Picture Perfect - We Meet

Story Info
A submissive with talents finally meets his budding mistress.
2.3k words
4.19
25k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sl_dave
sl_dave
38 Followers

Naked and kneeling in front of your open legs and staring ahead at your delicious honey pot. I realise that I have just licked my top lip. I quickly glance up to your face and you are smiling. You slowly spread your legs wider.

"Give me pleasure here with your tongue," you whisper and you run your hand up your thigh and let it linger over your sweet spot. Then you lie back on the bed and remove your hand.

"And start now!"

I lean forward and start by kissing the exact spot on your thigh where your hand started from and then slowly move inwards whilst delicately placing both palms of my hands under each thigh. As my kissing works towards where your hand lingered. I slide my hands, palms up, easily between the edge of the bed and your buttocks. I grab each cheek of your bottom firmly and stop the kissing just as I reach the joint between thigh and torso. I purse my lips and gently blow across your moist and open sex. Breathing in your sweet smelling nectar through my nose I open my mouth, extend my wet, rigid tongue and aim my first long lick at further parting your beautiful pink labia whilst nuzzling my nose on your clitoris. I close my eyes and I feel a rush wash through my body to my aroused cock and balls as my tongue touches your flesh.

----------------------

We had both arrived slightly earlier than expected and we had exchanged pleasantries in the bar but we both know what is expected and demanded. In the middle of a verbal game that we often play you stop mid sentence, pausing for a few seconds to stare into my eyes and then order me to come to the room in five minutes and get ready.

I wait as you instructed. Naked, I stand with my hands clasped behind my head, legs slightly apart and facing away from the bathroom door. I wait and wait with excitement, trepidation and a stiff erection. I wait and wait for your entrance. I know it's all part of our other game, a subtle show of power on your part and expected patience on mine. I wait as still as I can; obedient and willing. After perhaps ten minutes of waiting the door opens and you are beside me whispering to me what a good boy I am. Your hand squeezes my left buttock and you instruct me that there will be no touching of my penis or there will be punishments and you playfully slap my buttock as a warning. You then walk into my full view and go lay on the bed in front of me. All you wear are your hold ups, high heels and a wispy pair of knickers. You know my weaknesses and I moan under my breath and stiffen even more so that my cock aches to be touched. You flick the heels off and roll down the hold ups. You lay down fully on your front and then crook your head around to look at me. "I'm ready so you may start."

I quickly move and get the massage bar from my bag at the side of the bed and start to rub it to melt its oil into my hands. I climb onto the bed and place my oily hands gently onto your shoulders. The feel of your smooth skin on my hands is electricity. I work on your shoulders and upper back first. Gentle and delicate with lots of finger tips before a gradual increase in pressure and use of thumbs to tease out the knots around the neck. Slowly working a larger area and using both my flattened hands suddenly the whole of your back is in play. With long deep effleurage strokes I slowly work from the base of your spine to the shoulders and back down the flanks and around again, and again and again. I am hot now from the effort and the work and glad I am naked.

I gently hook my thumbs either side of your knickers and ask, "May I?" You murmur something that is unintelligible to me but raise yourself just enough so I can slip them over your bottom and down your legs. I melt more oil from the massage bar into my hands and then continue stroking your back but every slow stroke I go a bit farther down until the stroke includes all your buttocks; one hand on each side. After five full strokes from your buttocks to your shoulders then around and back down to your buttocks I change the stroke and start to knead your buttocks alone. I am fully aroused as they are beautifully shaped and a delight to massage. I reach and grab a towel on the side of the bed and drape it over your back to stop you chilling off. I continue kneading, rubbing, stroking and caressing your lovely bottom until the oil has all but disappeared into your skin.

I grab the massage bar with one hand and melt some more oil whilst moving my hand down and rubbing your thigh. I slowly work my way down the backs of your thighs and onto your calf. Again I use a similar treatment. Long slow full strokes up and around both your calves with occasional kneading with my thumb. I climb off the end of the bed as I move onto the ankles before gentle rubbing of the soles of the feet; the heel, instep, the ball and the metatarsus. I hold onto your feet and breathe deeply before asking the question.

"Can you roll over please?"

It croaks out of my dry mouth. You slowly roll over whilst adroitly keeping the towel over your top half.

I work up the front of your legs and then start on your thighs, working them quite deep with flat hands and open thumb pressing hard as I stroke up and back, slowly moving further up to the top of your leg. You flick off the towel and it reveals your lower abdomen with its black triangle that conceals your sex. I look up at your face but you have your eyes closed. I gaze back to your pubic area and focus on it as I work my hands around and onto your abdomen. Gently rubbing your tummy I move up the bed again still bent on my knees with my hard penis bobbing as I move. Delicately I massage around each breast. Before leaning up and rubbing the neck and shoulder area aiming to finish where I started albeit on the other side of your body. My hands linger on your shoulder blades and I cannot resist; I trail my hands down and start to slowly rub your lovely erect nipples in a circular motion with the palms of my hands. I look at your face as you open your eyes and smile. You then speak.

"Ok, I want you on your knees by the side of the bed, now!"

I clamber off and kneel. You swing your legs over the side and open them in front of me.

"Thank you for that, it was lovely . . . now for your reward. Give me pleasure here with your tongue."

------------------------------

My tongue touches your flesh and I keep it rigid as I slide it between the moist folds of your pussy. I begin to slide it upwards whilst nestling my nose into your clitoral area and then deeply inhaling. Forcing my tongue back downwards I probe deeper and press my lips, mouth and chin against your sopping wet vulva. I give my tongue a twirl, tasting you as I lick before withdrawing my tongue and start sucking your pussy lips with my mouth locked firmly onto you. Your fleshy lips pop into my mouth and I lick them whilst they are captured in the vacuum before slowly letting the air in and probing my tongue deeply between them again, deeper into you as far as I can go into your vagina. I savour your briny metallic taste then drag my tongue out and slide it up to your clitoris. I take my face away from your body and just leave my tongue lapping at your sensual bud. I am in a trance now, loving every second that I drink in your body. Quivering as I kneel I want to grab my cock and wildly tug on it until I cum. Instead I grab your butt cheeks a little firmer and nuzzle back into your vulva, grazing on your soaked pussy. Every now and then I switch to long, deep licks up to your clit and then bob back down. Gradually I move my right hand from under your buttock and gently insert my index finger into your hot, tight pussy and slide it in to the knuckle. My tongue and lips now focus on your clitoris as I start sliding my finger in and out. I can hear you moaning sweetly now and feel your legs trembling next to my body. I slip my middle finger in alongside my index finger and continue to ease them backwards and forwards; slowly but firmly: Firmly enough to let you know that they are not going to stop until you explode. I cup my mouth tightly over your clit and suck hard; popping your love bud into my mouth I flick it frantically and erratically, my fingers increasing the tempo. I suddenly push my fingers as deep as I can, twist them around and massage the front wall of your vagina and you trip into an orgasm hard and loud! I suck and glide my fingers until you want me to stop.

You lie still as I tenderly kiss and faintly blow on your pussy and rest my head on your thigh.

You stir, sit up and ask me to stand again naked next to the bed with my hands clasped behind my head. You remind me of my indiscretions that I had confessed to in an earlier e-mail.

"I did say that you deserved a spanking for masturbating and coming without my permission whilst looking at my photos. What do you think?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I need to be spanked!"

"Good, I think six smacks for each time, yes?"

"Yes."

"Turn sideways to me and move closer."

Still sitting on the edge of the bed you reach and grab a hairbrush from your bag. You hold it and slap it into your hand before you then start patting it gently on my buttocks, first the flat side for a few pats then the spiky brush side. Your free hand reaches up and playfully pinches my nipple. Then you run the hand down over my stomach and grab my balls quite roughly and tug them downwards. It makes my cock bob up and down. You seem to like this and do it again. I am now hard as a rod of steel and I am breathing very carefully and shallow through my mouth. It is the anticipation - it is this moment - waiting to be punished - completely in your hands that is so completely perfect for me and you also know it. You let the brush linger on my skin and then lift it off. I tense waiting for the impact. You gently make contact and rub my buttock again with the flat side very gently then - SMACK! Your first hard spank lands on my left buttock.

SMACK! The right buttock.

SMACK! The left.

SMACK! The right . . . you pause and ask me if it hurts . . . my cheeks are stinging and I reply hoarsely, "Yes . . . please don't stop!"

It feels so good. You re tighten your grip on my balls and rub the hairbrush over my tingling bottom.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! . . . SMACK! SMACK! I'm gasping for air and nearly at orgasm.

SMACK! You let go of my balls and grab my cock in a tight fist and whisper

"I want you to come when I say. . ." and you start pumping hard.

I am almost there and I fight it. I feel the effort you put into the next swing.

SMACK! It's a real stinger and I moan out loud.

And you deliver another hard wallop on the other cheek

SMACK!

And then pump me harder still. I close my eyes; open my mouth and half cry in sweet agony.

"Come now!"

My knees buckle as my balls convulse and my penis spurts as I cum and I sob out in ecstasy and pain. I half stagger but you hold me steady.

You quickly stand and manoeuvre me around with my back to the bed and proceed to firmly push me back onto the bed and push me flat. You climb on top of me, brush your hard nipples across my face and then move further up, knees either side of my head your legs pining my arms. You sit up with a radiant look on your face. You start to play with my sticky come that is all over your hand where you must have caught it as I spurted. You lean over looking into my eyes and show me my come in silky webs between your fingers, "Look at this, my naughty boy. You owe me another orgasm." You then wipe it into my hair as you grab my head and inch forward to cover my face with your pussy. I snatch a deep breath and go to work with my mouth.

After your second orgasm you lay in the bed as I shower and then leave. As I drive away I can feel the tingle on my buttocks from the spanking and still taste your honey in my mouth and smell you in my nostrils. My cock stirs and I will have to do something about that later when I shower again.

sl_dave
sl_dave
38 Followers