Pierced for Art

Story Info
A kinky couple push the limits with piercing play...
2.1k words
4.01
31k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

"You're freakier than I gave you credit for, Gwyn..."

The wolf smirked and sat back, preparing his piercing tools as his playmate for the evening lounged on the table, flicking through a magazine with a bored gaze, the tattoo and piercing parlour so familiar to her by that point that it didn't even warrant her attention. After hours, it was deserted bar herself and the owner, Flint, who rocked back comfortably in his chair, as at ease in his parlour as he would have been on his own couch, black fur shedding on the cushions.

The cat yawned widely, showing a set of pearly whites in a shade to match the purity of her coat, though there was nothing untainted about her soul.

Oh no, Gwyn was far gone from the purity of her younger days.

A wild child at heart, Flint knew that she was between jobs and was a freak in the sack, which seemed more than enough information for him to invite her round again and again, even if none of their liaisons could be classed as a date. And, even though he had not known Gwyn for all that long, she seemed nice enough. A pleasant feline dodging the responsibilities of life by seeking out sex. And what kind of wolf would he be if he so easily turned down some fine kitty-ass?

"Are you ready for this? You know what you want doing to ya?"

Gwyn shrugged and rolled her shoulders.

"Make me look sexy, Flint," she whispered, eyes locked onto his. "You see what everyone's getting these days. What's hot and up and coming right now?"

He scratched the end of his nose.

"I know you just want to have some fun here, but really shouldn't you have some kind of idea what you want, 'ey?"

She hissed and narrowed her eyes, tail lashing.

"Don't get tame on me now, puppy. You know you want to see a kitty all pierced up and shiny with metal."

Flint's ears twitched and he almost bared his teeth, catching himself in the nick of time. Not that it would have mattered, but showing one's teeth only had due effect if reserved for certain circumstances.

"I'll do you something right special, kitty-cat, don't you fret."

She purred, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Now that's more like it."

Sitting up, she dragged her tight sleeveless shirt -- emblazoned with lyrics from some edgy band -- over her head and tossed it aside. Her bra met the same fate and she shimmied out of her ripped jeans, glancing over the privacy divider to the shop window where rain dotted the glass. A police car wailed past, its lights briefly illuminating the droplets of water with blue, but she paid it no mind, quivering with expectation of what was to come.

"I'm ready for you," she purred, running her paws down the body that he'd spent more than one night cramming full of his shaft and knot. "Where would you like to begin on your canvas for the evening?"

Flint selected a piece of jewellery out of her sight and fitted it to the piercing gun. Although the feline had never paid much attention to her causal fuck's equipment before, she gave a shiver of anticipation as he swapped both breasts with a fur-cleansing wipe that would penetrate right down to her skin. All of his tools would be sterile, regardless, but infection as not a desirable look on any lady.

"What are you doing?" Gwyn craned her neck to see as his muscled arm blocked her vision. "Can I look?"

His answer was the cold press of the gun against her tit, pushing out the flesh so that her nipple popped neatly into place before she could even blink. Gwyn took a breath, but it was too late to back out of the experience -- he squeezed the 'trigger' and the piercing slammed through her flesh. Shrieking, the feline arched up from the piercing table a moment after the pain hit, though thankfully not while he was actually pushing the needle through her nipple.

"The nipple -- really?" She growled, though her pussy throbbed with a need she could not deny, pain rippling erotically out from her breast. "It's so...basic."

She narrowed her eyes, challenging him with her gaze, the neat barbell through her nipple glinting wickedly in the light.

"Haven't you got anything a little more...daring for me?" She breathed. "Just for me?"

Flint shook his head and rapped her nose sharply with his fingers, pushing her back down as he readied his tools for a matching piercing through her other nipple.

"It's the easiest place to start," he rasped with a wry chuckle. "If you can stand that, you'll stand what I think will look right fetching on your tits."

Through the fading pain, Gwyn pricked up her ears.

"Oh? And what would you have in mind?"

"Lay back down kitty-cat and you'll find out."

Slouching to the table, Gwyn braced herself with bated breath as he lined up to shove the needle through once again. The second time, she was ready for the bite of pain and only hissed fiercely as it burned through her, blood pulsing to all the wrong places. Flint chuckled and flicked the barbell through her nipple with the back of one claw: perfectly level. Gwyn mewled pitifully, but Flint only laughed, his cock hard and throbbing in his jeans from her pain. He wouldn't have minded a side of it himself, being the wolf he was.

Life was better lived on the edge, after all.

"Yeah, the nipples are sensitive, kitty-cat, but I would have thought you'd known that already."

Gwyn screwed up her face and shook her head, pretending innocence that didn't really suit her.

"Lay it on me. I know what I'm doing."

"Oh, but you don't, Gwyn. But you will."

He fiddled with his jewellery, drawing her breast to the side. Gwyn shot him a look as he fondled and groped her, making no pretence at keeping his fingers away from the freshly pierced barbells as he handled her with far less impassion than he would a client.

"Hey!" Her tail lashed. "Careful"

"Got to hold the skin out nice and taut," he said, though the smirk on his muzzle betrayed his true feelings. "Can't have the piercing in the wrong place now, can we? These require a certain accuracy for the full effect. And you like it really."

Gwyn couldn't argue with that and steeled herself as he pierced the inside of her breast. Without pause, he moved his paw down, leaning over her for the best view of his work as he continued piercing down her front, adding silvery metal that she could not quite get a good view as he casually forced her head back.

"What..." She flinched, ears back as the needle stabbed again and again, one flare of pain blurring into the next. "What are you doing?"

He didn't answer with anything more than a smirk, but squeezed and twisted a nipple just for good measure, pulling her up and away from the table. Her back arched beautifully, hips pinned down, and Gwyn yowled as he held her still, his strong paw below her breasts more restraining than any bondage he could have placed her in. There was always time to experiment, however, and they had more than enough time together to languish in sexual deviancy.

Tracing his paw down the other side of her torso, from the inside of her breast to a point above the indent of her belly button, he copied his piercings in perfect symmetry. With his arm a little more out of the way, Gwyn peered down at the art forming on her body, toying with a sliver of metal loose against the lower curve of her breast.

"Those..." She squinted. "Those look like paperclips? You're putting paperclips on my piercings?"

"The piercings for this are simple and small -- you don't want anything gaudy on your front, Gwyn, that's not for a white devil like you." Flint snorted and jerked the piercing gun back flippantly. "But this... What I'm doing to you will get all eyes on my kitty-cat and more."

Finished with the piercing work, Flint sat back to survey the two lines of piercings running down the cat's body, from the inside of her breasts to a wider section at the tuck of her hips. But it was only the beginning of her transformation.

He took a black ribbon and wove it between the chunky paperclips, looking more industrial than something one would find on an office desk. Slowly, the look pulled together as her skin drew taut, the ribbon crossing back and forth across her fur and finally looping up in a bow between her breasts. Purring appreciatively, Gwyn sat up and surveyed the effect, trying not to wince too much from the soreness in her skin. It wasn't so bad, not really, not once she got used to it.

"Flint," she breathed. "You've outdone yourself."

The wolf grinned.

"I'm the best for a reason."

She leaned into him and kissed his neck, tipping his head back as her teeth grazed his throat. The wolf moaned throatily and melted into her touch, acting more like a pup than the big bad wolf he masqueraded as. But anyone could be swayed by the touch of a female, if only they had the right lady in their arms.

And Gwyn was that calibre of lady.

The feline dropped a sloppy kiss on his lips as she pulled back, lips parted so that her teeth showed, gleaming faintly with her own saliva.

"What's next?"

"Oh, many things, kitty-cat. You don't think I have enough metal here to cover you from head to tail?"

Gwyn's eyes lit up.

"Try me. I'm your personal canvas to do with as you please tonight, Flint. Use me."

By means of answer, he pinned her back to the table and tucked up her knees to her chest. Using the weight of his arm across her legs, he held them firmly down and readied the gun. He already knew what he was doing.

A swipe of a fresh disinfecting cloth over her pussy, nuzzling too intimately between her lips, was the only warning she got of just what he was going to pierce next. His thumb pressed into her labia and, for a moment, she thought that that was where he was starting off on her pussy -- it made sense, after all. But she was not to be proven right.

The needle pushed through the hood over her clit as Flint pulled it back at precisely the right moment, taking her by surprise presumably so that she wouldn't tense up. Far from pulling away, Gwyn struggle not to buck into his touch, the pain making her sex slippery, drooling over Flint's fingers even as he made his mark on her. It shouldn't have burned so much, yet it may as well have been a red-hot needle slamming through her clitoral hood and the dangling ball on the button piercing tapped her clit as she shuddered, fighting for breath and breath alone. He quickly followed up the piercing with one through each labia, letting the jewellery clink together when he released her sex from his rough grasp and, finally, allowed the gasping feline to relax.

He eased back, rubbing her thigh in as soothing circles as he was capable of, letting Gwyn come to her senses as she throbbed on the edge of climax with hardly any sexual stimulation at all. She tensed her shoulder blades. One touch could have sent her over the edge.

"You're a special one, Gwyn... Not many that would get so hot doing this."

She shot him a look, but could not deny it. It was all she could do to not beg him to throw her down over the table and drive into her with all the passion and lust she knew he was capable of. Sex just wasn't fun if it was gentle.

Just like pain. Thankfully Flint knew and understood that. Smirking, he tapped the side of his muzzle, ears twitching.

"Spread your legs wider kitty-cat, I've got something real special for you."

Fur matted and pierced breasts heaving with pants, the feline could only grin.

"Lay it on me."