Pillow Talk

Story Info
Snapshot of two lovers in bed.
1k words
3.64
8.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoJaroo
RoJaroo
19 Followers

She had come over after I got home from work, as was becoming our routine. Also per our routine, we had eaten some food and then curled up to watch some show or other, which quickly devolved into necking and petting. Soon, screwing. Not gently but rather the vigorous coupling of new lovers. Fucking.

She went to start the shower as I'd tossed the condom. We bathed and then dressed each other for bed. Now we lie together in silence, only the faintest sounds of night making it through the closed windows.

She rolls toward me and wraps a leg over mine, squeezing herself to me and, perhaps involuntarily, pushing her pussy against my thigh.

"We need to talk." Concern in her voice, still hugging herself to me with her head nestled in the crook of my shoulder. "I don't think this is going to work out."

"And why is that?" I sigh my response into her hair, kissing her temple.

She hugs me in response, giving her hips another press forward against my thigh. I can feel her wetness. "All we do is have sex. This relationship isn't going anywhere because we don't communicate."

"We do." I hug her, squeezing an arm around her shoulders, then dragging my hand down her spine. "This is a form of communication." I caress the small of her back; she sighs contentedly. "I know what you mean though. We really don't talk much, but I'm interested in exploring your mind, too. Talk to me."

She pushes her face to my chest and inhales, then squirms a bit and grumbles. "I don't really have anything on my mind right now. I'm just saying, in general." I can feel her hard little clit rubbing into me as her hips flex, her pussy leaving a trail of her wetness on my skin.

"You have plenty on your mind if you're calling this off, but you can't think straight right now because your body is whining for attention." I slip my free hand up and grasp her breast, squeezing in that way she likes. She groans.

"Stooopppp. My body is doing no such thing. This is exactly what I mean." Her voice is impatient, but she squeezes my thigh between her legs again.

"Yes it is. I can feel your hungry pussy drooling on my leg. You won't be able to think straight until you feed her." I turn and peck her forehead. "Come on. Climb up and tire yourself on me."

She buries her face against my chest again and shakes her head. She always gets embarrassed when I talk like this, even if it turns her on.

I thumb her nipple, then reach over to take her hand. "C'mon, baby. You'll feel better after, and then we can talk with clear heads." She grumbles again but nods, throwing her leg farther over me and climbing astride my hips. Her hands find their familiar places on my chest, and she rocks slowly until she finds my tip.

She braces forward, weight on her hands, and we both tilt our hips, joining together before she pushes herself back to settle down onto me.

"Mmm," we sigh in unison. She starts her rocking motion, slowly at first, finding the proper angle and then picking up her pace, grinding her clit on my pubic bone. My hands slide up her sides and wrap around her breasts, holding them, squeezing gently as she grunts and gasps.

Her eyes start out downcast, looking at my chest or perhaps just at nothing as she finds her rhythm. Then she looks up at my face. I smile. She lets go of my chest and leans forward some more, placing her hands on either side of my head to get a better angle.

I lean up and kiss her neck quickly. She starts pushing down onto me, humping herself onto my cock, her breathing becoming more ragged the longer she works her body against mine.

"Please," she gasps. "I'm ready."

"We didn't put a new condom on, babe. You go ahead. This one's on me." I'm smiling more broadly now. Her flushed skin and intense expression are simultaneously the sexiest and cutest thing in the world. I release her breasts and slide my hands down her sides again, taking her hips and helping her as i start to move my own. I add a little thrust to her grind, matching her rhythm. Her skin shines. We're both starting to sweat.

She shakes her head. "It's okay this time, just, please..."

I nod and close my eyes, feeling her gripping me, listening to her breathing. My own breathing is growing less controlled. I open my eyes and she's staring at me intently. We're looking at each other again, and I nod my head.

We continue like this for a bit longer. I feel myself getting closer. Her breaths are alternating, cut off short and then long again. She starts squeezing me.

I feel it coming. I grip her hips and push her down, thrusting deep into her. My cock spasms. Her pussy spasms. I feel the warm jets of cum racing up into her. Her walls quiver and gush around me. At this moment, I swear she's the wettest place I've ever been.

She cums quietly, all shudder and gasp. I think both of our eyes are closed as we fall into bliss together. I open mine first, taking a deep breath and releasing it slowly. Her eyes are closed, face still showing concentration before melting into that sated relief. She looks at me then lies down on my chest, our bodies still engaged. Our skin on skin, sweaty and hot.

"Feel better?"

"Mmhm," she nods.

"Let's talk?"

"Shhh. In a minute."

I pet her hair for a while and then she shifts off to one side of my hips again, reclaiming her spot nestled in the crook of my shoulder.

I kiss her forehead, but I think she may already be asleep.

I sleep.

RoJaroo
RoJaroo
19 Followers