Pig in the City

Story Info
He gets more that he expected when his wife takes control.
3.1k words
4.43
21.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This was written as a task for my wife who has been dominating me for about 4 months. She realizes that I am curious and set me to write this task to embarrass me. My second task is to upload it here for you all to read and comment on.

*****

As I knelt on the floor of the hotel bedroom, I wondered how it had ended up like this. It was supposed to be a quiet night out, yet it had turned into one of the craziest nights of my life. My wife, Lindsey and I had gone away to London for a few days. I thought we'd catch a show, have a meal, see the sights...just have a bit of a break from everyday life. We've been married for nearly 10 years and things are hotter than ever. Lindsey recently realised how submissive I was and has begun taking control in the bedroom, making me love her more than I ever thought I could. She seems to be enjoying the attention too, and all those orgasms I give her.

The Saturday night started exactly as I thought it would. We decided that we would go to the local bars and see what the big city had to offer. We were getting ready when Lindsey called me.

"Hey" I looked up and saw that glint in her eye which meant something embarrassing was coming.

"Yeah?"

She smiled and said, "Go to the bag, I packed something special for you." My heart pounding in my chest I went and opened the suitcase and saw the red panties she had made me wear on occasion. I felt the blush running across my face and knew tonight was going to be interesting. Little did I know. She walked in behind me and said, 'You've found them then? I want you wearing them when we go out tonight."

I laughed, picked them up and walked to the bathroom. She stopped me and with the question

"Where do you think you're going? Put them on here." I stopped, turned and dropped my trousers. She giggled and lay back on the bed to watch. As I reached down to push down my own underwear I felt myself stiffen. As I stood back up, I looked at her. Her eyes were focused on me and she licked her lips. "I see someone's awake?" she whispered. I stepped into her scarlet underwear and pulled them up, tucking my hard cock into the lacy material. She stopped me with a glance and said "Turn around." As I turned, she laughed playfully, slapped my bare arse cheek and walking past me back into the bathroom just quietly said "very pretty bitch...now get ready." I pulled my trousers up and sat down trying to prepare myself for what was to come.

The first bar was quiet, probably a little too quiet but it was cheap for London prices. I had settled my nerves, and almost forgotten about my secret clothing choices. For her part, Lindsey had not mentioned them either, perhaps she was a little distracted by the Amaretto. The second bar seemed to be more our style. There were people everywhere and it reminded me of our days when we first started going out. Lindsey had had enough to drink to lose her inhibitions now, and perhaps it was because we were away from home, but she seemed even more outgoing. She convinced me to dance and she was dancing with me the way we used to. I could feel myself becoming aroused. The way she was dancing, moving against me. I looked in her eyes and I could see it in her too.

We went to sit down and have a drink when they walked in. Two guys, about the same age as us. The tallest of the two was about 6'2" with blonde hair and blue eyes. You could tell he worked out. I felt a bit inadequate just looking at him. His friend was a little shorter, about my height and was dark. His hair black as coal and his eyes a dark brown. I noticed them, but she had too. I caught her looking. She quickly looked back at me and smiled, perhaps a little embarrassed. I tried to put her mind at rest.

"It's Ok to look you know, I won't be angry." She blushed and tried to deny it, but we both knew what was going on.

I should have guessed something was going to happen when she smiled and said "Maybe it's me who should be worried."

A little confused I asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, you noticed them too didn't you?" she smiled "You know how much you like taking my strap on." It was now my turn to blush but it was true. I love being fucked by her. I quickly looked around hoping that no one had heard and she giggled. I suppose I deserved that. I laughed and thought I would play her at her own game. That was where it all started getting crazy.

"Well Miss," I muttered, "I suppose if you wanted to do more than just look that would have to be your decision wouldn't it?"

I caught a flicker in her breath and thought I had just played the winning hand, when she smiled and said "Yes I suppose it would be."

I smiled and said, "As long as I got to watch I suppose I'd be OK with it." She smiled, and looked down at her drink. "Yes, I win" I thought...when she picked up her drink, downed it, stood up and walked towards the two newcomers to the bar. FUCK! What had I done? Wait, she's bluffing. I fully expected her to walk past the two men to the toilet, look over her shoulder stick her tongue out at me and leave me feeling relieved. But she didn't.

She walked right up to them and began talking to them. What is she doing? She can't possibly...No? I sat nervously drinking my drink watching them by the bar. She was laughing and joking with them and then she reached out and put her hand on the tallest guys arm. She then called him down to her and whispered in his ear. He laughed spoke to his friend and all three of them turned and looked straight at me. What the hell?

My heart was pounding so hard I thought it would come right out of my chest, when the two guys left the bar by the front door and she came back to the table. Phew.

She smiled and said "Get your coat." I sighed in relief and picked up my coat to head back to the hotel in the expectation of spending the night between her thighs.

"What was all that about?" I asked.

She laughed and said, "They are coming to our hotel room. We need to be there when they get there."

I laughed and said "Oh yeah OK." She just smiled and we left the bar.

On the way back she gave me this story about how they were soldiers on leave, and they were heading back out in a few days time and all this bull. I just smiled and nodded. I knew she was doing all this to get me excited and it was working. She would sometimes give me these little stories to play out while I stroked myself, or while she teased me. I was convinced this would be the same.

We got into the hotel and she told me to undress her. I quickly removed her top and trousers. Her skin is one of my favorite features on her. She is so soft yet hot. I love to worship her body but I never feel like I do a good enough job. She turned for me to un-clip her bra and as she turned again I was struck by her beauty. Those eyes that look right into my soul. Her nipples were hard and begging to be licked, yet I had not had my instructions to do so. I knelt and removed her panties and immediately became aware of how turned on she was. The scent of her when she is aroused makes me drunk. I would do anything to help her get into that mood, just so I could taste and smell her.

I stood up and she stared into my eyes and simply said "Undress."

I remove my top and stood in front of her and was just about to take my trousers of when there was a knock and the door. I paused.

No, it can't be. Room service must have the wrong room. She lay back on the bed and told me t go and see who it was. I went to the door and opened it and was immediately shocked. It was the two guys from the bar.

The tallest smiled and said "Have you started without us?" I must have looked so silly because the other guy laughed.

Lindsey called "Let them in then." I moved back from the door and the two men walked into the room. They stopped t admire the sight of Lindsey naked on the bed.

The blonde guy began to undress and the darker of the two said "I'm just going to use the bathroom."

I stood dumbstruck. There I was half dressed as two squadies ogled my naked wife and the one was getting ready to fuck her.

She smiled at me and said, "You were OK watching weren't you?" By this point, the blonde guy was down to his boxers and I could tell already that his height gave some clues about the size of his tool. I couldn't take my eyes of his bulge. I heard Lindsey laugh and say "It's OK to look you know, I won't be angry." reminding me of the fateful words I uttered that started all this. I blushed as the guy smiled at me and moved to sit next to Lindsey on the bed.

He reached over and cupped a breast in his hand. I knew he would. Her breasts are amazing. So soft and round. He lowered his head and began to kiss her and I could tell she was turned on. I could see her hips moving and see the flicker of the light against her wet lips. She moaned as his hand slipped down her body to explore her moist delicate folds.

He moaned in his throat and said "I think you are a bit further along than I am at the moment." The other guy came out of the bathroom, undressed and took his place at the other side of Lindsey.

It was at this point I realized I hadn't moved. I was dumbstruck. I was just stood watching my wife be ravished. Blondie was still fingering her soaking pussy as his pal began sucking on her nipples. She was moving as I had seen her so many times and knew her first orgasm wouldn't be long away. She reached out and grabbed both of their cocks through their shorts and began to slowly stroke them. Blondie's reached down and pulled his shorts off and I gasped. His cock has easily 9 inches long. He moved up the bed and offered his cock to my wife's mouth, who gladly accepted it. She began to suck on his length as he began to thrust into her mouth.

The dark haired guy looked up from Lindsey's breasts and said, "Hey no fair. What am I supposed to do?" Blondie laughed at his friend, but Lindsey casually took her new toy out of her mouth.

"Don't worry, James will sort you."

WHAT? Both guys looked at me. Blondie asked "Are you bi then James?" I didn't know what to say. Lindsey laughed again.

"Not yet, but I don't think he'd say no to me would you piggy?" both guys laughed,

I blushed and said "No Miss". She then looked at me...penetrating me with her gaze as she said "Why don't you show this nice gentlemen what you have on?" She stroked his hard cock against her cheek and I knew I had lost our game. I unbuttoned my trousers and pulled them down and both men laughed.

The dark guy said "Come over here then."

I felt myself walking towards the bed but it was like a dream. He looked at me in a way I never thought a man would ever look at me. I could feel the nervousness in the air. Lindsey patted the bed between her legs...my safe space I called it. I saw him remove his underwear and his cock was hard. Not as big as his friend, he was still bigger than me. He moved towards me and I realised I wasn't breathing. I began to panic and looked at Lindsey. I could see how turned on she was...smell it. She smiled...and I knew I was OK. She has a way of putting me at ease with the simplest look. A look that said it will all be OK, enjoy yourself. That moment I fell in love all over again. I reached out and took another man's cock into my hand for the first time ever and began to stroke him. He pushed towards my face once more and I sighed, opened my mouth and took him inside.

My eyes firmly locked on hers I saw my wife orgasm on Blondie's fingers as she took his cock once more into her mouth to silence her cries. Seeing this response in her made me want to please her even more, so I began sucking the cock in my mouth more hungrily. I felt hands in my hair and masculine moans coming from its owner as he began to fuck my mouth. The hard cock slid across my tongue and I felt so strange. My own cock was so hard in my wife's red panties, I could feel myself leaking through them, but here I was giving my first ever blow job? Just focus on her I told myself. It's all for her.

By this point, Blondie had climbed between my wife's legs and began to fuck her. She was moaning underneath him, his mouth at her breasts as I sucked cock by her side, preparing it for her.

He pulled out of my wife and offered it to her commenting "Let's see if you suck as good as your husband." She began to take my place with him as I realised I felt proud. Was I good at it then? Her hand reached out and slid into my panties...her panties...and began to grasp my hard cock. I was so confused. So horny.

Blondie looked at me and said "Feeling left out? Why don't you suck on her clit?" I jumped up following his orders and began to lick and suck my wife's soaking wet pussy, all the time feeling his cock slide in and out of her. On a couple of occasions he slid right out of her and slapped the side of my face with his wet cock. All three of them laughed at that. I was in a different world. All I could taste was her, and I couldn't get enough. The third time, he slid right into my mouth, and I didn't even care, I just kept sucking. Blondie moaned and pulled out of my mouth.

Lindsey was now turning on her side, I didn't know why until I saw a cock rubbing against her ass in front of me. She was about to get fucked by Blondie's pal. She groaned hard and I heard her groan "Fuck me." I took that as an order and turned myself around, pulling my panties down and sliding into her freshly fucked pussy. She was so wet. I was kissing her neck as she began to take the cock of the dark haired solder inside her. She was stroking my hair and moaning about how good it felt. I could feel his cock sliding against mine through the walls of my wife's pussy. Blondie was back on the bed, I didn't know he had left when Lindsey looked over my shoulder and muttered "Fuck him...he can take it".

Blondie, a little unsure questioned "Are you sure?" Drunk on the taste of her and the feel of her pussy on my cock

I moaned "Yes...do it."

Both squadies laughed as I felt my ass being spread. A hot tongue was on me in an instant and I nearly came inside her.

"You like having your arse licked don't you?" She teased.

"Yes Miss" I groaned, my eyes locked with hers nearly as intensely as our bodies are. I felt him move behind me and his cock was against my hole. I gasped and she soothed me. It was just the two of us, lying joined by our love as these men used both of us.

Her eyes locked with mine as she whispered "Just like at home. Breath and relax."

I sighed "Yes Miss" and immediately I was at ease as I felt him slide inside me. She groaned as he pushed my hips forward even more. I was allowing him to fuck her through me. His hard cock fucking me. I was so excited. I could feel him throbbing inside me. She tensed and came in her most intense orgasm yet. I felt her pussy clamp down on me and I was lost. I came...hard shooting my load deep inside her. We clung to each other as we orgasmed and she nearly passed out the way she always does. She fell back next to me stroking my chest. I was a little confused as to how she managed to lie on her back until Blondie called his friend over, who slipped his cock into my mouth. I could taste her again and I lost control. That is how she found me when she came round; lying on the bed with a cock in my mouth as Blondie fucked me. She groaned, hard, and sunk two fingers into her freshly fucked hole and brought herself to orgasm once more.

I felt both men tense as my wife came. They both began fucking me harder. Soon both men groaned and my mouth and ass were filled by the cum of two horny soldiers. I felt like a dirty slut but l could see how my wife was enjoying it. I swallowed the cum in my mouth and dived back between her legs to lick up the product of our love making as both men dressed and left.

Lindsey patted me on the head as she came for the fourth time that night and moaned

"Good Pig"