Pimped to a Stranger

Story Info
Boyfriend tries to spice it up by selling her.
1.6k words
4.1
93k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aubug
Aubug
145 Followers

Jim and Dana had been going out for about 6 months now, and there was no denying it, the relationship was getting stale. They'd just gotten back from a date, standard dinner and a movie, and while the meal was good, and the movie enjoyable, they'd barely talked all night. They got back to Dana's apartment, and Jim followed her in, maybe out of habit she thought.

She turned on the TV and sat down. Jim sat next to her, and in typical college age boy fashion, before long started kissing her and feeling her up a little bit. Dana had to admit, she did still really enjoy sex with Jim and found it always to be great, "why don't we move into the bedroom?" she suggested. He followed her in, and before long had her fully naked and writhing on the bed ready for him, but he paused, went back to the living room, and came back with a rope. It was a thin piece of rope, and without speaking began tying her to the bedpost.

This was a game Dana really liked. She liked being made to feel a little bit helpless and in his control. He tied her tightly, snugging the rope up so she couldn't move. He continuously checked on her to make her feel safe and comfortable, but really wanted to know she was immobilized. After finishing this task he kissed her deeply one last time, and put a sleep mask on her so she couldn't see.

The stage was now set. He moved back in to start suckling her breasts, and was really getting her hot, but something seemed different. Dana couldn't quite explain it, but somehow, it wasn't right. The weight on the bed was wrong, he didn't smell right, he didn't move right... Then it happened, she felt a second mouth close on her other breast, she immediately tried to sit up and scream, but a large, almost meaty hand closed over her mouth and her scream disappeared behind the hand and noise from the TV in the other room.

But she continued to try to scream, and the hand wouldn't let go. She was having trouble breathing now.

She heard Jim's voice, "Dana, relax, this isn't going to hurt, stop screaming and we'll let you breathe again."

She whimpered out a discernible "mm-hmph" and the large hand lifted slowly off her mouth and Dana brought precious air back into her lungs.

"Jim, why? What's going on? Why are you doing this? Who is that?"

"Dana, it's no one you know. We haven't been having much fun for awhile now, and I thought I'd throw something in to spice it up a little bit. He's not going to hurt you and you're on the pill, so nothing's going to happen. Try to enjoy it a little bit."

But Dana didn't want to enjoy it, and tried to fight a bit, but it was immediately apparent that Jim's knots weren't going to let her go. She knew she couldn't get away, and she finally gave in.

She could feel the Stranger move over her. Everything about him felt huge from his large meaty hands to his body weight; he could likely crush her if he wanted to. The Stranger wasn't exactly gentle with her either. He pawed at her breasts and sucked and bit at her nipples extremely hard. He gave them a lot of attention and made them stand out really tall. He then moved on to her puss. His large fingers were almost as large as Jim's cock, and he fingered her roughly.

She didn't want to, but rough as it was, all this stimulation was getting her wet. He'd rub her clit, then slide a finger inside, then rub her clit and slid a second one in. Oh my god, his hands were stretching her soooo open. They were so much larger than any cock she'd ever had before.

The Stranger then climbed up on top of Dana, pushed her thighs open, and entered her. He fucked her really hard, pushing with so much force that her tits bounced up and down. She looked positively slutty, tied to the bed post, tits jiggling while the Stranger she couldn't see fucked her like a trashy harem girl. He couldn't go really long though, and soon was shooting what felt like gallons of cum up inside the college girl. He laid there for a few minutes with his dick inside of her, then, much to Dana's relief, finally climbed off her.

She heard Jim's voice again, "You done with her? Good, well I hope you enjoyed it, you can leave it over there."

The stranger tweaked her boobs one last time like they were some great prize he'd just won, then they then left the room. She couldn't hear much of what was going on in the next room, but she did hear them exchange a high-five or something, and then heard the door click.

Jim came back into the room, not announcing his presence and just stared and the beautiful coed. Dana didn't know he was there, and just lay there, unable to move and feeling very used and uncomfortable. She was a little chilly, and could feel her nipples puckering up. Cum was starting to run out her cunt and into the crack of her ass.

Finally, after a few minutes of taking in the sight, he started talking to her.

"You know, you looked incredible, getting fucked by him, don't you?"

"How long have you been there? You know that we're through, don't you?"

"Long enough to know how beautiful you really are, and I figured we were probably done, but watching you getting fucked, your tits shaking up and down, and now looking at your cunt leaking some other man's cum just about makes it worth it," he said while starting to play with her tits himself.

"Oh you don't think you're doing something too, do you?"

"Don't see how you can stop me, and I have always so enjoyed playing with your nipples, getting them to stick up. You know that's what attracted me to you? I know I'm supposed to say something like your personality, or your winning smile, but it was really your tits. Sometimes, when you get excited, your nipples poke through your bra and your whole boob shows just plain as day.

She didn't want to hear more, but he went on still playing with her boobs, "And I'm not the only one who notices either; there's a place you like to sit in the library on chilly mornings, and your bras are so thin, and when you wear that silky top, you know the one that I like, and the light is coming in from beside you, you might as well not be wearing a shirt at all. That guy noticed too, he saw your big boobs hanging there with your beautiful hard nips sticking through, and he propositioned me."

"What?" she sputtered.

"Yeah, he paid me and really quite well for the pleasure of playing with your tits and fucking you. I guess I'm not the only one who lusts after these things."

That made her feel even cheaper than before, he was pimping her out to strangers.

He gave each breast a playful little slap just to watch them bounce again, then climbed up on her chest, pushed her big tits together and started titty fucking her. Sometimes on really long strokes, his cock would come and bump her in the face or he'd pull all the way up and rub his balls on her chin. At first she'd turn her head away, but after a few minutes of this, she seemed to be getting in to it a little more (or at least wanted to get it over with faster) and started to open her mouth and soon had given his balls a full tongue bath.

After a few minutes of this, Jim moaned and pulled away. Giving her a little kiss, he complimented her, "you know, you really are beautiful, and you really are a great little cock sucker." This really made Dana angry again, is that all she was to him, his 'little cock sucker?' But she couldn't dwell long on the thought as Jim climbed down between her legs himself and pushed inside. As he pushed in, all the strangers cum started running out and leaking onto her sheets.

He fucked her for what seemed like forever. Maybe he was making the most of his last chance at her, or maybe her cunt was all stretched out from the first guy, or maybe it was way too much lubrication during the sloppy seconds. He finally grunted, and shot a heavy load into her himself.

He pulled out, then came up to her face, kissed her and said, "it hasn't all been bad, has it?"

Dana didn't even respond to the question, "just cut me loose, and let yourself out."

"Thanks Dana, tonight was fun, and I hope you enjoyed it just a little bit. Look, I took enough of the money to pay for dinner and the movie, the rest is on the kitchen counter."

"Take the money and get out..."

He squeezed her boobs one last time, cut her right wrist loose, and then repeated, "the money's on the counter."

She found over $500 on the counter, and that was the last she ever saw of him and never knew who the stranger was.

She didn't want to admit it, certainly not out loud to anyone, but she did masturbate that night in the shower after the two guys left, and years later regularly used it as a fantasy while pleasuring herself.

A few weeks later while sitting in her favorite seat at the library, wearing her silky top and thin bra with the sun shining in beside her, she noticed a large black man with extremely large hands watching her from across the room. When she looked up, he seemed to smile at her and nod his head, then picked up his books and left.

Her pussy was wet again...

Aubug
Aubug
145 Followers