Picture This

Story Info
Pictures come to life for a young man.
3.3k words
4.41
96.6k
14
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
__misty__
__misty__
309 Followers

Marla was lost in her own domestically driven thoughts as she cruised her home, picking up and straightening this or that before heading out for errands, so she was jarred from her reverie when she came across Josh in the spare bedroom. "Oh, hi! I didn't know anyone else was here."

Josh turned red as a beet, right in front of her eyes. He had a stack of photographs in front of him on the bed which he was attempting to scoop up. "Uhhhhhh...Tim had class, but I didn't so I thought I'd wait for here for him. I hope that's ok?"

He struggled with the pictures as he spoke, trying to flip them over, hoping she didn't see what they were.

Smiling as she walked further into the room, extremely curious as mothers should be when it's apparent they caught someone being sneaky, she replied, "Of course it's ok. I just didn't realize I wasn't alone. You kind of scared me." Josh was her son's friend who was staying with them between apartments.

"Ummmm...what is it that you got there? Looks interesting." She thought she'd have a little fun by putting him on the spot.

Now, blushing to the tips of his ears, Josh knew he was totally busted. He knew Marla wouldn't let it drop, at least not without a couple glances at the treasure he had in his hands. She never let anyone get away with tricks like that under her roof. "Well", he said gulping and stammering while offering her the photos, "I was putting my clothes away in the dresser there and came across a box of pictures. I'm really sorry Marla. I got curious."

That was a lie. Josh had found the box weeks before up in the closet and thinking everyone had left the house, had been perusing them.

Chagrined but amused at his curiosity, she took them but after a glance at the topmost on the pile, she recognized it for what it was and her good humor sapped away as she blanched. Oh my gosh! It was her, Marla, wearing nothing but a smile and a cowboy hat. Her husband had taken it and much more like it, decades earlier as joke and she thought she tossed them out when the kids were born. She couldn't imagine how they came to be in this room. However, that was a matter best sorted out later. At this point, it was her turn to gulp and stammer.

Quickly, trying to regain her composure as there was nothing else she could do but play it off, she choked out, "You said these were in a box in that drawer? I thought I had thrown them away years ago." She smiled, but it was almost a grimace. She started flipping through the pile, nonchalantly as she could, trying to come up with something funny to say.

"Boy, I wish I aged as well as these photos. They are in great shape."

"I bet you have aged well." Josh blurted.

Stunned, but not wanting to show it, she played along. "You'll never know."

"Really? Because I'd like to." Josh was grinning ear to ear, enjoying the fact that pink had begun to rise in Marla's cheeks.

She snapped back, fully recovered, "Ha! Me? You want to see how I've aged?" She thought she would call his bluff.

"Yeah I would. Wanna show me?" A broad smirk played across his handsome face. Marla tried to gauge if he was serious. She thought she had Josh all figured out in the couple months he had been staying with them. He was definitely mischievous, but the 21-year-old had always been respectful of her and her husband and grateful for their putting him up after his work hours had been cut back so much, he couldn't pay rent. This situation befuddled her. Though he often teased her and called her "Mommy", he had never gone in this direction. She didn't want to "go there" now. The implications, the consequences were too devastating to contemplate.

"Uh, no. I don't think so. Need I remind you, I'm old enough to be your mother?" She turned on her heel to leave the room, thereby cutting this potentially dangerous situation off. Josh caught her hand, stopping her.

"Yeah, I know you are, but I think you're hot, momma. I do want to see. I like how you look in your jeans. I want to see more."

"Well, we don't always get what we want now, do we?" With that she spun back around and left, taking all the pictures. Marla tried to appear cool and calm, but she was almost in a panic. She went to her room, shutting the door for privacy and headed directly to the shower to soothe her nerves. She didn't take offense at his advances. He was a horny young man and she had dealt with those in the past, but since he was so much YOUNGER, it threw her off a bit. However, she was happy with herself for finding a way to withdraw without damaging anyone's feelings.

After cleaning up, she needed to get on with her errands, which had been interrupted by the interlude with Josh. As she emerged partially dressed from her walk-in closet, she almost ran smack into him. Reflexively, she backed into the closet to put on her robe. As she did, he came up behind her, taking her shoulders and turning her around, causing her to face him.

She summoned her best mom voice. "Josh, please, I've told you no. I cannot do this." "Aw, come on mommy! It's no big deal. I saw all those pictures already. Keep your bra and panties on, like you were wearing a bathing suit. What about it?? HUH??"

Unbelievably, she found she was bargaining with herself. He was pleading with her and again, she didn't want to get rude. He had seen her naked already and if she did this, it would put the matter to rest.

"Ok. I'll drop my robe for a minute. Make your evaluation and then that's all!"

Josh flashed a big smile, "Cool, Mommy! Go for it!"

With Josh seated on her bed, Marla took a deep breath and shed her robe, leaving her standing there in her matching blue bra and panties. She averted her eyes from his eager visage. "Alright. A few seconds more, then done!"

Josh took in the wonderful sight before him. She didn't appear like she was in the pictures, not as tight nor with tits up high as the girls he had been with, but Marla was definitely a MILF. 5'4", with brown hair and blue eyes, she was very nice to look at and shapely, despite having 2 kids. "You look good, but really, I can't tell if you've aged as well as the pictures. I'll have to see more to make a fair call."

"What are you talking about? That's what you agreed to." She snagged her robe and headed into the closet in an attempt to get dressed.

"I know, but shouldn't I get the full view? Just to be accurate?" He smiled broadly, enjoying the game.

"No. This is settled. You got more than you should have seen already. I'm not happy you saw the pictures in the first place. I shouldn't have done this."

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease Marla. What's it going to hurt? It'll be our secret."

Now she was really wanting out of the house. She wasn't afraid of him, she knew he was kidding, but she didn't like that they were goofing on her getting naked for this friend of her son's. "Oh you, puleeze! Come on. I need to run my errands." Again, she continued trying to pick out some clothes to put on as quickly as possible. The truth was, as much as she hated to admit it, she was excited by this whole venture. The idea of Josh perusing her naked photos and then instead of being repulsed, that he was now in pursuit for more, was exciting. She had enjoyed letting him check her out, but she knew this was getting treacherous. She couldn't permit herself to indulge him any further, no matter how good it made her feel, nor how wet her panties got.

Josh, seemingly aware of the conflict building in Marla, decided to push his advantage. He went to her in the closet, placed a hand on her hip and said, "I'm sorry Marla. I guess it's wrong of me to want you take your clothes off for me. I just think you're hot and I'm a dude. What can I say? I like looking at sexy naked women."

His touch thrilled her. He had never touched her in any way before. It warmed her in places it shouldn't. She had always kept her emotional distance with Tim's friends to ward off any sexual thoughts, many of them handsome young men like Josh. Slender, though muscular, 6 feet tall, with brown hair and bright blue eyes, he was a looker and very charming.

Her silence gave her away. Josh knew his objective was in sight. "I'll drop it. Can I have a hug?"

Gratefully, she spun around to hug him and send him on his way, but once in his arms, it was a fate accompli. Josh's hand slid down to her bottom and squeezed. Horribly, shockingly, Marla almost came. This was so taboo. So illicit. Her emotions were out of control as she responded to him like a woman, feeling her heart beating in her pussy, rather than the surrogate mom she had become.

Pulling her in closer, he gently applied more pressure to her butt, but his time his fingers meandered deeply between the cleft of her cheeks, brushing the back side of her pussy through her panties. She smelled so sweet and clean and he was sure he could detect something of her natural feminine perfume as well.

Though she was a woman more than old enough to be his own mother, he had been attracted to her since he first came to this house. Josh wanted more than to see Marla in all her glory and had always hoped to have more than just a peek since he had come across her pictorial "spread". Earlier, believing he was alone, he had taken the pile out for some spank time. Whenever she was out, if he had the opportunity, like when Tim was at school, showering or occupied, he often went through Marla's hamper to find articles of her clothing to sniff. Her shirts and of course her panties were his favorites. Looking down at her, astonished this moment had finally arrived, he kissed her, but not too tenderly as his lust was great, making an animal of him. He wanted to devour her making a full meal to sate his appetite. For her part, Marla responded, much to his delight and her surprise, with equal ardor.

While she had shunned thinking of Josh in un-motherly ways in his presence, alone in her room, she had recently taken to masturbating to thoughts of Josh; kissing him, having him lick her pussy or his mounting her to fuck her with his hard young cock. To find herself in this position was almost emotionally devastating and more than she could handle.

Neither of them had any idea of how complicit each of them were in creating this circumstance.

Josh's need was such that he had to get her into her bed as fast as possible. Not wanting to let her go for even a second, for fear she would leave, he picked her up from her waist and was amazed that she wrapped her legs around him. Carrying her out to the bed, he laid her down, all the while sustaining the kiss but releasing it once she was safely tucked under him. He wanted to do everything with her and to her, but time was limited. Tim would be back shortly. He wanted to fuck first and foremost, his dick had a screaming hard on, however, he couldn't deny himself a small taste of her cunt. He shimmied down to kneel between her legs; roughly yanking her panties down, taking notice of the dampness in the crotch. He almost forgot, he had to get her bra off too and he wasn't disappointed as her tits were set free from their lacy restraint. They were like in the photograph, only a little fuller and not so firm. He was going to suck them before he was done, but her pink, delectable clit was first. He plunged into Marla with all the passion and eagerness of the twenty-one-year-old male he was. No preliminaries, only heat and hunger. She was as sweet as he knew she'd be from his experience with her underwear, but there was also a tang to her abundant juices. He lapped at her slippery rose colored crevasse over and again, straining to obtain as much as he could of her essence, savoring every aspect of the experience; aroma, texture, taste.

He began this, only thinking of himself, but as he found himself now in the vice grip of Marla's legs, he had to make her cum. It was imperative to him to see, what he could see of her face in rapture. To hear the sounds of pleasure she might issue.

From the instant Josh smashed his lips against hers, Marla felt his pure raw desire. She felt as though she were being consumed and the descriptive term "eating pussy", was extremely accurate. Though, it was not the first time she had felt like a meal during sex. He reminded her of another sexual partner of hers.

His technique was crude, but effective. Elation filled Marla as her impending climax built. This was superior than everything she had ever fantasized about Josh and now she was living it out, rhythmically pushing her hips at his tongue, as though she was fucking his cock. She sped up as her orgasm approached, slamming at him as hard as she could, while grasping his hair in her hands; holding his head, almost still, until it hit her, she came in shattering convulsions and shrieks of frenzied passion.

Josh, clamped his arms around her thighs, committed to sucking and extracting not only every drop of nectar flowing from her, but to see her completely through her ecstasy. He wanted her, more than any other woman/girl he had ever had, to think of him as a good lover. He hung onto her until the last little tremor coursed through her body. Letting go, he took a few more swipes at her gleaming wet beauty before he popped back up on his knees. He studied her cheeks flush with passion, her eyes dancing and a sheen on her forehead. He was satisfied with what he perceived to be satisfaction on Marla's face. He had never seen her like this. She literally glowed; she was pink with emotion. It stirred him, to think he had brought that about.

Without preface or prelude, he nudged her legs wider, leaned down to kiss her and rammed his almost splitting cock all the way to the hilt, into what was the volcanic heat of her pussy. The feeling was so exquisite; he almost shot his load right then. He had to stop, thinking hard, focusing so as not bring this to conclusion before it really began. He exhaled a few breaths to regain his composure.

Marla, held still as Josh was clearly near exploding in her. She didn't want him to cum that quickly. She knew he could give her one hell of a fuck and she desperately needed it, but she also didn't want him to feel embarrassed if he did. She sighed her relief as he withdrew and began to pound into her cunt like he would split her in two, riding up high, sawing against her clit with every stroke, swiftly opening her floodgates in minutes. Writhing under him, as much as she could as he had her almost pinned down under his hips, almost shouting her exultation as her body was wracked with spasms.

Josh didn't let up either. He kept at her, to her great delight, surfing on one wave of bliss onto the next. His young face above her was the picture of determination. She clung to his strong shoulders and arms to keep her head from glancing off the head board as his rock solid member banged and slid through the slick velvet walls of her pussy. She loved having this young man, the age of her son, taking his pleasure in her. The tension changed in his body, Marla knew Josh wouldn't hold out much longer. She rocked back up onto him, desiring to be as good to him as he had been to her. In so doing, she would peak again but she wanted to with him. Though at this point, she was almost outside her own body as each successive orgasm was stronger than its predecessor. Her mind and body, were overwhelmed with stimulation.

Through the haze of all encompassing sensation, she felt him slam into her, stop then shove once more, deeply as he could. Cock pressing against her cervix, she could feel every spurt as his hot semen shot several long spurts far into her womb. His voice harsh as he exclaimed, "Oh Marla! Oh Mommy! Yeah...." Hearing those words, she announced, in great gasps of breath the cresting of her own fervor.

"Yes please honey, give it all to me!"

She was close to losing consciousness.

He ground into her once his first emissions had subsided but she could tell his dick was still sending errant seeds into her. Some of it was already beginning to leak out along with her own satiny juices. How she longed to taste their combined fluids. She really wanted to suck his cock to completion but was sure they didn't have time.

He collapsed on her, hips still moving in and out in short strokes. Marla laid there thinking under the delicious pressure of his weight on her. They lacked the time for her to blow him, but she needed one last thing before they separated. She ventured to ask him.

"Josh. Josh honey. I need something more from you before we are done."

"I'd do anything for you Marla. What do you want Mommy?"

She was embarrassed now that she had said anything, but she had to have this. She ached for it. In a whisper she told him, "Please, please, suck my tits, if the idea doesn't revolt you."

Lifting his head up to gaze into her eyes, smiling, "Try to stop me."

He cupped her right breast in his hand and clamped down with his mouth, taking in all of her areola and sucked. Marla flew right over the edge and came again. The feeling was indescribable. It hit her in her pussy, like it had when she was a nursing mother. It always brought about orgasms or near orgasms. She had gone this far, she thought she should go the rest of the way with Josh.

"If you suck and let go and suck and let go, I know there is milk, if you would like that."

He stopped and grinned then went to work on her, taking long draws, over and over. She knew he was successful when she felt the let-down and he ceased to suck as the milk flowed into his mouth. He looked up again at her. Eyes closed, she was in her nirvana.

Breast milk; what a gift it was that she could still bring it forth, having only discovered in the last few months, that it was possible. It only took proper stimulation, the doctor had assured her, with an amused look on his face. That mattered not as she enjoyed his hungry mouth supping at her. Marla knew now that the die was cast and that, as it had happened before with another young man, she was hooked on this young man and his hard cock. Closing her eyes she allowed him to nurse and finger her soaked pussy for a few more moments before gently urging him away promising more later.

__misty__
__misty__
309 Followers