Pierced?/Played/Satisfied

Story Info
Finding the right place to pierce and play.
1.7k words
4.36
52.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loorslady
loorslady
56 Followers

I am not your typical mature woman. In fact I would not use the word mature to describe me at all.

But I guess given that I am well over 21 that is the word most would use to describe me and it's a word, nothing more.

Anyway, years ago after my divorce I decided to live my "teenage years", in my 40's and went crazy. I wanted to fuck anything with an erection, did not matter the age as long as they were over 21 and could get it up!!!

I got the first of two tattoos, and there are two more I want and my first piercing of four in total. Tongue came first and then my right nipple and my left nipple and then my hood. I will admit here and now the nipple piercings were done as much for the pain as they were for the presentation. It hurt like hell fire when they were pierced but afterwards, walking the streets of New Hope, the tenderness and pinching were delightful and erotic and made walking extremely enjoyable, feeling the swollen nipples rub the inside of my bra. I walked around with half closed eyelids and a wet pussy for most of the day!!

Anyway, a few months later, I decided, since I was without male companionship that I wanted to get my hood pierced, thinking of the stimulation that would be taking place almost constantly. At work, visiting, driving, shopping, hell just staying home and crossing my legs and flexing my thighs, I was ready for some serious full time arousal!

The pain again was fierce while it was being done but immediately afterwards, it was only a little uncomfortable and quite honestly that was really a bonus in my book. Pain is pleasure and pleasure is pain, to a degree of course.

So, two tattoos and four piercings were an attention getter to say the least when noting on a personals website. Some people can handle it, some can't and that is okay. I did not do it for anyone but myself. Any way several years and countless orgasms later I took out the nipple piercings and the hood and even the tongue and thought my wilder days were over and I would settle down to married life and have no need for them any more.

WRONG as usual!! I started BHRT (bioidentical hormone replacement therapy) for you younger readers. Let me tell you, I have never felt so good or so fucking horny in my life, well at least not since my teen years!!! I masturbate no less than 3-4 times a day, I beg, coerce, plead and get on my knees in front of my husband for any kind of attention he will give me and then I can go all night! I use a "clit" pump which if you women have never tried, let me tell you it is a wonderful toy and my all time favorite!!!

Oh yeah, back to the basis of my story, the piercings. I put my tongue barbell back in, hoping to add a little touch to my oral skills and it went in no problem. I put my nipple piercings back in, one was fine the other needed some pushing and again the pain was a bonus!! And then I decided to get my hood re-pierced. That had to be done by a professional because that is one area I do not want to mess with or screw up!! Between the hormones and the clit pump, my little man in the boat has grown and is ten times more sensitive (oh yes baby) and I do NOT want to fuck that up.

So off to the tattoo/piercing studio we go for the piercing consult and another bit of pleasure/pain. They did not have the right jewelry and had to order it but the piercer wanted to check the area and let me know if it was to be a horizontal or vertical piercing (the one I really hoped for the most stimulation of course). We went to the piercing room and I got up on the table after removing my pants and underwear so he could check it out.

The piercer is no older than his late 20's early 30's, young enough to be my son but he was polite and kind so I was okay without feeling embarrassed and got up on the table and proceeded to lay down. I spread my legs and he was looking at the view of my pussy, the lips and of course the swollen clit which seemed to be looking for attention as the cool air in the room felt delightful as the piercer revealed more of the inner folds and clitoral hood.

He was looking for the previous piercing marks and when he told me they were off center, which explained a lot about why it was so hard to get overly aroused from the first piercing! He touched the prior area and told me, "here is where the piercing was and here is where your clit is", tapping it and making me moan inadvertently from his cool touch. He asked if I was okay and I replied I was although my mouth had gotten suddenly very dry, while my pussy got suddenly very wet much to his surprise. As I said, the pump and the hormones make it way more sensitive than usual and make it stand out and look like a mini penis, head and all.

He kept flipping the folds and lips of my pussy and I thought, what the hell, I am going to close my eyes and enjoy the pleasure he was inadvertently giving me. Miss an opportunity to have an orgasm? Me? Fuck no! He talked and I replied with simple sounds and the next thing I felt was his finger rubbing my clit back and forth and him asking me if that was okay? All I could reply was, "oh yeah that is perfect".

Needless to say it did not take long before I was having a wonderful orgasm while he gently flicked my clit and as if on cue as soon as I felt those marvelous orgasmic contractions, he slid his two fingers into my very wet pussy and fucked me until I came all over his hand! My hips started moving to the rhythm he was using, I could hear myself whispering yes, yes over and over again and I could hear him say, "that's' it, feels good doesn't it"? Oh yeah it felt fantastic, his hands were cool, his fingers were short and thick and he knew exactly what rhythm, where to touch and just when to speed up the movement as I got closer and closer to another orgasm.

I came like I had not come in a long time and while my breathing slowed down he asked if I still wanted the piercing and I said I did. He told me I would have to come back in a week and then explained that just to be sure he knew exactly where to place the piercing he would have to look at the area again and asked if that was a problem? A problem? Oh no you do whatever you need to, to get it done properly. He handed me a few napkins and as he removed his glove and proceeded to wash his hands that were obviously covered with my juices, I cleaned myself up and got my underwear and pants back on as he stood there and smiled at me. I said thank you and he thanked me back and told me to come back in a week for the piercing. He walked me out to the waiting room where my husband and friends were sitting (something I completely forgot) and we left, me with a slight smile and my husband with what I found out was an erection after we got into the car and he took my hand and placed it on his crotch!

He asked if I had gotten turned on by having another man touch my pussy and I proceeded to tell him what happened, at which point, he found a dark parking lot to pull in to and unzipped his pants and took out his hard on which, by then was coated with his juices and I sucked him off and emptied every bit of come he had while he held my head in place and pushed his cock down my throat to be sure I did not miss a drop!

We drove home incredibly fast and by the time we got upstairs to our bedroom he was hard again, I was soaking wet and he got behind me and did not wait to see if I was ready and fucked me as hard as he could! He pulled my braid and told me to call him by the piercers name and beg him to fuck me harder, deeper, faster as he slapped my ass, held on to my hair and we both exploded into orgasms so strong our legs started shaking.

I can't wait to go back in a few days, I am wet just thinking about it and my husband is looking forward to whatever else the piercer may do to arouse and please me. My husband knows I would never let the piercer fuck me but...play with me and even lick me (oh I hope so)!!! Afterwards he will love the sucking he will get as he forces my mouth as far down his rock hard cock as he can feeling my throat gag on his erection as he spews his come down my throat. Maybe we won't wait to fuck until we get home? Maybe I will ask him to fuck me as I bend over the hood of the car as he fucks me from behind, slapping my ass and pulling my hair in some public parking lot with the thrill of getting caught adding the right touch of spice and danger to it!!

Mmmmm time for me to spread my legs, close my eyes, and imagine those cool thick nimble and well trained fingers flick my throbbing clit (or maybe that tongue) and play in the sweet folds of my lips and think about his young shaved head between my legs giving me a tongue bath and getting a mouthful of sweet warm pussy milk...

loorslady
loorslady
56 Followers