Picture Perfect

Story Info
Her Portrait is Painted but only by Her Command.
3.3k words
4.12
18.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dark street in Paris Petrie LeClair walked down was colorless and dark which was something he hated. The smell of wet dank dirt filled his nostrils reminding him he was in a part of the city where polite gentlemen rarely ventured. He chuckled to himself. No one would accuse him of being a polite gentleman by any standard. He was, of course, an artist. A painter of portraits was his trade and he made a decent living at it.

Portraits of fat aristocrat women with globs of gelatin filled skin were his subjects. Some actually nauseated him as he painted them on canvas, but they paid well and that was the crux of the matter.

The street suddenly veered left as he walked with his head down in a pensive mode. His destination was a small tavern; a den hidden from view of others where no one would recognize him.

As he opened the door squeaking on rusty hinges, the smell of stale whiskey rushed towards him inviting him to a small table near a corner. A man of burly looks nodded to him from behind the bar and a few moments later a tankard of ale was set before him. He cringed as he sipped the soured brew. It would take a few more gulps before it actually tasted good, but he didn't mind. He had no place to go. He hadn't been consigned to do a portrait in months and the promises of a new one was not within sight.

Petrie brooded in his corner pondering his ill fate, when a woman with a lush head of red hair sauntered passed him. She glanced at him briefly and noticed her green eyes were like those of a cat; always watching and waiting. Their eyes met and she nodded casting him a slightly twisted smile. Her skin was of cream smooth and unblemished, with a light tinge of rouge on her cheeks and lips. She wore a green velvet cape which hung delicately about her shoulders then draped softly to the floor.

Petrie watched her carefully observing every move she made. She was delicate, but willowy. She wasn't like the other women who frequented a place like this. She was different almost out of place in her surroundings, but seemed familiar to it at the same time.

The bar keep immediately handed her a glass of wine. She paid in gold coins then turned to sit at Petrie's table. Petrie could feel the rush of heat flow through his cheeks as the woman removed her cape allowing the fullness of body draped in gold satin to show forth.

"May I sit with you," she asked in a sultry voice.

Petrie said nothing for fear of choking on his words which allowed him only a muttering "yes" to escape from his lips.

Her dress was cut low with her breasts on the edge of tumbling out of it at any moment. His eyes followed her figure to her small waist to her full rounded hips sending Petrie's imagination into a whirl. He could only wonder what lie beneath the fine layers of silk that clung to her body like a second layer of skin.

When Petrie gathered his wits, he managed to speak coherently, "You do not look like a woman who would frequent a place like this," he said.

"I go where I like," she said licking the last drop of wine from her lips.

Petrie chuckled, "What is your name?" Petrie asked.

The woman looked at Petrie with her piercing green eyes, "What would you like to call me," the woman replied.

Petrie smiled, "Well you smell of jasmine in the spring."

"Then you may call me Jasmine," the woman smiled.

"Jasmine," he said as if it were honey on his lips then asked, "Do you not wish to know mine?"

The woman sighed heaving her breasts at him, "Is it necessary that I do?"

Petrie could feel the heat of his body growing intense, "No, I guess it doesn't"

Jasmine rubbed her fingers over the condensation of her wine glass then rubbed the coolness over her neck sighing with its refreshing tingle. She knew of Petrie LeClair. He was tall and handsome in a dark sort of way. He was worldly by most standards, but he held his highest regards to those other than clients. His private business in the beds of women was limited to those outside the aristocratic realm. For a few drinks, they were an easy tumble in bed to which he would cast out onto the streets in the morning.

"You are the artist Petrie LeClair," she said, "I have seen you before."

Petrie puffed his chest out, "Then you know of my work."

Jasmine leaned back smiling, "I know that you paint the rich fat cows of the upper class. I'm sure they pay you well to look at their sagging flesh."

Petrie grimaced. Jasmine was right. That was exactly what these women wanted. They were sexually deprived creatures who were reduced to paying someone to look at their nakedness for which their husbands had long since discarded for younger mistresses. He fed upon them for his livelihood. He could deal with it on most occasions, but the way Jasmine said it made him feel cheap like a leech sucked on the blood of animal.

"You do not approve," Petrie said gulping his ale to dull the sting of her blow.

"It doesn't matter whether I approve or not, Petrie, but I have seen your work and it is good. That is all that matters to me," she nodded brushing back her hair from her face.

"Matters?" Petrie glanced up at her.

Jasmine reached into the cleft of her breasts and retrieved several gold pieces which she placed on the table in front of him, "This is an advance. I want you to paint my portrait. I want you to paint me nude, but you must do it exactly as I say," she murmured lowly as if purring.

Petrie counted the gold pieces on the table. Her advance was what most paid in full. His heart beat in his chest. He would forfeit it all just to see her naked body in the light of the window. He would even beg for it.

"You're very generous," Petrie coughed picking up the gold pieces and stuffing them in his pocket.

Jasmine ignored his comment, "I know where you live. I will come to your rooms in the evening only. I will knock twice on your door. You will then know it is me. You are to tell no one of this. When the portrait is done, someone will come to retrieve it and you will be paid in full for your work. Is it agreed?" she asked knowing full well that the agreement was already sealed.

"May I ask why the secrecy?" Petrie asked.

"No you may not," retorted Jasmine, "You will have your money and I will have my portrait. That is all you need to know. I will come to your rooms tomorrow evening at seven."

Before Petrie could say another word, Jasmine rose, draped her coat about her shoulders, and left. Petrie sat back in his chair watching her leave still amazed at her beauty and brazen approach. She was guaranteed he would be ready at seven to greet her.

*****

Petrie could barely wait till the clock on the wall chimed the seventh hour. As predicted when the clock began to strike, there was a knock on the door. He opened it eagerly awaiting her. Jasmine breezed by him barely aware of his presence. Petrie felt his body heat with excitement as he closed the door behind her.

"May I take your coat?" he asked.

Jasmine said nothing as she let her cape be removed from her shoulders. He shuttered as he looked at her. She wore only a sheer gown of black lace that was made obviously made to fit her. With her red hair tumbling in waves over her shoulders like a waterfall, Petrie felt she already was a portrait in flesh.

Petrie could feel the swelling of his cock inside his pants. He had seen nothing so beautiful as this woman who stood before him. The urge to touch her was overwhelming, but she would pay him handsomely for his work and he needed the work so his hands were clenched at his side.

"This is my studio," Petrie said clearing his throat.

Jasmine glanced about the room with no emotion. It wasn't why she was there and Petrie could sense it, "I think I shall lie here," she said pointing to the lilac and gold tapestry covered lounging couch.

Petrie caught himself. Usually it was he who gave the directions of how a client would pose. He needed just the right light and angle to do his best work, "Perhaps you would allow me to arrange the lighting to suit your best features," he suggested.

Jasmine thought for a moment, "No, I think this will do," she said ignoring his request.

"As you wish," Petrie sighed scanning his eyes over her body. There was no angle that would not suit her and he surmised she knew it, "Well then, I will just set my canvas and brushes for us to begin."

Petrie turned away from her to allow his erection to subside. Somehow painting this lush woman with a fully extended cock would not be Interfere with his intentions. Secretly he wanted her to see it; see what she was doing to him, but then again, he knew she already was aware of her affect on him.

Jasmine said nothing as he left her, but moved towards the lounging couch, removed her lace gown and lay naked on the softness of the cushions.

When Petrie returned his mouth fell open with his cock resuming its upright position. Jasmine lay fully on her back. Her breasts were full and plump with hardened nipples that rose at the tip in a soft rose color. Her stomach was flat with a gentle sloping into her full firm hips with soft curls of red hair on her mound. She languished there smiling with her eyes riveted on him.

"I believe I would like this pose," she said dreamily.

Petrie stared at her. His erection once again was rigid inside his pants. He wanted nothing more than to mount her body and ride her till he burst inside her.

"You are very beautiful," he said in a low moan.

Jasmine chuckled, "And you Petrie are a very handsome man, but we are here for my portrait."

"Yes, yes, of course," Petrie reminded himself setting up his easel, "And how would you like this done."

Jasmine's face suddenly turned from soft to sultry, "You will do exactly as I say."

Petrie felt his cock jump in his pants. How he had longed for a woman to say that to him. Most he met were needy young wenches who threw themselves at him. Now he was being directed; choreographed by a woman he barely knew.

"And how would that be?" he asked barely able to contain himself.

"Come to me Petrie," she said, "Come to me and I will show you."

As if held in a trance by her, Petrie moved closer to Jasmine. He took her hand and pulled him to sit next to her. "I want you to touch my breasts."

Petrie followed her command. His hands almost trembled at the touch of her soft firm mounds. They were warmly inviting. His hands went to caress her nipples, but she stopped him slapping them away from her.

"Not until I tell you to," she whispered smiling, "Remember this is my portrait you are painting. You will do as I say".

Petrie gulped, "Yes of course."

"Now slide your hands down to my waist," she commanded, "rub your hands over my breasts to my hips. I want you to know explore every inch of my body. I want you to know it as you do your own."

Petrie felt his cock ache. He felt his body tense filled with such desire at her commands that it drove him wild. His hands searched her body slowly feeling with his fingers the soft curves, the sensation of her skin sending passionate desire throughout his body.

"Ah sweet Pet," Jasmine moaned, "You obey well."

Her voice calling him Pet aroused him even more. She was in complete control. She knew what she was doing, but he had to be patient. The wet stain of precum in his pants was leaking through and he wondered if she could see it.

"Now Pet," she continued, "do you like what you feel?"

"Oh yes," groaned Petrie.

"Good. Now suckle on my nipples. Nip at them so that they tighten," she said.

Petrie anxiously cupped her breast in his hand taking the soft rosebud into his mouth. His eyes closed in sweet ecstasy as his tongue ran over the hardened buds flicking them with his teeth. He heard her moan again, but this time he paid little attention. The urge in him to penetrate her was growing strong with each nibble.

She pulled his hair back releasing his grip on her, "Pet, not yet. You aren't ready for me."

Petrie growled lowly, "Yes, yes," he whispered, "I want more. Show me what to do."

Jasmine instinctively pushed his head lower till he could smell the mustiness of her mound, "Run your hands through my pussy hair," she said.

Petrie was lost in her. He didn't question her command but did as he was ordered burying his face in her mound. Her soft curly hair brushed against his lips and cheeks. He could feel her wetness. Her sweet scent of arousal filled his nostrils. She did want him.

Jasmine pushed his head lower, "Taste me," she groaned.

Petrie wasted no time. He spread her legs admiring her before diving into her licking the soft lips of her clit with his tongue. She tasted sweet as her juices drenched his face. He could lay there for hours licking and slurping her nectar. The precum from his cock now streamed out of him. He wanted her like he wanted no other. Yet, he waited for her next command extending the excruciating sensual torture she was putting him through.

"Does it taste good?" she asked as her back arched with her own desire.

Petrie murmured a low "delicious" as he continued to lick.

Jasmine laughed pushing him away, "Then Pet show me your desire. Show me your hard cock."

Petrie slowly stood. His eyes darkened to that of man going mad. If she wanted to see how she affected him, he would show her. He unbuttoned his pants releasing his large thick extended cock. He grabbed it with his hand holding it in front of her, "Is this what you wanted to see?" he growled.

Jasmine's eyes glistened with satisfaction. He was hard and stiff, "It is beautiful," she sighed, "Stroke it for me,"

Petrie needed no coaxing as his hand slid over the length of his shaft. He went slowly at first tightening his grip feeling it pulsate in his hand.

"Play with your balls," she ordered and he obliged feeling his sack with one hand as he stroked his cock with the other. He let out a small shudder as the intensity of his work was giving rise to his cum.

"You are not to cum yet," Jasmine said slapping his hands away from his body, "I want you to taste your precum."

Petrie slightly taken aback regained his senses quickly doing as she asked. His finger glided across the head of his cock and raised it to his lips. The thing he did only in private he was now doing in front of this woman and he loved it. The fervor of his desire was coming close to an explosion and he wasn't sure how much more he could take before he exploded.

Jasmine responded by rubbing her nipples with her fingers twisting them till they stood erect. Petrie cursed under his breath. She was enjoying every minute of his torture as much as he loved it. Her hand reached out and grabbed his cock sending a rush of heat through him.

"You feel just about right," she smiled, "Now spread my legs."

Petrie moved slowly over top of her careful not to pull her hand away from his cock. He spread her legs slowly letting her guide him to the heat of her inviting pussy.

"Enter slowly Pet. Let me feel every inch of you," she said.

Petrie shuddered as he pushed the head of his cock inside of her. It was hot and wet sucking him into her. His hips began to move slowly at first, in and out, then faster till she was riding her bucking his hips into her ass.

Jasmine leaned back with her arms above her head letting him take her over and over again. She thrust her hips towards him meeting his every move. They were in a sweet sensual rhythm, but as he was about to explode shooting his cum inside her, she pushed his shoulders back and he fell from her. His cock twitched as she slid out from under him.

"What's this?" he said between gritted teeth.

Jasmine smiled devilishly, "Now my Pet, I couldn't just let you cum like that. It wouldn't be fair to me. I want you to cum over me. Shoot your seed over my body so that I may see it."

Petrie jumped up and stood beside her, "Is this what you want?" he sneered, stroking his cock feverishly.

"Yes, Pet," Jasmine said running her fingers over her clit, "Do it for me. Cum for me Pet. Let me see it."

Petrie stroked his cock like a mad man, faster and faster. His legs began to tremble as his hands worked his cock. He watched intently as Jasmine rubbed her clit with her fingers in a circular motion. She was going to cum for him, but knew she wouldn't till he came first. He stroked harder. His balls ached for release. His cock turned red with heat. He could feel his cum begin to rise up his shaft. "Yes, yes," he said breathlessly as his cock began to shoot. Streams of hot cream splattered over Jasmine's breasts. He shuttered as another spasm of cum shot through his cock onto her stomach.

He could see her moan and cry out as her own orgasm erupted soaking her fingers when Petrie's hot cum covered her. Petrie couldn't think. His own ecstasy had overtaken him as he squeezed the last drops of his cum onto her. He had never felt anything like that before. It had wrung him dry draining him and was forced to lean on the lounge to keep from collapsing onto her.

Jasmine lay breathlessly under him. Her heart beat wildly in her chest. Petrie watched her glistened with satisfaction and could not imagine anything more beautiful.

Finally when his senses returned, Petrie sat next to her on the lounge couch. Jasmine leaned forward and cupped her hands to his face, "You are good, Pet," she said kissing his lips, "Now you will know exactly how to paint me."

Jasmine was right. Petrie did know how to paint her. With each stroke of his brush, he brought her portrait to life. With every night she posed for him, she would bring him to a higher peak of ecstasy than the precious encounter. The magic of their time together devoured him.

Yet, the day came when the portrait was done. Anxiously he waited for her return to take her painting, but she never came. Instead one night a tall man with an expressionless face knocked on his door. He paid Petrie the amount due and took the painting with him without a word.

Petrie had wanted to ask the man where Jasmine was, but dared not. Their agreement had been complete. He had experienced her and that was all he would be allowed. He would never see her again unless she commanded him to do so. Until then he would have to wait because, after all, he was her obedient Pet.

By

Alexis Peignoir