Pictures of Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I felt myself beginning to come I let go of her nipple and reached down for her clit. As I rubbed her I could feel my hard on moving in and out and noticed that I'd never known anyone as wet as she was down there. I felt her gasp and pull tight as she came and with one final thrust I was pumping into her, milking my balls into her pussy as the climax seemed to go on forever.

I slumped on the sofa next to her, shattered by the experience, swimming in the sensation and my dick slapping against me, wet and covered in her juices and my come. Finally, there was nothing left to the imagination with Molly.

I felt her move a little, snuggle next to me, and lay her hand across my chest. "Looks like you got all you wished for," she whispered as her hand drifted downwards. I smiled, knowing what was coming. "Christ, you're still hard!" she grasped me, checking.

"I guess that's kind of normal for me when someone as beautiful as you is around." I laughed a little, if she only knew how many times I'd been hard when I'd thought about her in the past.

Without another word, she sat up and straddled me. Grabbing my hard on, she stood it straight up and slid slowly down the length. As she started her own rhythm I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feelings of my cock being massaged by an exquisite pussy. I wondered how long we could go on like this, for Molly was wrong about one thing, I hadn't got all that I'd wished for. Not yet.

12