Pila's Plight

Story Info
Her tale begins rather badly.
1.9k words
11.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay stark naked, half dreaming, half awake, as long silver streaks from shooting stars lit up the cool mid-night October sky.

A drift of air from the snowy Blue Mountains to the north sent shivers down my body. It had been quite a bit of time since my fire had burnt out. Though I hated the thought of leaving my plush down mat, I needed more firewood; I would practically freeze to death before the hot sun rose in the morning if I didn't do otherwise. Ah well.

I stood quickly, wiping the sleep from my pale blue eyes. It felt so wonderful being out in the open, naked, and enjoying my freedom from those dreadful Wizards in Maryville. They never saw me more than just a lowly novice sorceress to do their bidding, and well I hate to say it, but their little whore.

My mind seemed to drift off to the events that had taken place. Such bad memories, so many hardships I had to endure.

My parents had said the Wizards tower was the best place for me to be to enhance my 'magical gift'. Bullshit! They just wanted to get rid of me so they could spend their time traveling without a third wheel.

I spent the better part of my time cleaning the halls to pay for my stay, though they never thought it was adequate payment for what they were 'teaching' me. Poppycock! They didn't teach me more than I already knew from my mother and father, the rest I learned on my own from books and many hours of practice.

The head master was terribly harsh on me when it came to well, practically anything I did. If I did not please him properly throughout the day he'd say I 'needed' to be punished, which was something he loved and was terribly good at. Every night after the other council members had their fair share of my goodies, for them 'teaching me', he would send for me, and always in the same fashion.

I always had to be dressed in the same skimpy frock he said; a short raspberry red dress that barely covered the bottom of my ass, its bodice rounded under my full breasts. The shirt I wore was a bit of a bore,it was pure white, sleeveless and barely see-through; my pink nipples would perk out of the top a bit from the crimson bone corset I wore underneath. My panties were pure white too; with thin strips of lace that ran across the back like a pair of doll's panties. The worst part I believe was not so much the dress or the corset, but rather the stockings and shoes I had to wear.

The stockings were raspberry red also, with little white bows on the sides that dangled down near my knees. The fabric was not as soft as they appeared; it seemed to be enchanted with some powder that would always itch my legs and cause me to move around. I was always scratching, always tugging them down to relieve some of the annoyance; to which he would force me down on all fours and spank my bare bottom angrily until it too turned a bright cherry red for trying to take them off.

"You dare displease me you wretched little girl!" He always would say as I pouted in agony from the pain spreading from my raw bottom.

What an asshole he really was. I often wondered if he had some illicit secret that haunted him daily. Like someone did the same shit to him that he did to his students.

I must say though, the shoes he made me wear were very beautiful. They were tall, but very thin; their shade was so magnificent, like a freshly buffed ruby. It was so very hard to walk the dozens of flights of stairs in those horrid things. I think he forced me to wear them merely as a form of punishment rather than for his visual pleasure.

I can remember that bastard laughing when I reached his room in the old Score's tower; my feet aching with horrendous pain and my lungs burning like they were on fire from the strenuous journey up.

I was always subjected to several rounds of torture as another form of 'teaching', or so he said. Be it on his large marble table whilst he caned my thighs and bottom till they blistered and bruised a deep purple; or hanging upside down on his large inverted oak cross while his bitter cold fingers toyed with my clitoris, while he forced his cock in my mouth and large phallus in my ass.

Such terrible memories I hope to soon forget.

Thank the heavens though I escaped that vile place before I took my own life from their sexual perversions. I don't think my poor mouth, nor my ass, could endure anymore mistreatment. One thing those nasty old bastards did not take from me was my 'precious' virginity; I wonder why though, maybe they thought it was sacred, something my future suitor might want to claim so I wouldn't be branded a harlot. I truly will never know and I don't dare go back now to ask.

But, I really do hope those pricks burn in hell for what they have done to me and dozens of other young sorceresses. Maybe one day, once my magic is actually worth a damn I will return to Maryville and give them a beating they truly deserve.

My memories faded fast as a huge gust of chilled wind swept under my feet,it nearly knocked me down on the large patch of grass I had set my camp on.

"Brrrr!" I shivered as my long silver hair swayed all over my naked body.

I needed to find wood fast, before it got too cold to go wandering out in the night. I needed to gather my clothes and wand first on the off chance bandits or some other evil captor tried to swarm in and take me hostage.

The moon was still high in the night sky, its lovely pale blue and white rays illuminated my path down towards the location of my clothes. The trees encasing all around me as I gradually walked down the hill from my camp seemed to dance in the wind. Their leaves swayed here and there, catching the moonlight before sprinting back into the darkness.

As I drew closer towards the small stream I washed my clothes in, a strange noise rustled in the darkened woods to my right. I thought it might be a deer, or small animal hunting for a nightly snack. I brushed off the idea that someone might be here with me, no one knew of this place except for me, or so I thought.

I can still hear the stories being told about this place. The people of Maryville were too scared to come here, they said the woods were haunted by ghostly men who raped and killed any woman or man who came in.

It was also said faeries lived here, and they would turn anyone who dare enter their woods into a marble statue; "Forever to be a fixture that lined the walls of their great cave" people would say.

I really don't believe a word the feeble minded commoners of Maryville have to say, they aren't known for their intelligence you know. And judging by the fact that I've not been raped or turned into stone, just proves what idiots there are in Maryville.

But, I was never really the type to shy away from such explorations; I thought it was more of a challenge finding out the truth for myself. This seemed like such a minuscule thing in my mind; there was nothing to be scared of here, just some silly old trees and a cool blue stream.

"No ghost is going to scare me!" I huffed as I stepped over the last large boulder guarding my clothes.

*crea-a-a-ak*

"H-h-ello?" I stopped dead in my tracks and turned towards the woods to my right. My naked body tensed as adrenaline rushed through my veins; my heart raced as fear set in. "Is anyone there?" No, I wouldn't let this happen. Get over your fear woman; you're a sorceress for God sake!

"Pretty pretty little girly, yous ain't gots no clothes on" A deep voice from a large patch of brush near my right said. I could barely see the glinting of his eyes in the moonlight. He was too tall to be a human, and far too short to be an ogre.

"What are you doing here watching me?I mean no harm here, I am but a young woman seeking a place to rest till morning before traveling my way to Atherton." My body shivered uncontrollably; my nipples perked like tiny marbles on my full breasts. My breath quickened, causing my breasts to jut out in a vulgar fashion. I was scared; and needed to get control of my emotions.

"Pretty, pretty young girly yous is. Ain't ye got no man traveling with ya? This be some dangerous woods ye be traveling in." The tall figure adjusted his stance as he moved ever so close to where I stood. His silhouette was very tall and lanky. My eyes could not adjust enough to make out what type of creature he was.

"No, I have no companion with me. I escaped from the Wizards tower in Maryville." I reached backwards, searching for the tree I hung my clothes on. I would gather my wand and clothes quickly. If I had to smite this thing, I would. Though, I had never battled outside of Maryville, just the practice we did in the halls for our teachers. I wasn't really that good, but I could knock a lad or lass off their feet long enough to get away. I didn't know if that would work here though seeing this things massive size.

I eased further back, drawing closer to the tree as the ghastly figure in the bushes chuckled at my plight.

"Ouch!" Shit! I forgot about the briar bush near the tree. Its thick thorns were deep in my thighs and calves; my crimson blood ran down my cold legs. I could already feel its powerful poison taking effect on my lower body, it was paralyzing my legs. My mind would be next; I could only think of what this thing might do to me now knowing I could not protect myself. I panicked.

"Oh no! Poor little pretty girly, ye hurts yerself on the wicked briar bush. Maybe I can take care of ye?" His words sounded so very sinister. He didn't want to help me; he wanted to rape and kill me like everyone had said. Why oh why did I travel through here? Why was I trying to be brave?

"No, I am fine. It's a little scratch is all, nothing to be worr..."

"There ye go my pretty little girly. The bad poisons done gone to yer head, but I's take care of you good. Don't ye worry!" All I could see was his tall shadowy figure breaking through the thick patch of brush. The creatures very large veiny hand reached out of the bush; its skin was a light sea green.

"S-h-hit-t, you're a t-t-troll." The words could hardly escape my plump quivering mouth; all around me turned black as coal. I fell to the cold rocky ground before I lost conciseness.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kortzan Enterprises Ch. 01 Brittany gets a lucrative offer.in Erotic Couplings
Vampires Don't Sparkle Ben meets a mysterious woman and starts to fall for her.in NonHuman
The Next Door Wolf He finds out his neighbor is a werewolf.in NonHuman
An Old Man and His Fantasy Girl Much older man realizes his dream of the girl next door. in First Time
Isabella Travels 500 Back Years Ch. 01 Isabella travels through time to 16th century scotland.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories