Pierced Girl's Drunken Face-fuck

Story Info
One-night stand gets freaky for curly-haired cutie.
855 words
3.29
62.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to have a job where I had to run around town a lot to different offices. One day I went to an office and had to interact with this cute woman at the reception desk, with chunky eyeglasses and big curly sandy-brown hair. I have a slight fetish for girls with a big shock of curly hair, hair that's really big in proportion to their head, and natural. We flirted for a minute and then I left. Never thought I'd see her again.

But that night I was walking home after watching a basketball game in a bar. As I passed another bar, the big-hair/glasses woman came bounding out to the sidewalk to greet me. She reminded me that we had just met that day and asked me in the bar for a beer.

She was already pretty lubricated by the time I got there, drinking alone. This doesn't usually happen to me, but within a few minutes she said something like, "I only usually have one-night stands," rather suggestively. This seemed like a pretty direct invitation to take her home and fuck her. I was pretty exhausted and a little too drunk, but you're crazy if you don't take the chances that come at ya, right?

We left the bar and walked home together; it turned out she lived around the corner from me. On the walk home she was frisky, asking, "What do you think of my ass?" and lifting her long coat for me to see her butt in tight jeans. It wasn't a great ass, to be honest, kind of shapeless, but I wasn't about to be critical in that moment. She was pretty cute, and obviously wanted some quick, drunken sex, ASAP. She invited me over to her place.

We walked in and started making out, but she wouldn't turn on the lights. It was pitch black in her basement apartment and we crashed on her bed. Soon I had her shirt off and noticed her nipples were pierced with big metal hoops. Undeterred, I sucked on those cute little titties. She got my pants open and stroked my dick dutifully.

Upon investigation I found that her vagina was also pierced, one small ring in each of her outer labia, and another in her clitoris. Piercings aren't really my thing, but it did suggest to me that she was probably into pain or domination, primal stuff, so I went with that.

Once she was fully naked, I got her into one of my favorite positions. I like to get on my back underneath a girl (she's also on her back) and use my legs to push open her legs. Then I reach around with both hands and spread her pussy out as far as she'll go. If I'm feeling really randy I'll bend her legs up toward her. I love the feeling of getting her all the way open and just holding her that way. I've always wanted to do this in a chair with the woman sitting on my lap in front of a mirror, so that she'll see herself getting spread out.

In this girl's case it was even better because instead of just holding her by her pussy lips, I could hold her by her piercings to spread her open. She seemed to like this approach quite a bit, as if that were the whole reason she was pierced in the first place.

Before we fucked, I pulled one of my greatest sex moves ever. While we were making out, buck naked in the pitch blackness, I started gathering all her big curls in my hand on top of her head, like a cheerleader's pony tail. It took a while, since her hair was so big and curly. But once I had all her hair in my hand, I stood up on the bed and used her hair as a handle to pull her face toward my cock. She opened her mouth and took it like a champ. I then proceeded to gently fuck her soft mouth in little strokes, using my grip on her hair to bob her head back and forth. Awesome! I only wish that I could have seen it, but it was too dark.

We fucked missionary style for a while but neither of us was in any shape to cum, being pretty worn out from the drinking. We fell asleep and a few hours later I woke up with a hard-on and flipped her over. I fucked her little pierced pussy from behind, busted a nut and went back to sleep. The next morning I felt so terrible that I had to call in to work hung-over. My supervisor was not amused.

I never called that girl after our one-night stand, but I did see her on the street once about 6 months later. She was on her way to a movie and wasn't particularly happy to see me. Advice to single girls: if you're looking for a boyfriend, don't get sloshed and invite a sloshed guy to have a one-night stand with you ten minutes into your first conversation.