Pile of Feet

Story Info
Girls go to a foot fetish orgy party.
6.4k words
22.5k
17
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 1

Lily pushed open her apartment door and jumped inside to get out of the rain. Her college campus was a 15 minute walk away, and she'd ran the entire way back, in the rain.

She checked inside her backpack; everything, including her laptop, was completely dry. She let out a sigh of relief. She pulled off her rain boots, then her soaked socks. Her moist feet slapped down on the cold, hard tile floor.

Lily strode into her living room, and tossed her coat on a chair to dry. It didn't look like April was home yet.

"April?" Lily called out, just in case.

No response. She'd likely be out for at least another few hours if she wasn't home already. Lily turned into her own room, shutting the door behind her.

The soft carpet felt warm against her bare, cold, wet feet. She wiggled her toes as she walked, enjoying the feeling of the fuzzy fabric on her soles.

She flopped onto her bed, sitting with her legs crossed. She pulled out her laptop, and pried it open on her lap.

As the screen came to life, she didn't click the icon for her regular internet browser. Instead, she went into her "C:/" drive... then "Program Files"... then "Data"... then opened a hidden copy of Firefox that couldn't be seen unless you turned on some "View hidden files" option.

Lily smiled to herself. Even if someone had gotten hold of her computer, they'd never find her secret browser.

Her left hand slowly slid down her stomach, past the elastic waistband of her sweatpants.

Though she was attractive and looking for a companion, Lily was single. She couldn't find the right guy for her, and she wasn't one to settle for just anybody. Unfortunately for her, she was a particularly horny girl, and a particularly lonely girl. So she filled a lot of her alone time... pleasuring herself.

Lily watched all kinds of porn, but always had a craving for foot fetish videos. And she found it odd that, while she was straight, she was only interested in porn involving women. She could deal with it if there was one guy and multiple girls, but she was only truly interested in the girl-on-girl action.

With her right hand, she moved the mouse cursor to the address bar, and typed one letter at a time, until "literotica.com" was loading in front of her.

The familiar background of the website loaded, and she started to scan the recent topics.

While Lily frequently watched porn *videos*, she loved porn *stories* even more. To her, a story could provide what a video couldn't... with the right words, a story could craft a perfect fantasy. Things that she couldn't find on the internet, she could find in stories.

A new story caught her eye... not only about lesbian footsie, but glue was involved too. Lily didn't consider herself too kinky, but thinking about feet being glued to other feet turned her on, and her stomach started feeling warm with anticipation.

And with that, she started reading.

Her left hand slipped by her pussy, two of her fingers bending to slide inside. Her right hand stroked one of her bare feet, her soles slightly wrinkled from her sitting position. She liked to imagine herself as one of the girls in the story... her feet mashed against another girl's feet, her naked tits smashed into some other girl's tits...

"Wow," she joked to herself. "Maybe I am a lesbian?"

Her eyes darted across the page as she devoured the story. A story about two girls, their feet glued together. Their toes intertwined. Their eyes lovingly staring into each other. Her own toes wiggled and flexed as her fingers slid through them. Her other hand vigorously slid in and out of her soaked pussy.

As she read, she imagined the scene in her head, herself cast as one of the girls. The words spun the scene perfectly inside her imagination. She was on the floor, her feet pressed against the feet of another girl. They giggled as they poured glue between their soles, their toes wiggling together.

Lily breathed out heavily, her toes squirming about. She pulled her feet out in front of her, and pressed them together. She was playing footsie with herself, but it was still foot-touching-foot. And as her mind imagined herself inside the story, she felt as if she was actually touching feet with another girl.

She bit her bottom lip, breathing loudly. She smushed her left sole against her right, angling them so her arches interlocked. She pushed her pussy onto her own hand, her fingers gliding deeper and deeper, sliding in and out to rub against her clit.

She let out a moan, her wet feet rubbing together with a smacking sound. She felt an orgasm building... she pressed her feet harder and harder together. She started to moan louder, louder, louder...

And then she heard the front door slam closed.

Panicked, she silenced herself and quickly flipped the lid of her laptop down. She heard April's stockinged feet sliding across the tile floor of the kitchen.

Lily hurried over to her closet, pulled out a towel, and dried off her pussy-soaked hand. Then, trying to look as innocent as possible, left her room to greet her roommate.

PART 2

"Got any plans tonight?" Lily asked, covertly glancing down at April's feet. She wore smooth black stockings that led all the way up her slender legs. They were just thin enough where she could barely make out the definition of April's meaty but slender, delicious feet. She could just barely make out each of her toes, all compressed inside the tight stockings.

April shuffled through the mail on the counter, idly flexing her toes.

"I might go to a party later tonight..." replied April. She looked up to Lily with a shrug. "But not for a while. Want to do something?"

"Sure," said Lily, smiling. "Just hang on the couch and watch TV?"

"Yeah!" agreed April. "Just let me change."

***

A few minutes later, Lily flopped down onto their couch and turned on the TV. She sat on one side of the couch, her legs off to the side with her bare feet laying in the middle.

She browsed the Netflix catalog.

"We could keep watching 'Orange is the New Black'" Lily called out to April, who was changing into her pajamas in her room.

"Sounds good," said April. "Turn it on, I'll be out in a second".

Lily started the episode, and out came April in her silk pajamas. The same ones Lily was wearing. The result of an absurd coincidence where they'd both gotten each other the same set of pajamas last Christmas.

Lily quickly glanced down, her heart skipping a beat as she realized that April's feet were bare. She'd obviously seen April's feet before, many, MANY times, but today was different. Maybe because she didn't orgasm earlier? She might have some pent-up sexual energy... she'd have to finish later when April went to her party.

As the title sequence played, April bounced down onto the other side of the couch, then threw her legs to the side. Her bare feet landed directly in the middle. Almost touching Lily's feet. Their naked soles faced each other, so close to touching, that Lily could almost feel contact.

Lily's mind was racing. Did April even realize what she was doing? Their feet were almost touching! Did she realize their feet were this close together?

Lily had always admired April's feet. Much like her own, they were simply perfect. Fleshy and soft looking, with beautiful painted toenails. Distracted, she took her eyes off the TV and glanced down towards their feet. She could see her own feet, and parts of April's soles. She brought her eyes back to the TV.

Lily moved her big toe slightly forward, extremely slowly, testing to see how close their soles actually were to touching. Sure enough, her toe started to feel the soft flesh of April's sole. The touch was so light, Lily didn't think April would have felt it.

Lily wanted so badly to just push her feet forward and smash them into April's. Would that be too forward? Would she even consider it a strange thing to do? Would she just laugh and consider it a joke? Would she... think it felt good?

Someone on the TV show made a joke, and April chuckled, wiggling her toes as she did. April's big toe touched Lily's big toe, and Lily felt a jolt of excitement course through her body. It wasn't a light toe-to-toe touch... it was obvious contact. Lily glanced at her, but April didn't seem to notice. How could she not have noticed? Their toes had just *touched*.

The toe-to-toe contact lasted only a fraction of a second as April stopped laughing and her feet became stationary again.

Their feet were so close. Their soles facing each other, begging to meet. Lily needed her feet on April's. She was hungry for it. She needed an excuse.

Soon, another joke came from the TV. Lily genuinely found it funny and laughed with April. As she laughed, Lily used it as an excuse to push her feet slightly forward.

In one glorious moment, Lily felt her feet press into April's cold, soft, mushy soles. Two beautiful girls on the couch, barefoot, sole to sole. Lily's stomach lurched with excitement, feeling her feet against April's.

She glanced quickly to April. April also glanced down at their connected feet. Their eyes met briefly, then they turned back to their TV show, giggling at the show's joke. As April turned back to the TV, she wiggled her feet around, happily rubbing them against Lily's.

Lily couldn't believe this feeling. The feeling of her soft, fleshy soles mushed together with April's soles. The cold soft flesh of the balls of their feet pushed into each other. April's toes perfectly lined up with Lily's... Lily wiggled her toes, and April did the same.

The TV show continued, as they laid on the couch, sole-to-sole. Lily could barely concentrate, distracted by the feeling of her feet on April's.

Lily could see that April was enjoying it too. April had started to slowly rub her feet up and down, across Lily's feet. It felt electric, feeling April's soft arches and toes caress and rub against her soles.

Besides that first meeting of their eyes, neither of them acknowledged what they were doing. Lily was fine with that. She didn't want to mention how this felt for her, in fear that April would become uncomfortable and pull her feet away from hers. Instead, she simply enjoyed the feeling of their footsie play, occasionally glancing over to see their small pile of feet meat rubbing against each other.

April broke the silence. "Want a drink?" She smiled.

"Sure!" said Lily, though she was disappointed when April broke off their foot contact to get up to get the alcohol. She watched April walk into the kitchen, watching her succulent bare feet slap against the floor and she walked.

April came back with a few cans of beer. She set them on the table, then plopped back down on the couch. To Lily's excitement, April shoved her feet right back into Lily's feet. This time, she giggled as their feet once again clashed together.

"So," said April. "Want to come to this party with me later? We'd have to leave in like, an hour."

"Yeah, sounds fun" replied Lily. She had wanted to stay home and finish fingering herself, but figured she needed to get out more and meet people.

"Great!" April smiled, pushing her toes harder into Lily's toes.

PART 3

Lily followed behind April as they walked into the apartment where the party was. Everyone seemed to be in the living room. Lily glanced around, looking for any attractive guys she could try talking to.

But... there weren't any. There were lots of girls... maybe 10 or so... but no guys? Lily tried to hide the confusion on her face as April got the room's attention.

"Hey everyone, this is my roomie Lily", April announced to everyone in the room. A chorus of hi's and hello's followed. Lily gave an awkward wave, and the room went back to it's normal rhythm as people turned back to their conversations.

"Oh, we should take our shoes off" said April, pulling off her shoes and tossing them near the door. Lily followed her lead, figuring the host didn't want anyone to track in mud. Indeed, as she looked around, all of the girls in the room were barefoot.

It seemed odd to her that none of them had even bothered to wear socks on such a rainy day, but she wasn't complaining at the opportunity to see a bunch of girls' naked feet. Neither Lily nor April were wearing socks either.

And then, out of the corner of her eye, she was something unexpected. Two of the girls kissed each other on the mouth. It almost didn't register in Lily's mind. As they pulled away, their tongues slid across each other's.

Lily nudged April, pointing to the kissing girls. "Hey," she asked. "They a couple or something?"

April glanced over and smiled as she saw the girls kiss. "Nah," she said. None of us are in any relationships".

"Wait," Lily said, confused. "What do you mean by 'none of us'?"

April shrugged. "Nobody in this room is in a relationship, that I know of."

"Right," said Lily. "Then shouldn't we invite some guys over?"

"Er.." started April. "No... not for this kind of party..."

"Wait," said Lily, starting to understand. "Is everyone here... lesbian?"

"Well, yeah," said April. She paused, then looked at Lily, "I thought..., er..."

"April, you know I'm not a lesbian right?" said Lily.

April pulled her into the corner of the room, away from the rest of the party.

"I'm sorry..." she said, "I just thought..."

"Thought what?" asked Lily.

"You know, with... feet... and stuff..." said April, looking bashful.

"Feet?" asked Lily in a hushed voice.

"Oh come on Lily," whispered April. "On the couch this afternoon?"

"I mean... sure, yeah, our feet touched... but that doesn't make me a lesbian..." said Lily. She didn't know why she was suddenly so uncomfortable. She had loved playing footsie with April on the couch, and now she was acting as if she had hated it. What was she doing?

April looked down, looking embarrassed. "Fuck... I'm sorry Lily". She looked like she might cry.

"No, no, no..." said Lily, putting her hand on April's shoulder. "I... I really liked it."

"Liked what?" April asked, looking up.

"When our feet were pressed together... I *really* liked it." said Lily.

"Really?" April asked, smiling.

"Yeah, seriously." said Lily. "It felt amazing. Your feet are so soft... I... I'd like to do it again... if you're willing..."

Suddenly, April threw her arms around Lily and pulled her into a hug. April's feet stepped on top of Lily's as they wrapped their arms around each other. Lily could feel April's soft soles melting over her feet. She could feel April's breasts matched up and squished against her own.

"I think you'll have fun tonight." said April with a smile. "Especially if you like our feet touching."

"Huh?" asked Lily. "What do you mean?"

April just smiled at her, and stepped off her feet. She took her hand, and pulled her back to the party. As they walked back to the middle of the room, Lily saw two girls on the couch, their feet casually rubbing together. They were both on their phones, seemingly unaware that they were rubbing their soles.

Lily's heart almost stopped. She hadn't even considered that she could be involved with these girls. Her eyes darted around the room, to each pair of naked feet in the room. They were all barefoot, wrinkled soles on full display. She could press her feet into any of the other feet in this room... and nobody would think it was strange. In fact, it seemed it would be encouraged. Lily's heart started to race.

"I'm going to go get a drink," said April, and she walked off.

Lily looked around, suddenly feeling awkward standing all alone in the middle of a party. She saw a group of 5 girls sitting cross-legged on the floor in a circle. She walked over to join them, and they scooted over to make room for her. She sat down, her legs off to the side with her bare soles exposed to the girl next to her.

She looked around to the other girls, who were talking about some TV show she had never seen, or even heard of. She watched the girl directly across from her try to remember a quote from the show, scrunching up her face when she couldn't remember it.

Suddenly, Lily felt something cold and soft push into her feet. She darted her eyes over to her legs. The girl sitting next to her had shoved her feet into Lily's. This girl now sat with her legs to the side, towards Lily, with their toes on both feet pushed and scrunched together.

Lily looked up from their feet into the girl's eyes. The girl looked back. Their eyes met, the girl winked at her, then turned her attention back to the main conversation.

Lily could have sat like this forever. Her bare, naked feet pushed against the soft, luscious soles of some girl she didn't even know. She didn't care if she had nothing to contribute to the conversation about some TV show she'd never seen.

The girl started to slowly wiggle her toes against Lily's, and Lily wiggled back. She loved the feeling of this girl's toes on hers, but she wanted a full sole-to-sole experience. She needed to touch those creamy soft soles...

Lily pushed her feet harder into the girl's feet. Their heels started to push towards each other, closer and closer, until their soft fleshy arches interlocked.

"Oooh", cooed the girl, turning to look at Lily with a sexual stare. Lily stared back, their eyes, and feet, locked together.

"My name's Naomi," said the girl. "You're Lily, right?"

"Yeah, nice to meet you Naomi", said Lily.

"Nice to *feet* you," joked Naomi with a chuckle. Lily smiled at the pun.

Lily pushed closer to Naomi so another girl could fit into the circle. Lily glanced around the room and realized everyone was sitting on the ground now, in this circle of girls. Looked like around 10 women, all barefoot and chatting in a circle on the carpet.

A girl from across the circle spotted Lily and Naomi's feet, and chuckled. "Hehe, Naomi... that didn't take long... already playing with the new girl?"

Naomi wiggled her foot around against Lily's. "They were right there in front of me, couldn't resist," she said. "Besides, I think she likes it."

"Oh I do", confirmed Lily.

"Mind if I join?" asked the girl from across the circle. She put her legs out towards the center of the circle, feet out.

"Me too," said another girl, also putting her feet towards the center of the circle.

"Let's all do it?" said another girl.

One by one, each girl put their feet in the middle of the circle. Lily and Naomi took their feet apart, and joined the other feet. In what seemed like only seconds, a pile of bare feet now filled the middle of the circle.

Twenty feet all rubbed together, in a giant pile of flesh and toes. Lily felt her soles rubbing against soles, her feet brushing past other feet. She felt two soles press against her arches at the same time, as they rubbed past.

Lily looked around the circle at the other girls. She could feel feet rubbing against hers, and didn't even know who those feet belonged to. It was just a big pile of squirming, fleshy feet. She felt her toes push into the soles of another girl, then slide down to her heel before being pushed back by another foot.

Different colored painted toenails squirmed around, clashing and flicking against each other. Lily's big toe slid between the toes of a girl with red nail polish, then slid back out to rub against the sole of a girl with blue nail polish.

Lily looked up to April. April's eyes were focused on the pile of feet, her face grinning and laughing and she rubbed her feet against the others. Lily wondered if she had even found April's feet yet, in this sexy mound of soft soles.

Lily saw two feet near the middle of the pile go sole to sole. She forced her left foot in between them, so her foot was sandwiched by the other feet. She was sole to sole with one foot, and the other foot pressed down from behind. The two feet pressed hard against her foot, the meat of their soles flexing outward as their arches interlocked and smashed together.

12