Pilot Cove

Story Info
Two friends take a summer trip and find more than the road.
4.5k words
4.48
186.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still can't believe it," Amy said as she watched her sister leave. She and Jerry stood outside the busy entrance of the gas station. The sun had barely had time to drive everyone inside or to the beach.

"Here," Jerry said. He handed her the large, green backpack. By comparison, her school bag was a lunch sack. She giggled at the new present and transferred the contents from bag to bag.

"What about this one?" she asked holding up her old bag.

"Do you want to keep it?"

"Not especially."

"Then chuck it."

She smiled. "Gladly." She stuffed it in the trash bin next to the air hose. With her new pack slung over her shoulder, they went into the gas station. Selecting a number of snacks and little road trinkets that caught their eye, they took them to the counter. Jerry slid a crisp new bill across the counter before she could get to her wallet. She started to protest, but then she just smiled and let him pay. Neither one was short of cash. Graduation parties had left them in very comfortable financial straits. The plan was to slowly burn through half the money and then turn around, head home and burn through the other half. With any luck, it would eat up most of the two and a half months of vacation.

"I just wanted to break that bill," he said as she looked at him. He gave a short laugh and put his hand on her shoulder. "Alright. We're off." Amy nodded and grinned.

"What first?" she asked, as she looked down the street.

"First, we get out of this town." She agreed with that and both went in search of someone driving out of town. She had thought the idea of hitching was an exciting idea the night before.

Originally, it was to be five friends from school celebrating the end of childhood. No more wasted time in that prison of a high school. All at once, less than two days before their trip, three of them backed out. Two of them had to take summer school classes or they would have to go back the next year. The third had a better offer from an uncle in New York. That meant it was down to the two of them. Suddenly, two teenagers hitching seemed a little more dangerous than five did. She had told her parents that they would all stay with a friend and her family. The most reaction she received was her mother yelling to Amy's sister to drop her off so they could sleep in the next morning. For that one brief instant, she was secretly hoping that they would break character and care enough to forbid her from such a potentially dangerous journey. They didn't. She was free to go. Only she could stop it at that point. However, she didn't want to back out - not after it was all said and done. So there she was, standing in a gas station parking lot and scanning for non-psychotic looking people. She let Jerry do the talking. He had the silver tongue.

When they found a ride, Jerry did his thing and they were soon riding in the back of a very plush van that was heading for the freeway. The driver was more than happy to oblige two youngsters on an adventure and left them to themselves along the drive. She saw a cube on the dashboard with pictures of his kids. The back of the van smelled like hamburgers and pine cleaner.

"I can't believe this," she said stamping her feet in what could only be described as glee.

"Hey, we're going to do whatever we want for the summer. Anything you want to do, we do." Jerry wasn't sure when it happened, but sometime over the course of the previous evening and that morning, Amy had become much more affectionate. Without either one of them realizing it, she was suddenly holding his hand and putting her arm through his. Things no girl had ever bothered to do with him. He knew he hadn't made any overt moves to change their life-long friendship. It was a heady thing. The idea that he might have a girlfriend in Amy was more than he could have dreamed. He was the first to admit to an empty room that he smelled her hair when she wasn't looking, and that he almost lived for the feel of her skin under his fingers. Heady.

They rode along the coast for nearly an hour before the man stopped. He had been drinking from the largest cup of coffee Jerry had ever seen anyone buy. Nature was saying, howdy. They were in a little beach town, not terribly unlike their own. Nevertheless, they thought they might as well take a look. They had no schedule, and total freedom. Wasting time was almost a requisite action in a situation like that. They said their good-byes to their host and began walking into town.

What they saw was actually very different from their own town. It was a true beach town. A few buildings and about three roads made up the downtown area. Small motels and little restaurants dotted the narrow road that led to the beach. When they got to the beach itself, they saw a sun drenched landscape of people. It wasn't crowded in the least. They decided to check out the town. Jerry looked down the coastline and saw several small bungalows. He and Amy walked along the beach until they reached the scattered cottages. They were up behind the dunes. It was all still part of the beach, but separated from the public.

Jerry walked into the small cottage with the BEACH LINE COTTAGES sign in the window. The manager was more than happy to rent a cottage to two teenagers who had no deposit, no reservation, and no set time of departure. He was furthermore, delighted to give them the best of the pick, and if they needed anything, he was more than happy to do whatever he could. It seemed that the grand opening of a new, multi-million dollar resort and the new freeway bypass leading to the sparkling new summer spot had leeched virtually all of the traffic from the old town.

They stepped into the little cottage and dropped their bags on the floor. They had a small kitchen, a quaint little sitting area, bedroom, and a private bathroom. A door from the main room led outdoors to a balcony that overlooked the beach and the ocean that stretched into forever. No one could see up into the balcony but from there, Jerry and Amy could see the world. Several chairs and a massive hammock decorated the balcony. A small table sat in the corner and candles hung on the wall. Jerry shrugged and started for the main room. Amy stood transfixed at the sight and all the possibilities. Despite her infatuation with the place, it was rather run-down and if it weren't for two teenagers whose eyes were filled with the adventure of the road, the shabby hut would sit empty for a considerable time to come.

Jerry and Amy left their things in their new cottage and made their way to the beach. The sun was out in full force. Not one cloud got in its way, or offered a bit of shade. People were seated about the shore, stretched out on blankets and beach chairs. Children ran around kicking sand up and adding a small amount of chaos to the otherwise calm scene. Pretty girls in little red, blue, or patterned swimsuits walked hand in hand with awkward boys who were red and walked stiffly from too much sun.

Set back from the main beach were a few small outdoor restaurants. Shaded tables and chairs sat in the sand. Amy walked with her warm hand in his. She adjusted the skinny strap of her one-piece suit. It was a simple red suit with short, narrow shoulder straps. She wore a pair of cut-off jeans over the suit. Her long hair brushed her bare shoulders and blew across her face when the warm breeze drifted in from the water.

"This is so different," she said. He knew what she meant. Compared to their hometown, Pilot Bay was positively rustic. It looked as if much of it hadn't changed since the 50's. Wood panels covered every wall of every building. White paint flecked and chipped away to reveal several shades of light green on some of the walls. Red and pink showed under other buildings. It was a good start for their trip.

That afternoon they just enjoyed the beach. They sat at a table under the canopy on the side of 'TINA'S SHACK' sipping at their drinks and enjoying their freedom as few can.

When the sun began to drop and bleed into the horizon, Jerry and Amy gathered their shoes and drinks and began the short trek back to their cottage. Jerry looked out across the water and saw clouds moving in to cover the previously empty sky.

They sat in the large hammock on their balcony and watched the beach empty as the sun disappeared and the clouds already rumbling with a threat of rain covered the beach and the town. They lay on their sides with Amy curled up against Jerry's body. His arms wrapped around her as she hugged her own arms close to her chest. He could feel her back bare against his chest, and he could feel her breasts against his arms through the thin material of her suit. Her shorts sat in a heap on the floor along with their shoes and his shirt. Their bare legs lay across each other in a loose tangle as they hung suspended in the swaying hammock

Rain had begun to fall and the soft roll of thunder seemed to run constantly.

"So, is this what it's like now?" she asked him. He just gave a soft laugh. The candles they lit along the wall and on the table flickered when the wind went by, but they didn't blow out. She wiggled back against him and held his arms to her. As she did so, her ass pushed back against his pelvis. Without meaning to, his dick got hard almost immediately. He froze, unsure what to do next.

"What's that?" she asked. She squirmed against him. Her butt pushed against his boner, which was more than he could take.

"Don't do that," he said in her ear.

"What? What is..." She trailed off as the situation slowly sank in. "Oh," she said, whispering.

"I'm sorry," he told her. He started to get up, but she pulled him close with her arm.

"No. Don't get up." He relaxed and stayed against her. His hard cock was flat against his belly and her back. It almost poked out of the waistband of his swim trunks. In the past few months, Jerry had been to more than a few drunken graduation parties. He had finally done what had seemed like the impossible. He had finally had sex. A few times, actually. Beer was usually involved, and so were girls who didn't want to go to college virgins. He had been intimate with a few of them. Not like with Amy. Never like there in the hammock, holding her. Moreover, in all but the first time he had never been nervous. Laying there, feeling her warm body, It felt like his first time. He wasn't sure how far she wanted to take it. Truthfully, he wasn't sure how far he wanted to take it.

Before he could do anything, he felt her arms let go of his and he thought that was it. She'd get up and leave and that would be that. She didn't leave, though. Her fingers slipped under the shoulder straps of her suit. She pulled them down and took her arms out. She paused a moment and then slid the suit down her chest and belly. Uncurling her legs, she pushed the suit down her hips and over her long legs. She lightly kicked the suit into the corner with a flick of her foot. Now naked, she stretched out and pressed her body as close to Jerry's as she could.

Jerry swallowed hard as she put his hand on her bare belly. He moved it along her side and over the smooth rise of her hip. Waiting a moment, he started to pull his shorts down. He stopped, unsure if she wanted to keep going.

"It's all right," she said softly. He pulled them off as smoothly as he was able, which wasn't very. They both laughed and then quieted as they lay there, skin to skin. His dick stayed pressed against the small of her back and his stomach. She moved and wiggled against him.

"You keep moving like that, and I won't be responsible for what happens," he told her with what was almost a groan. Without speaking, Amy slid her body up the hammock so her head was up level with his. His cock rested in the crevice of her smooth ass. She moved until it slid down between her legs. He could feel the soft flesh of her pussy.

"I don't want to go all the way tonight," she said softly. "It's supposed to hurt the first time, and I don't want tonight to hurt at all." He understood and in a way, he agreed with her.

"You do whatever you feel comfortable doing," he said in her ear. He wrapped his arms snug around her chest and shoulders. With her free hand, she reached down between her legs and felt with tentative fingers. As her finger tips brushed the swollen head of Jerry's dick, it moved. He didn't say anything. Neither did she. She reached down again, this time taking hold of the shaft with her hand. She had to curl up a bit to do it, but she didn't move from his arms. He moved with her. With her hand around the shaft, she moved her fingers back and forth. It sent little jolts of feeling through his body.

She slowly ran her hand up and down, almost as though she were tugging at it. She rubbed the head against herself at the same time.

Jerry's breathing became heavier. Amy's breathing was quick and shallow. She moved herself along him, half-enveloping the length of him with her swollen lips. Her hands stayed still, letting her body move it over the increasingly sensitive head. As she got wetter, his dick became slicker, and her movements were more sure and steady. He held her tight and kissed her neck and shoulders.

He could feel himself rubbing against her swollen clit. It wasn't long before she stiffened and shook all at once with orgasm. She continued to rub her pelvis along him but slower. She pressed him closer to her and tighter into her. After just a few of her slower strokes, he tensed, pushed his hips hard against her ass, and shot cum all over her hands and belly.

Both of them were slick with a thin sheen of sweat. Amy turned on her back after she felt him start to soften. He saw the milky cum on her belly and in her little patch of pubic hair. She kissed him, her tongue filling his mouth. He kissed her harder than he had ever kissed anyone.

Soon, she broke from his lips and rolled out of the hammock. He watched her walk away, into the cottage. Her bare buns twitched with each step. Candlelight played softly against the sweat on her golden skin.

He laid his head back and listened as the shower started. After a minute, he swung his feet down and grabbed his shirt from the floor. He dipped the shirt in the collected rainwater that sat in the empty flowerpot on the rail. After he wiped himself clean, he stood and went to the railing. Even if people had been on the beach during the storm, no one could have seen him standing naked on the balcony.

He heard her bare feet step lightly over the creaking wood of the floor as she came back out into the balcony. When she slipped her arms under his and wrapped them around his middle he could tell she had come right from the shower. Her body, as she pressed herself to his back, was dripping with water. She pressed her cheek tight to his skin. Her wet hair tickled his sides. Neither one said a word.

They had spent a week in Pilot Bay. Amy brought up the idea of moving on. They were sitting at a table on the beach and watching as more families arrived every hour. Children ran around with their toys and a screaming insanity that only a parent has the ability to tolerate.

"Let's get out of here," she finally said. Jerry looked around and nodded. They both rose from the rickety chairs and started back for the cottage. He was unsure how to act around her. The day before, just two days after the night of the storm, they had finally had sex for the first time.

It was awkward and had a feeling of routine, or of a job that just had to be done. It was the afternoon and the rain had come back. She told him, as they sat on the balcony playing cards, that she wanted to do it. She was ready. He followed her into the bedroom and took his clothes off as she did.

She lay down and stared at the ceiling as he came to her. He crawled over next to her and started to kiss her. She returned the kisses with nervous pecks. He let his hand trace down the slight curves of her body. He moved over her small breasts, down her flat belly and over the warm mound between her legs. Her legs raised up a bit and clamped around his hand. He whispered in her ear and her legs slowly relaxed. He began to work his fingers between her lips. When she began to get wet, he asked her if she was sure. She bit her lip and nodded her head.

Jerry moved himself to sit between her legs. He gently moved them apart and climbed over her. He ran his cock along her pussy just as they had done a few nights previous. It was enough to make her raise her hips slightly. When he thought she was ready and prepared, he slowly pushed the head of his dick into her. She gasped and grabbed at the sheets. He didn't know if he should continue slowly of it he should just do it. When her legs came up around him, he decided to just do it. He suddenly thought of those time-lapse films of flowers opening and closing. He let that picture drift away in his mind as he pushed himself all the way in, causing her to give a little cry. She grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down to her. Her legs held him tight around his sides.

"It's fine," she said softly. "Keep going." He didn't say anything, and did as she asked. He moved in and out of her slowly. He thought she was crying, but he couldn't tell. She spoke softly in her ear. She kissed him and told him she was okay. He could feel how she just laid there. She let him do all the work. He knew it was probably because she was nervous and didn't know what she should do, and that's what he kept telling himself. Nevertheless, he couldn't help feeling as if he was raping her. Did she really want to do this or was it just for me, he would wonder. However, she continued to urge him on. She didn't seem to be crying anymore, and he thought that maybe she was moving with him for a moment. Then he looked at her face. She seemed to wince in pain, not effort. At the very least, it was discomfort. He decided to finish quickly. He just let go of any control he was having over his need to cum, pulled out of her, and shot his semen as he lay on her. It hit her belly and breasts, and some hit his belly. After a moment to catch his breath, he took the shirt from the foot of the bed and carefully wiped her off, and then himself. He threw the wadded up shirt into the corner and then lay down next to her. She didn't say anything.

She turned and moved in next to his body and closed her eyes.

That was how they stayed all night. When she began to shiver in the night, he started to get up to fetch a blanket but she woke and pulled him back to the bed. Naked and a little cold, they stayed locked to each other until morning.

As they went up the steps to their cottage, Jerry wondered if that night had completely ruined their summer. She told him several times that she was glad they did it. That she was just nervous that night. However, she had barely kissed him since. He didn't know how to react around her.

They walked in the door and started to gather their few things into their bags. When he finished, he went looking for Amy. She had wandered back to the bedroom for some of her clothes. She wasn't there. He found her on the balcony. She was looking down at the beach.

"You want to stay?" he asked her.

"No. We've been here long enough," she said.

"Is something wrong? I mean, about the other night?" he finally managed to ask.

She smiled and then said, "No. I was just thinking that it's not the same now."

"No," he said immediately. "It's better."

"You don't think I 'm...bad or anything?" she asked almost in tears.

"What?" he asked shocked.

"I know you've done it before. And I know I was awful the other night. I just thought that maybe you didn't like me as much now."

"Oh my God. Is that what you think? That's why you've been so quiet?" She nodded. "Jesus, Amy. Of course I still 'like' you. Hell, I think I love you. The other night was not your fault. Nobody's good their first time. I mean, it's weird for everyone the first time, but we'll be better at it. If you still want to do it?" She didn't answer. She just walked up to him, and standing on her toes, she kissed him.

12