Pigtails & Plaid

Story Info
Sexy mature beauty shows up at my door to fulfill a fantasy.
1.7k words
4.09
75k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One warm mid-summer morning I awoke with my manhood on fire. This isn't something unusual when you're a man, but today the need felt greater and more urgent than ever before. As a shy virgin with a slightly darker side, I had always imagined all the great things I wanted to do, and all the things I wanted to learn, but time (and experience) until now had not been on my side. So, on this particular morning and with this particular feeling, I could not have anticipated what was about to occur ....

I sat up and rubbed my head (along with various other body parts) and a gentle knock came at the door - softly at first and then more persistent. I certainly wasn't expecting someone and really could do with some 'alone time' to take care of my situation, but the persistent knocking just could not be ignored. Slipping on some boxer shorts and a t-shirt, I staggered towards the door and opened it slightly.

Being hunched over and tired, my gaze started at the floor where I saw a gleaming pair of chunky black shoes reflecting my bewildered face. Lifting my gaze I noticed pristine white knee-high socks that framed the most beautiful legs I had ever seen in all my life. Slowly I moved higher to see a plaid mini-skirt topped with a simple, but tightly fitted, white blouse. My God, I thought, is this some sexy schoolgirl doing at my door?!

But no – as I looked up into her eyes I could tell, this was no mere girl before me, but a gorgeous 30-something woman who knew exactly what she was doing. With cute blonde pigtails and seductive red bows, she projected a perverse innocence that was all the more appealing than any 'well-dressed' woman could be. There before me, in living breathing Technicolor, was my fantasy.

Looking playfully down at my ballooning boxer shorts, she said, "Hey there, handsome. Sorry I got you up."

I didn't know what to say, and I don't know what I did say. I think I stammered, maybe smiled nervously, but before I could react she gently prodded me inside and pushed me down on the nearby lounge.

"I hear you need some lessons," cooed my pigtailed beauty, "think I could be of service?"

And with this she lay down on the rug in front of me and tucked up her legs to display the sexiest and simplest pair of white panties I had seen. With a coy expression she chewed on her lip, slipped her thumbs inside her waistband and looked at me with eyes that extended an unspoken invitation.

I don't know how I moved, but somehow I floated across the room, knelt before her and gently grabbed the waistband that she held out for me. I slid the panties down her leg, going slowly out of a mixture of fear and a desire. A perfectly shaved mound, smooth and inviting, greeted my eyes and I slowly admired her legs as the panties slid down to rest on her chunky shoes. Lovingly I lifted her legs and slowly removed one shoe, then the other. I looked up and she was chewing on her lip again like the naughty schoolgirl I imagined her to be. I smiled back – at this point we didn't need words.

I returned my attention to her feet which rested teasingly in my lap, and I lifted one leg to slide down the socks that hid her shapely calves. With each movement, more of her beauty was revealed, until finally the first sock came off to reveal the kind of feet and toes that would drive any man wild. Soft, supple and slender with perfect toes – at this point all my inexperience left to be replaced by pure instinct. I gently licked one toe then another, and looked up to meet her approving gaze.

Sitting up, supported by her hands which stretched out just behind her, my plaid-skirted fantasy let her head fall back as she exhaled contentedly. I took this as her approval, but right now this was what I wanted anyway. Gently I gave my time to each toe - licking, sucking and caressing - then I started to make my way up her foot with the same loving attention to touch and detail. I kissed the inside of her ankles as I slowly made my way up those shapely calves, taking in every curve and nuance of her body. I didn't really know what I was doing and yet somehow I did – and the contented sighs only served to urge me onwards.

I stopped at the knees and gently kissed the inside of one, then the other, hovering for a little while as I gently pressed them apart. At this point I moved in closer as I anticipated nearing that sacred place and as I did I found my groin rubbing against those toes I had so lovingly served only minutes ago. This time I groaned involuntarily and couldn't help but to adopt a gentle, but steady, rubbing motion against them. Until this time I had been breathing deeply and my breath had got more ragged, but I hadn't really uttered anything. Now I moaned slightly as my body moved in a natural rhythm and her toes joined my primal dance.

Feeling more aroused than I had in all my days, I returned to that point above her knee, just before the thighs began, and planted my gentle kisses inside one and then the other. Perhaps I wasn't as gentle as I had been before, but I was still doing all I could to restrain myself, and the sounds coming from my blonde companion only seemed to encourage my efforts not admonish me. I reached her thigh and flipped the skirt right back, so that I could continue my work uninterrupted. I kissed and licked at her inner thighs, blew my warm breath gently upon them, and once again used my hands to separate her legs and give me room. I paid homage at her Amazonian altar and admired her most secret womanly attributes. I was hungry now and it was time to dine.

Leaning my face in, I could see without a shadow of a doubt that she was ready. The blood pulsing in my ears was drowning out her noises, but there was no mistaking the glistening wetness that caught the soft sunlight as it slipped between the wooden blinds. I could see it; I could smell it and soon I would taste it – but not just yet .... First it was time to tease a little more and to tantalize. It was like tenderizing meat before some extravagant banquet, and yet no meal in the past could prepare me for what lay ahead. Softly I blew across her silky wetness again and felt her whole body shudder as her legs clamped around me.

Subconsciously she was urging me inwards, but it wasn't going to be that easy. I licked gently up her slit and placed kisses upon it, then turned my attention back to the tiny folds of flesh where leg and groin meet. I licked gently at these spots either side of her glory and nuzzled my nose against her wetness as I did. Like a bolt of electricity her hips bucked at my face and I found my mouth firmly against her gorgeous mound now.

This is where the feast began – for both of us. My tongue snaked its way carefully inside and I lapped it back quickly to taste of her precious juices. She smelled beautifully of soap and lotion, but there was something else there as well – a primal and sweet smell that sent all the right messages straight to my brain. I was in heaven and I was taking her there with me. My tongue re-entered those gentle gates and I started to lap upwards, searching for that precious jewel that would set off all her alarms. I didn't know exactly what I was looking for, but I knew when I found it. There was no hunting that needed to take place, no deep exploration that needed to be done – it was already there, and it was there for the taking.

At this point my tongue took on a mind of its own and started flicking softly but persistently against the gem I had found. It played a staccato rhythm that no human being could ever really dance to, but my fantasy woman was now doing her best to keep up. Partly out of necessity and partly from the pure lust that now coursed through my body, I closed my mouth around her as my tongue continued its work.

I heard muffled sounds, but the silky smooth scarves planted firmly around each ear made it difficult to tell what was being said. I thought I heard the word "don't" then later I thought I heard the word "stop," so I pulled away slightly out of fear that I had offended or hurt my new companion. It was then that I heard the words again, only this time I realized that they were coming much closer together and it was only her breathing that made her pause between.

"Don't .... Stop .... Don't Stop."

I leaned in again and began my attack anew. Hearing her pleas, seeing her heaving chest and feeling her ragged breath urged me on more than ever before. All the while her feet continued to massage me - firm but being careful not to cause any permanent damage. Finally her feet flew away as though she had been struck by lightning and her legs began to move all over the place. The guttural moans become unintelligible screams and peaked at a crescendo where her body stiffened and stopped moving for a moment.

At this point I moved back and admired her body, stiff in the moment of ecstasy and then slowly starting to writhe and squirm again. With her hands she beckoned me upwards and I leaned in to approach her glowing, but sweaty, face. I'll never forget the smile she gave me right then – it was better than any orgasm I could ever have. With true affection she drew me right in and then we kissed – boy, did we kiss. I still didn't know what was happening or where she had come from, but I no longer cared. All I knew is that I had a long day ahead ...