Pills Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He up," Keisha shrieked. "His little dick sticking up!"

To her shame she was wet and Cornelia realized it was time to do this. She slid forward down her father's legs and reached between her legs and lined his dick up with the entrance to her pussy. She looked and saw her wetness glistening on his cock head as she rubbed it between her pussy lips. She sat back on it and felt her father's dick slide up into her. Jesse and Keisha cheered and hurled insults at them. She heard her father sob. She rode his dick and felt it piston in and out of her. She moved her hips frantically in an effort to make him come before the situation made him go soft again.

She slammed her ass down onto her father belly as she drove her pussy down on his cock. Her ass was making a slapping sound on her rapid down strokes. She felt her father's hands caressing her ass and moaning. She tried to ignore it but there was no denying that his dick felt wonderful inside her. Her father was the third man she ever had sex with and the first man she didn't absolutely loathe. This was as close to a loving sexual experience as she ever had and it was with her father. She was over thinking this and she needed to stay on course here. She focused on the feelings his cock was producing inside her and wondered if she would climax on her father's dick. Jesse and Keisha would love that.

Jesse's dick was the smallest of the three she had now experienced. It was probably a couple inches longer than it looked and felt because he was so obese that the fat encroached and made part of the base inaccessible. Even so, when he took her virginity it felt like someone was driving a truck up into her. She was smaller then though and she eventually grew to a point where it was no longer painful. Until fucker got a hold of her Jesse's cock was all she knew and never once did it bring her even close to orgasm. Not because it couldn't but because Jesse did not have the stamina to fuck her long enough. Any orgasms she ever felt came, ironically, from Keisha going down on her on Jesse's orders.

Fucker's cock was massive and scary. He too came too quickly for her to achieve orgasm but she had to admit that she was on her way to one just before he came into that condom. She wondered if she would have to fuck him again. Probably. He seemed to really enjoy it and she was putting herself in apposition where he would have access and absolute power over her.

As her mind wandered, her father's apparently remained focused. Cornelia hoped he was thinking of her mother when he arched his back and drenched her pussy with his seed. It was a lot, more than Jesse ever came, and more even than Fucker did just about an hour ago. Her father groaned and shuddered as his cock twitched inside her. She could feel it pulsing, expanding and contracting, within her as he fired into her. She gasped at the sensation then gasped again when she looked down.

His balls were glistening with his and her combined moisture. They were tight in their hairy sack and there was a white frothiness exiting her pussy, a little more with each pulse and frantic thrust, and his balls and inner thighs were coated. She was on top of her father, facing his feet, what Jesse called "reverse cowgirl", and she imagined her father could see even more of his jizz in his black bush.

"You godamn sick fucks," Jesse said and shook his head. He was acting like he was disgusted but there was glee in his eyes.

"Oh my God, bae," Keisha said and shook her head too. "They done did it. Father and daughter, that is some shit right there."

"Everybody back to work," Jesse bellowed. "The show is over."

The spectators, most of which Cornelia was sure would have preferred to be dismissed long before she was forced to fuck her own father, immediately dispersed. Of the forty that Jesse kept on the property at all times, most played traditional servant's roles. There were cleaning ladies, butlers, chauffeurs like her father, chefs, handymen, and Dr. Nguyen. About ten were fuck slaves that Jesse liked to play with, or watch as he had others play with. Sometimes friends of Jesse's would visit and he would give them one of his fuck slaves to do what ever they wanted with. He had never shared Cornelia with anyone except Keisha but she knew that was about to change.

Jesse had to ramp up the humiliation somehow. He hated his slaves. He genuinely hated them all, except Keisha maybe, and was constantly trying to find new ways to torture them. The absolute worst thing that could happen to one of Jesse's fuck slaves was for him to lose interest. When that happened he simply withheld their pills and made everybody watch the horrifying spectacle of their death. Cornelia and her father just took a huge step toward him losing interest in them. What else could he do? It was a horrifying question to contemplate.

12