Pills Ch. 03

Story Info
The Doctor's orders...
4.5k words
3.58
13.6k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her father and her parted awkwardly as Keisha and Jesse laughed. He gathered up his clothes, Jesse nodded to him that he could leave and he walked away without a word. Jesse said she could leave too and she did.

"It was good? Yo daddy's dick?" Keisha asked her later. Her smile was mean. Her cruelty clashed with her beauty. She stood around five feet and ten inches of sculpted muscle, with the right amount of fat in all the right places. Her ass and boobs were bubbles of muscle and fat, perfectly combined to entice. All of this was covered in beautiful smooth black skin. Not brown, like most black people, not mocha, black like coal. She was a stunning example of the best Africa had to offer.

They were in Cornelia's room, two naked women facing each other. Jesse was off attending to business and had no use for either of them at the moment. Cornelia wanted to take a shower, to be alone and take some time to mentally digest the events of the day, cry a little maybe. From blowing and fucking Fucker, then the same with her own father, and trying to figure out how all that changed the already dangerous relationship between her and Jesse; she had plenty to think about without Keisha feeling the need to get in her head.

"Yeah, it was good. He was the tenderest lover I ever had," Cornelia said calmly and thought of the exception to that statement that Emma presented. "I finally fucked someone I loved, who loved me back." Keisha's eyes rose on her forehead with every word.

"Damn girl, so you okay with it then?"

"I'm fine with it. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Oh, honey, you dismissing me?"

"I wouldn't dare."

"Good, that's smart. I ain't Jesse but, and you know this, you kind of my bitch as much as you his."

"I do know this, which is why I ask, is there anything else I can do for you?" Cornelia was careful to keep any ire out of her voice. The tall black woman was as much a slave to Jesse as the rest of the household but she had power, and she knew it. "Maybe you would like me to eat you out? You could put foreign objects in my ass, I know you like doing that. Would you like to piss on me?" She was matter-of-fact bordering on cheerful with her suggestions.

"Oh shit," Keisha said and she looked alarmed. "Yo mind broke?"

"Not at all Miss Keisha. As you said, I am your bitch and, as such, I am eager to please you."

"Why?"

"Because I am your -

"No, not that, why you being weird?"

"Weird?" The words she was looking for were passive and aggressive. It amused Cornelia that Keisha wasn't sure how to handle Cornelia's over-the-top willingness to comply. The thrill for Keisha, and Jesse, was the fear, discomfort, and pain of their playthings. That was the rush for them. Keisha could fuck her, abuse her, torture her, but she could not disfigure or kill her and that was all Cornelia had left to fear. Only Jesse was allowed to disfigure or kill his pill slaves.

"Yeah, weird bitch. You being a weird bitch."

"I am trying to be a better bitch Miss Keisha. I want to do whatever would make you happy for me to do."

"I am going to tell Jesse you being weird."

"Please, Miss Keisha, I just want to comply with your wishes."

"Yeah, bitch, you not supposed to want to. That's what's weird."

"I'm sorry Miss Keisha," Cornelia said and fell to her knees and pressed her forehead to the floor.

Keisha was getting it now. She pinpointed what was bothering her about Cornelia. The complete lack of fear and the acceptance that she would have to do whatever she was told to do, did not fit into the realm of Keisha's kink. Cornelia hoped this would bore Keisha. Make her leave Cornelia alone. Maybe she would find someone else to pick on.

"Get yo motherfucking ass up off that floor," Keisha said through gritted teeth. "Jesse walks in and sees that shit and he'll think I'm overstepping."

"Yes Miss Keisha," Cornelia said and hurried to her feet.

"Stop with that Miss Keisha shit too. You always called me Keisha, you keep calling me Keisha, you drop that Miss Keisha shit in front of Jesse and he'll think it was my idea."

"Yes Keisha."

"Why you start with that today?"

"Calling you Miss Keisha?"

"Yeah, that. You never called me that before."

"I mean it respectfully," Cornelia said carefully. "I know you are one of Jesse's slaves, like the rest of us, but you aren't really. You are his favorite. You are like a step above the rest of us and I feel disrespectful calling you by just your first name."

"You didn't yesterday."

"I did, a little, I have been feeling it for a few weeks really."

"So you start the day you had your daddy little peepee in your holes?"

"Yes, but I think the two events are unrelated."

"Oh, I don't think so honey." Keisha shook her head. "You broke, yo mind broken. You let some fuck it into that head of yours. You think there nothing else anybody can do to you, and that is bad motherfucking broken ass thinking."

Keisha was getting it. "It's not that I think there's nothing anybody else can do to me Keisha. It's that I know I can't control that. I'm not saying fuck it, I am saying okay. I want to try very hard to not give Jesse, or you, any reason to do anything unpleasant to me."

"It's all unpleasant you dizzy bitch. You hate sucking Jesse dick. You hate eating my pussy, and my ass. You act like you don't mind that shit around Jesse and he gone beat your ass, or take you off the pills."

"You want me to act like I don't like it? That feels like lying."

"You don't like it. You ain't got to act, shit, just cause you know there ain't nothing you can do about don't all of a sudden mean you like it."

"Okay, I don't like most of it, but I am willing to do all of it. You say it and I'll do it, no hesitation, no whining, no flinching. What would you like me to do?"

"Go fuck yourself, that's what," Keisha snarled.

"With what?" Cornelia asked cheerfully before Keisha could turn and walk out.

Keisha paused, snarled something unintelligible, and walked out of Cornelia's room. Cornelia allowed herself a small smile and went and turned her shower on. Once showered she went and lay on her bed and hoped she was not called for. There was an intercom by her bed that would chirp if she was called for and she wished she could unplug it. The penalty for that, if caught, was a day without her pill and that made it not worth the risk. Her head barely hit her pillow when there was a tap at her door.

"Come in," Cornelia said and made sure she sounded chipper in case it was Jesse. It wasn't.

"Jesse said to do your panel for the strip club," Dr. Patel poked his head in and said.

"Right now?"

"Yes, I brought all I need. Lay back, relax, and give me access to your arm."

"I can do that," Cornelia said and she let her head fall back on her pillow. She hung her arm off the side of the bed. "When will you have the results?"

"In a couple hours."

"That fast?"

"Jesse has a full laboratory downstairs. I can test for anything."

"Excellent." That sucked. That meant she was probably working the strip club tonight. She would be late her first day.

She felt him rub the inside of her elbow with an alcohol swab then wrap rubber tubing around her bicep tightly. He tapped her arm and a second later she felt the needle slide in. She looked away. It didn't hurt. She felt him fidget with the needle in her arm and she assumed he was filling more than one vial.

"All done," he said and he folded her arm closed around a small ball of cotton. "Jesse said to fuck you, but you don't have to. I'll say you did."

"To hell with that Dr. Patel. If he told you to fuck me then you better whip it out and get to fucking."

"There's no need. You are a nice girl and you have had a bad day. I'll tell him you were great."

"Look Dr. Patel, you are new here. Here's what happens if you don't do exactly what Jesse says to do. Let's say we don't fuck today and you go back and tell Jesse that we did. He verifies with me that we did and I back you up. Now we have both lied to Jesse, but it's our little secret. Let's say three months down the road one of us pisses Jesse off somehow and he withholds the pill. As we writhe around in pain, begging for a pill or death, we will offer anything to Jesse to make the pain stop. He doesn't want or need anything, he gets off on us in pain, but we have a secret and we will gladly offer it up for some relief."

"You have seen this?"

"My own mother. She didn't have any secrets but, if she did, she would have yelled them out just to get someone to put a bullet in her head. You are a doctor, you know what not having the pill does from the medical perspective. You should know better than to risk that over a simple fuck. Now drop your pants, do you need me to fluff you?"

"Fluff?"

"Are you hard? I will suck your dick for you to get it hard if you need me to." Cornelia sat up on the bed and faced the doctor. She was already naked but men were allowed to stay clothed.

"I am not hard," Dr. Patel said. He looked nervous.

"Is this moving too fast for you? Do you want foreplay?"

"No, yes, I don't know. This is highly irregular."

"Awkward as fuck is what it is Dr. Patel. It's why Jesse told you to do it. As a girl in the household you get used to it."

"I'm not sure I can do this."

"Are you attracted to me? Do you like girls?"

"Yes, and yes, it's not that. You are very beautiful. It's a lot of pressure; performance anxiety."

"Okay, let's slow way down. He said you had to fuck me. He didn't say how, or how long it needed to take. Did he?"

"No, nothing like that. He just said "fuck her while you are there.'"

"Okay, good, let's just to do that then."

"Just like that?"

"Pretend we just went to dinner and a movie, and now we are back at your place. Imagine smooth jazz, or whatever music does it for you, candles, whatever, and let's ease into it."

As she spoke Cornelia rose to her feet. Dr. Patel was maybe three inches taller than her five and a half feet. He was less than fifty years old and already balding on top. He had a kind face and was in fairly good shape. Cornelia leaned in and kissed him. He received it awkwardly at first but Cornelia gently pushed her tongue into his mouth. She felt his hands enfold her and his hands run down her back. His left kneaded her right ass cheek and his right pressed into the middle of her back as he started to get into kissing her.

She was unbuttoning his shirt as they kissed. When she got down to his belt she pulled the shirt up out of his pants. He was kicking off his shoes and they did not break the kiss until she dropped to her knees in front of him to undo his belt. She unbuttoned the pants and slid the zipper down. She looked up at him as she reached down into his underwear.

He had a great cock. Not big or small, but bigger than Jesse's and smaller than Fucker's. It fell into the right range for her. She pulled his underwear down and he stepped out of them along with his pants. All he wore now were his black socks and those could stay.

His brown cock was un-cut, a first for her, and she peeled the foreskin back with her hands to reveal the shiny head. He was already getting hard but she wanted to taste him. She leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth. She could feel it throb as blood pumped into it. She fluttered her tongue along the bottom of it as she pushed forward until her nose was pressed to his abdomen. He moaned.

She sucked him like that until he was fully hard then she sat on the bed and lay back on her elbows. She beckoned to him with a finger curl and he knelt on the bed between her legs. His hands dropped to play with her breasts. She liked the color contrast between his brown hands and her white breasts. Less dramatic than when Keisha was with her, but still very pleasant.

She licked her fingers and transferred the moisture to her pussy. She leaned forward and took him by the cock and pulled it toward her. He edged his knees closer and she rubbed his shiny head up and down through the furrow of her lips. "Lean into it," she said and he did. She moaned as he filled her. He felt good. She clutched at his back and ass and moaned into his ear as she felt the last of him slide into her wet sheathe. He fucked her in pleasant jerky movements and she spread her legs wide to let him get as much into her as he could.

Like when she fucked her dad, she was the aggressor here. She had to take the lead on this for all parties involved. She liked it better this way than the other. The other being like when she was ordered to fuck by Jesse or, pretty much, how Fucker took her. This was maybe not the text book definition of consensual but it was plenty consensual enough for her in this house.

Dr. Patel was breathing heavy and slamming as much of himself into her as he could. He started out reluctant but now he was driven by his lust. He was a man and men had to get off. Cornelia felt his balls smacking her ass cheeks on every thrust. She felt a tingle start and moaned again. Goddamn, was the doctor going to make her come? She reached down and twirled her finger around her clit to ramp things up. In doing so she felt the hard base of his cock and it felt like a cock that was about to come.

"Hey, hey," she said and looked up. His eyes were pinched closed, he was breathing heavy, and looked hell bent for leather trying to come. "Relax, there's no rule that says we can't enjoy each other."

"You enjoy this?" he asked, surprised, and stopped pumping for a second.

"Of course, why not?"

"Because you are a slave. You are not fucking me of your own free will."

"Yeah, I have been doing a lot of that over the years. I have accepted it and now I take my pleasures where I can. Unless you have somewhere you have to be, let's enjoy this. I want you to make me come."

"Yeah?" he looked more surprised. "Want me to go down on you?"

"Not if it's against your religion or something."

"I am Indian, and they are mostly Hindu not Muslim. We eat pussy. So do Muslims I think. I'm not sure there are any religions that prohibit that. Besides all that, I am American, fourth generation, not religious. I eat pussy."

"Go for it then," she giggled and he withdrew his cock and scooted down to the end of the bed.

Her pussy was raging against the void his cock left until he put his mouth on it. His upper lip made a seal along the top of her bare pubis and his lower lip pressed against her taint. His upper teeth pressed against her clit and his tongue slid deep into her. She gasped at the extreme jolt of pleasure and the ones that followed. His tongue was fucking into her, all squishy and wet, and his upper lip and teeth were grinding against her clit. She had never been eaten out like this in her life.

Jesse never ate her out at all but he often paired her with one of the other girls and had them eat her out. Most of them were not gay and they did not like it which, of course, is why Jesse got such a kick out of it. Cornelia was fairly sure she was definitely bisexual because she liked getting her pussy eaten by both men and women. What the good doctor was doing now was new to her though.

She shuddered at the excellent sensations and wondered where he learned to do that. Just as he was about to tongue her over the edge he switched up his game. Again her pussy started to rage but then he immediately throbbed with pleasure again. He moved up so his tongue was now working her clitoris exclusively. His lip and teeth were making it happen for her, but his tongue was next level. As he kept his tongue moving firmly against her clitoris she felt him slide two fingers up into her.

She arched her back, lifted her ass off the bed, and came very hard into his mouth. His fingers went in, up, then curled back and jabbed her G-spot like they had GPS directions to it. When her ass came off the bed his mouth and fingers followed. His tongue stayed on her clit and his fingers continued to saw in and out and jab at her spot. She opened her eyes as the huge waves of pleasure pounded through her body. Her little nipples were crinkled on her big tits, her abs were cut into deep definition, and Dr. Patel's eyes were shining with excitement.

She just kept coming and coming and the sight of his brown face, with his upper lip and nose pressed against her pubic mound, between her lightly tanned thighs, intensified her orgasm. She saw the beads of sweat pop up on the taut skin of her belly. She had to twist her head as a particularly violent wave of pleasure tore through her again and then suddenly it was too intense. She slid back on the bed, away from his mouth, and off his fingers, and held up a hand in surrender.

"Holy shit Dr. Patel. That was intense. Lay down and let me return the favor."

He quickly laid down on the bed and she crawled up between his legs. His cock was hard as a rock and curved lightly. His foreskin was skinned back and just lightly bunched, maybe two wrinkles, right under the helmet. She pulled it down further so the skin was taut and she licked the sensitive underside. She let her upper lip slip over the tip and and then buried it in her throat. His dick was long enough that it could gag her and when she pushed it all the way down it made her eyes water.

While she did this she pressed her thumb against his taint. She could feel it pulsing under thumb. She dropped her thumb half an inch and pressed it against his puckered asshole. He gasped but he didn't pull away. She prodded it gently and as her lips went up and all the way down his shaft she slid her thumb deeper into his ass.

He twitched hard and she watched his belly tremble as he ballooned her cheeks with come. The briny discharge quickly overflowed her mouth and leaked down his shaft. She was shocked at the immense amount of come in her mouth and her instinct was to back off the pulsating cock in her mouth, but she didn't want to abandon him too early. She stayed with it, swallowed what she could, and felt rope after rope of come jet into her mouth and leak around her lips and run down his cock to pool in his thin pubic hairs.

He was grinning with his eyes closed and looked adorable as he weakly pushed on her shoulder to indicate he was done. She sat up and dragged the back of her hand across her lips and chin to wipe away the jizz. He opened his eyes and looked up at her and his dick twitched and rolled over on his thigh. She raised her eyebrows and took the dick into her hand and stroked it.

Shockingly she felt more blood pumping into it even as a pearl of residual jizz squeezed out of the tip. This was an older man with amazing recovery. She did not have much experience with older men but she read a lot and, as she understood it, the coming and getting it back up multiple times in a session was more a younger man's game. She grinned at him as his dick stood to attention in her hand and she crawled up his body.

She looked into his eyes as she placed the knob of his dick at the entrance to her pussy. His hips undulated slightly and he popped the head of his dick in and out of her. "Tight, hot," he moaned. She let her weight settle slowly and enjoyed the wonderful feeling of him sliding into her wetness. She looked down and watched her clit dip into the pool of come clinging to his pubes. His brown skin against her pink skin, sweet Jesus, it was hot.

Once she was fully impaled on him she started her rotations. She did not slide up or down but back and forth and side to side. She felt her ass cheeks shoving his ball sack around. She ground down hard on him and felt him press into her tender flesh. His hands came up and kneaded her tits. His right hand dropped down and gripped her hip. She continued her circular grind on him as his hands explored her ass, thighs, hips, and breasts.

It was almost sensory overload for her. He was touching her everywhere. His brownness against her pinkness. His corpulent scrotum, the hairs on it, tickled her ass. His dick, brown in her pink, his jizz, white on his brown skin and black hair. A stream of it stretched out to her gyrating clit. The visuals were amazing to her and she felt the mini waves of a building orgasm. She felt him pull at her back and looked down at him. He was staring intensely into her eyes.

12