Pimping My Ride

Story Info
Hot wife sells what she's been giving away for free.
9.4k words
4.12
37k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hot wife Brandi, 40, 5'8" with killer 36D silicone tits, long toned legs and an all over tan, and I went to Vegas recently to party, gamble and some swinging. We spent the afternoon at one of the casino's topless pools and Brandi had the attention of most the men there who'd walk by slowly checking her out trying not to be too conspicuous. I'd send her to the bar to get our drinks and all eyes were on her as she sashayed there. Men surrounded her as she waited ogling and trying to hit on her. She never has to buy a drink.

It's such a turn on watching her flirt and imagining what she'd do to the guy she's flirting with. When she returned I asked her if she found her lucky guy for the night but she shrugged a no. After an afternoon of teasing I was ready to burst so we headed up to the room to fuck and rest up for the evening.

Brandi was surprised by the sexy attire women were wearing in the casinos even during the day. She had brought some pretty revealing outfits along with a couple that were just meant for me in our room. She wore a backless sultry red micro-mini dress that V'd her tits and just barely covered her nipples. It showed off a lot of cleavage and side boob while barely covering her sweet tight ass. She topped it off with a new pair of 5" open toed stilettos showing off her cute red toenails.

We headed down to the casino and started playing Blackjack. Brandi sat down and played the closest slot machine to my table. The guys at the table and the dealer could barely concentrate on their hands not to mention the guys passing by.

After about an hour I was up a couple hundred so we went to the large elevated circular bar in the center of the casino and had a few drinks. We noticed a few "working girls" and watched keenly enjoying the show as they would get approached by gentlemen, haggle, then disappear.

I excused myself to go to the restroom and when I return Brandi was elated. She had been approached by a man and propositioned. She was ecstatic that she would attract that kind of attention and intrigued by the offer.

Facetiously I told her she should have done it she could have paid for our trip.

She blew me off with a half hearted laugh but I could tell she was contemplating it. "It is flattering that someone would want to pay me for sex when all those other girls are in their twenties and hot." she ruminated.

"Yea, but you're just as hot as they are, hotter." I reassured. "Plus guys would rather fuck a woman than a girl any day, you've got more experience. You look like a sex machine."

She rubbed my hand appreciatively and suggested we go gamble.

We headed to the Craps table and Brandi was an instant hit. Guys had her blowing on their dice for luck and making bawdy comments. I was so distracted by all the attention my wife was getting it didn't take long to drop my winnings from earlier plus the money I brought to gamble with. So, to the dismay of the guys we left and headed to an ATM. As we waited in line I couldn't help but notice all the guys checking out my hot wife as they passed by. Some even made several trips past her. Several men even commented to their friends on what they'd do to her when they thought they were out of ear shot.

"You sure are getting a lot of attention." I told her. "Maybe I should pimp you out." I teased. "I could retire with all the attention you're getting."

Thinking about it for a second she got a devious look on her face. "Weeeeell, its not like I wasn't gonna fuck some stranger tonight anyway, why not get paid for it?" she teasingly suggested trying to gauge my reaction.

I felt my dick tingle with excitement at her suggestion. "It'd give those little dicked anonymous assholes on Literotica something to beat off about." I joked.

"You'd be okay with it?" she sheepishly questioned still trying to gauge my feelings.

I indiscreetly rubbed her hand across my hardening cock.

"Damn, you're chubbing up just thinking about it, you deviant." she laughed. "You know you wouldn't be able to watch and join in? I'll torment you with all the juicy details for sure but they'd be taking me to their room and fucking me while you stay down here waiting with a big ole hard-on just imagining what they're doing to your sweet little wife." she admonished.

"I can live with that. I knew you were more than I could handle when I married you." I encouraged her.

"I know you love watching me get fucked but are you sure you can handle just hearing about it?" she guardedly inquired again wanting to be absolutely sure.

I reassured her that although it is exciting watching her get fucked hearing about it might be just as good. "I have a very vivid imagination." I confided.

With that she gave me a big long appreciative kiss. "I love you, you're so secure in your manhood." She headed to the bathroom to check out her look.

I sat down at a slot machine where I could watch the bar and the elevator.

Brandi sauntered up to me and struck a sexy posed "How do I look?" She asked knowing the answer.

"Good enough to fuck." I teased.

"Silly." She said lightly slapping my arm. "We sure about this?" She said nervously looking for reassurance. "What if no one wants me?"

"Are you kidding?" I exclaimed. "Look at you, who wouldn't want a piece of that? And, like you said it's not like you weren't gonna fuck some lucky stranger tonight anyway, might as well get paid for it." I encouraged her. "Just be discrete and don't fuck anybody you don't want to. I'll be right here if you need me."

Taking a nervous deep breath and biting her lip "Okay then, here goes nothing." Her nipples protruding from the thin fabric gave her excitement away as she strutted up to the bar sat down and ordered a drink. She seductively crossed her toned tanned legs and sat there bewitchingly waiting for something to happen.

Getting hard just looking at her I put in the few coins I had left in the slot machine and slow played as I watched my hot wife prostitute herself.

Brandi looked so fucking hot sitting there waiting apprehensively.

I love to watch her when she's getting fucked, she's a sex machine. It's such a turn on to watch her sucking my cock while she's being pounded only this time I wasn't gonna be able to participate. I had knots in my stomach as I waited for something to happen and I didn't have to wait long before a nice looking elderly gentleman in a suit approached her. I recognized him as one of the guys talking to her at the Craps Table.

They conversed for a bit and Brandi seemed genuinely giddy with the attention she was getting from her first potential customer. She ran her hand seductively on his chest as he ardently rubbed her leg. They got into a deep discussion and I saw Brandi shake her head no several times before nodding a yes then shaking his hand as if a deal was struck. He helped my wife off her stool then led her towards the elevator.

Brandi had an anxious smile on her face and winked at me as her gentleman escorted her to the elevator. She rubbed his chest and flirted with him as they chatted waiting for the elevator to arrive. He entered the elevator and Brandi stopped to wave to me before she was pulled in. Then they were gone.

My dick grew hard with the excitement just imagining what she was doing to him as I tried my best to concentrate on my game.

In about a thirty minutes I saw her satisfied gentleman exit the elevator and walk to a Roulette wheel.

About ten minutes later Brandi came down and threw a thousand dollars down on my lap. "Easiest money I ever made." she bragged.

"Damn, a thousand bucks for thirty minutes work, not bad." I said impressed. "Didn't I always tell you you were a high dollar piece of ass?"

Quite pleased with herself my gaga hot wife sat on my lap almost crushing my hard cock and wrapping her arms around my neck she laid a big appreciative wet kiss on me sticking her tongue deep down my throat.

The taste of her conquest lingered in her mouth. Pushing her slightly away "You let him cum in your mouth?" I said in astonishment.

Quite pleased with herself she smiled guiltily. "It was part of the deal." She enlightened. "He lamented his wife hasn't sucked his cock in years and never let him cum in her mouth when she did. He told me I was to fuck him since his wife just laid there like a cold fish. He'd pay extra for my enthusiasm" she apprized.

"He got the right girl for that...What else did you do?" I ardently beseeched.

With a proud devious smile she began to weave her tale. "Well, as soon as we got to his room he ordered me to get naked. So I pushed him into a chair and did a seductive strip tease for him. I slipped off my dress and stood naked letting him checked me out. He ordered me to spin around so I did giving him a good show of all my assets. I sat in his lap and half mesmerized he started rubbing and squeezing my tits before he started roughly sucking on them like a baby. I spread my legs as he rubbed my clit and then finger fucked me until I pushed him back into the chair and gave him a sexy lap dance. I put my tits in his face and stuck my nipples in his mouth and let him suck on them as he massaged my ass. I rubbed his hard cock through his pants until he told me to suck it. I released his cock from its confines and sucked on it as he pinched and pulled on my dangling tits. Then I pulled his pants and underwear off and knelt between his legs and sucked his cock like its never been sucked before. I looked up at him the entire time watching the grateful expression on his face. He was moaning appreciatively telling me I'm the best cock sucker he's ever had. He pushed my head down on his cock telling me to take it all. I deep throated his 5" cock easily and when he was good and hard I rolled on a rubber then straddled him and fucked the shit out of him. I rode him hard bouncing on his cock while he played with my tits. When he shouted he was gonna cum I jumped off him, pulled off the rubber and finished him off with my mouth. He held my head firmly on his cock as he shot a big load into my mouth. Then I finished him by jacking him off letting some cum drip on my tits as I rubbed his cock across my nipples. Then I licked him clean purring the whole time while telling him what a great lover he was. The best part is afterward he was begging me to see him again. He wanted me to be his regular side fuck. He gave me his card and told me he'd love for me to be his companion when he's out of town on business trips."

My dick was throbbing from her story "I gotta fuck you right now lets go upstairs."

"It'll cost you" Brandi joked then pausing deviously. "Actually, this is kind of exciting. I was so nervous my heart was pounding sitting at the bar waiting to get propositioned, then heading to his room not knowing what to expect. My pussy tingled with anticipation and I felt helpless. I'd like to do it again if you don't mind. Besides his dick wasn't very big and I didn't cum so I'd like to see what else is out there." She was making me aware of her plans more than asking for permission and not waiting for an answer she hoped off me and headed to the bar shaking her sweet ass and leaving me with a painful erection. She ordered another drink and chatted with some of the other "girls" before two young kids maybe early twenties approached her. It wasn't long before she grabbed one of them by the hand and led him past me winking on the way to the elevator. Maybe twenty minutes later he came down and high five'd the other guy before he left and went to the elevator. Another twenty minutes later the second guy came down and rejoined his friend. They were all giddy so I knew they had a good time.

About ten minutes later "Just like fishing. Although I keep catching minnows" she sighed as she handed me $800 not even stopping on her way back to the bar. Only now she had on the slut dress that was meant only for me in private. It was strategically torn so it barely covered her nipples, pussy and ass. She meant business now and she looked sexy as hell walking back to the bar in her revealing outfit and stilettos. Every man in the place craned their necks trying to get a better look at her as she strutted her stuff back to the bar.

Months later she told me that the first guy had just turned 21 and he'd never been laid before. He took her to his room and she stripped naked for him then laid down on the bed letting him play with her tits and pussy. She gave him instructions on what to do to please a woman before going down on him. She sucked his thin 6" cock for less than a minute before he exploded in her mouth with a loud groan. She released his cock from her mouth and jacked him off as he shot the rest of his load all over her tits and face. As she jacked him off emptying him she scolded him that he should always warn a girl before he was about to cum in her mouth. "A lot of girls don't like the taste of semen" she warned.

He was very sorry and apologized profusely.

"It's okay you're lucky I'm not one of those girls." she teased putting his cock back in her mouth and going to town on it. She rubbed his cock around on his cum on her tits and stuck it back in her mouth. He was hard again in no time and Brandi laid seductively on the bed and told him to put on a rubber and fuck her.

He tore into the package then covered his dick and was on her in a flash. He slammed his cock completely into her with one thrust and proceeded to fuck her like a jackrabbit.

Brandi instructed him to slow down and gave him tips on how to fuck a woman to please her not just himself. She said he was getting the hang of it and she was about to cum when he exploded again with a loud grunt. He laid there panting on top of her until she shrugged him off of her. "Next time make sure the woman cums before you do" she instructed him. "Now send your friend up here."

His friend was a little more experienced and after she sucked his dick hard he wanted to fuck her doggie style. He bent her over the bed sticking her ass in the air then grabbing her hips inserted his condom covered dick into her pussy and pounded away with the exuberance of youth. Her tits flailed about as he pounded into her until he started squeezing and pulling on them tweaking her nipples. Grabbing her tits for leverage he threw one last hard thrust into her and exploded inside her.

Frustrated at not cumming yet she crawled out from under him and grabbing his money from the dresser she slipped on her dress and went back to our room to shower before coming down again. "Still haven't cum" she declared as she walked by me and took her position back at the bar. She looked so fucking sexy sitting at the bar in her slut dress with her tan legs seductively crossed fishing for her next conquest.

My dick throbbed with pain desperately needing a release just imagining what she was gonna do to the two 30 something guys in sports jerseys she was now enticing. They looked like americanized Middle Easterners. After some conversation both guys eagerly pulled her to her feet. Sandwiched between them with their hands on her ass they enthusiastically paraded my sexy wife past me to the elevators.

Brandi gave me a big wide eyed anxious grin and blew me a kiss as she passed.

About forty minutes later I saw the guys exit the elevator clearly pleased with their experience and head to some black hookers at the bar.

Twenty minutes later wearing a different slut dress Brandi handed me a $1500 dollars and quipped "Assholes" as she headed back to the bar again.

She later told me the two guys were brothers and they wanted a threesome. That this is something they really wanted to do and would she be up for it. They negotiated the price then took her up to their room. It was a expensive luxury penthouse suite so she knew right away they had lowballed her.

Brandi stopped at the entryway and started to renegotiate. They balked until she sexily slipped off her dress and stood there naked in her stilettos. She gave them a good show "This could all be yours." she teased rubbing her tits and shaking them at the guys. They agreed to $500 more and that was it. Deal struck she closed the door and sauntered past them ordering them to get out of their clothes. They fell all over themselves getting naked while my wife knelt enticingly on the floor waiting.

They approached her with their small semi-erect uncircumcised cocks and my wife enthusiastically serviced them with her mouth. She'd suck on one cock while jacking off the other. She got them good and hard then moved to lying enticingly on the bed telling them to wrap them up and fuck her already.

The first brother to fuck her did it missionary style with one of her legs on his shoulder while the other brother knelt beside her slapping her face with his cock. When she opened her mouth he shoved his cock in and fucked her mouth.

My hot wife sucked on his cock while the other brother methodically fucked her. Each brother had a tit in their hand and were squeezing and pulling on her nipples.

"Goddamn bitch has a tight cunt for a whore" the brother fucking her proclaimed as he pounded his cock into her.

This pissed Brandi off and she tried to push him off her but they strongly held her down pinning her arms to the bed. "I'm not a whore you asshole. I just needed some money quick." she blurted out as she struggled to break free.

"You're fucking us for money that makes you a whore" the other brother asserted squeezing her nipple hard. "Now, we bought your ass either finish fucking us or get out with nothing...whore."

My wife thought about it for a bit a little scared, helpless and slightly turned on by the rough treatment. "You're right boys, I'm fucking you for money so that does make me a prostitute, a whore as you said. I'm sorry. You're paying me so you can call me anything you want. I'm new to this. I'll be your good little whore from now on. Please continue fucking me sir. Use my tight whore pussy as you will. And, you sir please put your cock back in my mouth so I can pleasure you by sucking on it. I'm your dutiful little whore here to satisfy you." she submissively beseeched.

The guys got big stupid grins on their faces and continued their assault on her. "Thats a good little whore" the brother fucking her smiled as he reached down and roughly sucked her nipple into his mouth before bitting down on it.

Brandi whimpered in pain the best she could with the other guys cock shoved back in her mouth. "We'll teach you to renegotiate with us you little whore. You're gonna earn that extra cash one way or the other." The guy with his cock in her mouth barked slapping her other tit.

"I'm about to bust a nut in this whore lets trade places before I do." The brother fucking her said

before sliding his cock from my wife's pussy and dragging her off the bed by her hair and pushing her to the floor before taking off his condom. The other brother put a condom on and positioned himself behind her shoving her face to his brother cock. "Suck it whore" he laughed as he smacked her ass ordering her to raise it up so he could fuck her. When she obeyed he shoved his cock into her pussy with one big thrust

Brandi let out another muffled cock filled whimper causing the guys to laugh.

"I thought you said this whore was tight" the brother fucking her complained.

"I loosened her up for you" the brother whose dick was in her mouth laughed.

The guy fucking her grabbed her hips and started pounding away at her. Sometimes so hard the other guys cock would pop out of her mouth. "You're right she does have a tight pussy for a whore." he recanted.

"Whore sure can suck a cock too" replied the other.

"I told you she had cock sucking lips, didn't I?" The guy fucking her bragged before he hauled off and smacked Brandi's ass hard causing her to sequel loudly. "You like that whore? Want another?" he growled.