Pinch Hitter

Story Info
Wife brings in a little help to please her husband
8.7k words
4.51
86.5k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JB_Galt
JB_Galt
92 Followers

I want to make it clear that I've never considered myself a prude. I've done all manner of wild and demeaning acts in the name of love and lust. There are a few taboos I haven't been able to overcome though. While my husband, Jack, and I have a satisfying sex life, I always feel like I need to do something to take it to the next level.

He's always been able to surprise me with new toys, roleplay ideas, weekend getaways, and sometimes downright filthy ideas that I never thought I'd enjoy. I was absolutely terrified the first time he helped me fit my whole fist into my pussy, but several eye rolling orgasms later I was determined to add fisting to our regular repertoire. After all the things we've done and had done to each other, it would seem silly to have areas which are off limits.

My hang ups don't even revolve around things which can't be found on "normal" internet porn sites. There is nothing dark web about the desires I know he has that I've been unable to fulfill. It comes down two things which are not really all that forbidden anymore. I can't bring myself to have cum on my face and I can't go anywhere near his backdoor with anything other than an outstretched arm.

To be clear, my husband is a very clean, fit, attractive man who just turned 40. He's very successful and has provided for the family well. I've chipped in with my own interior design business, but as I often say, he's the reason for the big house and I'm the reason it looks like a movie set. There should be no reason for me to still have hang-ups after 20 years of marriage.

However, every time I get close to letting his juices splash my face or allowing my tongue to trail a little lower than his shaven balls, I freeze up and return to my regular routine. It's like losing a game of chicken with myself over and over again. He always approves of what I do and returns the favor, but I want so badly to blow his mind with the "extras" I haven't been able to give.

The thing is, we both know he is interested in both activities. He's polite enough to only gently encourage, but he makes it clear in his own ways that he wants facials and rimming on the menu. He communicates in the same way we've always communicated our desires, with the computer in his office.

With our son older and out of the house now, we're pretty free to do what we want without having to hide or close out anything on the computer. We like to leave little notes for each other so when the next person wakes up the pc, they have a surprise. For instance, I'll boot it up to see "Bringing home dinner, you just be in something tight and revealing XOXOXO". Even though I work out religiously to keep my shape, it always turns me on to know Jack still appreciates my body after all these years.

In the last few months, Jack has also started leaving videos and pictures up on the pc when he leaves the house. His favorites are compilations of certain acts. These are videos with dozens of acts repeated throughout rather than a single scene. He seems partial to the cumshot and female solo orgasm ones. When I mentioned lesbians turned me on one night, he had one of lesbian rubbing each other to screaming orgasms up the next morning. I masturbated furiously to that one.

This has turned out to be a great way to communicate ideas which are kind of difficult to explain due to the situation or embarrassment. Two months ago, something called Nuru massage was up as a compilation. The video was nearly 45 minutes long with 3-4 minute chunks of beautiful Asian women rubbing their hands and bodies up and down men until cum was blasting in all directions.

With a little research, I found the Nuru part of the massage referred to the lube used in the massage. It's a very thick lube which allowed the massaging women to basically turn their entire bodies into an instrument to jack the man off. I ordered a large bottle of the lube and prepped the bathroom with copious amounts of towels that weekend. I truly won that night as he couldn't stop smiling for days.

Lately though, several types of videos involving my hang ups have started to greet me when I wake up the computer. A few weeks ago the Facial compilation videos started to be part of the menu. I watched as dozens of women eagerly taking cum ropes to face while laughing and moaning their appreciation. It certainly turned me on, but gave me a sense of inadequacy. Over 20 years of hot sex, and I couldn't enjoy a few seconds of his hot load on my face?

Then two weeks ago, the big one hit. It was a compilation video showing a series of women greedily licking their man's ass like the proverbial "bag of groceries". Rimming was something I'd known about for quite some time, but it never seemed like a necessary barrier to cross. Jack had licked my ass during foreplay in the past, but quickly gave up as it was tough for me to enjoy. My nervousness at him being in such an area completely shut off my pleasure. I couldn't imagine reciprocating.

That being said, I was determined to overcome at least one my phobias that night. He worked out as usual so I waited until he was coming out of the shower. I pulled him to the bed and ripped off his towel. I happily slurped his cock up and down while he moaned in pleasure. I licked his smooth balls and spoke dirtily of how good they tasted after being freshly shaven. As I let my tongue trail down to his ass, I froze and found myself moving back up to the head of his cock with a long lick. He certainly enjoyed the sensation as he gasped and tightened his grip on my hair, but I had chickened out. That was near miss number one.

I jumped on top of him and rode him hard in the cowgirl position. As usual, we were in perfect sync as his up thrusts met each of my down in harmony. I came twice before I started to feel his pace slow as he attempted to prolong the encounter.

Seeing my chance, I hopped off of him and dropped to the floor between his legs on the side of bed. I grabbed his thick cock in both hands and stroked while I licked around the head. He groaned as his whole body tightened. I could feel his eyes on my face as I continued pulling his cock. I had him at the perfect angle which would have him spray up into the air and splash down all over my face. I was visualizing the spray hitting him as an athlete visualizes their next play.

At the last moment, though, I chickened out and pulled his cock lower. Jack moaned loudly as his cock sprayed several ropes onto my ample breasts. I continued to stroke as the last bits of cum dribbled onto my thighs. Jack breathed heavily and sounded satisfied. While I was very satisfied with the orgasms I was still feeling, I was disappointed in myself. How would I ever overcome these hang-ups?

It was only two days later an opportunity arrived in my own back yard.

*************************************************************************************

I came home from errands on Friday afternoon to find my son and his friends had driven up from school. I looked out the glass door to our pool area to see at least 10 college age adults acting like children. Mikey, our son, was amongst a group at the makeshift bar. Several good looking young ladies had pulled up alongside him. He was always a showman and a good story teller so he never had problems finding a girl to date.

I caught his eye and waved to him. Being the dutiful son, he jogged over to the back door to greet me with a quick hug. "It's ok that I have people over, right?" he asked. I told him it was fine with a smirk. Mikey had always been a great kid so I found it entertaining that he still asked me questions as if he was about to be trouble.

"Who all do you have over?" I asked curiously as I didn't recognize most of them from the last time he'd come home with friends. He was going to school only a few hours away and since the weather had improved lately it was pretty easy to get people to come home with him to enjoy our pool and patio.

"A few friends from before and a study group from my Psych class" he stated as he jerked his head towards each group.

"Which one are you after?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. With Mikey, he was always dating a girl or about to date a girl. He didn't like to be alone and never had to deal with it for long.

He blushed "I'm not always after a girl mom." He then turned around to look at the group again. "I mean, I can just be friends, right?" He looked back at me like a kid who'd been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "Or..... I could be after the girl in blue".

I laughed. I knew him too well. I saw the girl in blue when I came in with the Auburn hair, pale skin, and enormous breasts as soon as I looked out. She was wearing a blue tankini with her hair pulled back in a wet pony tail. There was no way she could wear a traditional bikini without being in a calendar shoot. While she was probably every man's type, she was definitely Mikey's type. "Any luck? "I teased him.

He grinned slyly and nodded. "Yeah. She's laughing at everything I say. I threw in a couple of stupid jokes just to test.... Still giggled."

"Do you want us to leave the house tonight?" I asked hoping for the response I received.

"Mother..." he placed his hand against his heart, playing as if his honor had been harmed. "What kind of man do you take me for? I am a gentleman. We've only just met!"

I chuckled again. "Ok, then. Tomorrow night?"

"That'll work" he said as the sly grin spread across his face. While we never talked details, we respected each other enough to be adult and honest. I got a kick out of the idea of clearing out so he could entertain a young lady. He was a good kid who treated his girlfriends with respect. No harm in a young couple sowing their oats.

Two lightly tanned globes of flesh caught my eye over his shoulder. I leaned to the side to see a tiny young woman with an amazing little ass split by just a thread of an orange g-string. Though I doubted she was much more than 5 feet tall, she strode like a queen along the side of the pool. When she turned to the side, I could see the top of her bikini didn't have much more fabric than the bottom. What I gathered to be very firm B-cups were given a significant side preview as they were barely covered. With that body and the confidence she displayed, she was like a perfect scaled down version of a magazine model.

"Who is that?" I said, giving a quick point to the tiny goddess.

Mikey turned to see her doing overly emphasized stretching to the obvious enjoyment of a couple of young men on the other side of the pool. Based on their intense gaze and open mouths, they would not be exiting the pool with their dignity anytime soon. "That..." he paused for effect, "is Princess Laney." I chuckled a bit as he continued, "I started calling her that as wherever she goes she wants to own everything around her. It was supposed to be a jab, but now it's the only thing she'll respond to."

"Fun girl" I mused. "Do you spend a lot of time with her?"

Mikey shrugged, responding "We actually have become kind of close. You know, like meeting up for coffee and chats. She's a lot of fun to be around and she's hot as hell. But, she's not my type in personality. She doesn't let anyone get too close so she's not for me. But she does get pretty wild so it's always a party around her." He emphasized the "pretty wild" with both raised eyebrows and raising his hands up protectively in front of him.

Intrigued, I asked "How wild is pretty wild?"

He was trying to meander around the point as he mentioned a few things related to her kissing other girls at parties and the occasional flash. Not exactly "wild" stuff if I remember college correctly. My thoughts trailed to my own wild times in college when I caught the phrase "for money" through his cautious rambling.

"What was that? She did things for money?" I asked quietly as I leaned in closer.

"Well.." he knew he had stepped in it now. "It's not like she's a prostitute or anything. But, um, she uh...." He was trying to find the words to explain that he could share with his mother. "She does some cam modeling. You know like puts on shows and stuff. She keeps it under wraps pretty good, but she was trying to shock me one day and told me some of the details. Apparently, she'll go pretty far for the tips."

I gaped at him. This little hottie prancing around like a queen bee in my backyard was not only a part time pornstar, but seemingly nonchalant enough about it to share with a friend. An idea tickled in the back of my mind. I wasn't sure how brave I was though.

Mikey switched up topics pretty quickly as I waved him off on going further. While I was very interested in more, I wasn't willing to share that much with my son. We talked for a few more minutes before I told him to go pick up that bombshell in the blue suit. I remained close to the back door, waiting for my chance to speak with the Princess.

*************************************************************************************

About 45 minutes later, my patience paid off. Laney slipped in the sliding door and saw me paging through a book at the kitchen counter. "Where can I find your bathroom?" she asked without introducing herself.

She was even smaller up close. I'd say she was a shade over the 5 foot mark so I towered over her at 5'9". If I had to guess her tiny frame with impressive curves topped out around 110 pounds. Her skin was lightly tanned with tiny goosebumps from her coming into the air conditioning. Light and flowy blond hair was pulled up into a high ponytail. Even from fifteen feet away I could tell she had piercing dark blue eyes.

I gave her directions to the bathroom door down the hall. My heart was beating rapidly. I was so excited I had to grab the counter to stop myself from following her immediately. I watched her pad down the hall from behind hearing her bare feet smack against the tile. Somewhat embarrassed, I found myself breathing a little harder watching her perfectly formed ass swish side to side. This girl walked sexy with or without an audience.

Once Laney shut the door behind her, I scampered down the hall towards the bathroom. I'd played this out in my mind, but I had no confidence reality would follow the same story. The next door down the hallway was our laundry room. A cozy little room with a sink and washer/dryer, it was at the back of the house and had a door that could close. I figured this was the best spot for a private discussion.

I stood quietly trying to calm my breathing and keep the sound of my pulse in my head to a dull roar. When I heard the toilet flush I had to squeeze my lips together to avoid crying out. I had lived a very full life, but this little discussion with a young college girl was aging me by years. When she stepped out, I did my best to sound calm and authoritarian.

"It's Laney, right?" I said with what I was mostly sure was confidence. "Could I speak with you a moment?"

Her head angled to the side with a look of slight confusion. It looked something like a dog watching another dog on television. "Um, yeah. I guess?" she said quizzically. I motioned her to come in the laundry room quickly. She stepped in looking puzzled but interested.

"I'm Mikey's mom, Julia," I said with a bit of stutter. Laney's left eyebrow went up with a sigh indicating exasperation with everything involved with me. "I wanted to talk to you about something. I...." I lost the words I had planned. "I was wanting to ask you about your activities" I rolled my eyes at myself before she could beat me to the punch. Activities? Was I guidance counselor now?

I cleared my throat. "Mikey, my son..." as if she still didn't know. "He told me you have an alternate career that I'd like to discuss with you." Her eyes narrowed, anger started to show in her taut face. "I mean, he told me you have a bit of a wild side..."

Before I could go on she exploded with anger and spoke through clenched teeth. "LOOK, what I do is my business. Got it? I don't need anyone to talk to me about my morals or values. I do what I want, when I want ok? I don't need any condescending talk about daddy issues or what I might regret later lady!"

I stood before her bewildered. Here I was trying to ask her to do crude things to my husband for money and she thought I was pulling her aside for an ethics lesson. Stammering through this with roundabout phrasing was clearly not getting me to my goal. I felt my mouth opening and closing like a fish, but no noise was coming out.

Laney continued and put a finger on my chest between my breasts, "You don't know anything about me, lady. I'm my own master and I make men beg!" There was a flush in her face which made her look even sexier. I didn't judge her behavior as if she had issues, but anger control might be on the list. I put my hands up defensively.

"No, no, you don't understand. I'm not trying to help you, I need YOUR help!" I said this louder than I meant to and was suddenly very aware of the situation. I was standing in my closed laundry room with an angry little half-dressed sprite. There would not be an easy explanation if we were found.

Laney tilted her head again in that same dog watching dog motion. "What the hell could I help you with?" Her anger was fading, but her attitude was on full display. I was so far off the script I had planned, I just blurted it out.

"I want to buy my husband a birthday present" I said quickly and looked down at my feet. Her tiny little bare feet were in frame. I let my eyes stare at them for much longer than I intended. I only looked up when I heard a snort from Laney.

I looked up to see a smirk and a devilish look in her dark blue eyes. "A present, huh? You're looking to knock this present thing out of the park if I catch your meaning." She put a hand on her hip and raised the other to her chin. A thoughtful look came across her face as she rubbed her chin like a man deciding on purchasing a used car. I felt that fish thing starting to happen to my mouth again as I realized she had gone from rage to bartering in seconds.

"I'm not sure what Mikey told you ma'am," using the ma'am phrase in a derogatory fashion, "but I don't usually do anything with anyone else in the room. I'll lift my shirt and show a little ass, but I'm not thinking that's what you had in mind?" She could sense my discomfort and was enjoying it immensely. She ran a finger along the inside of her breast as she spoke. The finger tugged the skimpy bikini top to the side enough for me to see a tan line and a brief view of pink. The millisecond of nipple caused me to flush and a bit of hot wetness in my panties. This girl was unreal.

I started to apologize, but quickly stopped myself as this girl had no respect for apologies. She was looking for conflict. Laney was biting her lower lip and narrowing her eyes. I got the feeling anything she displayed or acted upon sexually was much more about the danger and control than the lust.

"I'm not sure what all you've done Laney. However, you are clearly open to new experiences." I cringed internally at my cautious word usage. Laney just seemed to be more excited by my dancing around the subject. "There are things I would like my husband to experience. He deserves it, but I've been unable to overcome my hang-ups for him." Laney's eyes and smile widened when I used the phrase hang ups.

"This sounds juicy," she said as she stood up on her tip toes. Even being on her tip toes, her head barely made it past my chin. I was getting wetter at the idea of tossing this perfect little sexpot around. I had never done more than kiss another girl at a party, though I remember grabbing a breast or two during the kiss, but this girl was driving me nuts.

She leaned in closer, suddenly acting as my coconspirator. I told her the details and she negotiated her terms as if she were a seasoned pro. In addition to me paying the small amount she owed on her credit card, the only thing she requested was the right to walk away if my husband were unattractive. I was sure that wouldn't be an issue.

JB_Galt
JB_Galt
92 Followers