Pictures for Him

Story Info
She takes self-portraits for her hard-working man.
765 words
4.14
18.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was alone, bored, waiting on him to get home from work. He worked hard, and she decided he needed a present, a really good present.

She stepped into her closet and surveyed her wardrobe. She piled things onto the bed.

............

A short dress, navy blue and tight at the top, flowing and flowery at the bottom

A pair of very short jean shorts

Brown suede, mid-calf cowgirl boots with sharply pointed toes

Black, patent leather thigh-high stiletto boots

Red, lacy crotchless panties

A tight, black, lacy, sheer halter-topped teddy with a ruffle at the bottom

A matching thong of black, flowery lace

Black suede platform heels

A mint green, sheer empire-waisted nightie with a draw-string at the bosom and flowers embroidered on the skirt

A fuschia, flowered lace bra and matching panty set -- cheeky panties that would accentuate the curves of her wide, thick, luscious ass

............

She dumped the piled of things into a clothes basket, grabbed her camera and took them to another bedroom. This one had a mirror the length of the dresser.

She dropped her striped pajama pants to the floor and shed her plain pink t-shirt. She looked at the things in he basket and first selected the cute, short dress. She slid on her jean shorts, no panties underneath, and put the dress on with them. Then she sat down on the edge of the bed and slipped her feet into the wide-calf brown boots. She thought of herself as a professional photographer. What shots should she take?

First she propped her right foot up on the dresser. Her thick thighs strained her tight shorts, and her pussy threatened to peep into the picture. She faced the camera toward the dresser mirror, smiled and snapped a shot with the flash off so it wouldn't reflect in the mirror.

Next she sat on the dresser. She bent her right knee and left her left leg straight. She pulled on the neck of her dress to make it show more cleavage. This dress was tight enough up top to make her 38-Bs look like Cs. The next few pictures were variations on this position.

Then she put on the crotchless panties. No shoes, nothing else, just the panties. She lay on the bed and extended her feet into the air, crossing her ankles. She took a picture of her long, thick, shapely legs and her cute little toes with her toenails painted red to match the panties. Then she poised the camera below her rear and got a shot of her thighs pressed close together, her pretty, shaved, pink pussy peeking out from between them and the red lace of the panties extending along the length of her slit down to disappear underneath her supple ass.

Looking back at the pictures began to turn her on, and she knew in the next few, her tight little pussy would be good and wet.

A few mixes and matches later she was on her hands and knees on the bed. She had her pussy spread wide and the black thong pulled to the side. She set the camera timer and got a series of shots as she fucked herself with her own fingers. When that set was done, she turned around, sat on the bed, and got a few more images as she licked her fingers clean.

Then she scooped a little more of her cum from her slick pussy, pulled the black lace of the teddy aside, and coated her nipples with her juices. She grasped her left breast and lifted it toward her mouth. With some effort she managed to reach her lips to the wet, hard nub of her nipple, and she sucked on it hungrily.

She sucked on one, then the other until her nipples were thick, long, red and aching. Then she stood with her side to the dresser and took a picture or two of her perky, small, rounded breasts with her nipples standing at attention, elongated straight forward as long as the ends of her thumbs.

She hoped he would like these. She hoped they brought him home to her horny and ready to act on it. She needed to be taken hard.

She put the things away and waited. The longer she waited, the more impatient she became. Finally she sent him one of the pictures earlier than she'd intended. He responded, "Hot!" So she sent another... and another...

He left work early to get to her as fast as he could. He wanted to take her... hard. She'd earned it!