Pimping

Story Info
Outrageously dressed blonde selling herself outdoors.
2.8k words
4.16
47.4k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuing loving feud between Chantelle, a very beautiful big busted blonde;

star of many cult heels, ass, facials DVDs and her avid large dicked lover Yorkie.

The feud started with Supermarket Action where Yorkie tried to humiliate Chantelle but in fact she revelled in the attempt.

Her kidnapping him and submitting him to sexual extremes in Superstore Revenge(chanstevens) continued it.

This is the next adventure whereby Yorkie takes Chantelle out to be subjected to sexual acts for money.

*

I meet Chantelle and tell her that she will be taken out in public and sold for sexual acts.

I say to her, "I will start by dressing you ready for the street.

These are my initial thoughts of what I will get you to wear."

"The panties you will be wearing will be crotchless or French cut for easy access or maybe you will not be wearing any at all."

"When it comes to your magnificent boobs I have a large choice."

"Do I cover them completely?

Do I let you have no covering at all?

Do I put you in a bra, which has nipple holes? How about a 1/2 cup bra which displays your nipples above the material, or even a 3/4-cup bra with nipples just covered?

Maybe a basque with full cups or a basque with no cups.

Could be a basque with cut out nipple holes or a very tight waist cinched corset leaving the breasts naked and free."

What a choice for me to make.

The leg wear is almost as complicated - suspender belt with stockings or hold up stockings?

Whatever, I will choose red with a nice silver ankle chain to signify your availability for paid sex and of course extremely high heeled shoes.

The final colour scheme is another consideration - I think it will be a red theme - seems to suit you perfectly.

"You will be my scarlet lady for our trip in public."

A mini skirt with a wide hem is the obvious choice to wear round your waist but what about the top half?

Should it be a very tight figure-hugging sweater with no bra or with a bra?

Should it be a buttoned up blouse with most of the buttons undone?

Should it be a see though blouse with no bra or to show your beautiful selected bra or basque?

Lastly I will put a nice wide black diamond studded choker round your neck.

Fitted to the choker will be a ring to enable me to attach a leash when required.

So many choices for me. What will I finally decide?

Several days later Chantelle invites me round to her place where I bring with me the final choice for her outfit for the experience in public.

I have finally decided what she will wear to attract custom.

Loose very low V necked red sweater on top of ¼ cup bra - her nipples will be lipsticked after being sucked by me to make them erect.

After applying the bright scarlet lipstick a pair of nipple clamps will be fastened to her lovely erected nipples.

Dangling from the clamps will be a fine silver chain.

I will prime her sexy pussy lips with my tongue and make them stand out by colouring them with a scarlet lipstick to match the nipples.

Her clit will be coloured black.

I will hold out a pair of pale pink lacy open crotch panties for her to step into.

Next I will fit a slimline suspender belt around her waist - red of course to match the theme.

Finally I will hold her whilst she slides on her red sheer nylon stockings and I will take great pleasure in attaching them to the suspender belt.

She will now bend over in front of me so I may prime her arsehole initially with my mouth. After my mouth, with my very erect cock to get it opened wide enough to enable me to eventually replace my cock with a nice sized butt plug.

When all is ready - Chantelle being fully dressed - we set off down the street arm in arm after a nice long French kiss on the doorstep.

The weather is pleasantly warm with gorgeous bright sunshine - despite her lack of clothing she will not be cold on this fine day.

We are heading for the local park that is quite well frequented but has one or two fairly private spots if you know where to look.

Halfway to the park we stop for another kiss and I decide to remove her sweater, her magnificent boobs are now in full view.

When we reach the park we head for one of the park benches alongside the bowling green.

There are several players bowling and our arrival causes quite a stir - it is not often that such wonderful breasts are seen in public and certainly not in this park.

After the initial staring the players resume their game and I give her another kiss during which I whisper in her ear that it is time for her to perform for me.

We break our embrace and I tell her to get down on her knees before me.

Her short skirt reveals just about all, her superb round bum with its plug in the crack and her dazzling red lower lips showing the wet glistening slit.

I open my legs and she moves her hands up to my zipper and slowly pulls it down. As I am not wearing any underwear my semi-erect weapon slowly comes into view.

She completes the removal of my shorts and moves her hand to my cock in order to start to raise it to its full potential.

She takes a firm hold and slowly start to wank the whole cock.

As she fists it, it soon grows in anticipation. She continues her movements until it has reached its full solid steel hard size.

She now removes her hand and leans back to admire what she has achieved.

Shortly afterwards she leans back towards me and moves her lovely lips towards the target.

She begins by licking it gently before taking the bulb end between her lips into her mouth. After sucking for a while she removes it from her mouth again.

I tell her to use her hands to pull down the foreskin, revealing the heart of the cock to her eager gaze.

Once more she envelops the end into her mouth and then slowly lets it slide further and further into her mouth.

Before long it is hitting the back of her throat and after sucking it in and out for a few minutes it is time to take the whole cock into her throat, her gag reflex is extremely good so it causes nor problem for an expert like her.

She is such an expert that I cannot hold out for very long and soon she feels the tenseness in me and looks forward to what she is about to receive.

I let go with all my pleasure and her throat is soon filled with my creamy sperm.

She continues gulping it down as more and more erupts from my solid cock.

She retains the last dollop in her mouth and when my cock comes out of her mouth she kneels up and gives me a nice French kiss, passing all the rest of my sperm back into my mouth.

I receive it from her with great pleasure.

We stand up and start to walk away. We have only gone a few yards before a middle-aged male accosts us.

He tells us that he had been watching us and had seen your fantastic blowjob.

He says, "Is there any chance you could do the same for me."

I immediately say, "How much are you willing to pay?"

He replies "How much do you want?"

I think for a while and come back with, "£1 for a fuck!"

He cannot believe what I have just said so he repeats it. "£1 for a fuck?"

"Yes." I said "but there is a catch of course."

"What is it?" he asked.

"First you must pay £100 for the blow job!"

"It's a deal." he replies and takes out his wallet and gives me five £20 notes.

I decide that we should go somewhere slightly more private for Chantelle's first act of prostitution.

Nearby is a bandstand that is currently deserted.

We swiftly move towards the bandstand and on entering we get together in a little huddle.

I ask the chap to unzip himself and show us what he has hiding within his trousers.

He hastily obeys and when he has unzipped his trousers we immediately see that he is not wearing any underwear and his fair sized cock springs into view, already at full mast.

I ask him to sit down on the central block and having done so Chantelle approaches him, takes his cock into her hand and proceeds to give a nice short hand job.

She makes sure that he doesn't cum and in order to do this she has to grip really hard to prevent his spunk escaping.

Next she gets down on her knees and take his steel-like erection directly into her mouth, it is large enough for her to employ her anti-gag reflex to get it into her throat so that he is in her mouth completely.

She is so good that it seems almost no time before he stiffens and starts to cum into her throat.

She takes immediate action as soon as the first squirt erupts and moves his shooting cock out of her throat into her mouth only.

This enables her to retain the last few shots within her mouth, unswallowed.

He pulls out, cock slightly deflated but not completely so. He is obviously thinking about the next act- that of fucking her.

Meanwhile she moves over back to me and we embrace.

She ensures that we exchange a French kiss and thus deposits all the retained sperm into my mouth.

"You crafty doll you!" I tell her.

Whilst this is occurring the chap is busy wanking himself back to full erection and when we separate I glance across and realise he is ready for the next action.

I get her to bend over the central block with her lovely arse well up in the air.

I flip up the short skirt, revealing her fabulous assets - the lovely smooth shaved pussy and the waiting winking arsehole.

As she has on split crotch panties there is no need to remove any of her clothing.

The punter moves over to her and lets his trousers drop to the floor.

"Which hole do you want?" I ask him.

"I hadn't really thought about it." he replies.

"Well," I said "I asked only £1 for a fuck but if you want her arse as well then it will be another £50.

For another £50 you can alternate between her pussy and her arse for as long as you are able!"

"O.K." said the man and handed over another £50.

He now slides his arms round her gorgeous tits and places his erection at the entrance to her pussy.

He decides that if he went into her arse first he might not last long enough to then enter her pussy.

His cock enters with a fast thrust and he is fully inside her, his balls now banging against her glorious arse.

After about a dozen thrusts in and out he pulls out completely and now prepares to bugger her.

This time he takes it more leisurely in order hopefully not to give any pain as he puts himself deep into her bowels.

As slowly as he can he pushes into her arse, an inch at a time.

He is very considerate and stops about every three inches for her to become accustomed to him.

When he is fully inside her rectum he starts speeding up and soon is pistoning in and out of her very rapidly indeed.

He is so excited that his plan to go back to your pussy is thwarted as he finds himself unable to prevent himself from cumming.

With a great bellow he stiffens up and jerks, twitches and spurts his ball's contents directly deep inside her bowels.

He decides that he is done, quickly pulls out, dresses and shoots off to continue his business.

Before you have finished recovering I kneel down behind Chantelle and proceed to give her a real good tonguing and licking, from her slick pussy to her now leaking arsehole.

I flick her clit enough to ensure that she has a good orgasm before finally finishing by sucking all the deposited sperm from her dribbling arse.

When I consider her cleaned up enough I help her to your feet and we embrace yet again, sharing the sexy fluids as our lips and tongues battle together.

Whilst we are still in this embrace I feel a tap on my shoulder... Another customer perchance?...

At first sight it does not appear to be another customer.

There before us is a vision for male eyes.

About 5'11 dressed in a very tight tank top that left a large gap of flesh above the skirt and which covered an obviously large bust - a rival very much for Chantelle's but I suspect not quite as large or attractive as hers.

The skirt is so short that we can both see the tops of the hold-up stockings worn with high-heeled boots and a nice silver ankle chain on the left ankle.

With a husky voice the vision whispers to me,

"Is this lovely whore available? I know the chap that has just left. In fact I have been watching you for the last 15 minutes."

"As I say, I know the chap that has just been fucking her and I know that he is a great frequenter of whores and I noticed that he appeared to give you some money. Was the money to pay for the whore?"

"Yes." I said, "but of what interest is she to you?"

The vision moved closer and whispered something in my ear, making sure that Chantelle did not hear what was being said.

As a result I said quite loudly so Chantelle could hear.

"I think she can satisfy you and I charge £50 per nether hole and £20 for the upper!"

"Right." said the vision "Here's £120.

That should entitle me to all three - Yes?"

"Yes!" I reply.

The vision then asks Chantelle to remove her nipple clamps so that her nipples can now be stimulated by the vision's mouth.

When Chantelle's nipples have been successfully erected Chantelle is now asked to remove the vision's tank top which she does, to reveal a beautiful pair of breasts as no bra is being worn.

Chantelle is now asked to kiss each breast in turn and take each nipple into her mouth to bring it to erection.

When she has completed the task all four nipples on view are now very much stiffened.

I ask Chantelle to get back onto all fours over the central block.

When in position, the vision lifts it's skirt and removes the panties to reveal... a nice sized cock!

Without any preamble the vision - now revealed to Chantelle as a shemale, shuffles up behind Chantelle and opens up her legs and rams the largish cock straight up Chantelle's exposed pussy.

It is a good job she has just been fucked and sucked so her juices are flowing well, otherwise she would be in some pain I would imagine.

'She' does not go gently but proceeds to give Chantelle's pussy quite a battering, pushing in and out rather rapidly for quite a long time before slowing down.

After remaining fully inside Chantelle's pussy and stationery for a couple of minutes 'she' pulls out and starts to attack the arsehole instead.

This time 'she' is quite gentle though, only putting the head in to start with and giving Chantelle time to get used to another cock up her arse.

This is acheived by stopping every half inch or so before eventually slipping the whole cock completely into Chantelle's bowels.

Watching all this has given me another stiffy, especially watching the way Chantelle's tits wobble as she is being fucked the first time.

As a result of this I decide to move in front of her and whilst she is being buggered I thought it would be nice to have her take me into her mouth and give me one of her superb blowjobs.

Chantelle is so good that it does not take long before I feel my cock begin to swell to it's maximum and shortly after I can feel that I am about to fill her mouth with the full contents of my balls.

I have just got time to warn her with a strangled cry - "I'm cummmmmiiiiinnngggggg." and she receives the full force of my full load.

She has just got time to swallow when we hear a shrill blast on a whistle... I know what this meant but you (the readers) will have to wait for the disclosure at a future time.

To be continued...