Pillory Punishment Fantasy

Story Info
I tell my lover of a fantasy I had.
1.5k words
4.21
44.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wil68
Wil68
11 Followers

I dreamed of having you in the pillory in our dungeon, naked and exposed for my use. Your riding crop is in my hand as I walk into view. You squirm just a little which I love to see.

"I told you that I'd punish you if I caught you watching naughty videos and masturbating without me again, didn't?" I asks you sternly.

"Yes Sir, you did," you say, sounding apologetic, slipping into your role as my sub. "Please, Sir, isn't there anything I can do not to be punished?" you bat your eyelashes at me, seductively, sticking your lower lip out in a pout.

I kneel in front of the pillory, lean forward and take the pouty lip between my teeth, nibbling on it gently as I give you a long passionate kiss, reaching up to fondle your breasts, tugging downward on your nipples, making sure that I'm making your pussy extra wet.

You're moaning into my mouth as I release a breast, retrieve the crop and flick it gently across your pussy, narrowly missing your clit. I bite down on your lower lip as I break the kiss, "You can be such a naughty sub - you're getting turned on knowing you're going to get punished." I hold the crop up in front of your face, showing you how wet it is from just the one flick. "Clean it," I say, pressing it to your mouth.

You lick your juices from the crop as I stand, stroking your face as I do. I step around behind you, gently tapping along your spine with the crop as I do. Your legs are spread as you know they should be, a small puddle has already started to form between your feet, your pussy glistening. I love how juicy your pussy can get.

I kneel behind you and run my tongue from your very hard clit to your winking asshole, "This is perhaps what you'd prefer?" As you moan your "Yes, please, Sir!", I strike your right ass cheek with the crop. I love the way your body reacts in surprise, seeing a few more drops of your pussy juice hit the floor.

You squirm and drip more as I deliver a total of ten lashes. Not too many - just enough to excite, entice and arouse you more. When I'm done, I drag my finger across your pussy and rub some of your juices into your gorgeous asshole.

Knowing that it will drive you nuts, I start rubbing my cockhead against your labia, up to your asshole, down briefly against your clit. I do this several times, coating my cockhead with your juices, listening to your moans, admiring your reddened cheeks, loving the site of your now moistened asshole.

Without warning, I thrust fully into your pussy on one of my trips back from your sweet asshole. Pulling your hips back roughly against mine as I do, I hear you gasp and then moan, "Oh thank you, Sir!"

"This fuck is for me as part of your punishment. If you cum you WILL be punished," and with that, I swat both your ass cheeks with my bare hands. "Do you understand, my sweet little wench?"

"Y-y-y-yes, Sir," you stammer as I begin to slowly slide my cock in and out of you deeply. Reaching under you, I take both breasts in my hands, kneading them with your nipples being rubbed by my palms as I do. As they harden, I take them between thumbs and forefingers, tugging and twisting them. You moan again as I do this and as I press my shaven crotch against your ass, grinding my hips into your ass, my cock twitching inside of you, relishing it's job of having you.

"You are so damn naughty. I can feel some of your pussy juice already running down my legs." and I can. "Perhaps I'll make your punishment last a long time..." saying that, I slide one hand down to start rubbing your clit, still playing with one breast and thrusting harder in and out of your gloriously hot wet pussy.

"No ooooh... Please, Sir! Please may I cum?!" you cry out as my playing with your tit and clit as I fuck you begins to take its toll on your senses. I know your face and body well and can tell you're about to cum. I can see it in your eyes in the mirror.

II take your clit and nipple between my two sets of fingers, pinching them harder, rolling them, tugging on them. Your breathing tells me just a little more... Once again I push in deep and grind my hips into your ass, sliding my hand from your tit back to rub your asshole, rubbing your clit extra hard one more time...

I see the look of pleasure in your face and feel your pussy start to convulse around my cock as you cum hard, your juices flooding around my cock, coating my balls, your thighs and even mine. "I warned you!" I exclaim as I pull my cock out at the pinnacle of your orgasm, thrusting it into your ass without warning.

"ooooOOOOooooh!" you scream as I start fucking your ass even harder than I was just fucking your pussy. Your eyes pop open, looking surprised, before clenching shut in both pain and pleasure. I can feel your pussy causing your ass to convulse too as I take it hard, lubed with only my precum and your pussy juices.

I thrust hard and deep several times, your orgasm still shaking your body, exquisite feelings play across your face in the mirror, my fingers now digging into your hips as I support you and pound your ass.

Your eyes open in the mirror, gazing into mine. I can see it in your eyes as you plead softly, "Please, Sir. Please cum in my ass. Please cum in YOUR ass?" You've learned your lesson...

I thrust a few more times, my cock swelling, my balls tightening as they slap against you pussy. "Ngh...ngh...ngh... Oh god, yes!" I exclaim as I begin to empty my balls into your sweet ass. "oooooh...!" you moan as a second wave of your orgasm takes over, your ass now milking my cock of all it has left.

I pull out of you, my cock almost completely limp now. A small trickle of cum escapes, starting to run down over your pussy. The greedy eager-to-please sub within me takes over for a few seconds as I kneel briefly, licking that trickle from your pussy lips, flicking my tongue across and into your gaping ass as it starts to close.

I support your body as I release you from the pillory, help you to the bed with all its restraints that is also here in our play space, our dungeon. I take my place beside and behind you, wrapping my arms around you protectively and lovingly.

I kiss your neck, your cheek and your ear. "I love you." You smile, pulling my arms about you tighter, "I love you too."

We sleep for a bit, then awaken with a few kisses. We grab a nice hot soothing shower. I'm extra gentle as I wash your ass. We're equal again, lovers enjoying each other as we rinse away the sweat and cum.

We towel each other dry before starting to climb the stairs. As a gentleman, I let you go first as my lady. As your lover, I hungrily watch your naked ass as you ascend ahead of me. I could easily lean forward and kiss that gorgeous ass - maybe give it a nip...

We climb into our bed for what's left of the night...

I awaken to the sound of the garbage truck driving past our home, "Shit! I forgot to set out the trash!" I sit up in the bed.

"I know," you say from the doorway, grinning from ear to ear. You're wearing your corset, your strap-on, your fishnets. "What have I told you about forgetting to do that?" you ask sternly, an evil smirk barely hidden on your face. You slap the crop against your palm to keep my mind from wandering as I take in the site before me.

"Now, get your ass downstairs and assume the position!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" I hurry past you to comply to with your command. You intentionally don't quite move completely out of the way as your cock brushes against my hip as I pass. I feel the sting of the crop just before I get out of its reach.

"And wipe that smirk off your face before I get down there!" you shout at my back. "I'll be right down after I switch dildoes!"

The smirk on my face fades knowing you have both smaller and larger. Uh oh.... Did I make You mad? Which will it be? Some days, switching with you can be fun. Some days, they can be painful. Out of your sight briefly, I smile a knowing smile. Even on those days, it can be fun.

Wil68
Wil68
11 Followers