Pillar in the Sky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breath hitched in her throat at the feeling and a soft needy sound escaped her. His eyes flew to her heated face and locked onto hers as he slid the rough pad of his thumb across the center of her breast, grazing the nipple lightly. Her eyes closed and she let the sigh of pleasure escape in a rush. He pulled her tighter against him, nearly into his lap, and laid his head against her pounding heart. He nuzzled into the soft crush of her breasts and the scratch of his stubble against her sensitive skin made her whimper with want. His hands slid down to the curve of her ass and he dug his fingers in, testing and playing with the soft firmness there before pulling her up into the chair with him. Knees spread over the arms of the chair she felt completely exposed to him. She tried to shift into a less blatantly lewd position, but he just pulled her tighter against him and showered her shoulders with feather-soft kisses. His mouth made the journey from there, over her collar bones, and up to her neck. His nose buried into her throat, savoring the smell of her neck and her hair. The sensation of his tongue dragging up over the curve of her ear had her shuddering and pulling away to crush her lips to his. Their mouths slid across one another's and he bit at her lip. She moaned and needily slipped her tongue past his teeth, snaking it against his. His hand palmed her breast firmly and she felt the beginnings of that familiar wet heat pooling between her legs. She tried to shift but only succeeded in dragging herself across the hard flesh straining against the fabric between them. The wind went out of him in a groan.

She lifted herself up off of him, trying to get some space between them. His fingers filled the void, stroking against her velvety soft folds and playing in the slickness there. His fingers slid back and forth, sending delicious chills up and down her spine. She was now having a hard time remembering to breathe, and her heart was racing. His fingertips prodded deeper, pressing into her and exploring her shallowly, making her squirm on his lap. His lips latched briefly onto her breast, tugging gently and her hips jerked against his hand. He made a rumbling sound deep in his chest and drug her wetness up around the little nub hidden there, tracing patterns over the sensitive area until she couldn't will herself to hold still any longer. She groaned at the deep aching sensation and slid off of him onto shaky legs. She wanted more.

Steadying herself against the wall, she stumbled over to the bed. He was between her legs pinning her into it moments later. His mouth crushed against hers' and she felt every inch of his length pressed against her as his hips rolled, pressing hard between her thighs. Her hands fought with his pants, her urgency making her clumsy. He hooked his thumb into his waistband and yanked them lower onto his hips. His cock filled her hands, velvety and hard. She wasted no time guiding him to the right angle and hooking her leg around him possessively. Gently, she pulled him into her. His hips rolled again and suddenly he pushed up into her. She couldn't breathe for a blissful moment. Spots danced across the inside of her eyelids as her body adjusted. Then her hips jerked a little of their own accord and he groaned, long and deep in his chest. His hips rolled against her again, burying himself even more deeply. She wrapped her legs around his waist and rocked against him. Her muscles fluttered around him and the pleasure prickled at the back of her neck. He moved again.. Pulling out and then grinding hard against her.

A spike of pleasure streaked through her. Her back arched and she felt another flood of wetness slick her thighs as he pulled back out. She adjusted her hips and pulled him into her harder, the pleasant prickles at her neck spreading down the length of her back. He began thrusting in earnest and her breath was coming in hitched gasps. The pleasure mounted and the tightness in her body was growing fast. She needed more and she wanted him to enjoy this for longer than another few moments. She gently pushed him away and onto his back. Groaning at the empty feeling of him leaving her. She swung over him and stroked his slick, throbbing sex before lowering herself onto him. Inch by inch she stretched around him again, rocking her hips as she reached the bottom. It felt so divine her fingernail dug into the bed and her jaw clenched at the wave of pleasure. She rolled her hips and rocked against him over, and over, and over again until she thought she would burst. His breath came shallower and suddenly she found herself on her back again. He pushed into her and the dull prickling down her back reached her toes. He started working in and out of her roughly now. His hand gripped her thigh, pulling her against him as he huffed into the crook of her neck. Her toes curled and all at once the sensation exploded and the pleasure swept through her body in waves, the tension uncoiling in her head and between her legs. Her mouth opened in a silent cry and as her back arched she fluttered and clenched tightly around him.

Her head had just begun to stop swimming when his fingers dug into her hips hard and he groaned. His hips jerked wildly into her and he went rigid. His face pressed into her breast as he shuddered. She felt him begin to pulse inside her and then came a wave of hot wetness that made her moan. He went limp on top of her.

She stroked a strand of loose silvery hair back over his ear, basking in the sublime afterglow. After a few blissful moments he rolled off of her and pulled her to him. She settled her head into the crook of his shoulder and admired his beautiful body, his handsome nose. His skin was snow-white against her tawny legs. The contrast was beautiful and so was everything else about him. She never wanted to leave him again. She had lost her best friend for a decade and she would never let it happen again. She fell asleep remembering her childhood... up here with him... climbing the cliffs and the caves of the pillar in the sky.

12