Piercing Her Master

Story Info
She helps him overcome a longstanding fear.
2.6k words
4.43
15.3k
6
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early in the evening, and he was dressed in his robe and sitting in his armchair reading quietly. Absorbed as he was in his book, he didn't immediately notice his wife standing patiently in front of him. After respectfully waiting an appropriate time, she quietly cleared her throat to get his attention. He looked up and noticed her there.

"Did you need something, my dear?" he inquired in a mildly affectionate tone as he enjoyed her delicious nakedness. At five foot three, she was almost a whole foot shorter.

"I made you some hot chocolate, Master," she said demurely. She stepped forward into his comfort zone and handed the mug to him and then stepped back. He sipped the rich, sweet liquid and savored its luxurious flavor. It was perfectly prepared as always; exactly as he liked it.

"Thank you, my sweet little submissive. Very thoughtful of you to do that, and I appreciate it," he said as he sat the mug on the side table and went back to his book. It required another minute for him to realize that she was still standing there.

"Was there something more you needed, precious?" Her body language communicated some small sense of unease, so he set his book aside. "What is it, darling?" he asked encouragingly.

"Well, I was hoping we could talk," she began tenuously and then quickly added, "with your permission, of course, if now is a good time, or else I could wait, and..."

"Certainly we can talk," he interjected, and he smiled at her respectful deference. He motioned for her to come sit in the chair with him, and she immediately did just that. He held her and gently stroked her hair. "Is something troubling my sweet pet? Is there a dragon somewhere I need to slay to make her feel safe?" he suggested, and she smiled a bit at his exaggerations. She knew he was assuring her that whatever needed to be done to comfort her was what he would do, and it gave her the needed measure of courage to speak her mind to him.

"No, Master, no dragons anywhere, but..." and she hesitated until she saw the patience in his eyes. She took in a deep breath and continued, "But I do have a request to ask. We have been married for three years now, and I am happier than I have ever been, here, submissive to you. I used to be afraid of my own shadow, but since I met you, I've grown so much, and, well, this is so difficult to ask, but would you please consider possibly being submissive to me for just one night, perhaps? It's very important to me." And she could suddenly feel the hot flush on her skin as she turned red with embarrassment, and she couldn't look into his eyes. In her own mind, what she was asking of her Master was unheard of. Preposterous!

He was surprised beyond measure at this but willed himself to appear untroubled while he thought it through. Ridiculous, he thought, for a sub to ask such a thing from her master. And yet, knowing as he did how guileless and unassuming she was, nevertheless she had requested it. Whatever brought this on really must be very important to her, he decided. This calls for circumspection, he thought. "Can you tell me more about this?" he asked gently.

"I'm sorry to have to say that I can't tell you much about it, or it wouldn't work. I can tell you that it would involve your being tied to the bed, and...some...other things."

"Would some of the 'other things' involve pain?" he tentatively asked.

"Yes, Master, they would," she replied, turning her gaze away from him, and then she quickly added, "but no permanent damage or marks." Or, at least, I hope not, she thought to herself.

"I see," he said thoughtfully, and after a minute added, "and this is very important to you?"

"It's very important for us, Master," she answered earnestly.

"And when would we do this?"

"I would need a day or two to prepare, and then, any time."

He said nothing for the longest time, and then finally: "Very well. Today is Thursday. I will be yours beginning Saturday afternoon."

She felt gratitude and trepidation, both at the same time.

All day Friday, it was easy for him to see how high strung she was. Whatever this was, it was clearly worrying her. By late that afternoon, she was beside herself, and he took her in his arms. "We don't have to do this, you know. Especially if it's so upsetting for you."

"No, Master," she said desperately. "It has to be done. You can't understand right now, but our future together depends on this." And she broke down and cried. He found it ironic to be comforting her about something that was promising to be painful to him. Well, whatever happened, he'd just have to muddle through, especially if she thought it was that important!

Even though she was clearly preoccupied, he insisted on sex Friday night and worked her to several orgasms in spite of herself. He noted with satisfaction that it seemed to calm her a little.

On Saturday morning, they had coffee and breakfast as usual. Then she handed him a list of groceries and other things and begged him off to fetch them while she stayed home and got ready for that afternoon. He returned at noon and helped her put away all of the things he'd purchased. They ate a very light lunch, mostly in silence.

Then she told him it was time to begin.

She led him into their bedroom and had him strip naked. Once he was on the bed, she tied each wrist to its adjacent post on the headboard. Both ankles were tied together with the two ends of the rope going out to the two posts on the footboard. She thought grimly that he most resembled a man who was in the process of being crucified.

Once he was secured, she left the bedroom for a minute and returned with a small metal tray on which were several bottles and other assorted paraphernalia, none of which he could distinguish since she'd placed the tray out of his line of sight.

Then she began to work. She straddled his legs and lowered her head to his genitals. When she took his cock into her mouth, he quickly caught on to what she was doing, and his prior uneasiness soon gave way to a raging erection.

"Do you like it?" she asked when she came up for air for a moment.

"Love it!" he replied.

"It's important that we establish a positive memory to counteract what happens next," she explained, and then she went back to sucking him off. He found what she said confusing, but it nevertheless took very little time for him to get close to orgasming, given the effort she was expending on him.

She could tell he was getting close, and she stopped when she got him as near to coming as she could do without actually pushing him over the edge. Quickly now, she retrieved the metal tray and placed it on his stomach. He expected it to feel cold, being metal and all, but it was unexpectedly warm on his skin. She picked up a small vial of some liquid and poured some of it onto a gauze pad. He recognized the smell of isopropyl alcohol. She rubbed the wet pad all over his left nipple and let it air dry. Next, she painted the nipple with some sort of reddish-brown solution that she said was a surgical antiseptic. An uneasy feeling was beginning to overtake him. She rubbed germ-killing hand sanitizer all over her hands and donned latex gloves.

"I'm going to pierce your nipple," she said uncertainly while picking up a safety pin from the tray. "This has been baking in the toaster oven at three hundred fifty degrees for two hours. It's sterile, so there will be no infection."

Oh, my God, he thought. Oh, Jesus! Needles! The one thing-the one damned thing he truly feared! And she was going to do it to him! His stomach lurched, but he couldn't get away from this. She paused with the safety pin a couple of feet away. His eyes were locked onto the sharp point of it as she brought it closer and closer to his chest. His heart was pounding and his breathing was fast. Though he said nothing, she could sense his fear nevertheless. Her left hand moved to his nipple to grasp it between her thumb and index finger, holding it securely while the right hand brought the needle point just out of contact with the underside of his flesh. His mind was reeling! She's going to do this, he thought. She's going to do this!

And then he felt the tip of the safety pin contact his nipple and rest there. Her hand was shaking as she pleaded with him: "Please, Master. Please do this for me." He nodded 'yes," but he couldn't watch. He closed his eyes as he gulped in lungs full of air with a look of desperation on his face.

She adjusted her grip and began to push. The tip merely pushed the nipple away without actually penetrating his flesh. She realized this would be harder to do than she'd first thought, so she pushed harder and knew the needle had begun to enter into him when he flinched and sighed. Her lack of experience kept her from quickly skewering his nipple, because she mistakenly believed that it would be less painful if she pierced him gradually. He, however, was well aware of the difference as he tried to keep from twisting and turning while the process continued with exquisite slowness. He was panting now, devoting every bit of his mental energy to keep from screaming. And the damned safety pin was only halfway through!

She hated that she was hurting him! Finally, she realized it would be more merciful to get it over with quickly, so she pushed the pin all the way through his nipple with one quick and final movement. Then she closed it. They were both panting and breathless! The terrible pain he had been experiencing began to slacken, and he realized that he hadn't died from the ordeal after all.

But still: "Why, Cerise?" he pleaded, using her given name now.

"Master, I'm sure you don't remember when you got drunk and told me the story of when you developed needle phobia when you were four years old. He indeed didn't remember telling her, but he certainly remembered the four year old child crying and screaming and being held down and given those shots. It had cast a pall over his relationship with healthcare workers ever since.

"Master, you don't ever go to a doctor for a checkup, and it worries me. You could be sick and not even know it. I want you, no, I need you to take care of me, and you need to be healthy and strong. And I think you don't go because you're afraid of those needles." And she began to cry. "So, I thought if I did this, then maybe you'd see that it wasn't as bad as you thought and you could make an appointment to..." and she broke down completely, sobbing and tearful.

She's right, he thought. I took a vow to protect her, to be there for her. And I've allowed my fear to jeopardize all of that. And he realized that the pain he felt from the piercing had come nowhere near the agony she'd endured: Cerise had anguished over this situation for some time now, and then she'd come up with the plan. But then she'd had to summon up the courage to ask me, and then to really do it! God, what a brave little thing she is! he thought. And now she's crying, and what should I do? "Untie my hands, girl," he commanded.

Immediately she moved to obey. "Master, I'm sorry, Sir. I was just trying to..." she blubbered.

"Shhh," he comforted. He put his arms around her and held her close once his hands were free. "You're so brave," he told her. "I don't deserve to have such a good submissive as you." And she realized that he wasn't angry with her and wouldn't be punished for this. And he realized that his erection had come back. "My little sub, seems as though you still have some work to do here, eh?" he suggested, pointing at his midsection. She got to work at once, and in just a few minutes was rewarded for her efforts with a sweet and savory treat filling her mouth, which she swallowed with glee.

"Let's have a look at this tray," he said. "What all do you have here? Well, there are three more safety pins here! What's with that?"

She was too embarrassed to look him in the eye. "I sterilized four of them because I was afraid my hand would shake so bad I'd drop a couple of them, and I knew I'd never be able to try this again."

He thought a minute. Then he lay back down on the bed and stretched his arms out once more. "Do the right nipple, sweet."

"Master?" she asked, sure she'd heard him wrong.

"Pierce my right nipple with one of the other safety pins," he said, spelling it out for her.

"Master! Are you sure?" she gushed.

"Yes, my submissive. And do it quickly before I change my mind." Straightaway, she went to work. An hour later, both safety pins had been removed, and more antiseptic had been daubed on his wounded nips. It had been a long but very interesting day!

A week later, they were both thumbing through magazines in a doctor's waiting room when a nurse called out his name. Both he and she were ushered into an examining room. "Well, the doctor says your EKG was fine, and the rest of the examination turned up nothing of any concern. You're in great health, sir. But she did say that you need both a tetanus and a flu shot, and I can give them to you now if you're ready."

"Ready as I'll ever be," he offered. In a minute, the nurse was back with two syringes on a tray. As she prepped his arm with the alcohol pad, she happened to glance at Cerise, who, interestingly, was attempting to use a magazine to cover up a laughing face.

When the puzzled nurse was in the process of darting his arm with the first hypodermic, she looked down and saw the reason for the girl's amusement. Interesting, the nurse thought to herself. I've seen quite a few different reactions to getting shots, but this is the first time I can recall a guy getting an erection from one.

THE END

*****

Postscript:

In reality, needle phobia is nothing to joke about. It's estimated that 20,000 people die every year because of this fear keeping them from getting medical care. Even though it's irrational like all phobias, the fear is very real. Odd that a person who can tolerate "ten of the best" from a cane cannot face up to a needle stick, but there it is. If you're one of those people, find a sympathetic doctor. They do exist! If you have to take a shot, don't do it standing up, because that's the worst. Sit down (and if you do, make sure the medico sits down, too), or better yet, lie prone and have them give the shot in the butt. Much easier! Deep breathing exercises help, too, and there's a vibrating device called a "Buzzy" that helps mask the needle stick (look it up on the Internet). Cheers! -H.S.