Pillaged Pussy

Story Info
Raiding marauders tell their tales of conquest.
4.3k words
4.36
195.9k
139
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was good for a marauder.

Here they sat -- circled around a bonfire, roaring and laughing, a successful week of raiding and plundering behind them -- now with beautiful, buxom wenches riding their cocks.

It had taken quite some effort for these great warriors to arrive at this place with such bounty. The plentiful food and drink that filled their bellies, the gold and silver and precious jewels that overflowed their sacks, had all come at great price. Villages had been invaded, pillaged, burned.

And, of course, the fine pieces of ass that greatly pleasured them now -- their best spoils of war -- had also been obtained through much effort.

"This wench was quite a burden to capture," Hroldgar exclaimed while leaning back against a tree, his hands clasped behind his head as he looked up at the woman enthusiastically riding up and down on his immense dick.

"But worth every scratch and slap from her," he laughed now, gazing up at her admiringly.

And there was much to admire.

The woman bouncing up and down in his lap was a shapely thing. Full, luscious ass cheeks shook enticingly as they pounded rhythmically at the base of his cock. Although she faced Hroldgar as she straddled him, from her back the other men could plainly see the ample rounded curves of her large breasts protruding on either side of her torso. They knew Hroldgar was getting his fill of those huge tits, as they jounced and swayed above him, jiggling and shaking to her tempo.

As the woman did her work, she tossed her head back and forth, her long dark tresses falling across her face. That, coupled with her loud moans and gasps, made it hard to believe that this woman, so overcome with obvious pleasure now, had been forcefully taken only days previously.

"She can run fast," Hroldgar spoke proudly between gasping breaths, "but I chased her down. I wasn't going to let this fine tits and ass get away from me. I was going to take her and take her hard.

She led me on a merry chase through the village and into her hut, screaming and flailing all the way. And wouldn't you know -- she led me right to her bed, where I trapped her."

The other men chuckled, and Hroldgar now began lifting his hips in short, hard thrusts to meet the woman's bouncings. This served to intensify the woman's ecstasy, as was evident by her beginning to cry out.

The other men laughed at her helpless and shameless display of pleasure. They watched her arch her back and reach behind to take each of her ass cheeks in her hands. Grasping handfuls of her own luscious ass, she pulled her globes apart as she rapidly rode Hroldgar's cock. As he continued his account, his voice was now a bit breathier.

"I wrestled the wench down onto her own bed, her fighting me tooth and nail as I tore her dress from her. She writhed and kicked, I tell you. She put up a fierce struggle. I had to pin her arms and legs and press her body down into the bed with my full weight. It was yet another fight to get her comely legs spread. She pressed them together with all her might, protecting her flower, but I was determined to get to it and get to it fast.

Luckily, the gods blessed me with a very long, very thick cock. And just the feel of this wench's naked flesh moving underneath me made me hard enough to plunge my prick right between her clenched legs straight into her tight pussy.

She screamed like the virgin she was, but I tell you, as I started pumping that sweet fuck hole, it wasn't long before it was a sweet WET fuck hole."

The other men roared with laughter, all of them understanding this experience -- the experience of rape that quickly became not rape. The feeling of power that these warriors relished, of forcing their victims to feel pleasure, of overwhelming such delectable creatures with their massive, hard-thrusting shafts that delivered waves of sheer ecstasy.

"Soon," Hroldgar continued, now becoming breathless very quickly, "as her juices flowed freely, her screaming ... turned to moaning. Then ... praise the gods ... she was wrapping her legs around me ... and digging her heels ... into my tense, thrusting ass ... pulling my cock into her DEEPER!"

Hroldgar's fellow raiders renewed their laughter, nodding with approval and understanding. They knew of what Hroldgar spoke. The formerly pure that immediately became the whore. The men congratulated themselves on the irresistible power of their immense swords of manhood.

And here, as living proof of Hroldgar's powerful sword, this magnificent, big-tittied, shapely-assed, freshly-initiated whore brought herself and her captor to full, thundering climax. As she continued slicing along Hroldgar's long shaft, she threw her head back, arched her curvaceous back and screamed her ecstasy into the night. Hroldgar violently bucked his hips as he came, heaving upward as he strained and grunted in manly satisfaction.

When the other marauders' applause and whooping died down, Skelgard took the figurative baton of tale-telling.

"This wench is not the fierce fighting animal that you take pleasure in. Nay, she knew it was futile to resist," Skelgard was gazing upon his captured booty, which was also riding up and down on his cock, but facing away from him, towards the other men.

Since his blonde beauty had the biggest tits of them all, Skelgard had purposefully, in a show of great pride, positioned her to face his fellow raiders.

And his fellow raiders were truly entranced by Skelgard's woman. Every single one of them wanted nothing more than to twist and suckle those giant, round, soft pink nipples that adorned those enormous, creamy white breasts. Her hefty tits hung down to her elbows as great pendulums. There was nary a valley between them, as their enormity upon her chest pressed them together in natural tight cleavage.

"I caught her working in the field, harvesting grain. She was drenched in delicious sweat under the hot sun, her dress clinging to her naked body underneath. Her cow tits were only barely covered by her bodice, her giant nipples clearly visible through the cloth as they strained against it.

I knew I had to have them."

Now, as if to illustrate her captor's account, as she bounced up and down on Skelgard's short but extra wide cock, the woman pulled her elbows behind her back and thrust her huge titties forward. With her back arched so curvaceously and her head thrown back, her enormous boobs seemed even more pronounced. They were all the men could focus on, as they bounced and swung together in a mesmerizing rhythm.

But then the leering marauders were jarred from their enthrallment when the woman -- and her giant breasts -- ceased bouncing on Skelgard's shaft. Now she instead began to grind and circle her swelling hips. This effectively sent her formerly bouncing tits to sensually swaying and swinging, together and then in opposite directions.

It was obvious that the woman was treating her pussy to immense delight with her work. As she bore down and circled her pussy around on Skelgard's lap, she rounded her mouth into a perfect "o" and began to loudly express her bliss by moaning "ooooo" and "ooohhh."

At this, the men began to chuckle -- the wench's shameless display of whorish pleasure.

Skelgard continued his tale, beginning to sound a bit breathless at his woman's gyrations: "I didn't have to tackle her. I didn't have to force her. I didn't have to even say a word to her. She knew what I was and what I was there for.

She didn't resist, but she didn't help, either. I had to rip her dress off of her sweaty body, as she stood there in the middle of the grain field. I stripped her totally naked under the blazing sun.

She did not attempt to cover herself at all. She stood nude before me, hands down by her sides, her breasts thrust forward, as if she were presenting herself to me. My lustful eyes fully took in the sight. At first, I thought my eyes deceived me when I saw the immense size and heaviness of her naked tits. As I stared, her huge nipples tightened and went hard and long. Just like that, she was ready for a fucking.

Without a word, she got down on her hands and knees like a dog right there in the field. Truly a bitch in heat. Then, turning so that her fleshy ass was toward me, she raised herself into a squat, gripped her own ankles and bent forward, lifting her ass in the air as an offering."

Now there was no laughter from his captive audience. Instead, there were stunned stares and murmurs of amazement, as the warriors leaned forward to hear more.

"I immediately took to my knees and firmly grasped her shapely buttocks in my hands, forcing them upward to meet my swift invasion. I found her pussy lips to be swollen as I wedged my massive cock between them. Her fuck hole was tight, but it was as slick as her sweaty body, and my shaft slid in up to its hilt with ease. My invading tool has never felt such exquisite pleasure in a pussy hole, I can tell you."

Skelgard now sat up and reached around to take his woman's enormous tits in his hands. They were far more than a handful, so he lifted them from underneath and, as he squeezed them, he gave them a good shake. Their massive weight caused them to titillatingly wobble before their delighted audience.

As Skelgard fondled her breasts, the woman continued her display of wanton desire, spreading her legs even further apart as she ground her hips slowly and sensually on Skelgard's cock.

"She soon got back down on all fours and literally wailed as I gave it to her there in the grain. Anyone passing close at hand would have sworn they heard wild animals mating in the field. Her cries of lust rose in volume as I drove my massive cock relentlessly in and out of her clenching pussy hole.

The sun beat down upon our naked bodies as we furiously fucked. We both were drenched in sweat, and her pussy juices poured down her legs, adding to our sopping mess. My every thrust in and out of that soaked pussy hole rang out in wet slapping and sucking. This, joined with her groaning and my grunting, made the animal fucking sounds complete."

The men roared with laughter in their approval of such a primal scene. As if it were a re-enactment, there was now a noticeable slurping sound as Skelgard's woman began pistoning up and down on his cock again.

"In our excited animal lust, I reached forward and took hold of her massive hanging teats. Just as a farmer milks a cow, I pulled down hard on those long, thick nipples, squeezing them as they dangled down toward the ground.

In this way, I milked her enormous, slippery tits. And, I tell you, my treating her like a cow renewed her animal heat: Her moans and howls grew more lustful, and she bucked her hips backward to meet my fucking strokes.

As soon as she began to fuck me back like that, it wasn't long before ... we ... both ... reached ... sweet ... release ... AAAAAUUUUUUUGHH...." Skelgard was now cumming, and he was cumming hard.

The marauders around the bonfire roared with laughter and shouted their appreciation as they watched Skelgard and his woman both cum with great ferocity. She was crying out over and over as the waves of intense pleasure washed through her heaving body, and Skelgard hammered his exploding cock upward into her pussy as she wildly rode him in her ecstasy.

The warriors' rowdiness carried on for several minutes as they cheered Skelgard and drank to his health. But soon the ruckus died down as their great leader took center stage.

A silence fell around the bonfire as all eyes turned to him. He sat upright and regally beside the fire, his arms crossing his chest, with his naked wench on her knees beside him. She was bent over his lap, her dark head bobbing up and down as she sucked his cock.

His eyes were fierce as he looked at his many warriors, and then he began his tale.

"Once we conquered the village, I rode high and proud from it. Alas, there hadn't been one pussy among the villagers that I desired to fuck. But then, as I was riding on the outskirts along the river, I saw this one from behind, bathing at the water's edge."

For emphasis, he gripped a handful of his woman's hair and pulled her head away from his lap, his massive cock slipping in a stream of spittle from her hungry mouth.

Up until now, Hroldgar had boasted the largest cock, but his shrank in comparison to that of their leader.

The most immense and impressive of them all, their leader's shaft jutted upward from between his legs at least 11 inches. It stabbed the air with pride and nobility, and its thickness was such that his wench's hand was unable to fully enclose its girth. The men gazed at their leader's manhood with hushed awe.

Their leader, with one hand still gripping his woman's long, brown, tangled hair, now slapped at her naked tits. They were respectably round and full with dark pink, pert nipples, but they were not nearly as large as the breasts of the other women who had been displayed this evening.

"Ah, she doesn't have the best here," he chuckled as he clutched at her bare breasts, "but let me show you where she does. And, I tell you, with a shaft as enormous as mine, what she has to offer got my attention."

Still clutching her hair, he hauled his naked woman to her feet and led her to a large tree stump among the circle of marauders. With one arm, he powerfully lifted his woman on top of the stump and positioned her, by pressing down forcefully on her back, onto her hands and knees. Then he stepped to the side to let his men get a good look. It was then that the men could see what their bold leader spoke of.

The woman simply had the largest pussy they had ever laid eyes upon.

Their leader had had his woman's pussy shaved just so he could put it on such proud display this night. And in the bright firelight, the men could now plainly see every bare detail of her pussy. And they all got up from their seats, casting their own naked wenches aside, so they could move closer to get a better look.

From her simple doggy-style position, she could proudly display her outer pussy lips, which were abundant, especially in their current swollen arousal. They spread from between her legs to overflow onto her delicate under thighs, more fully than any labia the men had ever seen before.

Their leader suddenly smacked the woman on one of her creamy white ass cheeks.

"Show them," he commanded, as her shapely ass shook from his blow.

Now the woman proudly arched her back so that her ass rose higher and her pussy thrust upward into a position that offered a better view. Then, she reached back with both of her hands and, taking either side of her outer labia in her fingers, she pulled her pussy lips open to fully present the inside of her pussy to the men.

They leaned forward and were treated to the sight of her bright pink, silky smooth inner labia. Her arousal fluids within these inner pussy lips glistened in the firelight. Also from this angle, they could see her clit dangling down from her pussy lips. Previous to this, they hadn't known such a large, long, thick -- and now hard -- clit existed.

"Wider!" the leader ordered her with another brisk slap to her ass.

She obeyed by spreading her inner pussy lips apart to reveal her perfectly oval, lovely pink fuck hole. Every single man present wanted nothing more than to lose himself by plowing into that pussy hole.

"So now you plainly see why I had to have this particular pussy," their leader said, resuming his tale. "When she looked up from her bathing and saw me coming, she began to run. Of course, since I was on horseback, her attempt to flee was senseless. I swiftly rode up beside her wet, naked body, bent down and with one arm, took her about her breasts and easily lifted her up.

As I lifted her up to me, I raised her slightly above my lap and then in one swift motion, I forcefully rammed her down, impaling that enormous, inviting pussy onto my spear of manhood.

Her squealing and thrashing suddenly turned to screaming.

She screamed and screamed as I raped her. Of course, every woman I've ever fucked has screamed on my massive cock, whether I'm ramming into a rape hole or a willing pussy hole. And, I tell you, there isn't one pussy that has taken my immense dick -- even willingly and repeatedly -- that each time doesn't experience pain along with pleasure.

Hers was a rape hole at this point, of course, and would be for a time. It takes a pussy a while to warm up to my massive tool of invasion and turn from a rape hole into a whore hole.

I, on the other hand, was greatly enjoying the horseback ride, as the fierce galloping motions forced her tight pussy to ride up and down on my huge cock. I didn't have to do anything except revel in the fine pleasure -- and keep a grip on her to keep her from bouncing off my dick as she was forced upward.

It was a fine sight, I tell you: Her naked body violently jouncing up and down, her long hair thrashing about, her bare tits wildly bouncing, her gorgeous pussy hole being forced to take my cock as we galloped along. Her pussy is big, but its passage is tight, and it was completely overwhelmed as my massive dick filled it to the hilt.

I rode back through the middle of the village so that all could see that I had made my claim on their fair maiden. That I was fucking her at my pleasure, and that she was being fucked and there was nothing she or anyone else could do about it. All eyes took in the sight of my massive prick impaling her luscious, spread-wide pussy."

Even now, at the bonfire, all eyes continued to take in the sight of her luscious, spread-wide pussy.

Each and every man gazing upon her was fantasizing of taking her right then and there. Each one had the urge to thrust his hard manhood into those delectable pussy lips. Lips that would completely envelop his shaft in warm, wet, supreme pleasure. Lips that would swallow his cock in a grip and sensually move in and out with each of his dick's thrusting strokes.

And the way she was aroused and presenting herself, it looked like a pleading invitation.

Knowing full well what was on his men's minds, their leader stepped up to the woman's pussy entrance, his massively long and thick cock at attention. He took either side of her fleshy ass tightly in his hands and visibly clasped her this way to hold her firmly in place. Then, in an act that demonstrated his dominance over not only this woman but also over all of these men, he plunged his stalwart cock fully and deeply into the pussy.

True to his claims, the woman helplessly screamed as she took his penis. She threw back her head, and her shrieks echoed into the dark forest.

As her screaming died down to desperate gasping and whimpering, the leader resumed his tale. To his men's unending awe, he spoke in a steady, controlled voice that belied any pleasure he was experiencing from his thrusting shaft being buried in such a sublime pussy.

"As we rode out of the village, I shot my seed into the pussy hole. But her passage was grasping my manflesh so snugly and exciting me so continuously, my shaft lost not one bit of its stiffness. I was far from spent.

It was time to turn her rape hole into a whore hole, so I stopped along the river's edge and dismounted both her and the horse. I made her to lie on the ground, and I took off all of my clothes and got down on my knees between her legs. I spread her legs as far apart as possible, so that she was fully open to the world. I wanted to feast on her magnificent pussy, both with my eyes and my mouth.

I marveled at her enormous pussy for a good long while before I dove in. When I finally did, I found her woman flesh to be sweet to my lips and tongue. As I savored her pussy folds, her woman wetness began to flow generously. I licked and sucked and devoured, running my mouth and tongue and lips all over that glorious pussy. Then, as I began to flick my tongue across her clit and suck it, she began to sensually writhe and loudly moan.

12