Pillow Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayPS
KayPS
103 Followers

"I see. And how did you meet?"

John laughed, a little ruefully this time, "Well," he said, a little shamefacedly, "she was my trainee and I was her supervisor."

"Oh, really?" Fiona sounded interested and a little amused.

"I mean, she was twenty three, I was twenty eight. It's not like she was jailbait or anything. Still, the partners were not amused."

"I bet, how did you get together?"

"Usual stuff, really. She was helping me with a deal. It was just the two of us, pretty intense, lots of late nights. It just sort of happened really."

"Details, details."

"Well, we were working late for something like the fourth night in a row, waiting for documents from the other side. It had got past midnight and we'd done all we could at our end. We were just hanging around, waiting, everyone else had gone home.

"So we were just chatting, this and that, and there was nothing else to do. There had been a drinks reception the night before and I managed to locate an unopened bottle of champagne. We had to drink from plastic cups though. I couldn't find glasses."

"Champagne? So it just happened but you served the poor girl champagne?"

"It's not like I planned it. We were both pretty wired and it was just lying around. We only meant to have a cup each. We thought these docs would appear any moment but it just got later and we got drunker. Somehow we ended up kissing and then from there, somehow ended up ..."

"Fucking?"

He laughed, "Yeah."

"Was it good?"

"The fuck? Yeah, it was brilliant. I mean ,kind of messy, you know ,kind of drunken, not much finesse on either side but really hot. A lot of sexual tension had built up and, well, you know it's wrong, fucking your trainee but that kind of makes it better."

"I'm sure," Fiona's eyes were sparkling with excitement as she watched John talk. "Was she pretty?"

"Pretty? Yeah, I guess in a slightly geeky kind of way, she had shoulder length dark brown hair, glasses, slim"

"Big tits?" Fiona interrupted.

John laughed, "This is starting to sound like an obsession of yours."

"Not at all," Fiona was all mock indignation, "I just don't want you getting all coy and leaving out the goodstuff."

"Fair enough, but no, not big tits, smaller than yours, but nice you know, round, pert. She had a cracking arse though. She used to wear quite tight dresses and she had a really trim waist, you could really make out her pert little bottom as she walked ..." he trailed off, almost wistfully.

"Tell me more about the sex."

"Why are you so keen?"

"I told you, I want to get pissed and talk about sex. Speaking of which, pour me another drink."

He lifted the bottle and did as he was bid, "So what do you want to know about, the sex in general or the sex that night?"

"Well, both really, but start that night."

"OK," he decided to play along, "but how, well, how explicit, do you want me to be?"

Fiona smiled at him, "Pretty," she said. "Let's put it this way, it wouldn't be the worst thing if I was pretty wet by the time you've finished."

John gulped and had to quaff down some of his drink to hide his discomfort. He was turned on, especially hearing her talk about getting wet, but also feeling slightly out of his depth.

"Well, like I say, we were pretty drunk and it was a long time ago, a lot of it's a blur."

"Let see how you get on, impressionistic is fine."

He licked his lips nervously and decided just to jump straight in. "So then, we're sitting on the edge of the desk, kissing. She tastes of polo mints and champagne, I remember that much. And it feels good, because it's kind of naughty."

John had never described the scene in any detail before, but was surprised how much of it came back to him.

"I'm feeling pretty horny so I grab her chest almost straight away. She gasps like she likes it but she's got her bra on beneath her shirt and well, that's only so much fun for so long so pretty much straight away I've got my hand down her skirt, beneath her knickers and I'm fingering her, her. .."

John broke off, he'd got more into his description then he'd intended, almost forgotten Fiona was there. He'd been about to say 'pussy' but had suddenly lost his nerve.

Fiona had been lying back in her chair, with her head back and her eyes closed, her long white neck exposed. Her legs were still raised propped against the wall, her hands flat, palmdown on the inner slope of her thighs.

She opened her eyes and raised her head to look at John, her eyes shining, "Cunt?" she breathed, almost purring, "Pussy?" John felt like he was about to come, hearing her mouth obscenities with her pretty lips and cut glass tones.

"Pussy," he said, "I was fingering her pussy."

"Umm, yum yum.Was it good, was she wet for you?" Fiona had leaned back again, eyes closed.

"Yes she was, wet, warm and juicy. I slipped my fingers between her lips and over her clit. She was completely shaved. I hadn't come across that before."

"Did it excite you?"

"Yes, it was a bit of a shock at first, and on the whole I think I prefer a bush but it was exciting at the time."

John was racking his brains but couldn't remember for the life of him whether Fiona had been shaved or not, so decided to risk honesty.

"Did she get off on it?"

"I think so. She sounded like she did anyway. She didn't reciprocate though, just lay back and let me..."

"Pleasure her," Fiona was starting to sound quite aroused, "Did that anger you?"

"Anger me?"

"A girl just using you to get her off and not returning the favour."

John considered for a moment, it wasn't something that had occurred to him.

"No," he said, "I liked it. It turned me on, feeling her wet pussy with my fingers, feeling her moan, knowing I was going to make her come."

"Do you like making a woman come?"

"Love it."

"Good boy."

"I didn't though, not just then, I got her right to the edge and then I stopped."

"You tease."

"If she wanted me to take control that was fine. I stood her up, turned her round, bent her over the desk and pulled her skirt down."

"That cracking arse?"

"Exactly."

"Did you fuck her like that, then? Knickers twitched, bent over, your cock sliding deep inside her?"

"It's like you were there."

She smiled, "I have a good imagination. Was it good?"

"Incredible. I mean, I'm at work for God's sake. It's the middle of the night but still, we're in the middle of an open plan office, and I've got this hot young woman, that I'm supposed to be looking after, but I've got her bent over my desk, balls deep, slapping that really sexy arse with one hand and swigging champagne straight from the bottle with the other. If this isn't living the dream I don't know what is."

"Did you make her come?"

He nodded, "Pretty much straight away. It didn't take much, to be honest . We were both pretty excited,I felt it rising as soon as I was inside her. I usually try to, well ,you know, delay the inevitable, to give everyone a better time, but this was so hot, I just let myself go with it.

"She came the same time I did, and it just felt really good, pumping hard inside that wet, juicy pussy. It felt amazing."

"Thank you."

John was puzzled, he'd been lost in his description of fucking Emily, wasn't sure where Fiona was coming from. Almost surprised to see her looking at him with big doe like eyes.

"What for?"

"Being honest with me, not holding back.I like that."

He laughed. "You're welcome," and then, in a sudden moment of daring,asked, "So, did it make you wet?"

Fiona gave him a little half smile, "Sure. And maybe later you can help me with that. But first I'd like another drink."

John wasn't sure if she was teasing him but he thought not. Talking about Emily like that made him realise how much he wanted Fiona but he was surprised that this wasn't making him more frustrated. He had never had this sort of conversation with a woman before, or anyone really, and was surprised how enjoyable he was finding it.

He stood up to pour another drink and noticed Fiona staring at his crotch,the shape of his erection was clearly visible through his trousers. Fiona didn't seem to mind, her expression was soft, almost tender. John had a wonderfully liberated feeling, at being allowed to be openly aroused around a woman he wasn't actively getting it on with and it being no big thing.

As he sat down, Fiona asked, "And you were together for three years?"

He gave a wry chuckle, "That night was the high point, believe me. It was just stupid sex for me. Just one of those things. But I think she wanted more. And she was my trainee. I mean she could have really fucked up my career. Besides, I didn't want to be one of those guys, you know. I like to think I'm basically decent. So, well, you know?"

"But three years? That's a long time basically just to make a point."

"I know. But it wasn't all bad.I mean she was young and hot, in a slightly awkward way, and we got on. She was kinda serious. You know, it was kind of OK."

"Wow, that's the kind of relationship every girl wants, a kind of OK."

"I'm not proud."

"How was the sex?"

"Kind of OK."

Fiona chuckled.

"I mean,it was all fine but pretty limited. She liked me fucking her from behind, which was cool, but that was about it."

"No anal then?"

"No!" John was shocked at the suggestion, "I mean, there wasn't but I didn't try. To be honest, I don't much see the attraction."

Fiona smiled, "You just keep getting better and better. What was it then? What was missing?"

"Well oral for one thing."

"She wouldn't go down on you?"

"No, and what's worse is, she wouldn't let me go down on her."

"That's worse,is it? You like to give head? You really are a dream."

"Well, it's just so sexy, a woman opened up like that for you, so vulnerable, so intimate. It's amazing."

"I know what you mean. There really is nothing like licking cunt. I was with this French girl last night, Celine. Nice large breasts but it was peeling her out of her pants and spreading her legs wide that really got me going."

Fiona seemed to have lost interest in John's story and was lost in her own reveries, her head was leant back on her seat with her face to the sky and her eyes closed. John couldn't help but notice that her right hand was gently stroking her thighs and her crotch.

"I'd met her at this party and got her back to mine. She was young, something like twenty two or twenty three, and pretty wild, just passing through London. It didn't take much to get her back to my apartment, one more cocktail and I had her naked on my couch with her legs on the air."

Fiona's hand had now centred in on the fabric over her crotch and was rubbing it with a definite intent. It was quite clear to John that she was getting herself off.

"She had a full bush, a proper hairy French pussy, which is how I like them, and it turned me on so much, rummaging through to find that sweet pink within, her cunt wet, almost dripping, the scent of her before I could taste her, taking her in in big long licks, burrying my face inside her, feeling her wrap her long legs round my head as she came in my face.

"Yes, I think I enjoyed that more than when she reciprocated."

Fiona seemed to rouse herself from her reverie but didn't stop rubbing herself but perhaps she dropped the pace a little. John was outrageously turned on now and couldn't keep his eyes away from between Fiona's legs even as she turned her hot wanton eyes on him.

"Do you like watching a girl touch herself?" she asked.

John just nodded, mutely, eyes fixed on Fiona's hand at its languorous business.

"Tell me a good story and you can watch me." She stopped rubbing though and put her feet on the floor, standing up, "Let's go inside though."

Fiona turned her back on John and didn't look back as she walked back into the house, leaving John scrabbling with the champagne behind her. She paused after penetrating no more than a foot inside the house, seeming gloomy after the brilliant bright sunshine of the terrace.

She put both her hands to the nape of her neck, and untied a bow hidden just below her hair line. As she let the bow fall open her dress seemed almost to unravel, peeling away from her, totally exposing her sculpted back, almost shimmering in its marble whiteness.

Her dress got caught at her black sash at her waist, until she let that fall away too. Even without that impediment her bottom was too round for the dress to fall away smoothly and she had to wriggle and writhe a little from just below her hips to get herself free.

As her garment fell in a crumpled heap at her feet and she delicately stepped out of it, John was able to appreciate her in her full naked glory. It somehow wasn't a surprise that she wasn't wearing any underwear at all.

She was facing full away from him so he couldn't see her pussy or even a glimpse of her breasts but her glorious round arse was fully on display, one buttock then the other lightly tensing as she walked gracefully away from him on her long, lithe legs, hips swaying.

Her skin was pale, almost white, but flushed here and there with coral pinks, most noticeably in the curve between her buttocks, like Correggio's Io. He had seen her naked before of course, but that had been in the grip of a hot, drunken lust with lights down low, no time to appreciate her dazzling beauty.

He scurried behind her as she stepped lightly and unhurriedly through the gorgeous interior. She crossed the hall, bare feet pressing the polished tiles, then stepped daintily into a living room on the far side.

It was a large drawing room in the classic style. Along the wall to Fiona's right as she walked purposefully across the deep, rich red carpet, feet almost sinking in, was a row of full length windows looking out over the lake. Spring sunshine streamed through them, catching the half of Fiona's startlingly white body that was turned towards it, so that her skin glowed and shone like marble.

She had not once paused or turned to look to either side. Her head was held high and always positioned straight ahead, with only the slightest inclination one way or perhaps the other. Her left arm was held down at her side whilst her was right held out, with her elbow pointing down but her wrists held up whilst her long slender fingers twirled the air or very gently caressed some passing object. John thought she had the posture and the grace of a ballerina.

She did pause though, in the very middle of the drawing room and then turned face on to the sunshine streaming through the windows. John was still following behind her and paused too, admiring the full profile now on view to him.

Her breasts were small but firm and round, neatly topped by hard, round nipples like cherries on a bun. Her stomach was completely flat and he could just see a small mound of fuzz rising from where it must have been nestling around her most intimate zones.

He hadn't spotted that she had paused directly in front of a large, gilt backed, red plush sofa until she began to bend from her knees to sit down. The sofa had high, sheer sides and she almost vanished from his view. Only the golden crown of the top of her head, glowing like a halo in the sunshine, and her white, shapely calves held out before her were visible.

John hurried round to stand in front of her. She was laid back on the sofa, legs ever so slightly apart and stretched out in front of her, her breasts settled into her chest but their shape still clearly delineated. Her body was startling in its sculpted beauty, the inclined traces above her pubic bone, ineluctably drawing his vision down to the spot they pointed to between her legs. Her pussy was obscured only by the neat thatch of dark hair covering it.

He realised he was staring but couldn't stop himself. Fiona didn't seem to mind, almost the reverse. She raised herself from the waist and put her arms up so that they were outstretched on the back of the couch either side of her. As she did she arched her back, thrusting her perfectly symmetrical tits forward before allowing them to settle again, catching his eye as she did so.

Then she quite slowly and quite deliberately opened her legs. As she gently parted her thighs, the crevice of her slit become suddenly quite distinct through her bush. As she spread her legs further the slight bulge of her lips became clear and as she spread her thighs almost perpendicular to her body her lips parted, slit splitting and the pink, slippery wetness within was clearly visible.

John's cock swelled like a symphony in response.

"Well?" she asked.

John swallowed, "Well what?"

Unsure of himself he looked her in the face, her expression amused and aroused in equal measure.

"Well, you said you like to taste but you also like to watch, which will it be?"

John swallowed again, "Both are good."

Fiona shook her head, "No, no, no. Don't you worry about me, we've got all weekend, I'll get mine, don't worry. What do you want?"

"To watch."

"Good choice," she lowered her right arm and lay her hand, palm down, over her pussy. She reached out her left hand towards him.

"You'd better pass me that champagne and then tell me a story."

He passed her a glass and stood in front of her, unsure what to say.

"Well," she asked, lightly tapping her bush with her outstretched palm, "we're waiting."

"Umm, what sort of story?"

Fiona laughed, "What do you think? Something sexy, something to get me going." She paused, "Tell me about Josie. Go slow now. Set the scene. We've got all afternoon."

"Right, Josie," he couldn't keep his eyes off Fiona's glorious naked form or his mind off the incipient thrill of watching her masturbate. It was quite hard at just that moment to remember anything at all about Josie.

"Well it was right at the end of my time with Emily,I was pretty sick of the whole thing and wanted out. She was away for the weekend and I was having a quick Friday night drink after work and got chatting to Josie."

"What was she like?"

"A bit of a dumb blonde really. A waitress. Great tits.She used to wear these really low cut tops. The type you can't help but look down."

Despite having the living glory of Fiona before him, a vision of Josie in her low top cut swam pleasingly into his mind.

"It was a bar we drank in quite a bit. She used to serve the drinks. I knew her a bit. She was an old school bar maid, hot, flirty, available. I knew she'd slept with a couple of other guys from the office.

"Anyway we got chatting. I was up at the bar with Ben. I think she might have preferred him but he made it clear he wasn't available.

"It was Ben, really. He mentioned he had a party that weekend and I didn't have a date and did she know anyone? I can't believe she went for it."

"So, you didn't fuck her that night?" Fiona had her head back and her eyes closed, her hand flat and motionless against her pussy.

"No. I wanted to but Ben dragged me off somewhere else. I got her number though and a promise to meet me at Paddington the next day.

"I couldn't believe she was there. She looked stunning. A low cut clingy red dress. I mean it wasn't hugely classy but she was working what she had going on."

"Which was?"

"Well, big tits like I say. And a nice round arse. She wasn't tall but really curvy. Not fat, you know, bouncy."

Fiona gave a low chuckle. John thought he might have seen her hand stir ever so slightly between her legs.

He lost his concentration for a minute, staring helplessly at Fiona's hand between her parted thighs.

"Tell you what," John's eyes flicked up to Fiona's face as she spoke. "Let's cut to the chase. Tell me about the sex."

"The sex?" John licked his lips nervously.

The sex with Josie had been great. Well, great fun anyway. But he was struggling to keep his mind on anything other than Fiona.

KayPS
KayPS
103 Followers