparently."

"Fair enough", I replied. Karen handed me a hand-drawn map, check it out with the local map and find it is a good 2 hour drive up by the beach. We set off, Karen taking an interest in the new scenery and chatting away as each new curve in the road revealed something new to her. We arrived on the top of a hill and stopped. Finding the gravel road down to the beach-front house was a bit hard but backtracking a few yards finally turned up the narrow groove made by the Harley. The car straddled the groove, bottoming a bit but getting safely down to the house..house?.....more like a typical beach-shack, I thought, until we pulled up at the door. It was surprisingly well-maintained, fresh paint and a solid structure. Opening the door was another surprise, as that door must have weighed a ton, being very heavily constructed and solid. The windows were spotless, carrying heavy draped curtains which completely darkened the room when drawn, all-in-all, a very cosy place!

I opened the car door for Karen and gathered her up in my arms. She squealed with delight, "Dave, were' not married you know, you don't have to do this"! "Maybe, but only right that I should carry the virgin to the sacrificial bed". She giggled, and carrying her inside found that the place was only of one room, huge ceiling beams,large armchairs and an even larger bed. Laying her gently upon it she looked into my eyes, I looked into her eyes which were glistening. "OH Dave", she whispered, "I love you". "I loves ya back Karen Darling", I said, trying to make light of the situation which was getting out of control very quickly. I kissed and petted her, holding her head in my hands and doing everything right. She gently sighed and laid back on the bed, stretching her arms above them. Carefully removing her shoes I commenced to undo the buttons on her dress, receiving no resistance, I gently took the whole thing off her, rolling her gently over. Kissing her some more I removed her bra, fondling her breasts for the first time up close, she looked lovely, and told her so. I held her tiny lacy thong and started to remove it. Karen instinctivly stiffened.

"It's ohkay, Darling, nobody is going to do anything you don't want to happen". My mouth was as dry as a bone, my penis was as hard as one! Karen lifted her cute bum slightly off the bed, which I took as an ohkay and slipped the thong down her long thighs and over her feet, which I balled up and put into my pocket. Starting with her toes I kissed and licked my way up, finally reaching the mound of Venus, smooth, hairless, and ALL MINE heheheheh!

Slipping my tongue into her started a chain of events. Karen arched her back, making it even easier for me. Moaning and sighing and squirming and making funny noises, her hands pulling my head even further between her thighs until I had trouble breathing. If Karen came, I had no idea, as my ears were jammed between those wonderful round soft golden thighs. Suddenly they relaxed and I could hear again, I cleared my head by shaking it.

"... .. .. .. .. .. ..Dave"!, it was Karen speaking loudly. "Eh, ummm.. ..sorry. ... ..pardon"? I said. "I said, Dave, take your clothes off, please, they are hurting me". They were off before she finished speaking, anticipation of what was being said part of my Air Force training! "Golly, DAVE"..Karen exclaimed. No need to reply to that or even wonder what it was all about, I could feel the damn thing doing justice to the Male Population. "Now, MY turn"!, Goddes said, and, pulling me onto the bed on top of her she grabbed my penis with both hands , they looking tiny and dainty around my manhood.

"OOOOH, you ARE a big boy aren't you, and sooooo nice and warm and long and thick". She was actually looking at it and talking to it like a child! "Now you behave yourself, won't you"?..... . she said to my penis. Huh,!..behave..ME?........ of course, I said to myself, it's the penis that's behaving itself, it's ME that's gonna mis-behave! Karen woudn't let go.... . .(who's complaining in the back row?!!!!) she started to kiss it... ... .. .POW!!!!!! I came like no other other, it being a complete surprise to me!, wave upon wave of lights ran before my eyes, my head spinning, my whole body on fire.

It seemed like hours, but was probably only a few seconds before my eyes focused enough to see if I had caused any damage to Karen. Fortunatley I had narrowly missed her completely and had hit the window on the far side of the room with it, leaving just a few drops on the end of my penis. Karen was still holding it, looking slightly baffled. "It sure jumped around just then, Dave, and then some. How did you do that?", she quizzickly asked. "Oh THAT, . . . just sorta man stuff"..I passed off the reply as calm as possible. "OOOOOOH, it's going soft, now that's a NAUGHTY boy". Karen was still talking to the thing as if I never existed! "I can fix THAT, I'm sure", she admonished the thing again!!!! . .and . . .she placed my penis . . .yep guys . . MY PENIS! AGAINST HER PUSSY!!!! Instantly it rose to the occasion, even bigger and better than before, as it was now very swollen!

"Darling", I said, the inside of my head throbbing like a deisel engine, to say nothing of my dick, which kept in tune!, "you please let me know if it goes in too far, won't you, tell you what..say 'When', and I will stop". "OhKay", Karen said lightly, and, with the lube still sticking to the end of it she pulled it in!!! It slid in oh, so easy... . . .aaahhhh, I relished in the feel of her, and it was only just beginning.. . .aaahhhhhh, this WAS heavan . . . aaa . .uh? "When" "Sorry Darling, what?".. "When" I looked down, if it was in one-and-one half inches then I was born in Scotland. "I'm sorry, Darling, but it's not in yet"! the hurt showed in my voice. "Yes it is, I can feel it, and it feels big". A statement from her. "Darling, we are both supposed to enjoy love-making", I said, "and I havn't even started yet, there is lots more for you to have and lots more for me to enjoy". "It's big", she said. "Look, love, I am not even trying, hava look, there's heaps to go yet. She looked, and surprise was evident on her face, as unknowingly she still had both hands around it, and could see there was still plenty of slack to take up, in a manner of speaking!

"OH DAVE, I'M SO SORRY", and she was by the look on her face! She removed her hands, which reduced the width of my dick by about 2 millimeteres. "OH, your'e right, Dave, that feels better"! she said "OhKay..carry on then"..she smirked at me..I began to thrust. "When" "Whaaaaa"!??? "When" "Darling... . .ummph". She placed her hand over my lips, I started to suck her fingers, get her mind off the subject..no good. "When... . .Dave." I stopped and held position and did a recognoture of the territory, I had managed another half inch or so, give or take a sixtheenth of an inch. "Darling..too big"? I enquired consolingly. "No, Dave, I just felt something different happening, is all", she said. "Umm, your'e supposed to Honey, it gets better as one progresses, believe me". I said, though I wondered for an instant that Monday morning may come around before Karen had taken a couple more inches, or we may both starve to death before she had accepted the lot!

"Oh, I see,", this naked Goddess said, looking very sexy and childlike. "Then, Dave..carry on"!..she smirked again. 'Is she this innocent or is she just playing me along', I thought to myself, but knew that deep down I was the first, so may as well play it cool, after all, she was some prize! I thrusted again, gaining about another half-inch into her... . .Karen started to breathe heavy, short and sharp, her tiny hands grasped my bum and she began to dig her fingernails in. 'This is more like it'! I thought.... . . . the phone rang.

Now this phone I had just given a cursory glance upon our arrival, after all, I had my hands full!. It was a very old Period Phone, the type that is huge, with a handle on it, and you speak in one end of it and talk in the other..you know the type?, and it was solid brass and very heavy and sat on the bedside table, which was a bit flimsy, and when this phone went off the table vibrated and the floor shook and one couldn't avoid not hearing it, and I was busy and the damn thing rang in our ears, and I pick it up. "YEAH"..I yell. "Is Karen there". A female voice on the other end. "YES... . .and she's BUSY, whadda wan't."? I was veeery annoyed, and it reflected in my voice. "Oh, this is Mandy, tell her to leave. .NOW" "Why"? "Drug Squad on the way, will be there soon, tell her, leave NOW"!. The phone went dead.

I look at Angel, seductivley spread out before me and weigh up the situation, deciding cowardness is better part of valour. "C'mon, Darling, havt'a leave, now, will explain later". I give her a hand to get her off the bed and help her into her dress, I throw on my trousers and shoes. "Where's my thong, Dave"?, she starts looking. "Never mind that, Lovey, buy ya some more, here's your bra, now pleeese, let's go". Pick up rest of my clothes, grab her hand, shove front door shut and put her in car. Scrabble back up driveway to road and pull up on top of cliff overlooking house. Turn engine off.

"Were safe now, Honey, apparently your friend Mandy's boyfriend must be involved in drugs, the squads on the way, that was your Mandy warning us about a raid on the place". "Well I never", Sweet innocent thing said " She never told me much about him" "May as well wait until they've gone", I said, "as any movement on this road maybe taken as suspicious" Didn't have long to wait, just made it. Two black cars aproached slowly, found the driveway and crawled up to the house. They stopped. Two men got out of each car and opened the boots and produced what looked like from this distance long handled sledghammers. Two went around the back whilst two remained at the front. As from some signal they simoultanously began demolishing the doors, wood chips flying everywhere.

"Dave..why are they doing that"..innocence said curiously. "Because, my Dearest", I said in the best mature voice I could muster, "they are policemen of sorts but not in the brain squad, it woudn't occur to them to see if the door was unlocked first. With both front and back doors now only useful as toothpicks the men disapeared inside, followed by more sounds of the sledgehammers going to work. "What are they doing now, Dave"? Oh Gorgeous Curious One said. "Probably looking for evidence, though I doubt if they will be able to tell the difference between drug powder and furniture by the time they have finished, c,mon, Love, were'e moving.".

I drove down to the nearest town and found a Café shop. Completing dressing myself and Karen freshening up in the Ladies we sat down to coffee and sandwiches. "Sorry". I said, looking into her eyes. "For what, Dave"?, she said. "Stuffing up our first attempt at making love, Love". I looked sheepish. "SSSSSSHHHH, somebody may hear you!", she looked around, but the café' was empty. "wasn't your fault Dave, and you know it." "Well, anyway, did you like it..our first attempt, I mean"?, I enquired.

Karen looked around the café again, and under a couple of tables before answering. "Well, I, that is, I was just beginning to, well, y'know, Dave". "Mmmmmmm, get the drift, Princess", I replied ..grinning, "wan't some more"!? "DAVID, your nauuuuuuuughty"!, she exclaimed. Looked around room and under tables again, appeared to be satisfied and said "Wouldn't mind"! "Ohkay, Darling, I will try and arrange something for next weekend which is NOT near the ocean, seems like a jinx to us"! Karen laughed, the tension leaving her, "Right-on Dave, don't know why, but you and I, looking back, havn't had too much luck when we try to, ummmm, love each other."! We strolled out of the café into the sunlight, hand-in-hand. "Dave",? "Ahuh" "I'm not wearing anything under my dress"! "Your's, Darling"?. I pulled the thong out of my pocket, knew it was there, had been fondling it all the time we were in the café! I held it above my head and waved it around. Karen laughed and struggled with me to retrieve it, giving in I handed them over. "Can I put them on for you"? "DAVID, you are a NAUGHTY boy"!

Yeah.... . .so smack me!

To be continued..