Picture Perfect Payment

Story Info
Alternate charges for services rendered.
6.3k words
4.45
36.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
handysr
handysr
109 Followers

Looking to get earn some extra cash for a new toy he wanted, Lance decided to start charging for the computer work he had always done on the side for friends and neighbors. It wasn't his first choice, but he figured if people couldn't figure out how to fix their own problems, it would be worth at least $20 or so for him to do it for them.

Of course, payments were usually slow in coming, and usually he got the pity-party "please help I don't know what to do" comments, followed by "I'm broke, can I get you later?"

One neighbor in particular (Mary) had used a few freebies, but she was late in the one payment she did have. A whole $20 was it, and she kept dodging him. Lance was starting to think that he would have to forgive the debt if they wanted to stay friends.

As Lance was leaving the grocery store talking to a friend on his cell, he saw Mary walking nearby. On a whim he ignored her and kept the phone to his ear after his friend hung up, pretending to keep the conversation going because he saw her hide behind a snack machine. He really didn't want to talk to her now anyway. He started venting to his friend, just loud enough for her to hear.

Mary saw him, but she thought she hid fast enough to avoid detection. She scooted closer and hid behind a soda machine to listen in. She wasn't sure why, it just sounded like a good idea at the moment.

A little louder than needed, Lance said "Maybe I should start charging soft-core porn as payment. Like letting me take pictures of the female customers. If she's shy, she can 'steal' my cellphone and take either nude or topless pictures in the bathroom, then put my phone back before I know it's gone. I can even pretend to not know it's gone. If she wants, she doesn't have to show her face. Maybe just down-blouse pics for small payments. Do you think that's too much to ask?"

Mary gasped in surprise at what she heard. Initially she was disgusted, but as Lance kept talking, she heard him mention that some subtle flashes plus some extra 'accidental' boob-brushing against him would go a long way to help say thanks for him helping the woman.

She was still creeped out that Lance would say something like that, then told herself she shouldn't be. He's a man, and men are pigs.

Lance watched the reflection of Mary in the window from the corner of his eye. He almost laughed as he saw her jaw drop. Deciding she had overheard enough, he changed the subject and walked away. Once he was out of her sight, he put the phone in his pocket.

The next Sunday night, Mary's laptop froze up when she was three hours into a presentation that was due at work the next morning. Freaking out, she tried everything she knew to unlock the stuck machine, but nothing was working.

In defeat, she held down the power button until the machine went silent. Turning it back on, she started to get worried when the screen stayed black, then her heart sank when she saw the hard drive LED wasn't blinking anymore. Getting more scared, she rebooted again and the same thing happened.

She didn't have the time to redo all the work, and she cringed as she could already visualize the ass-chewing she would get in the morning for the assignment not being ready.

Flopping back in her chair, she thought "I really should have done this Friday. Damn it! Now what the hell do I do?"

Since she had downed four glasses of wine that evening, it took a few minutes to remember she could still call Lance, he was always up late. She rushed to get her cell and his his speed dial number. He answered right away.

"Hey Mary, how you doing?"

"Not so good Lance. Sorry to call so late, but it's an emergency. My laptop just died on me and now it won't turn on. It's got a presentation I HAVE to have first thing in the morning. Is there any way at all you can help me tonight? Please?"

Lance sighed heavily. "Dang that really sucks. I'm so sorry Mary, but I was on my way to bed. I am..."

She interrupted "But if I don't have it ready at 8am, I am in huge trouble."

"I am really tired and have to be up early, and I was just heading to bed."

It was then that Mary remembered overhearing his phone call the other day. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, making her mind up in an instant.

"Well that makes two of us in PJs. Since you're the geek genius, you don't have to go anywhere. If I head over to your place in 30 seconds, can you help? Please? I will owe you big time!"

Lance thought back to her eavesdropping the other day and wondered if she was trying to make that happen. Maybe helping to pay her overdue balance too! He wasn't really headed for bed just yet, he was drinking a few beers while watching TV, so it was worth a shot!

Lance laughed, replying "Well it will go on your tab then, and that list is already kinda long. But ya... I guess, come on over. I'll get my geek tools ready. The door will be open, just come in."

A wave of relief flooded over her, and Mary stood up with a huge smile on her face. She tossed back the half glass of wine for courage, and headed to get things ready.

"Ok, I'm getting my stuff together, I'll be there in like two minutes."

She shoved the laptop into its bag, and almost as an afterthought, put the nearly full bottle of wine in next to it. Taking her keys out of her purse, she was almost running as she went out the door.

Their houses were just a few blocks away, and she was there in no time. Mary's heart skipped a beat as she stepped out of the car - her upper body twisted and her pajama top shifted a little, letting in the cool night air. As it slipped through her top, her nipples hardened, and she remembered she wasn't wearing a bra. She hadn't intended to come over this way, she was just ready for bed. 'Oh well,' she thought, 'I can play ignorant, and maybe it will help!'

Mary opened the door and went straight to the kitchen and saw Lance sitting at the bar, popping open a bottle of beer.

"I figured you would have wine, so I didn't want you to have to drink alone," he lifted the bottle in salute. "So let's see what you got for me."

He nodded at the laptop bag, but she knew what he was thinking. He had said that phrase many times, but she never thought before he meant anything other than the computer. Until now.

She sat the bag on the kitchen counter, pulling out the wine, her cellphone, and the laptop. Turning around she went to the cabinet to grab a wine glass. They were usually on the top shelf, and she was short, so it was a long reach. Poking her hand around, she didn't find any.

Lance answered her question before she could ask it. "Sorry, none up there. They're all in the dishwasher."

She turned to get one but he was right behind her, heading the same way. Mary wasn't expecting him there and she flinched. Her turning, plus the flinch, put her body in his way, and he walked into her.

He stopped abruptly as Mary's shoulder pushed into his chest, and her elbow into his stomach, but neither of them noticed because it put her hand directly on his cock. They stood in awkward silence for a moment before backing away, both suddenly embarrassed.

"Sorry Lance, I wasn't expecting you there, I wasn't trying to get all grabby or anything."

"No, it's OK, I should have let you get it. ANYHOW, so let's take a look at his laptop, k?"

As Mary bent over the dishwasher, she just knew he was staring at her ass. When reaching up into the cabinet, the PJ top had pulled up, and she was thinking maybe he could see the top of her panties!

The pajamas were thin cotton and didn't hide much, which made her feel extremely exposed, so she was surprised at her rush of excitement as she felt herself start to get moist. Her heart was fluttering like a schoolgirl from this unexpected turn-on!

Her mind started wandering, going a mile a minute. Talking to herself in her head, she thought 'You're crazy, woman! You have been married for six years, and your husband is at home in bed. If he had any clue about computers I would have asked him first, but he's a car mechanic, not a PC mechanic. Lance was also married, and his wife was in bed too, and just down the hall. I wasn't grabbing his junk, it was an accident. This all seemed so wrong, and we aren't cheating, but... Oh hell, I don't know!'

Mary stopped over-thinking things and went to stand by his side at the table as he opened the laptop lid.

Since Lance had a little toddler, there were plug protectors in all the electrical outlets. She got the power cord from the bag and when she went to plug it in, she remembered what he had said a few days earlier and she thought this was a good chance for a flash.

Mary turned to face him and bent over at the waist while trying to work the plastic out. Taking a sneak peek down, she could see that the neck of her top had fallen wide open, and she had a very clear view of her full breasts on display, her nipples still very erect.

She really did try to get the plug protector out, but the wine and her nervousness of blatantly giving him an 'accidental' flash of her bare breasts made her hands fumbly. Her nails kept slipping off the hard plastic. Mary sank to her knees and looked at him pitifully.

"Ok Lance, I give up. Give me a hand here?"

He shook his head and smiled, but he did come over. As she knelt down, she was still leaning forward a little, so her neckline gave him a teasing glimpse of cleavage as he bent over her to get the plug.

His head was just high enough that she couldn't see him, but she knew there was no way he couldn't see. Only now he was looking down her shirt from a foot away.

Mary was still amazed how much it turned her on to realize that she was allowing her bra-less breasts to be seen by him. For once, she was happy they were a bit smaller so he could see almost everything, to even see her stiff nipples through the fabric showing how turned on she was. Of course, the wine helped give her the nerve to do it.

It seemed like he was taking his time doing this, but she held still, letting him take all the time he needed, but she was getting impatient. Glancing up at him was all it took for him to finish up.

Her eyes met his as Lance jerked his head up, a pink blush spreading across his cheeks in embarrassment at being caught. He turned quickly and walked to the table while she plugged in the power supply.

Lance scooted his chair under the table, but not before Mary could see a lump in the front of his flannel PJ pants. She smiled in satisfaction she stood behind him, watching him plug in some USB thing and put in a CD.

She watched in interest as Lance booted from the CD then navigated through some programs from the CD. It looked confusing, so she took the time to refill her wine glass and get him another beer.

A few minutes later, Lance looked back at Mary and waved her over. She walked back, giggling to herself as her step faltered a tiny bit. "Damn wine!" she mumbled.

"Does this file name look familiar?" he asked, "It says these right here were the ones you were accessing most recently."

Mary stopped behind him and bent over to look over his shoulder. She watched carefully as she bent over, stopping only when one breast was firmly planted on his back.

"Well that is the name I gave it, so probably, yeah. Can you open it and see it my work is all there?"

"Sure, it will take a second..."

The disc whirred for a minute, then the program came up, showing her presentation. In order to see the small print better, Mary moved to his side, a few feet away across the table from him, and bent over, putting her elbows on the table so she could see the screen.

It was only after seeing his head jerk towards her that she realized her shirt was showing her off again. A warm tingle buzzed in her stomach, but she ignored it, hiding her smile as well.

"Yup," Mary confirmed, "that's the spot I had finished working on when I clicked 'save' and it froze. That is so cool! Thank you!"

"Great, so now I will put it on this flash drive, and you can bring it to the office tomorrow and run it from another computer."

Mary stood up and her eyes got big, hardly believing it was that easy

"Really? That's it? you're the best!"

Feeling slightly silly she even squealed a little, clapping her hands quietly, bouncing up and down in happiness. Lance's eyes fell and glued themselves to her bouncing chest.

Lance assumed they were done, and her little display had easily paid him for the work he had done. Now it was time for her to go.

"No problemo, glad I could help you out. Now it's bedtime!"

Deciding the bouncing was a bit too much, Mary clasped her hands between her breasts, then dropped them as a worried look clouded her face.

"But... ummm... Is there any chance you know what is wrong with the computer? Why it won't turn on?"

"I have an idea, but it's your work computer, Mary, they should be fixing it, not me. I don't want you to get in trouble if I break it."

"But I still need to work on that presentation in the morning, and it's before the lazy IT guys get in. How long will it take? Could you look and just see anyway? Please?"

Mary raised her clasped hands back up, but this trapped each breast in the crook of her arms. She laughed inside at the look of concentration on his face as he tried to focus on her eyes and pouty lip instead of her breasts thrusted out towards him, at the prominent nipples showing clearly through the thin cotton.

Lance sighed deeply, then rubbed his eyes.

"OK, I'll take a look. Who needs sleep, right? But it's only because you're a good friend."

"Thank you SOOO much Lance, I really do appreciate this."

She thought he might have done this for her anyway, but thanks to her eavesdropping, she knew her boobs had sealed the deal. Mary felt slightly slutty and dirty for doing it, but in her mind it was OK because it was easily passed off as an accident. If either of their spouses was sitting on the other side of the room, they might not even notice!

Lance bent back to his work, and after a minute looked back to her.

"Hey, can you do me a huge favor? Could you bring me another beer please?"

"Sure thing, be right back."

Mary walked to the fridge and looked in. Feeling like being a tease again, she bent over at the waist as she looked at the bottom shelf of the fridge.

"Hey, what kind of beer? The IPA or the Amber?"

She knew he was drinking the IPA but she wanted Lance's eyes on her again. The kitchen was dark, and Mary was directly between him and the bright light of the fridge. She knew the light would show everything! Even the PJ top was hanging down far enough for him to see up the bottom of it to her breasts.

In a silent panic, she wondered if he could see the wet spot in her panties. Her pussy was absolutely soaked, she was horny as hell with all the teasing she was doing.

His chair leg barked against the floor as he quickly shifted the chair to soak in the view.

"The uhh.. Umm, the Amber would hit the spot right now," he stuttered.

She got the bottle out and tried twisting the cap, but it wouldn't budge.

He anticipated that and called over "Sorry, the bottle opener is in the drawer by the sink."

She found it and opened the bottle, and as she put the opener away saw his cellphone was on the counter right in front of her. She left her wine glass there and brought him the beer.

"Thanks Mary."

"No prob. Dangit, I forgot my wine."

She walked back to the counter and stared at his phone, contemplating that next step.

"Hey, we may be in luck here," he said turning to her, "looks like this might only take about 15 minutes, so we may not lose much more sleep tonight."

Mary heard the implied 'trouble' she was causing and thought back to what she had heard days before. She took a huge gulp of her wine and put the glass back on counter, blocking the view of his phone. This could be dangerous! She did owe him a lot, but would this be worth it?

"All right," she replied, "in that case I should recycle this wine. Be back in a minute."

He nodded, and after a sneaky glance at the counter, he turned around to get back to work.

Mary placed her phone by his, then palmed his phone and walked down the hall, bouncing off the wall when she tried glancing at him to see if he noticed her theft. He didn't. Maybe it would look like a simple accident that she just took the wrong one.

Lance got up as soon as the bathroom door closed and went to the counter. Seeing Mary's phone instead of his brought a smile to his face, and his heart pounded loudly in anticipation.

"Holy shit," he whispered to himself, "she actually took the bait! I wonder if she has the balls to do it?"

Mary really did have to go. As she peed, she hit the button to wake up the phone, but it had a password. 'Dammit!' she swore to herself.

Mary suddenly remembered that the iPhone allowed the camera to work while it was locked. She swiped up the icon, and the camera loaded!

Her heart pounding in her chest, Mary hit the icon to switch to the front camera and her face filled the screen.

She bent over and put her elbows on the counter, pointing the camera at herself. Angling it down, she smiled as her breasts came into view, barely hidden by her neckline. She unbuttoned the top button and the view was complete.

She took a few pictures that way, then hit the icon to show the camera roll. She deleted the ones that showed any portion of her face, leaving two that she counted as good.

Mary stood up to leave and put the phone on the sink. As she started to button up, a wild thought hit her and instead she unbuttoned all of them! Shrugging the top off her shoulders, it slid down, falling to the floor.

She stared at her topless reflection in the mirror, and whispered 'the wine made me do it'. She thought 'just one really good one then I will delete it!'

Mary pushed down her bottoms and stared at her panties. 'Oh what the hell' she thought, 'why not go all the way?' then pushed them down to mid-thigh as well. It was too far and they fell, and she looked down to see both the bottoms and panties on top of her feet.

She held on to the sink to focus on taking one foot out and spread her feet to shoulder width for balance.

"Totally naked," she whispered to her reflection, "that's a hell of a payment."

Having just wiped after peeing, she was kind of shocked to feel the cool air hit her pussy. She didn't realize until now how turned on just taking a few pictures would make her. Maybe it was just because the pictures were on Lance's phone!

She held out the phone, angling it down to avoid her face, and took a picture showing her from pussy to the bottom of her neck, then one of just her breasts.

She was so turned on, she suddenly needed her release. Mary sat on the toilet and spread her legs, her finger instantly finding her erect clit.

A few teasing swipes across the top of it started making her shudder, and she bit her lip to stay quiet.

In the madness of her hormones, she reached for the phone again. Taking a few pictures started all this, so maybe taking a few more could help finish it!

Holding it close, she took a few snaps of her wetness, then another with two fingers sliding halfway inside of her. Her finger hit a button as her arm spasamed, and at this point she really didn't know or care what it captured!

Her head back and eyes closed in pleasure, she held the side of the phone tight to her thigh, knowing it was only seconds until she could finally cum.

A soft knock at the door instantly killed the mood! Mary held her breath, her eyes wide open in shock at the interruption.

"Hey! Mary?" he called softly through the door, "are you ok in there?"

She released her pent-up breath in a rush, breathing deeply to regain her normal voice, willing her pounding heart to calm down. Lookin at the phone, Mary was shocked to see the red 'recording' button, and a close-up of her pussy. Stopping the recording, she finally answered.

handysr
handysr
109 Followers
12