Picture Is Worth A Thousand Feeling

Story Info
He sees her picture and his mind takes over.
1.1k words
4
18.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning, my first day back to work after a week off, although it was nice basically doing nothing all last week, when I got into my office, and checked my email, what I found made coming back to work all worthwhile. Opening my email what do I find? I bet you in a million years you wouldn't ever guess, I found a short but very exciting writing that a special girl had written and sent to me while I was away. After reading it, my cock was pressing tightly tenting against my pants; I knew immediately he needed to be relieved. I got myself up and proceeded down the hall to the men's room, where I was alone thank god, I released my stiffened steel like shaft from its captivity and proceeded to give it the relief that it so badly needed at that moment. A couple hours after I had gotten back into my office and gotten myself settled and into another weeks work, I got online, and I replied to a message that she left me.

I don't know how this girl does this to me, but when I talk to her, I feel this wonderful tingle in my groin, and although I may not directly tell her, somehow I think she knows, and not 10 minutes after we began our chat, my cock was rock hard once again. She has such a wonderful way of causing this to happen instantly to me, and as I explaining to her that I had already once again become quite hard, she types back "I have something that I will send you, and if doesn't get you then I don't know what will."

A few minutes later the email from her appears. I didn't know what to really expect, but I will tell you, what I found totally blew my mind; I opened my email and there was a picture of the cutest girl, although by no means a girl, she is in her early 30's she has extremely pretty brown eyes, and the sexiest smile, it actually made my heart melt. I had seen her before on her web cam, but never as close up as in this picture, and I really didn't know what to say. For a minute there I was actually speechless. This is the same girl who writes wonderful erotic stories that I just love to read, and the girl who happens to be my biggest fan of the stories that I myself write, and she is also my biggest inspiration, almost everything that I write lately seems to be in way or another because of her. This girl does things to me and causes feelings for me that I haven't felt in so long, I actually almost forgot what these feelings were like. She is amazing to me, it doesn't matter what kind of a mood I come into work in, finding even the simplest of emails from her always seems to make me smile, and make my day so much better.

As I sat here and looked at that very sexy, and romantic picture, I began to think about and type to her all the things I could do to this girl. Perhaps taking her into my arms, laying her back, kissing her passionately, our tongues dancing wild, kissing her cheeks and to her ears, down her neck, licking and sucking lightly. My hands moving slowly down to her breasts cupping and caressing gently, slowly removing her light blue top exposing her breasts to my eyes.

Stopping for a moment looking at her taking her all in, my hazel eyes locked onto her brown bedroom eyes, leaning in kissing each breast tenderly, alternating between each nipple sucking each one individually into my mouth, suckling them. Hearing her moaning softly as her hand holds the back of my head, her chest pushing forward towards me, nuzzling myself in between her breasts, My hands cascading down her body slowly removing her jeans. Kissing a slow trail down over her belly, my hands sliding back up her legs, parting her legs just enough for these fingertips to caress her inner thighs, her body shivers and squirms as my fingers move to her mound. My lips meeting with my fingers, soft, gentle kisses planted over her.

Lightly my tongue glides down over the sides of her mound, into the crevices in between her thigh and her love box, so badly I want to taste her, but I know not yet. Her legs parting more, my fingers tracing down over her now glistening cum laden lips wanting to be inside, spreading her lips, sucking one lip into my mouth, sucking and nibbling gently, then to the other, fingers finding her opening, slowly one slips inside, her body tensing as my tongue joins the finger, working her love tunnel with now both my tongue and my finger, finding her g-spot attaching my finger to it, feeling her muscles closing down around my tongue and fingers, knowing she is about to cum, I want to feel her juices explode from inside her and into my mouth. Her body shaking as her juices release flowing freely into my wanting mouth.

Sliding my body slowly up hers, kissing each step of the way, my hardness now pressed against her wetness, teasing her as it slides back and forth between her lips, the head teasing at her opening, her hips hunch upward wanting me inside, still I continue to rock back and forth, my cock now soaked from her juices and still hasn't yet entered inside. The head slides inside her, only just a bit, removing it, I just look deep into her eyes, I can see the wanting deep in them, sliding my cock back inside only deeper this time, she lets out with a shriek as I slowly begin to pummel it in and out of her. Feeling her growing even wetter, hearing her breathing deepening, her legs wrapped now around my waist, her nails clawing at my back, My pace picking up, her hips hunching more to meet my every thrust. This is when I was suddenly snapped back into reality, just these thoughts alone my cock was throbbing, and needed relief once again, and it was then pretty much time for lunch, trying to maintain my composure, I told her that I would be back in a little bit, as I really needed to take care of a rather large matter now, and with that, I was off to the men's room once again to relieve my now raging hard-on, then I was off to lunch.