Piercing Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Four," she said softly to Emily's chest, drawing the hard point of her tongue up the narrow isthmus of her cleavage as Em herself had done earlier (how long? who knew?). "Five," as she teased Em's right nipple to a tingling swollen point, and "six," she breathed as she bit gently at her left. She paused for a second to look at her best friend's face, flushed with desire, her eyes hooded and her mouth half-open as she waited for Teri's next move. Teri was naked from the waist up, and so far, Emily had only seen six piercings. A hot wave of expectation trembled in her, rushing outward from the pit of her stomach and taking up residence in nerve centres that she hadn't known she possessed. She watched as Teri's fingernails started down from the centre of her chest.

She stopped at the navel. "Eight," she smiled, "maybe, sometime soon..." Emily felt as if she'd explode. "Where..." she moaned, needing to know, needing something to hold onto, as waves of wanting battered at her senses. Where had this come from? What secret reservoir had held these feelings for so long, and how now were they pouring forth at once? She closed her eyes.

Teri's hand slipped down. Emily had nearly enough time to register that the button of her jeans had not been touched whenoh she felt the hand twist under to cup her swollen pussy and SQUEEZE, so gently, gentle pressure, not enough not enough! Em twisted against the door that held her up, pressing down onto Teri's hand, but Teri moved with her, teasing, just enough not enough... "Where?" said Teri. "I think you know. I think you should tell me...?" she left the question hanging as she began to move, back and forth, her hand just brushing over Em's aching mound, sometimes harder, catching at the wet fabric of her jeans, sometimes so soft, like air or memory. Slower, she moved slower,don't stop, "tell me, Emily," she said again. "Tell me what to do."

"Want you to -- to touch me," Emily heard herself say, the words thick in the thickening air. Had she said that?

"Touch you where, sweetheart?" Teri asked, inexorable, in control. She gave a little squeeze, pulling the damp fabric tighter against Em's hot centre.

"Right there!" Em squeaked in spite of herself, struggling to keep her voice cooperative. "My..." god, she was going to make her say it. "My pussy..."

Teri breathed out, a little growl fluttering, half heard, in her throat. "There... that wasn't so hard, was it?" and there, she was pulling gently at that button, that damnable button which in the wet fabric stuck like it was glued there. Pulling, Emily risked letting go of the sides of the stall to help and the two of them fumbled for a moment until with a little sound it slackened and came loose. Teri, on her knees, peeled back the two halves, kissing gently with little bites at the newly-exposed flesh. Emily fell back again, whispering unintelligible things, as Teri began to draw the heavy denim off her skin, her tongue tracing the passage of the fabric as it went. Her teeth closed delicately on Emily's hipbones, the cotton undies sticking to the wet jeans and following them without protest.

She spoke again, her voice stirring the thick golden-brown pubic brush. "So," she said, "where is it?" She let her tongue travel slowly across Em's outer lips, already slick and salty. "Here?"

Emily squirmed, trying hard to press down onto Teri's pierced tongue, but as before, the smaller girl drew back, just maintaining contact. "I don't..." she started. "No. Not there."

A slow fingernail replaced the tongue, tracing the outline of Em's narrow slit. The blonde girl stifled a little scream as the finger parted her lower lips, touching gently at the delicate layered petals, and then slowly, pressing, was inside. Emily realised only when the air rushed out of her all at once that she had ceased to breathe. Teri's breath was still on her, hot and slow, as her hand began moving slowly. "Not here either, is it?"

Emily was silent, concentrating on the shattering waves of sensation. She could feel Teri's smile. "Not sure?" she said, and the finger retreated, to be replaced with two.

"Ahh!" Emily said loudly, in spite of herself. Nothing was making sense anymore, this did not integrate with the real world. She. In the bathroom. Being fucked, again, there was no other word, properly fucked by her best friend from high school in a college bathroom stall. Between this space and where she had been two hours ago there existed no map, no bridge, how had this happened? She found that she couldn't care less.

Sensation rose in her, she felt herself pulling apart. "Please," she said, desperately, "I can't..."

"Can't what, babe?" Teri said, sounding somehow innocent. Damn her!

Em struggled to form words, to find air to speak them with. "You have to let me..." she couldn't say it. Shame... but what could shame mean, here? "I need..." she paused, gathering herself, "I need your mouth, please... please let me?" She seemed to be almost near tears.

Teri couldn't give up. "Let you what?" she whispered, softly, letting the words tease Emily's swollen clit, bathing in the raw electric heat.

Emily's voice was small and broken. "Let me cum?" and it was so easy, being said, such a little word, "let me cum for you..."

Teri leaned forward the last few centimetres and finally, finally the slippery tip of her tongue made contact with Emily's clit. Pressing, circling, always gentle, always moving, and Em felt her body tightening, arching back against the door, the muscles of her calves, her back, her round ass drawing tight drawing her tighter, a hard curve of need and desire. "Let me," she whispered, "let me," like a little mantra, her mouth kept on making the words as her mind shut down, and then the rushing started, like the sun, heat and light in waves and waves and ohhhhh she could not help but make that sound as the world blew apart and slowly left her.

-------------------------------------------------

Emily opened her eyes, and closed them again fast. She opened them more cautiously and realised she was staring straight up at an electric light. Teri was there, Em's head was in her lap? and she seemed to be lying on the floor. Teri was smiling at her, a kind of self-satisfied smirk. Emily tried to sort the situation out, and then, abruptly, succeeded.

Oh.

"Well, you certainly don't do things half-assed, love," Teri said, a warmth in her voice. Teasing. Emily tried to move, awkwardly, amazing sensations still shimmering through her body.

"How..."

"How long were you catatonic? Eh. Few minutes." Teri was still smiling, looking at her, deep into her eyes. Eyes. Light. Emily turned and snuggled her face into Teri's tummy.

"Mmmph," said Em, not really caring about being intelligible. She felt Teri shake with quiet laughter. She struggled upright.

"Awright," she said. "Enough of that." A slight flush of embarrassment began to crawl up from neck to face.

Teri smiled and shook her head. "No," she said. "You're beautiful..." She leaned down and kissed her -- lover? slowly, without hurry or intention. Just enjoying. Just there.

"Y'know," Emily said, finally, "we're in a bathroom."

Teri nodded, and waited for more.

"This mightn't be ideal," said Emily. "People go into bathrooms, a lot. Classes are going to change in --" she grabbed Teri's arm and checked her watch. "Oh," she said. "Half an hour ago..."

"Yeah," said Teri, "that did seem odd. No one's been in here except for her Steen-ness."

"Well..." Emily considered things. "That's good and all, but that kind of luck is going to eventually run out. And it's cold..."

Emily got back into her jeans, which were slightly less soggy than they'd been, and the two girls ventured out of their bathroom stall.

"Weird," said Teri. The shirts, left in wads in the sink, had been flattened out to dry, and the two abandoned bras hung over a pair of faucets.

"Steen...?" said Emily, raising an eyebrow. They dressed pensively, wondering what precisely had gone on, and gathering their things...

"Aieee..." said Teri suddenly. "Fucking BOOKBAGS!"

"What?" Emily asked confusedly.

"We left them out!" Teri explained. "She TOTALLY had to know there were two people in there..."

Smoothing rumpled hair, they left the bathroom.

"Hey," Emily said suddenly, "look at this." A piece of copy paper had been taped to the bathroom door. In a familiar tidy hand, it said, "OUT OF ORDER."

Teri blinked, and then burst into peals of laughter. "Outrageous!" she chuckled. "Steen...! Who woulda thought..."

12