Pictured at the Exhibition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rose up out of the water breathing heavily, "Good, that's more like it," as she worked her hands around and about my swollen cock and ball sack. Smoothing her cheeks with her hands she smiled at me, catching her breath as I gazed dumbfoundedly out of breath myself.

She turned away, took deep breaths, and briefly sized up the crowd, now buzzing with a strange kind of contagious energy. "Wait... once more," rearing her head and floating on her back she arched down towards me and again under the water gripped my cock firmly and took my whole sack in her mouth. Her perky, wet short black hair tickled against my thighs amidst a geyser of exhaled bubbles. Getting a firm grip of my ass cheeks, her tongue working up against my balls she willed my cock to electrifying attention until she surfaced. Catching her breath, she leaned on her stomach and re-took her mount on the marble altar.

"Do it, do me hard!" she ordered, looking over her shoulder, spreading her ass cheeks with both hands with a swift smacking sound.

I stepped forward to cup her breast in my hands, squeezing her hardened nipples between my fingers. Fortunately, I was able to bend my right knee against the marble to gain enough leverage so that I could enter her all nice and smooth with hard, swift strokes. She moaned softly as each thrust of wet flesh on flesh evoked that moist suction sucking sound of our water soaked bodies grinding against one another. She grunted loudly as I almost momentarily lost my footing causing her to grip the the edges of the marble slab and lift her torso upright, her held high, tongue licking at her lips.

She angled the bottoms of her feet against my back to steady ourselves more firmly, enabling me to penetrate her with the full length of my swollen rod, in and out, hard, again and again.

I stroked her along her ribcage like a played musical instrument and she gave out an unbridled howl that brought the crowd to their feet stomping and cheering.

"Luana, Luana, Luana!" sounded the cheers.

Claudia bent her elbows slightly, lowered her head and took a few deep breaths. Now! Take it out and flip me over sir!

She leaned back up onto the marble with a dazed smile, motioning me to move closer, grabbing my butt cheek and firmly tugging my ball sack toward her. Good boy... Master," she said with a sigh as she began stroking my cock to empty the hot jism onto her breasts and stomach. We huddled down into the deep middle of the pool in a soft kissing embrace to rinse ourselves in the waters as Contessa stood to applaud and beckoned us to approach her.

The two maids re-emerged behind the throne with clean clothes and towels to wrap our tired naked bodies. "Almost finished," chirped Julia, draping me in a towel as Contessa began talking to Luana, er Claudia and passing a large goblet around.

"We heard you were wonderful" said Vivian, smiling deviously.

Contessa took a last drink, and then surprisingly, directed Claudia to kneel and then open the front of her royal lavender robes this time to reveal her pale white breasts to the amusement of the cheering crowd. She then proceeded to pour the remaining thick, sweet beverage onto her pink nipples.

Claudia looked over to me, "Kneel down."

"Oh."

"It's the way to the end of the ceremony. Contessa is pleased and we have to suck the juice from her breasts. Like a mother goddess nursing her loyal subjects."

We took our places at the "Ghost Queen's" teats and licked her breasts clean as she stroked our heads gently. Claudia looked over at me with a look of awkward embarrassment as she licked and away in completion of our final task, and then a resigned smile, signaling relief that the strange ordeal was coming to an end.

Julia and Vivian hurried us off to an exiting corridor opposite where we came in. We said very little and they thanked us and told us Contessa and "the assembly" had hardly ever seen "a slave and their master perform so wonderfully" as Julia put it. We had to exit down a gently sloping stairway to reach the quickest way back over the bridge, according to Vivian. It was manageable in the wheelchair but ravaged my back going over the bumps pretty bad.

On the way back there was awkward silence between us until I tried to break the tension by noticing in a joking way that the flower given to her by that clown was still intact, even after all that had happened. "My hair looks like shit. If they see it like this they'll wonder what we we were doing."

Coincidentally as we made it over the bridge there was that same silly fat clown. He performed some hand-in-sleeve tricks that made Claudia smile sightly. "That'll do," she exclaimed as she took a multi-colored scarf from him to fix her hair. "I can tell Lisa and the gang I bought it at a bazaar on the way".

Back at the hotel, Claudia explained to anyone interested that we were exploring the ruins of a Renaissance plaza. With four more days to go in the trip a couple of the students thought they might want to visit it too, prompting us to tell them it was rather boring and not worth the bother. They had taken in a lot ancient ruin tours during the trip after all. I think on the last Friday of our journey a couple of people from our group went there but fortunately they said it was deserted except for a few mime clowns, so no one heard a word.

The rest of the trip involved a lot of awkwardness between Claudia and I as expected. Although I was actually feeling pretty well physically, she constantly pointed out to the rest of the group, especially in front of Lisa, that I was not keeping up and not feeling well. In fact, things got to the point where she insistently urged poor Lisa to accompany me all over the place where I might need assistance, to the point where she started calling me "Uncle Ralph" which was rather sweet on her part but kind of awkward.

Saturday saw us board a puddle jumper flight back to the Spanish mainland from where we were to fly home on Monday. Sunday was a free day and the kids were excited about getting free time after being tired from a full itinerary of sightseeing the day before. Claudia, Lisa, and I, plus a few others were seated together at breakfast. Someone mentioned there was a beautiful Olympic sized pool on the bottom floor as Lisa was bringing back a tray of food from the buffet.

Although I was feeling good, maybe ambling around a bit better with a cane, Claudia of course insisted that her daughter give "Uncle Ralph" a hand at the breakfast table.

"I heard from the orientation committee at Duke that their swim team was hit hard by graduation, Lisa said, "I might be able to trial as a walk on. What do you think, Mom?"

"Well, dear, one thing at a time. Right Uncle Ralph?"

"Absolutely."

"Mom was on her swim team at college," Lisa said as she took a seat next to me, placing a tray of danishes in front of me.

"Really, Claudia?" I prodded, "You must've been very good," I added slyly.

"I held my own," smirking at me then turning to her daughter, "so maybe you can get a start on things down at that pool today then. I think I'll give Uncle Ralph a hand with getting packed for the return trip, Ok?"

"Fine by me, thanks Claudia. We'll be home again before you know it Lisa so you and the other kids enjoy what's left of the weekend!"

Just then, Alex, a boy that Lisa seemed to really like came over to the table. "The pool is open in a few minutes," he said.

"Great," chirped Lisa, "I need to go up and get my suit and things."

"You got your room key?" her mother asked.

"Yeah. Uncle Ralph, you need anything before we go?"

"I'm fine thank you."

Claudia folded her arms and watched them scamper off, "Dead man walking, poor boy."

"Oh."

"She's eighteen and half, going on nineteen and off to a big university as grown women. He's staying behind, going to community college near the high school. I figure let 'em have one last fling before the inevitable break up. What can I do?"

"She's really taken to this 'Uncle Ralph" thing lately. You shouldn't worry her about me. I think I've gotten into pretty good shape again during this trip."

"Hmmm, yes honey, well she's no longer a student of yours. Her Dad isn't home much. It was like pulling teeth getting him to babysit so we could do this trip, to be honest," rolling her eyes.

"Oh," I replied, wondering where she was going with this.

She leaned back in her chair, kicked off her flip flops and extended her leg farther under the table so as to seductively caress my crotch with the soft curved underside of her bare foot, naughtily wiggling her toes. "My Lisa likes having her 'Uncle Ralph' around and doesn't seem to mind at all having her Mommy look after him" she added, winking and sliding a slice of melon into her mouth, "so maybe just shut up and let Mistress Luana have her way might be what's best for us?"

"I see" I replied, smiling curiously.

"Ah huh," she nodded, "Mistress Luana says so, ha ha ha. I have my suit in my bag. Let's stop by your room first to get your packing organized just a little bit and then head down to the pool. I bet we still beat Lisa and Alex to it."

"Yes, yes" I smile back at her, "I could use some pointers from the head coach of the swim team right?"

"Right" she shot back, sticking her tongue out playfully.

12