Pillow Talk, Just Pillow Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gloria, you're being overly sensitive. Where's your glass. I'll get you another drink. You need to chill."

"Chill? I'm already frozen by the action of what's going on at the deep, dark end of the pool. And if you think I'm going to do anything with that bunch of perverts worth telling you over pillow talk later tonight, you're nuts, blue ball boy."

Blue ball boy? I can't believe she called me blue ball boy. She can't be serious. The way this pool party is progressing, I won't have blue balls tonight. That's for sure. With all the sex in the air around the pool, if I'll be anything, I'll be macho man.

"Gloria, relax, Honey. You're getting bent out of shape over nothing."

"Nothing? Our friendly friends and neighbors practically stripped me naked a few minutes ago. When I went in the pool for a swim and to cool off, men grabbed me from behind. It was dark, I was a little bit drunk, and it happened so fast that I couldn't tell who did what. I was mauled, Paul. They violated me. Don't you care?"

Don't I care? Fuck yeah, I care. I can't wait to talk about it in detail later. Immediately, my cock reacted to her telling me that my friends and neighbors practically stripped her naked, mauled her, and violated her. I was beginning to get a nice erection by the thoughts of all the pillow talk we'd have.

"Mauled? Seriously? You're over exaggerating," I said baiting her and hoping she'd tell me more of what I missed.

It didn't matter to me if I had my pillow talking session now or later. Preferably, with so much already to tell me, I certainly hoped to have a pillow talking session now and later.

"Over exaggerating? One of those drunken perverts swam underwater and in between my legs, pulled down my bottoms, and tried to finger fuck me, while another lifted up my top and started groping my tits before sucking my nipples. I felt as if I was being attacked by an octopus. There were hands touching me everywhere. Is that over exaggeration?"

"They're just having some fun with you, baby. It sounds like nothing we haven't done at other pool parties."

"I don't know what pool parties you think you've been to with me, but I can assure you that most of whatever I told you in the past was purely just pillow talk. This is for real."

"Gloria, so someone felt your tits and sucked your nipples, you love the attention that your breast implants give you. That's why you had them done."

"Wait, there's more. Then, while one was trying to finger fuck me and the other was sucking my tits, two others held my arms behind my back and forced my hands down their bathing trunks. They made me touch their cocks, Paul. Eww," she said making a sour face. "The sexual deviates already had erections. They forced my fingers around their cocks and tried to get me to give them a hand job. I'd cut my hands off if they ever ejaculated on them. Eww! Gross," she said wiping her hands on her bikini bottoms. "I need to shower."

The way she spit out the word gross was as if she had just swallowed a bug and was trying to cough it up to spit it out. If I was as excited by what she was telling me now, I couldn't wait for the real pillow talk later.

"C'mon, baby, it isn't like you've never touched a cock before. You've given plenty of hand jobs to me, your first husband, and all of those boyfriends you've had in between marriages. It's something you do well. You have gifted hands," I said smiling at her. "If you die before me, I'm going to have your hands stuffed, along with your breasts and keep them by the bed."

"You're such a sick fuck, Paul. I don't know why I even bother complaining to you," she said looking down at the growing bulge in my bathing suit. "You're getting off on all that I'm telling you, aren't you?"

"It's just a hand job Gloria. It's no big deal," I said lifting her right hand and kissing it, before sticking it down my bathing trucks. She pulled it away as if there was a rattlesnake in my swimming trunks.

"I admit that I've touched a few dozen pricks and I've given my share of hand jobs, but it was by my choice and not forced upon me by someone," she said with anger in her voice, before lowering her voice and looking around to make sure no one else was listening to our conversation. "Someone actually tried to stick his cock up my ass," she said with a look of shocked disgust.

"I admit, that's a bit much," I said knowing that Gloria doesn't do anal, but I've always wanted to try it with her. Jennifer, my first wife, didn't speak to me for weeks when I suggested anal to her. "That's so wrong, Gloria," I said repositioning my growing cock in my bathing trucks.

I wondered who tried to fuck Gloria up the ass. Damn, I really need to install cameras in the backyard. I would have loved to watch that over and again on video.

"Is having me groped and violated by five men your idea of friendly fun, Paul? Is this what you want? Did you put them up to this?"

Friendly fun? Hell no, I wanted to say. It's my frigging fantasy to watch five men groping you and violating you.

"Gloria, I would never force you to do something you don't want to do, and how dare you suggest that I'd put any of our friends and neighbors up to groping you," I said thinking that I'd be buying drinks all around at the country club for a while after this pool party.

"I apologize for suggesting you had anything to do with the inappropriate behavior of our guests," she said.

"If the guys get a little too frisky—"

"Frisky? You're such an asshole, Paul," she said shooting me a look that made me take a step back. "Frisky is when someone tickles me. Frisky is when someone teases me. What they did could be legally regarded as sexual assault and rape even."

"If the guys get a little too aggressive, just climb out of the pool until they've calmed down."

"Every time I tried climbing out of the fucking pool, there was another guy, a sixth man, trying to stick his cock in my mouth and he almost did, had I not turned my head away in time and spit it out of my mouth."

Damn! Fuck me! Oh, my God! No way! Wow! My mind was whirling with sexual visuals of Gloria being taken by five men with a sixth one forcing her to blow him.

I couldn't help but imagine her with her bikini bottom down around her ankles, while an underwater diver played with her pussy and tried to finger fuck her. I couldn't wait to talk about her holding a cock in each hand, while a fourth man fondled her big phony tits and sucked her nipples. I couldn't believe one of my horny friends tried to stick his cock up her oh, so sweet ass. It must have been Demetrius. He's a big pig.

I couldn't believe someone stuck his cock in her mouth. I wonder who that was. She's a great cocksucker and gives a Hell of a blowjob. If only they knew, they'd have never allowed her to swim away before finishing them off. Definitely, I need to put cameras by the pool. Boy oh boy, I couldn't wait to be in bed with her later with her telling me all that they did to her in detail, while she stroked my cock before sucking it. This is going to cost me that Rolex she's been eyeing and hinting at me to buy her for her birthday.

"Well, it's good to see you getting better acquainted with our friends and neighbors, Gloria," I said with a sly smile.

"Better acquainted? You're such a dirty bastard, Paul. I figured you'd be the last one to give me sympathy, blue ball boy."

Blue ball boy? I couldn't believe she called me blue ball boy again. Then, she gave me the finger.

"Ah, it's good to see that I'm still your number one," I said taking her glass inside with me. "I'll refresh your drink, while you go for a swim."

"Go for a swim? I'd rather eat razor blades than go back in the pool," she said turning away from me to check where her attackers were in the water.

Suddenly, the imagined music from Jaws played in my head and, as I reached for her glass to bring her another gin and tonic, I accidentally on purpose gave her a hip check and pushed her in the pool. Happening almost in slow motion, it was surreal watching her fall head first in the clear blue water. I made a note to tip the pool man and the landscaper and another note to call the jeweler to order her the Rolex. The pool is spectacular and the grounds are pristine. Gloria must have told them we were having a party.

I stood there watching her fall in the water with a splash before she briefly disappeared below the surface and then resurfaced with a look or horrified panic on her face. With her blonde hair plastered to her pretty face, it was fun watching her swim her little ass off trying to make it safely back to the edge of the pool.

"Paul, give me your hand. Paul, help me. Paul, pull me up. Paul! Paul! Paul! Hurry!"

She made me feel that I was Michael Phelps poised on the edge of the pool ready to take the plunge in a relay race at the Olympics. Only, I was more like Police Chief Martin Brody, played by Roy Schneider in Jaws, when after serving up his meal of fish chum, he saw the shark coming and backed away.

"What? I can't hear you over this loud music playing in my head."

As the music from Jaws grew louder and louder in my head, suddenly, the water came alive with hands, arms, and legs. Immediately, five men surrounded her and pulled her down to the deep, dark end of the pool. Just as Captain Ahab was in Herman Melville's Moby Dick and Captain Hook was in J. M. Barrie's Peter Pan, she was doomed. With plenty to tell me later, she'd be naked soon. This blue ball boy would surely become macho man with all the pillow talk he'd surely have tonight.

"Music? What music? Paul! Help! Paul!"

Looking so much like a trail of blood, I turned in time to see Gloria's bright red bikini bra floating to the surface, as she disappeared down to the deep and dark end of the pool. With the imagined music from Jaws still playing in my mind, it was fun to imagine her being groped and violated, I mean, having as much fun, as I'd have with all the pillow talk she'd surely have to tell blue ball boy, later.

"Tell me what the bad men did to you, Gloria," I imagined asking her later.

"Well, first they removed my top and then they removed my bottoms. I was naked, Paul. Even though I was submerged in the water, they kept diving below the surface to look at me and touch me. They saw me naked, Paul. I was so embarrassed. They all saw my tits, my ass, and my shaved pussy. Surrounded by hands and cocks, they were all groping me, feeling me, touching me, and caressing me everywhere and all at the same time."

"And then what happened, Gloria, tell me," I said. "Stroke my cock while telling me," I imagined saying to her later.

"There were hands all over my body. Men were touching me everywhere," I imagined her replying as she slowly stroked me to the hardest erection I've had in years. "Someone was playing with my pussy, while another was sucking my tits. One man tried sticking his cock up my ass and fucking me from behind, while two more stuck my hands down their bathing suits and wrapped my fingers around their cocks. Holding my hands in place with their hands, they started slowly humping my hands with their hips forcing me to give them reluctant hand jobs. It was horrible, Paul, just horrible, and then they ejaculated their cum all over my hands. I was more than mortified that I held the cocks of our friends and neighbors while masturbating them and while others explored every inch of my naked body."

"Yeah, baby, stroke my cock faster, while telling me all that happened next," I said wanting to hear her tell me about the sixth, deranged man who tried to make her suck his cock. "If it was so horrible for you, Gloria, why didn't you just climb out of the pool?"

"I tried, Paul, I really tried but every time I tried to climb out of the pool, there was another man putting his hand to the back of my head and trying to force his cock in my mouth. When I opened my mouth to scream for you, he filled my mouth with his cock. I had another man's cock in my mouth, Paul and he wouldn't let go of my head. He was forcing me to suck his big, hard prick. Then, when I finally spit it out, he pulled my hair so hard that, when I went to scream, he filled my mouth again with his dick. With him holding my head in place with his hand, he fucked my mouth and practically gagged me with his cock. It took all the strength I had to turn my head away and spit out his cock just in time, before he shot his load of gooey cum in my mouth."

"Show me what the bad man did, Gloria. Show me how he made you blow him. Show me. Pretend I'm him and stick my cock in your mouth, while you show me what he did."

Gloria stopped masturbating me to get comfortable between my legs. My mind was filled with images of her being sexually violated and assaulted by six men. I imagined them stripping her naked. I imagined them touching her everywhere. I imagined her giving two men hand jobs, while being fucked up the ass by another, while a fourth finger fucked her and a fifth man sucked her tits. Then, I imaged her sucking the cock of a sixth man. I imagined Gloria being gangbanged in the pool. With her mouth poised to take my cock inside, she finished the pillow talk before blowing me.

"Instead of cumming in my mouth, he gave me a cum bath. I had cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my tits. If I hadn't resisted, they all would have gangbanged me, Paul. If I had shown them any encouragement, they would have pulled me out of the pool and carried me in the cabana, where they all would have taken their turn fucking me. I never had so much fun, I mean, it was horrible, Paul, just horrible."

I couldn't wait to talk to her about this later.

"Have a good time, Sweetie," I called out to her, while watching the frenzied activity at the end of the pool and giving her a wave, before disappearing inside to take my time getting her a drink and getting myself another scotch.

From watching porn movies together, to visiting strip clubs, to enjoying nude beaches, to imparting sexy innuendoes and touchy feely teasing with our friends and neighbors, we've traveled all over the world, while watching the actions and reactions of other couples playing their sexual games, before experimenting with more of an open marriage ourselves. With furtive looks and stolen glances, before discreetly but inappropriately touching a neighbor or a friend, we waited for the perfect place and the right time to try it ourselves. Treading new ground, depending on our senses, we were playing everything by ear, as to when we could put the moves on someone without being rejected.

It had to be a mutual desire with one wanting to be touched, as much as the other wanting to touch. We didn't want to ruin a friendship or have to move to another neighborhood, should our sexual behavior offend someone enough that they complained or talked disrespectfully about us behind our backs. We didn't want to be ostracized from the neighborhood, from our neighbors, and from our friends. We only wanted to have some sexy fun with others.

Using the private pillow talk we had behind closed doors as our sounding board, if you will, to play out our lustful desires with one another, before we actually did anything, it was gratifying to discover that we were on the same page with not only ourselves but also with so many of our friends and neighbors. Judging from the success of our teasing and with our touchy feely being reciprocated, it seems that there are many other married couples who enjoy extramarital horseplay as much as we do. As matter of fact, many of my friends share my fantasy of watching their wives with another man.

Okay, I do admit that it has sometimes been a challenge to convince my wife to participate in my new spirit of sexuality. She claims that it doesn't turn her on for me to watch her having sex with someone, just as it doesn't turn her on to talk about her having sex with other men and me having sex with other women. It's probably just coincidental that she more embraced the idea, by participating more in the pillow talk of it, after I bought her a new Jaguar.

"I'm not going to have sex with anyone but you, Paul. And if I did have sex with someone, I certainly wouldn't want you sitting in the room watching me nor would I even feel comfortable telling you about what I did and what he did. Eww. That would be so creepy gross."

"What if I stripped you naked, tied you to the bed, blindfolded you, turned off the lights, and invited a few my friends over to—"

"Have you lost your mind? Paul, no."

"What color Jaguar did you say you wanted?"

"I want it blue," she said flashing me her sexy smile, "the same color as my eyes and the same color as your balls are going to be soon, blue ball boy."

Understandably, in hindsight, I figured she was only hesitant, reluctant actually, and resistant to embrace having sex with another man because she didn't want me to think she was a slut. Yet, of course she's a slut. I know she is, but that's okay. I love the fact that she's a slut. A perfect match, I'm a pervert.

Some may think that she prostitutes herself by coercing me to buy her expensive gifts, but I don't mind. I freely give her whatever she wants, whenever she wants it, so long as she returns my favor and gives me what I want, when I want it, and what I want is hot pillow talk. What good is having money if I can't buy anything my baby doll wants or needs? I love spoiling her in that way.

Experimenting with the talk of having an affair first, we didn't realize that we stood perched on the precipice of the swinging lifestyle. It was a slow progression, after all, a mindset, if you will, before even entertaining the thought of attending our first swinging house party or dance. Still not there yet, we were nearly there. Surveying the scenery for booby traps, considering the pros and the cons of welcoming others into our marriage, we discussed our sexual feelings and twisted desires, while alone at night.

"Paul, did you buy me a surprise?"

"No, why?"

"Then, what are you hiding behind your back?"

"Nothing, just these scarves," I said removing my hands from behind my back to show her the scarves.

"Scarves? What are you doing with my scarves?"

"I thought we'd have some sexy fun."

"Oh? What do you have in mind?"

"I thought I'd strip you naked, tie you to the bed, and blindfold you."

"Paul that was just pillow talk, I wouldn't really want to be tied to the bed and blindfolded. I'm not into bondage. Being bound adds to my feelings of claustrophobia. You know I don't like feeling helpless. I enjoy playing more of an active than a passive role when making love to you. Why don't I just tie you up," she said with a knowing smile, "and I'll invite a bunch of horny homosexual men over to have their way with you...while I watch, of course."

For a split second, what she said in jest gave me a semblance of insight into what I was asking her to do. Yet, as soon as I thought about it, I erased it from my mind. It was a ridiculous thought. She'd never want to watch me being with a bunch of horny homosexual men, just as I'd love to being with a bunch of horny heterosexual men. Surely, with me wanting to watch her with a bunch of horny men, one had nothing to do with the other. Now me being with a bunch of horny women is another matter and closer to the image that I was hoping her to do with me wanting to see her with a bunch of horny men.

"C'mon, Gloria, it will be fun."

"It would be more fun for you than for me," she said with seriousness. Suddenly, a noise took her attention away from me, "Paul, who's that downstairs?"

"That's Phil from work in accounting. He's the guy that I told you about. I was hoping you'd play nice with him, while I watched."

"Play nice? Watched what?" She shot me a heated look that made me realize that Hell hadn't frozen over, yet, and looking closer at her, she showed no evidence of her sprouting wings to make me believe that pigs could fly. "You mean you want me to have sex with him?"