Pictures of Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now turn your head so you are looking at him." She did as told.

"Oh shit, the camera froze." John was focused on the camera trying to get it working again. Emily reached back with one hand, grabbed his cock and lined it up with her pussy. Craig eagerly pushed and it slid in her pussy. He had been waiting for this all night. He pulled back a little and pushed it in again, this time a little further. Emily pushed back, finally getting the cock she so desperately had been wanting this last hour.

"Its working again." John said. He focused on the couple not realizing they were actually fucking.

"Awesome, keep doing that." Craig's hands where on her hips, pulling her to him with every stroke. She eagerly pushing back, wanting all of it and more. Two strokes later Emily was coming, she pushed back hard on his cock. This was too much and he came. Shooting his cum deep inside her as her pussy quivered and tighten on his cock. Both were moaning as their orgasms rocked their bodies. They slammed into each other again, his cock shooting again and again.

"Oh God." she screamed as they banged together. The streams of cum lessening now with every stroke, her orgasm beginning to subside. They still slammed into each other but with less force each time. Finally they stopped.

"That was awesome, so realistic. Alright I need a couple of shots of the two of you lying in bed as if your were done." His cock rock hard and bulging in his pants. They did as ordered, he got a few shots. He wanted to be done with this as he needed some relief now.

"Ok thats a wrap. I think we have a good set of pictures here." Craig got up, got dressed. Emily put on a robe since she wasn't going anywhere.

John walked Craig to the door, eager to have him leave but not wanting to show any eagerness.

"I'll go through the photos, put together the best ones. We'll get together in a couple of days to review them." John said opening the door. Craig looked over at Emily, waved good bye then left. As the door closed John went over to Emily, almost running.

"Oh God I'm so turned on, I've got to have you." He pulled Emily to the couch, pushed her onto it. He undid his pants, pushing them down to his knees. His swollen cock finally free. Emily looked at it, saw that it was bigger than she had ever seen it before. Before she could do anything John dropped to his knees, pulled her ass to the edge of the couch, pushed her robe open and slammed his cock into her hot pussy. He pulled back and slammed into her again, then again. Emily pushed her hips towards him. After a dozen strokes he was about to cum.

"Oh God Emily I'm cumming." He shot his cum into her. Then another stream of cum and another. He kept pumping into her, again and again until he had nothing left.

He pulled out and fell back against the couch.

"That was awesome." He said. Emily agreed, she had never been fucked that hard by John before.

Several days later the three of them got together and reviewed the pictures. They decided which ones to send to Vinny.

After Vinny saw these pictures he called them. He wanted to fly Emily out to Las Vegas for a professional shoot and screen test for a live video. Emily was excited about this, John not so as now his was not in control. But Vinny promised John a large sum of money as a finders fee. So John and Emily agreed. Two day later Emily flew to Las Vegas.

She called John that night. She said everyone was very nice, she was in a nice hotel. They had taken some nude pictures earlier and were very pleased. They were gong to shoot a video of her later that night.

The next she flew back home. John picked her up at the airport, anxious to hear what else she did. She talked about the solo video they did and then she said they later brought in a guy. So she did a video with the guy. John wanted to know what kind of video. She said at first they just undress each other, kissed and felt each other up, but they ended up fucking.

John was not happy that she had made a porn video. They fought about it. Emily said it was only for the money, they offered her more than ever before. She only loved John and she gave him most of the money. Things were better after that.

Vinny called again, this time John wasn't home when Emily answered. He want her to come back for a week, to do several more videos. She agreed without talking to John. She didn't tell John since she knew he wouldn't be happy. The next morning after he went to work she packed a bag, left John a note telling him what was happening, she would be home in a week, then drove herself to the airport.

Vinny picked her up at the airport and immediately took her to the studio, where they filmed another video of her with another guy. Later that evening John called her, he was angry as hell that she snook out to do this. They fought. Finally he just hung up, Emily cried herself to sleep that night.

Emily made several more movies that week, including her first with multiple men and her first with a black man. At the end of the week she returned home. She hadn't spoken to John since that first night when they were arguing. She left several messages but he never called back. So she was nervous as hell returning home to John.

John was home watching TV when she walked in. They immediately got into a fight, yelling and screaming at each other. One of the neighbors heard and called the cops. The cops managed to calm things down. Everyone agreed it would be best if Emily left. She grabbed a few of her things and checked into a hotel. She tried to call John several times a day for the next week. But if he answered he would immediately hang up. He never returned her calls.

Emily had nothing to do and was quickly spending her money living in the hotel. She called Vinny asking if she could come out to Vegas again. He eagerly agreed and the next day she flew out to Vegas. It wasn't long before she was making movies again. Soon she was living out there permanently.

John meanwhile was pissed at what she had done. However he kept track of what she was doing, disgusted with all the movies she was making, all the guys and now girls she was fucking. It appeared nothing was off limits to her now. But he had his life to live, his business was keeping him busy most of the time.

Meanwhile Emily fell into the whole porn life style. Non stop partying, drinking and drugs. More movies, more drinking, more drugs, more partying.

As time went on John tracked Emily less and less. He occasionally checked on her but it seemed nothing had changed. She was still in Vegas, still doing movies.

One day John was at his shop doing paper work. The phone rang, it was the local paper. They wanted to know what his relationship to Emily was. He told them they met at during her senior picture and shortly after that started dating. They asked how she got involved in the porn industry, he said he took some pictures for her and sent them to his contact. He asked why do you want to know all this. Thats when they said Emily had died from a drug overdose the day before.

John dropped the phone. He was in shock, he couldn't believe it. Emily was dead.

Her body was brought back to town, he attended the funeral. Her family turned a cold shoulder to him, wouldn't talk to him or even acknowledge him.

The next day he returned to work as normal. There were several messages from different clients canceling their appointments. He found that weird. The phone rang, another client canceling their appointment. He asked why, that's when he found out the paper did a story on Emily that day. He went out and got a copy of the paper. What he read shocked him. They said she was a very good student, had a bright future. But then she met John when he took her senior picture. The article went on to say that John introduced her to the porn industry, which eventually led to her death. The article implied that John used the senior pictures to recruit young girls porn industry.

It wasn't long before John had absolutely no business. All the schools canceled, all the little leagues canceled. No one wanted to deal with John. He even called other photographers in town, looking for work. No one wanted to hire him, knowing they could lose their business too.

John closed his shop, put his house up for sale. He couldn't stay here as no one wanted anything to do with him after what he did to Emily. He never wanted that for Emily, they just needed a few extra bucks to get along.

He finally moved out of state, to start over where no one knew him or his past with Emily. He never forgot Emily, the one true love of his life that he lost.

12