Pictures for Marie Ch. 01

Story Info
She buys a gift, but for whom?
2.1k words
4.25
20.6k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xlandsg
xlandsg
2 Followers

You walk into my studio and I can see that you are unsure, You are thinking about backing out, about turning around and leaving, but the tingle you feel in your core tells you that you'll stay.

"Can I help you," I ask.

"I'm, here for.... Pictures," you stumble over the words, feeling naughty, like a school girl that just learned about pleasure.

"What kind of pictures?" I respond, looking at you quizzically.

You look at the floor and flush red as you softly say, "Dirty pictures."

"I'm not sure what you mean, are you looking for modeling pictures, or boudoir images as a gift?"

"Boudoir pictures," you say quickly, as if the words embarrass you.

"For your husband?" I ask.

You look at the floor again.

"Boyfriend," I add, thinking maybe you hadn't heard me.

"It's complicated," You respond.

"What's complicated?"

"They are for my lover," You say, as you look up and catch my eye.

"And you are married?" I ask.

"No, I only have a boyfriend."

"Don't you mean two boyfriends," I joke, wanting to lighten the mood.

"No," Is all you say.

"OK, now I'm confused, if you want to play games you can just...."

"They are for my girlfriend," you interject.

Suddenly I am the one that is embarrassed as I feel myself blush. I certainly didn't see that coming.

You giggle at my slack jawed gaze, warming to the situation; you push past me and say, "So, how about it? Can you take naughty pictures of me for my lover?"

Suddenly I am the one who is stammering. I try to regain my composure and ask, "What do you mean by dirty, and naughty?" Figuring you want the normal boring wife-in-lingerie style images of which I do so much.

You open the bag you are carrying and pull out a porn magazine. You quickly, as if practiced, flip to a dog-eared page and hold it up in front of me. "Can you make me look like this?" I look at the image and it is of a young looking woman lying back in a large overstuffed chair. She is completely naked, except for a diamond choker, and her legs are spread wide. Her gaze is cast down and she is watching her fuck herself madly with a huge dildo. Once again I am speechless.

I manage to mutter, "We don't have props like that here," sounding like a total jackass.

You hurriedly reach into your bag and pull a large, long, bright red, rubber dildo out of your purse, like you are pulling a sword out of a sheath. I try to remain composed and say, "I meant the choker." You laugh and swing the dildo at me playfully, acknowledging my joke.

I begin to say, "My fees are..."

And you quickly cut me off by saying, "Money is no object."

I raise an eyebrow and look at you, examining you closely. Up until this point your understated beauty has escaped me, but as I look closer, you really are quite gorgeous, about average height, slim, the features of your body are unremarkable in the baggy clothes you are wearing I wonder how I can make you look like the goddess in your book.

You turn and ask, "so how about it, Is this something you can do?"

I don't answer and turn back to the door, flipping the lock and turning the open sign to closed.

"So how does this work?" you ask as we walk back to my studio.

"Well, we usually sit down, have a glass of wine and talk about how you want the shoot to look."

"Fuck that," you say, dropping your bag into a nearby chair.

"Pardon?"

"Fuck, that," you slowly answer, as if I need the extra time to understand the words. "You know what I want, I want to be naked and cumming and I want you to take pictures of it."

"Well maybe we should discuss wardrobe," I shoot back.

You grab the bottom of your loose sweatshirt and lift it over your head to reveal your perfect braless tits and tanned skin. "I showed you the wardrobe I wanted." Bending to drop your loose pants and revealing that panties too have been left out of your casual wear for the day. You now stand naked before me as I stare at your nearly flawless body. No tan lines, no pubic hair. I look at you as an artist does a landscape, studying every curve, line, and shadow.

"Well?" You say.

I don't answer; I can feel my cock growing hard in my all of the sudden too tight underwear. I don't know how it was so hidden to me before. You looked average in your loose clothes, 5'3" or so, I knew you were thin, but there was no way I ever would have guessed that your body would be so magnificent. Strong tanned calves leading up to muscled thighs, a tiny white, un-tanned strip of skin where your pubic hair used to be, wide-ish womanly hips narrowing to an unbelievably tiny waist, a flawlessly smooth abdomen, and two absolutely beautiful, large, round, tits that look as though they are suspended defying gravity.

"WELL!" You say loudly, jolting me out of my artistic appreciation of your glorious body.

"Over here..." I stammer, pointing to a chair, "let me set up."

You slump into the chair with an impatient sounding huff. "Hurry, it is fucking cold in here!"

I quickly have my gear ready and before we know it you are standing before my stark white background and I am snapping pics. We go through the various incarnations of nude images, at least the ones you can do standing up, as I test your limits and you grow comfortable with the camera.

My hardness is almost uncontainable and I feel fortunate that you haven't seemed to notice.

I bring in a chaise style chair and instruct you to sit, in the exchange, we share a short moment of contact as you sit and I move to get out of the way. Though it was just the briefest of instants I am electrified by the touch. You look up into my eyes and wonder if you felt it too.

Staring into my eyes you lean back in the chair. I can feel the tension and know that it's an open challenge, the first to break the spell loses, and that person becomes defeated.

I break away, giving you your victory as you slide your hand up and place it behind your neck. Your huge breasts seem suspended before you, like they are held in invisible hands. I begin taking pictures again and you roll around to different poses. Suddenly you are on your back again and as your legs fall open I can see your beautiful pink, swollen sex on display. Your hand slides down and you cup your hairless mound, fingers gently falling over the top of your puffy lips.

I snap some more images and you stare a hole through my lens, through me. Your eyes are on fire and shine with an intensity that I have never seen. Your fingers slide down, entering your pussy with a soft, wet noise and despite my wanton lust I continue to take pictures.

It suddenly occurs to me that you have needed no guidance in your posing since you sat down; all of these moves seem practiced, studied, rehearsed as if part of a dance and you are performing beautifully. You pull your wet fingers out and spread your cunt wide, giving me a wonderful shot of your bright pink folds. You alternate between looking at me and looking down at your displayed pussy. You are a fucking porn star.

My cock strains against my pants and I know that I am leaking precum 'I hope it doesn't show' I think to myself as I subtly reach down to shift my long cock into my pant leg.

"It's time," you say as you begin to get up.

I catch your arm with my hand and say, "don't move, you are in the perfect position." I get up and cross the floor grabbing the dildo gingerly, like I might break it if I am not careful. I hand it to you and as I look down I notice that you have a sheepish grin on your face, you break eye contact to look at my bulging crotch and then look back up at me as your smile grows. I look down and see that my pants are soaked through with cum.

"I'll take care of that later," I stutter.

"I'm sure you will," you whisper.

You stare into my eyes and slide the dildo down your taut stomach you are holding it in a practiced, wanton way and I want to watch it slide in for the first time, to see your cunt take this huge cock. I want to see you fuck yourself into a mind-blowing orgasm.

My thoughts are quickly interrupted as you gently slap my leg. "Pictures cowboy," you say, and I snap the camera up to my eye, shutter clicking furiously as the dildo nestles between the lips of your cunt.

"Wait," I say, wanting more images of the entry, I shift down and sit on the floor, eye level with the action, and close enough to smell your lust. "Go," I say and you slowly slide the cock forward.

Its progress halts as it comes up against the barrier of your tightness, but suddenly it breaks through and I hear you moan as it slides all the way down, bottoming out in your cunt.

Your body comes alive with movement as you slide the cock out and in, out and in, seemingly concentrating on the sensation of the dildo pulling out of your body. Your nipples are bullet hard, your eyes have finally lost the battle with the camera lens and they are closed as you begin to concentrate on your oncoming orgasm.

Your juices are flowing out of your cunt and down your ass as I continue to snap pictures. Your hands move faster and faster as the dildo pistons into your depths.

Suddenly you ask, "Can you take pictures with one hand?"

"What?" I stammer.

"Can you take pictures with one fucking hand?" You scream, unable to control your voice through your pleasure. You reach up and rip my left hand off of the camera, pulling it down between your legs.

I can feel the heat emanating from you as you scream, "Fuck my ass, finger fuck my tight asshole as I cum, do it motherfucker!"

Without hesitation I slide two fingers deep into your twitching asshole and pump them twice as I feel you tense, awaiting your release, the shutter is still clicking, but I'm not sure I'm getting anything as your body jerks once, twice, and then you suddenly stop.

Your sudden stillness catches me by surprise as your anus tightens to capture my fingers, holding them as still as everything else. The tension mounts and I'm not sure what to do.

Suddenly you scream and the dildo shoots from your cunt, followed by a stream of juices that quickly cover my hand and arm. I start pumping again as you scream out over and over.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Each exclamation accompanied by a new stream of juices flowing from your cunt. Your body shoots into overdrive and your hand cups your cunt, replacing the rubber cock as you slide all four fingers inside yourself, attempting to prolong your orgasm.

As your jerking slowly subsides your body goes limp. My fingers slip from your ass with an audible 'pop' and you collapse into my now ruined chair. I lean back on my heels and slide my camera to the floor. My mind reeling from the display I had just witnessed. My long cock has slid further down my pant leg and the front of my khakis are soaked with precum. You sit up and inside I beg you to push me back assume control and relieve my swollen, cum filled balls, but you just sashay past me towards your clothes.

I don't move a muscle as you dress. You pull a wad of bills from your purse and walk over to where I am on the floor. I reach up to meet your hand as you slide the wad into my still soaked palm. "When will my pics be ready?" You ask.

"Give me a week," I say, not believing that our moment will be left to fade away like this.

You turn on your heels and smile over your shoulder as you walk to the front door, I hear the lock slide open, and the bell ding, and you are gone.

xlandsg
xlandsg
2 Followers