Pierced Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Jana knew she was doing something wrong, but didn't know how to do it better. She'd never given a hand job before. She felt his hand grab her wrist hard, as she was about to try again. She was more startled than hurt, but she was also frustrated.

His hand relaxed, and she relaxed her grip as well. But she didn't release him entirely. When his hand moved towards her wrist, it seemed natural to move her hand closer to the tip of his penis. He loosened his grip a little more, and she followed. He eventually seemed satisfied with her grip and she gave a tug, which brought another grimace to his face.

Frustrated, she grabbed his hips with her other hand and pulled him towards her, bracing her hand against her hip. It didn't take him long to figure out what she intended and he started fucking her hand. As he thrust into her hand, she felt his hand squeeze her wrist rhythmically, and she mimicked the pattern.

She soon realized what she had been doing wrong, and instead of pulling on his cock she helped him with the thrust portion of the motion, since he was only able to move a little bit before their locked genitalia blocked the movement.

She felt his thrusts becoming a bit more erratic, and more insistent. Then she felt his shaft throb in her hand. Instinctively she tightened her grip and met his thrusts more forcefully. Then suddenly she felt his come splashing against her sex as his hips suddenly stopped thrusting.

* * *

Mike couldn't believe how good it felt to be fucking her hand. She might have started out ineptly, but she was learning quickly. It didn't seem like long before his started coming. He felt her hand tighten around him as he thrust into her. She kept stroking him as the orgasm ripped through him.

He shuddered and had to grab hold of her shoulders to keep from collapsing. He freed one hand long enough to stop her stroking, before hugging her towards him. He wanted to kiss her and thank her, but with the masks the best he could do was rub his forehead against hers and speak the thanks with his eyes.

* * *

If someone asked her, Jana couldn't explain how she felt. Part of her was grossed out that the man's semen was splattered one her sex, some of it surely inside of her. But, she realized that wasn't the largest part of her anymore. She also felt powerful that she'd made him come. She'd always felt that, but this time it was on a more personal level, since she had done this on purpose, not merely as a side-effect of getting herself off.

As he looked down into her eyes, she realized she also felt something foreign to her. It wasn't affection, since she hardly knew this man. No, she just felt good about helping someone else. Although, she didn't feel so good that she wasn't ready to head to the bathroom to wash his seed off her.

She smiled and closed her eyes. She let him hold her and wrapped her arms around him in turn.

* * *

Mike held the girl to him as his breathing came back under control. He felt a thrill go through him as she wrapped her arms around him. He felt her breasts pressing against him. She wiggled slightly against him, hugging him tighter. As she wiggled, he could feel her hard nipples try to burrow into his skin.

He suddenly felt ashamed. She had given him a wonderful orgasm, an orgasm that he desperately needed, and he just came on her. He had never particularly felt the need to reciprocate with a woman, but if any of the girls he'd been with deserved something in return, this girl did.

* * *

Jana was just started to enjoy the hugging when the man got her attention. She took one last deep breath, inhaling the musk from his body as she did, and then looked up at him. He nodded his head toward the bathroom. A part of her was relieved that she would get the come off, but she had really been enjoying the hug.

They hobbled with now practiced steps towards the bathroom. It wasn't long before they were in the shower. The man took control of the shower and directed the spray at her sex. The water was warmer than it had been, and she felt a gentle pulsing in the water flow.

The man moved the showerhead behind her back, and she felt the warm water pulsing against her. His other hand moved to her breast. He rubbed his thumb across her nipple while his hand and fingers surrounded and massaged her breast. She could feel her nipple tighten, responding to the man's movements.

* * *

Michael put the showerhead back on the mount on the wall, and for once it stayed on, the warm water cascading over both of them. He used his free hand on her other breast. He caressed her breasts and noticed her breath coming faster.

He moved one hand downward, his fingers trailing over slight lines of her ribs. As his hands traced the curve of her waist, he felt her shiver slightly. He pushed gently of her hip as her turned his own to allow him better access to her sex, which he knew was going to be awkward even with the slightly extra room.

His cock was now erect trying to push inside her, even though he knew it was futile. She knew it was futile as well, but her hips kept moving to grant him access as well. When his fingers trailed inward, tracing the depression of her hip, he suddenly felt her freeze. He looked down at her face, but rather than seeing anger or fear, he saw need.

It wasn't comfortable, but he got his fingers to her mound and traced further downward. He felt a slight ridge and traced it downward, he felt her shudder as his finger tip found the end of the ridge and the little nub protruding from the end. He rubbed her clit gently, not quite sure what he was doing.

* * *

Jana wondered if the man were teasing her on purpose. Although there was a good chance he was clueless, most men seemed to be. She pushed her hips forward as he stroked her, trying to get more pressure on her clit, but it wasn't working.

She grasped his wrist in her hands, and held his hand in place. She then started to rub herself against his now stationary fingers. It was hard to get the speed and direction she desired, but she got close, pushing his fingers to help her.

He started moving his fingers on his own and she released his wrist. She rocked her hips to vary the pressure as he rubbed her clit. She started panting as her orgasm built inside her. He seemed to understand that he needed to go faster, as his fingers were speeding across her clit.

Suddenly the orgasm washed over her.

* * *

His wrist was on fire, but he kept up the pace, speeding up as much as he could. She started shaking and he kept going. Her body seemed to lock up and her breath came in quick gasps. She grabbed his wrist violently holding his hand in place and pushing it against her.

He quickly moved his other hand from her breasts to her bottom, knowing if her orgasm was half as violent as his had been, then she would need help standing. As she shook, he felt her stomach pulsing under his hand.

She released his hand and her head fell against his chest. He moved both hands to her bottom, the position awkward as their hips were separated by the length of his erect penis. They stood under the hot shower while she recovered from her orgasm.

* * * They went to bed soon after the shower, with Jana lying on top of him. Unlike previous nights, his arms were wrapped around her and she snuggled against him, with her legs wrapped around and under him. She had never really felt like snuggling before, but after the relief of finally having an orgasm, snuggling felt perfect.

* * *

"A new record."

"Yes, I admit I was getting worried."

"What would have been the next step?"

"Let's hope it never comes to that. There would likely be—damage."

* * *

Jana woke up with arms wrapped around her. That wasn't so strange, since she fell asleep with arms wrapped around her. The strange thing was that the person connected to those arms was behind her. She felt an erection between her legs, but when she moved her hips forward, she didn't feel the expected tug on her labia.

She reached down and felt a shock through her collar. The shock wasn't as severe as before and not as big a shock as the fact that there was no cock attached to her. The rings were still there, but the cock was not.

* * *

Michael felt more comfortable than he'd been in a long time. It took a while for his relaxed mind to realize that something was strange. He felt the girl in his arms twitch. It was only then that he realized his penis was between her legs, and that he didn't feel the usual tug when she moved. He also realized that it was her ass against him and not her front.

She pulled away from him, only to turn around and lay across him. It finally sank in that they were no longer connected by their genitals. He hugged her and she hugged him back fiercely. His hand moved up to her head and his hand laced into her hair.

She wasn't wearing a mask anymore! He pulled her head upward and looked at her face for the first time. She was beautiful, with short blond hair in a pixie cut. Her light grey eyes widened in surprise as she looked down at him. He moved his jaw and realized that his mask must also be missing.

He leaned forward and kissed her.

* * *

Was this the man she'd been attached to for so long? He was more handsome than she was expecting. No, more handsome than she was afraid he would be under the mask. She didn't suppose it mattered much. She was about to say hello, or introduce herself, or something when he pulled her into a kiss.

She melted against him as their tongues met and performed the introductions for them. She rolled onto her back and he moved on top of her, their mouths still locked in a kiss. She felt his erection against her thigh and then nuzzling up against her sex. She felt a clink as the jewelry in his penis bumped against the rings in her labia.

The kiss stop and he pulled back slightly, looking into her eyes. His eyes were asking for her permission. Rather than say anything, she wrapped her legs around him, rolled her hips and pulled him into her.

* * *

Michael was relieved when his penis passed her labia. He was afraid that the jewelry would lock them in place again. She started to pull him in and he lowered his weight onto her. In one long slow movement his cock sank completely into her.

He shuddered at the sensation of almost overwhelming pleasure. Her legs locked around his legs, and her arms wrapped tightly around his chest. He was happy to stay as he was, deep inside her. He could feel her sex squeezing him erratically, and his cock twitched in return.

Eventually her clasping limbs loosened their grip on him. He pulled back enough to look into her eyes. He watched as he pulled back slightly. Her eyelids fluttered and she drew a sharp breath. He pushed back and she pulled him into a kiss.

Her hips rocked to meet him as he pushed into her. He moved slowly, each stroke going deep inside of her. When their hips met he kept pushing as she rolled her hips to give him deeper access and to grind herself against him.

* * *

It didn't take Jana long to climb to orgasm. It wasn't a violent orgasm, but one that ran very deep inside her. Her vagina clamped around his cock, and she could feel the barbell in his penis rubbing inside her. Each thrust seemed to cause another orgasm to roll through her, like riding on waves.

The feeling started to ebb, but his thrusts continued. She looked into his eyes, and could see the need in his eyes. She squeezed him with each thrust, opening herself to him. She reached up to stroke his face, urging him on.

* * *

Michael could feel her sex clamping onto him as he continued to thrust. He thought she had come, but she still met his thrusts. When she touched his cheek she seemed to be telling him to come. He thrust into her faster, and felt her responding to his thrusts.

As she squeezed him inside her, and stroked his face and his back, he felt his orgasm building. His hands worked under her shoulders and pulled her to him as he thrust into her. He thrust again and felt his orgasm wash over him. He arched his back as he thrust deep inside of her.

* * *

Jana shuddered as she felt his seed splash inside of her. She could feel his hard cock twitching deep inside her. The pressure of his pubic bone on her clit caused her to gasp. She rocked her hips sharply, dragging her clit across him. She shuddered as another orgasm racked her body, her pussy clasping violently around him.

* * *

When they recovered from their coupling, Mike slowly pulled out of the girl. He felt silly thinking of her as the girl, and started to speak. That was when he realized that he couldn't. His lips and tongue formed the words but no sound came out.

He saw the girl trying to speak and coming to the same realization as he did. He rolled off of her and lay on his side next to her. She rested a hand on his chest and leaned over to give him a kiss. She pointed to herself and then the bathroom. He nodded his head. He had to use the bathroom as well, but would let her go first.

* * *

Jana sat on the toilet and felt the man's seed drip out of her. She tried again to speak but nothing came out except air. She peed and reached for the toilet paper, but of course there wasn't any. She got up and went to the shower to wash off. The shower didn't work. She remembered how the shower only worked when the other person used it. She sighed and went back to the bedroom.

The guy was lying where she'd left him. His still glistening cock was hanging down against his thigh. She licked her lip, only realizing what she was doing after the fact. He got up when he saw her, and passed her to go to the bathroom.

She heard the toilet flush. A short while later, long enough for the man to realize the shower still didn't work, he came back out. He nodded his head toward the shower, and she nodded.

* * *

"It seems to have worked."

"Yes, but we will keep them one more day to make sure."

"She fellated him before she washed his penis."

"That was a promising sign. But they have proven to be very stubborn. One more day."

* * *

The past two days had been amazing for Jana. She had never come so many times. She had also never sucked a man's cock after it'd been inside her. Actually, she had only sucked on a man's cock once before. She had heard that it was empowering giving a guy head, but she never believed it. She'd thought it was just as empowering to fuck.

She'd also never taught a guy how to lick her pussy. It was always so much easier to get an orgasm from sex, or frigging herself during sex. But the man seemed insistent; he even did it while his seed was still spilling from her.

* * *

Michael hadn't meant to come so quickly. He thought after the four times that he'd come he wouldn't be able to come again. But it came out of nowhere. She had seemed so disappointed, so he crawled between her legs and went to start licking. He saw his seed leaking out of her, but pressed on.

Her hands grasped his head and pulled him back. But he pulled away, and went back down. She tried again, but he looked at her and shook his head and then started licking.

He had no idea what he was doing, but he wanted to try. After a couple of minutes, her hands reached down. He thought she was going to try to stop him again. Inside her hands guided his head, pulling him higher. Apparently she got him to the right place, because he heard her gasp.

* * *

Jana pulled the man's arm around her and gave his cock a squeeze. They were spooned together and she could feel his cock softening inside her. She gave him another squeeze, and felt his cock respond. It started to harden again. Not to full hardness, but enough that it wouldn't slip out. She drifted off to sleep with him nestling in behind, and inside, her.

* * *

Michael woke up alone. It was the first time he'd been alone in—He didn't know how long. He looked around, and shook his head. It couldn't be right. He was back at home.

He scrambled around his apartment, and everything was just as he remembered. He shook his head again, could it have been a bad dream? Maybe he had a fever and hallucinations. That must be what it was, he tried to convince himself.

He went to the bathroom and moved to pull his penis out of his boxers. His hand flinched away before contact, and he reached for his neck. There was no collar. He pulled his penis out and started to go, but something felt strange. He looked down and there was a barbell through the head of his penis! It wasn't a dream.

* * *

Jana slammed down the phone. How could the cops accuse her of making the whole thing up? She'd been kidnapped, tortured and pierced against her will. They said they would send a detective around to take her statement, but it sounded more like they were going to send a shrink to decide whether she should be committed.

She logged on to her computer to see what she had missed in the time she'd been kidnapped. She was surprised that there weren't more emails. Most of the ones from her friends were saying things like, "I hope your vacation was awesome!" Some of the later ones were excited that she'd decided to extend her vacation, and asking if she'd met some hot tropical lover.

She would tell her friends the truth later. The first thing to do was get the damned piercings removed.

* * *

"What do you mean you can't remove it?" Michael yelled at the doctor.

"It's a solid piece of metal. Surely you've noticed that there isn't a screw holding it together. It was welded into place."

"Then cut it off!"

"I'm afraid it's not that simple."

"Why? You don't have the right tools? I've known a guy who had steel rings snipped off when he had his hand crushed. Get some of those pliers."

"I'm afraid that wouldn't do." The doctor waved Michael back to the exam table. He continued once Michael sat back down. "You see, the people who did this to you are very powerful and influential. I don't know who they are, or what they want, but they've made it clear that piercings like yours are not to be removed. If some of the less savory rumors are true, removing the piercing would render you impotent. There are other rumors that say that doctors who perform the removals have their licenses revoked, or worse."

The doctor shook his head. "I'm very sorry, but I can't help you. Frankly, I thought it was all just a rumor until you called for a consultation. The very next call was from the people who did this to you, at least I assume it was them. My receptionist took the call, and I had to let her go home for the day she was crying so hard. She wouldn't tell me what they said, but she begged me to do what they said, and not remove the piercing."

"What do I do?"

* * *

"Go on with your life." The words echoed in her head. She tried three doctors and gone to two different tattoo/piercing parlors, but none of them would help her. It had been a month since her return from wherever it was she was held. She'd settled back into her job, but had been putting off her friends as much as she could.

She couldn't explain what happened to her. They would laugh, or make her show them the piercings to prove it. Worse yet was the thought that maybe they knew the whole story. The last woman she'd talked to at the piercing parlor had said she'd seen them before, and knew what had happened. She'd been with a man who had a piercing like the man Jana had been attached to. He told the whole story as soon as she asked about the piercing. When he was done, he apologized and said he didn't know why he'd told her.

Jana had a lot of time to think about that. Would she feel the same compulsion to tell? She thought about being with a man, and could almost feel the words spilling out of her. But it had been a month, and masturbation wasn't working anymore.

* * *

"I'll have a vodka tonic, better make it a double."