Pina Colada Story

Story Info
Surprise lovers' meeting.
1.1k words
3.73
10.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan watched nervously as the plane glided slowly up to the jet way and stopped. She was sitting in the departure lounge and trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. This involved wearing a hat pulled down at a slant covering her short, brown hair, a pair of sunglasses, and a long woolen scarf ready to wrap around her lower face if needed.

She had met Vince in a chat room on the Internet, and told him her name was Elise. She had neglected to tell him that she was married, and had described herself as an account executive in advertising, when in fact she was actually a secretary in the media department. He had said he was tall, dark and handsome and was a terrific dancer. They seemed to like the same kinds of music, and had talked mainly about bands they had seen and CD’s they owned.

They had written back and forth for several weeks now, and then he had mentioned that he was coming to London on a business trip, and wondered if they could get together. At first she had panicked, wondering how she could arrange this without being discovered. Then miraculously, Mark had said he had to go out of town too that weekend. It seemed as if things were going to work out perfectly.

She was excited about the prospect of doing something so daring as meeting a stranger in the bar at the airport. She imagined an evening of romance, wining, dining and dancing. How would she manage to keep up the pretense of the lies she had told? What if he hated her when they met? Would she feel as attracted to him as she had when they were e-mailing and instant messaging each other? What if she didn’t fancy him after all? What if was a sadistic rapist?

She blushed to think of the things they had said to each other through the computer. It was easy to spill out all your feelings behind the safety of the screen. They had enjoyed the most wonderful mutual masturbation sessions, each feeling as if the other was the one slipping a hand inside the waist band, or between the thighs. She had some of the most blissful orgasms of her life with Vince. Would it be the same in real life? Would he be as gentle and loving as his written words professed him to be?

The passengers were starting to stream out of the jet way, and Susan picked up her newspaper to further hide herself, so that she could spot Vince and suss out the situation without being spotted right away. He had told her he would be wearing a bomber jacket, and given his description it shouldn’t be too hard to pick him out.

Suddenly to her horror she saw Mark striding out of the exit. She couldn’t believe it, what was he doing here? Oh my God, she thought, he’s wearing his black bomber jacket! This couldn’t be happening! Had she actually been chatting on-line to Mark?

She sunk further down in her seat behind the newspaper feeling her face burning up with embarrassment. She watched as he made his way across to the gift shop. The plan had been for them to meet each other in the bar, so what was he doing? She moved seats so that she could get a better look. It couldn’t be Mark she had been writing to, after all he hated to go dancing, and didn’t even like the same music as her. He definitely wasn’t tall, dark and handsome; he was only 5’ 9” tall. It was true he did have dark hair, but he was boring and stodgy. But there again, she had lied about her job, so perhaps he had just said the things he wanted her to hear.

Vince had seemed so interesting on the chat line, she had pictured staying over in his expensive downtown hotel room. She’d even bought new underwear for the occasion and had been dieting religiously for the past two weeks. Had he guessed it was her, had he figured it out and now he was going to catch her in the act? Panic.

What should she do, make a run for it now? She watched as he arrived at the check out counter and was making a purchase. It was a single long stemmed, yellow rose wrapped in cellophane. He had never bought her flowers before, except maybe once when they had been dating. She was sure she had hidden her true identity, but somehow she must have let something slip, and he had figured it out. Now he was looking around expectantly, oh god, what if he saw her.

The passengers were starting to get up as the departing flight had been called. Soon she would be sitting here completely alone, and busted! They were supposed to rendezvous in the bar, and at that moment he completed his purchase and did in fact head for the bar and took a seat at a table for two facing the door.

She lingered outside, wondering if she should just confess and get it over with, or make a dash for it before he saw her. She pulled the scarf up higher over her face and the hat down further. Just as she had decided it would be best to leave, Mark stood up and looked towards the bar entrance. An elegant, leggy blond was hurrying towards him. They embraced for a long time and he handed her the rose. Then they sat down with their heads close together. Susan couldn’t believe this was happening. Mark was cheating on her! She felt herself blush all over again from the humiliation of it all. She stood still, fascinated, as the two conferred in an intimate, confidential manner.

Just then a voice behind her said “Elise!” At first it didn’t register, since she was not used to being called by that name. Then he said it again and she turned to see a man standing there in a brown, bomber jacket. “Vince!”

“Oh, Elise I’m so sorry to have kept you waiting,” he told her. “I had to come by another airline.”

She lowered the scarf and removed the glasses and stared at him. He was real, and she was utterly speechless. Indeed he was dark, extremely dark; in fact he was almost certainly of Arabian ancestry, with a thick accent. He looked very muscular as if he had been pumping iron for a long time. Susan was terrified, what had she done?

He immediately took her arm, saying, “Come on darling, let’s go and eat somewhere exotic and go dancing.”

She turned once more and saw Mark cover the blonde’s hand with his own, then allowed herself to be hurried out of the airport and into a waiting limousine.