Pillow Talk

Story Info
Living in denial.
3k words
3.67
10.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd had a drink, not enough so that I didn't know what I was doing, or was incapable of doing what I was doing, but enough not to give a fuck about what I was doing!!

I had drank enough to be belligerent about it, enough to not care about being caught and what she would say or do; and certainly enough to stand my ground and speak my mind.

My hand moved rhythmically up and down my swollen cock, as I lay in bed next to my sleeping wife of 27 years. Not the sort of thing I would randomly do with my wife there next to me. I would usually do this when she wasn't there, watching porn, or just fantasising on my own. I had never just openly jerked myself off while she slept, for fear of her waking up and having to face the music - as I said though, now I didn't give a fuck.

It had been months since I last managed to fuck her, as she now she shunned every attempt I made. I was so angry, and horny; the booze giving me the bravado to stick two proverbial fingers up at her by playing with myself right next to her, my own pathetic show of defiance.

I knew I would disturb her as my motions grew faster and my thoughts ever more erotic, as I got closer to climax. Sure enough, she stirred, then opened her eyes. At first she said nothing, probably wrestling with the idea of ignoring me and pretending to still be asleep, but then she must have decided otherwise.

"What do you think you're doing" she said with disdain clear in her voice.

"What the fuck does it look like? I'm satisfying myself because you wont let me near you; so shoot me I'm human."

My hand continued it's work.

"You're not human your sick; some kind of fucking pervert, you disgust me."

"Is that right? Well I reckon you're the one with issues, cos most of humanity gets themselves off at some point or other, and that puts you in a minority. I'm horny, but can't fuck my wife cos she won't let me, so what else should I do; go and fuck someone else?"

"You mean like you want me to? I bet that's what you're thinking about now isn't it? I bet your lying there playing with yourself while fantasising about your wife fucking some other guy again - go on deny it - your just twisted."

"I won't deny it, yes I was, I was dreaming about you being fucked by another guy, absolutely. It turns me on, and I am not ashamed, nor am I far from alone in thinking these things. Its normal, you're not - actually no that's not true, you just pretend you hate the idea, you just take the moral high ground, when you know it turns you on too, your just a hypocrite, at least I'm honest about it."

She was about to protest, about to tell me I was vile, that she would never have such disgusting urges, but I surprised her.

It happened so quick she couldn't stop me, I had deftly taken my hand off my cock, and slid it between her legs, inserting two fingers straight inside her pussy, moving them slowly deeper. She recoiled and tried to clamp her legs closed, but it was too late. "What the fuck are you doing you bastard".

"It's funny" I said. "Funny, you say that my fantasises about you and other men make you sick yet your pussy is so wet, even from a brief mention of it. I was able to slip two fingers inside you without any trouble, normally your cunts drier that the Gobi desert, but just a mention of you getting screwed by another guy and your fanny salivates like a fat guys mouth contemplating a gourmet meal - your a fraud."

"Fuck you, you have no fucking clue, you're just wishing that's the case because it's your obsession not mine. I can't stand you touching me anymore because you make me cringe."

"Really?" My fingers were still inside her, working slowly up and down.

"Here's what I think. I think you don't have sex with me not because of what I am, or because I make you cringe, but because it reminds you of what I am not, or what you really want - you stay away from sex, because you know if we fucked more often, then you would have to face up to your real urges, your real desires, you are scared that your guard will drop and that you will give in and actually go along with my fantasises and fuck another guy, and the thought of actually doing that is driving you crazy, so you avoid sex with me, to avoid those feelings, to avoid the urges."

I pulled my fingers from her cunt and put them to her nose. "Look how wet they are, smell your womanhood, smell your arousal you lying bitch, look at your nipples."

Even through her pyjama top you could see how erect and rock hard they were.

"The thought of you fucking another guy, a well-endowed guy, a guy who would fill you, and fulfil you, in every possible way, a guy who would take all that pent up frustration and longing away and turn it in to pure pleasure just by the act of fucking you is all you think about, your just full of shit. I bet that you have an image in your head right now of a guy between your legs, sliding his big, hard cock inside your weeping pussy, making everything alright. Is he a white guy, or is he a black guy? Why not a black guy, cos we all know a white girl has to try a BBC at least once, its like a right of passage. Go on admit it, if there was guy in this room right now with a beautiful hard-on, wanting to fuck you like you have never been fucked before, you would open your legs wider than the fucking Nile and plead with him to use you, because you don't just want this to happen you need it to happen."

She was stunned...

"I can't do it."

"What."

"I can't admit it. I couldn't just consciously pick a guy and seduce him, or arrange to fuck a guy like a business transaction, it feels wrong, it feels like I would be cheating, breaking my vows, admitting to myself I am weak or even worse, that you were right - you bastard."

"So wh.." I didn't get the question out, she cut me off.

"Yes ok you were right, about all of it, spot on - go you! But as I said this can never work for me. In order for me to fuck another guy, he would...erm".

There was hesitation now.

"Oh god I don't believe I am saying this, he would have to take me, he would have to kind of seduce me, not force me as such, cos I wouldn't object, but you know, kind of the erotic, romanticised view where I am reluctant, but he is dominant, he controls me and I can't resist. He uses me as he sees fit, he makes me his whore - that way I can tell myself it wasn't my fault, I didn't cheat, that I was powerless, I had no choice. That's why I hate your fantasies, why I don't fuck you, because I can't just go out and give myself to a guy, I have to be pursued and capitulate; to be taken unexpectedly, for it to be impromptu and unpredictable and spontaneous so I can't feel guilty, and only the wrong kind of man would be prepared to take that risk, no decent man would do what I want, because they are by definition decent, and they do not want to risk their reputations by playing such a dangerous game"

"Jesus and you call me fucking sick? Err sorry, didn't mean that, ts just from one extreme to the other in 10 minutes is a bit overwhelming."

"So there you go, wank yourself stupid over that if you want."

So I did.

4 WEEKS LATER

We decided to move house. Well actually we decided to split up and put the house on the market.

She would not let me fuck her ever again, and she was also too embarrassed by her confession to hang around.

She reasoned the only way to move on, and have a chance of a normal sex life, was to get divorced so she wouldn't feel guilty if, or when, she did meet someone else and he fucked her for the first time. No need for her fantasy if she was not married to me any more and was getting a good fucking from a new man.

The guy from the estate agents was due to value the house. She stayed home, I had to be at work.

Liam arrived at 11.00am on the dot and rang the bell. Tilly answered.

They exchanged introductions, and then she turned to walk back in to the house and beckoned for him to follow her.

He closed the door behind him, then followed her along the hall. Before reaching a door at the far end of the hall, he grabbed her from behind, and pinned her against the wall to the right, his hand clamped over her mouth. He leant his full weight in to her so she couldn't move, then whispered in her ear.

"A friend of mine tells me you have a fantasy about being taken and treated like a whore, about fucking a guy with a big dick who will control you, but pleasure you at the same time, well I'm that guy."

Her eyes widened, partly in fear after being taken by surprise and being pinned to the wall, but also partly because what he said stirred something within her.

"I guess a good guy would ask permission first, but I am not a good guy, so unless you scream at me to stop I am going to do what the fuck I like with you."

With that his hand left her mouth and reached for her hand, moving it in to position behind her and on to his rock-hard swollen cock, bulging through his trousers.

"Any objections so far?"

She shook her head meekly in answer.

His mouth found the nape of her neck, and he began to nibble her skin and blow gently on to the fine hairs there between soft kisses, making her shiver. His hands however were not so gentle, he removed some of his weight from her body, allowing him access to her breasts brushing up against the wall, and he simply reached round and tore her blouse apart, exposing her tits, squeezed tightly in to their bra. Both hands shot up underneath the wires of her bra and lifted it up and over her tits, freeing them to his touch he gripped a breast in each hand and kneaded them roughly, pinching her nipples between his finger knuckles. Tilly winced, but groaned also.

"Take my cock out" he demanded.

Tilly blindly found his trouser zip, and slid it open, after which she reached in and wrenched out his cock, hot and throbbing with the blood pumping through it - "god he was huge" she thought - and her cunt began to salivate.

He moved one hand to her skirt and unzipped it at the rear, before yanking it downward, exposing her soft, fleshy arse couched in black, silk briefs. The same hand curled around her waist, and slipped down inside the elastic of her underwear, his fingers instantly touching short, bristly pubic hair. His probing finger parted her cunt lips and teased her around the hood of her clit.

She thought she would have objected more, to make a feeble attempt at "fighting off" his advances - but she was utterly mesmerised by what was happening and just complied - no, it was more than that - she was being compelled to act from feelings within her, an urgency and desire sending her careering towards the sex she had craved for so long.

Her legs began to tremble, her vagina walls were desperate to feel his cock enter her, she wanted to grip on to it while he emptied himself in her. She pictured this in her mind and envisioned her responses at the point when he came.

He extracted his fingers from her clit, and spun her around by the shoulders to face him, her torn blouse acting like curtains to the vista of her tits, hanging beneath the dislodged bra.

He put a hand behind her head and gripped her hair before applying downward pressure, forcing her to stoop and then kneel in front of him, where she came face to face with the most beautiful, thick, long and very black cock she had ever seen.

He held his meat in one hand, the other still gripping her hair tightly at the back of her head, and began slapping it on her mouth and nose.

"I'm gonna fuck you're throat now bitch, take what you can." And with that he roughly speared her mouth and thrust his cock forward as far as he dared. She choked and gagged instantly, as his huge member blocked her air way. Spittle and pre cum drooled from her mouth, and glistened from his cock as he continued to fuck her throat.

"You ever tasted a black mans cum"? She shook her head the best she could. "Well you are about to."

He withdrew his cock and wanked himself fast and hard for 10 seconds, before pushing it back in to her mouth; within a matter of minutes his legs tensed and his buttocks clenched, as he came in her mouth, clamping her head in place from behind as he did. She swallowed every drop.

Having spent himself, he dragged her up by the hair and pushed her through in to the kitchen, toward the table where he made her lie down on her back. He yanked off her knickers and buried his head between her legs, his tongue and lips parting her flaps and devouring her snatch. The tongue found the spot on her clit and began to flick like a rattle snake, making her squirm and writhe in delirium, and then fingers joined his tongue; three of them effortlessly sliding inside her wetness where they promptly began working like a piston making her squirt all over his hand, on to the table and down on to the kitchen floor. His free hand reached up to her breast and teased the nipple between thumb and forefinger, rolling it and pinching it hard.

She couldn't take any more, her release was explosive, she screamed out loud as she came on his lips, flooding his mouth with her juices, breathless but desperate for more, desperate for his cock.

He was hard again now and he too sensed her need. It was time. He gripped her hips and pulled her back on to him, his black rod of pulsing muscle lying in wait for her cunt. He paused before taking her. "You ready"? He asked.

"Fuck me and fuck me hard, use me, defile me, make me your whore" was her reply.

No subtlety was used, once the tip of his cock had glided inside her vagina, the rest followed in one hard, long thrust until she could take no more of it. Her legs dangled from the edge of the table, her tits jiggled up and down from the hammering of his thighs on her arse. She was howling like a banshee, delirious from the sensations she felt because of the huge cock pummelling her pussy at a relentless pace.

He pulled out and turned her over, removing the rest of her clothing at the same time. He bent her over the table and entered her from behind and began pounding away at her again, his cock was sheathed in the slick of her cum. She was squirting to, a small river running down her legs to the floor. He slapped her arse, hard, making it turn red, then he stood her up while still inside her reaching round and cupping both breasts whilst gliding in and out of her now vertically positioned pussy.

He pulled out a kitchen chair, and sat down. He drew her to him and she straddled him on the chair, lowering herself on to his delicious black cock. His mouth found her breasts, as their bodies bounced up and down in unison, she had already come once - after he took her from behind - but was ready to come again soon. She could feel it building in her thighs, and sensed he was nearing climax to. "You have to come in me, that is part of my fantasy, I have to feel another mans seed in me, it's like proof you've been there, proof I have seen this through and been used by you".

Before coming, he stood up, her still straddled around him, latched on to him at the waist and put her on her back again on the table, this time her legs raised either side of his hips. He sped up - frantically nailing her sodden pussy until he could feel the burning in his bollocks, the rising expulsion of his seed. She could tell he was going to come, as was she, and she did what she'd imaged doing so often, her pussy walls clenched tight holding, him inside her until he had deposited his hot, salty cum.

They fucked all afternoon, before he left at about 4.30pm, in advance of my return from work. Before doing so he had left behind one other thing I had arranged- a card to Tilly which said "Happy Divorce. Hope you liked your gift xxx"